My Nanny

Bởi slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... Xem Thêm

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

TWENTY THREE

23.2K 451 66
Bởi slxtforme_

"It can get ugly, huh
Would you leave or stay like you love me?"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I groaned as I woke up trying to move but my legs felt sore and heavy. I looked down onto my chest seeing Gabriel's thick arm on top of me, with his hand on my boob groping it loosely. I moved his arm off slowly and stood up quietly looking down at all our clothes thrown everywhere throughout the floor. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and realized I had sex... with my boss. With whom I had sex with...

While holding my groans because of the pain in my legs, I walked inside the warm bathroom. I quickly held onto the counter feeling that my legs were going to give out at any minute. I look into the mirror seeing my under eyes black from the mascara and hickies spread all around my neck, finishing on my breast.

"Fucking bastard..." I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I turned on the shower to it's hottest and went in letting the heat fog up the glass. I ran a hand through hair and went under the shower completely, sighing feeling my legs soothe in the hot water.

-

"I'm so fucking tired..." Jennie walked inside the kitchen and I handed her a cup of coffee.

"Tell me about it" I muttered placing my lips against the coffee mug, feeling it burn my tongue slightly.

"Not to mention when we came to the house, there were two loud people in their room enjoying themselves..." She said making my eyes widened.

"You and Gabriel were the only two who left early meaning... you guys finally had sex!" Jennie squealed and I shushed her incase someone was listening.

"Yeah we did... I just can't believe we really did it you know"

"Bitch you're no longer a fucking virgin and you can fuck him whenever you want" She said and I laughed nodding my head.

"Yeah I know... I don't even know how many times we did it last night... my legs fucking hurt" I leaned in and her eyes widened in horror.

"How the fuck are you standing right now?" She looked down at my legs then back at me.

"I had to sit down in the shower for a bit before I came down here... I might not show it but my legs hurt a lot" I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I stood up straight and came in Victoria looking she came crawling out of a cave.

"Morning" Victoria sat down on the stool next to Jennie. I poured in the already made coffee into the mug and passed it down to her.

"I'm never drinking again for the rest of the month" Victoria groaned.

"Count me in" Jennie agreed and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked hearing the many footsteps coming down. I make eye contact with Jennie and I turn away opening the fridge blocking the view from the entrance. I grab eggs and bacon from the fridge hearing the footsteps stopping.

"Morning" Manuel said and I closed the fridge and looked at Manuel seeing Gabriel standing behind him. I looked away grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and began cracking the eggs.

"I'm going to the living room... Jennie and Manuel let's go" I heard Victoria say behind me and I looked back seeing that it was only Gabriel and I in the large white kitchen.

"Hi" Was all I could say and he walked up to me grabbing me by my waist placing my back against his front.

"You didn't even say good morning to me when you woke up..." He whispered in my ear, I pushed him back with my elbow and took out the pan that was in the cabinet next to the stove.

"I didn't know that you were awake..." I briefly looked up ahead at the giant window.

"As soon as you moved my arm I woke up" He said and I turned back meeting with his eyes.

"Are you regretting last night? Or was I to rough? You have to speak to me Gabriela" He asked his eyes searching my face and I shook my head.

"No and no... I'm making it weird I'm sorry... listen you have an amazing dick but I don't want things to be awkward between us" I placed my hands his arms then slid them up to his neck making him slightly smile.

"Then don't make it weird. Don't avoid me, we're two grown adults and we can have sex whenever we like without it being awkward" I nodded my head agreeing, he was right.

"I'm helping you" He grabbed the bacon and placed it on the sizzling pan.

-

"Bye Jennie" I kissed her cheek and before I can close the door she grabbed my shirt, pulling me closer to her face.

"You better ride the man before his kids come back home" She whispered and I shook my head giving her another kiss goodbye. I watched her walk inside her car and I close the door, then walk inside the living room seeing Gabriel working on his computer while wearing his iconic thick black glasses he wears when his eyes start hurting.

"When are the kids coming?" I asked sitting down next to him and he looks at me then back at the computer.

"We could go later to pick them up, why are you asking? Tired of me already?" I rolled my eyes.

