Guess the Azur Lane Ship!

By Attackingoreos

Well, this is an idea I came up with, and I'm surprised that I haven't found anyone else doing it! Oh well, t... More

Introduction/Rules
Ship #1
Ship #2
Ship #3
Ship #4
Ship #5
Ship #6
Ship #7
Ship #8
Ship #9
Ship #10
Ship #11
Ship #12
Ship #13
Ship #14
Ship #15
Ship #16
Ship #17
Ship #18
Ship #19
Ship #20
Ship #21
Ship #22
Ship #23
Ship #25
Ship #26
Ship #27
Ship #28

Ship #24

1.1K 10 21
By Attackingoreos

No intro, let's just get to the clues.

Clue #1: Is one of the 'Lolis' of the game.

Clue #2: I have done her older version on this quiz before.

Clue #3: She is from the Royal Navy.

Place your answers here!

Alright, the ship is...

Bel-chan! Or Little Bel in the EN servers. Let's get to the explanations.

Clue #1 (explanation): By one of the 'Lolis', I meant the little versions of ships...that's what she is.

Clue #2 (explanation): In case you didn't figure it out, Little Bel is supposed to be the smol version of Belfast...and she was the third ship I did on this quiz.

Clue #3 (explanation): Since Belfast is part of the Royal Navy, it makes sense that Little Bel is.

Alright bros, I'll see you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
89.6K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...