"They usually text me but I haven't gotten anything from them. Aubrey always posts on her instagram story but nothing since yesterday... it's a bit weird" I say showing the messages from yesterday and nothing on their social media. I watched his eyes scrunch up and he looks at me confused finding it weird too.

"That reminds me that Ava takes Jayden's phone to call me" He picked up his phone and dialed his mother's number.

"Gabriel?" I asked as he stood up walking to the kitchen. I peeked at his computer seeing the file names MC, I reached to scroll down seeing that there was an image below but I pulled away fast when I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"The kids aren't at my parents place..." He said and I stood up confused.

"She just checked the rooms and the windows were smashed, it was trashed. They just got to the house from grocery shopping" Before I can say anything the door bursts open and comes in Alex breathing heavily.

"Ariel took the kids, they're fucking gone" I looked over at Gabriel seeing his face getting redder, his hands fisting.

"I fucking knew that bitch had something to do with it" Gabriel stormed back into the kitchen with his younger brother following behind him while smiling at me like he was apologizing.

-

"She fucking crossed the line, breaking into our mother's house to take the kids!" I could hear Gabriel yell from upstairs. I took out the sugar from the cabinet and put in four teaspoons slowly mixing each it in the coffee mug. I grab the two steaming cups and walk upstairs slowly focusing on not spilling the coffee, I walk down to the office and use my door to open it slowly.

"I figured you guys would need this" I handed Alex's his and placed Gabriel's on his desk.

"Thank you" Gabriel muttered while Alex glanced over at me.

"Do you still have Ariel's number?" I looked down at Alex and nodded my head. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and handed it to him, watching him call the number then placed it on the table letting Gabriel watch. The phone rang for about two minutes until she finally picked up.

"Who the hell is this?" Ariel said disgusted.

"Ariel where are the kids?" Gabriel asked grabbing the phone.

"How the hell am I supposed to know, I told you I was taking them this weekend" She said making the situation even worse, making Gabriel even more furious.

"Get your ass here, our kids are fucking missing and it might have do with the guy your dating" Gabriel hung up the phone and passed it to me.

"You should wait downstairs... it's not going to get better" Alex whispered to me and I nodded my head leaving the office only to hear a loud ass crash follow. I look back seeing the shadows below the door moving back and forth. I go downstairs and sit down on the sofa waiting for Ariel to come.

-

It's been an hour since Gabriel told Ariel to come and she wasn't here still. I was in the living room still scrolling through my photos of my family, since my phone wanted to bring up the family memories. It was their death anniversary soon making it four years without them. I have should visit them soon...

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the loud bang behind me. I got up quickly, opening the door and walked in Ariel looking at me in disgust.

"God fucking dammit, I've been knocking on the door for like ten minutes" She breathed out and I rolled my eyes closing the door behind her.

"What's going on with my kids?" She asked and before I can respond I heard the door open upstairs.

"The kids were taken at Gabriel's parent's house, this morning. Could it be that your boyfriend took them?" I watch her run her hands down her face and dig through her purse for her phone.

"No of course not, I told him to leave them alone" She began to mutter something else under her breath as she rummaged through her purse.

"You need to call him right fucking now then" We walked in the living together and I went back to the living room sitting down on the sofa being followed by Ariel. A few minutes later walked in Gabriel and Alex.

"He's not picking up... " She wiped her face and I watched the anger on Gabriel's face slowly show. Alex quickly picked up on what was going to happen and stood in front of Gabriel keeping him from getting any closer.

"Dove sono i miei fottuti figli!" He yelled.

(Where are my fucking kids!)

"I think Chase has them... I don't know for what fucking reason Gabriel, I told him to leave the kids out of this!" She yelled and I bit my lip knowing that she was just making him even more angry.

"Chase? Chase Micheal? My old fucking best friend from high school. Why would he fucking have them! For what fucking reason? Why would your fucking boy toy take them!" Gabriel yelled angrily and Alex placed his hands on his brother's chest to keep him from doing something to Ariel.

"Because he's the leader of the Mexican Mafia" In a quick second Gabriel pushed Alex out the way and walked around the sofa grabbing Ariel by her throat, he pulled her up despite her attempt to free herself and he slammed her against the wall. I flinched hearing the impact of her body hitting the wall and I looked up at him seeing him so angry. I was getting a bit scared...

"You fucking bitch!... You were with him while we we're together and you still wanted to stay with me!?" I snapped out of my scared state and slowly walked to him placing my hand on his back trying to help her out. Ariel tried to speak but his grip was getting too tight and I watched her hit his arm.

"Gabriel! She can't fucking breathe" Ariel started to turn blue and Gabriel let her go roughly letting her fall onto the floor.

"Find my fucking kids Ariel or we're going to have problems" He walked away and I breathed in heavily. I've never seen this side of him before...

"Okay" She mutters about to cry and walks back to the sofa while soothing her throat. She turned on her phone and dialed Chase's phone again.

-

"He sent me a address" I peeked my head out the kitchen and walked back into the living room.

"W-we have to be there in fifteen minutes, tell Gabriel that I'll be driving there first" She runs out the house and I go upstairs barging into the office.

"Ariel got an address... you have to be there in fifteen minutes" I said and Alex nodded his head.

"I'll warm up the car, come down quick" Alex walked passed me.

"I'm coming with you" I say crossing my arms as he tried to leave the office.

"No you're not... you're staying here" He said walking away from me.

"Why not? I'm going for the kids" I said and he stopped, turned around slowly and walked towards me, backing me into the office as he closed the door behind him.

"Because I fucking said so. I know how much you love the kids but I want you here safe right now, Gabriela don't fucking push me" He said roughly and I looked into his eyes.

"Don't push you? What are going to do, hurt me like you did to Ariel?" I cocked my head to the side and sighed.

"You really think I would hurt you-"

"I didn't think you would hurt women in general Gabriel" I cut him off.

"I'm not having this fucking conversation with you right now, I need to get my kids" He walked away from me and I rolled my eyes following him.

"Good thing, I don't care about what you fucking say I'm coming either way" I followed him outside into the car and Gabriel went in the passenger seat with a cold look on his face.

-

We pulled up to a empty land, on the way here there was nothing, just trees, no houses. As the car parked I got out quickly seeing that Ariel was on the phone hysterical.

"This way" We followed her through the many trees until we got to a spot where the kids were tied up to a large tree. My eyes widened looking at the kids, Aubrey's face was red, tears were falling down her cheeks. Jayden was passed out and pale, meanwhile Ava was crying non stop trying to grab her older sisters hand. Chase emerged from behind the tree with a knife smiling sinisterly.

"Chase!" Ariel yells grabbing his attention and he looks over at her.

"Took you long enough" He walked closer to Ariel. I tried to stand next to her but my arm was yanked back and Gabriel stood in front of me. I just stared at him and focused my attention back on Ariel.

"You wouldn't answer the phone dumbass" Ariel snarled.

"I would fucking advise you not to be rude unless I cut up these bastards" Chase said and I felt something touching my arm. Gabriel was handing me a gun, I grabbed it and looked up at him. I saw him pointing to my belt and I quickly put it in, making sure my shirt was over it. I've never held a gun before, it felt weird the cold metal... what if it went off-

"Didn't I say we would leave the kids out of this... they have nothing to do with this" Ariel cried.

"Oh but they do... you put me through hell these years waiting for you because you wanted that motherfucker!, this is just a little revenge for our marriage" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my fucking god... our marriage has nothing to do with my kids"

"That motherfucker was my best friend in high school!... it all came back to me, the one who never fucking noticed you, he treated you like absolute shit and you still fell for him first" He yelled at Ariel.

"It wasn't like that Chase"

"Yes it was because you came to me two years ago and told me you still loved me... even when you were with him... did you even think about how I would feel when I found out that you had kids and you were married?" Chase said and I looked up at Gabriel.

"You were cheating on me for two years?" Gabriel asked in disbelief and Ariel nodded her head confessing.

"I always knew something was going on... but you always said that it was nothing... I'm so fucking happy that we're divorced now, you fucking bitch" Gabriel laughed.

"Alright I fucking get it... Chase I'm fucking done... can you just let my kids go and we can talk about this, just us two" She walked closer to him placing her hand on his cheek. I looked away in disgust and felt Gabriel's hand pulling me closer.

"Let Gabriela take them but Gabriel stays here... we need to have a little chat" I pulled away from Gabe and kept my eyes on Chase as I went to untie the rope. Aubrey helped me with Jayden while Ava clung onto her sister as we walked back to the car.

"I'm going to take you guys to the hospital" I said and Gabriel threw the car keys at me. I went inside the car and Aubrey held Ava in her lap while Jayden was leaning against her shoulder. I started the car and raced down the highway to get to the hospital.

-

"Can someone help me?" I said holding Jayden's arm around my shoulder and someone immediately brought a stretcher, taking him away. Aubrey and Ava were each taken to a seperate room and I followed Ava.

"Hi Ava, I'm the nurse Ronnie. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked and Ava looked up at me.

"My head hurts" She responded and I sighed patting her back.

"Well she's fine, just some bruising and cuts on her leg... nothing too deep but they will sting when you put this ointment. After a nap she should feel much better" Ronnie said handing her a lollipop and I thanked her.

"I want to see Jayden... can we go?" Ava asked and I picked her up taking her to the room where her eldest siblings were. Jayden had an IV bag hooked up to him and Aubrey was getting her wrist wrapped up. I felt a tap on my shoulder and the same nurse looked up at me.

"They're going to be alright.. I don't think Jayden has had enough water so we gave him an IV bag. He probably fainted due to a trauma and Aubrey just needs to take medication for her wrist that was sprained" I nodded my head and walked into the room letting Ava sit down next to her brother.

"I thought I was going to die..." Aubrey muttered as I sat down on the only chair in the room.

"Ava and I were sleeping in the same room when I heard  glass shatter in Jayden's room. And then it happened to our room,4 these men came in grabbing us. They were hurting Ava, I punched one but it just made them angrier... I don't remember anything else since I was knocked out from behind... oh my god I was so scared Gaby" Aubrey began to cry.

"Everything's okay now" I reassured her and stood up hugging her in my arms until she fell asleep.

GABRIEL

"You're fucking crazy" I punched him and Chase raised his hands in the air smiling with blood in his teeth. I picked him up from his collar and he smiled with blood covering in his teeth.

"You wanted everything, fucking everything! and without doing shit you got it. In high school you took everything from me, you even took Ariel from me" He pushed himself off and tried to swing but I punched him swiftly, pushing him onto the ground.

"You're talking about something that happened fifteen years ago" I pulled out my gun and kneeled down holding it against his head.

"Gabriel leave him alone please!" Ariel yelled and I raised my head, pointing the gun at her. I placed my hand on Chases throat watching as his eyes widened.

"You know I won't hesitate to kill you both. I'm already tired of your shit, and you since you want to put a hit on Gabriela... You think she wouldn't tell me!" Her eyes widened, I stood up letting go of Chase stepping over his legs as I walked towards her.

"I didn't do anything to her" She said and I placed the gun on her forehead.

"Don't play fucking dumb with me... the dinner with my fucking family, listen if you want to fight leave my kids and Gabriela out of this, it's between us" I turned around shooting Chase's leg watching Ariel run to him crying.

"I'm warning you both..." I rolled up my sleeves and followed Alex to the car, he had to call James to get here. The drive to the hospital was quiet but quick. I got out the car quickly once we made it to the hospital parking lot and a nurse recognized me and took me to the private room where my kids were staying.

I walked in and seeing Gabriela sleeping in one of the chairs with Ava sleeping in her lap. Jayden was sleeping and Aubrey was up eating while watching netflix on her phone. She smiled once we made eye contact and set her fruit bowl down and opened her arms for a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay" I said whispering as I kissed the top of her head.

_______________
Get Ugly- Lil Baby

EDITED 11/21/23

LISTENING TO: BYE BYE - Red Velvet

Thank you for reading ❤️
I'm deleting some comments, not because I don't want it but some say spoilers and others have comments to parts I deleted ☺️
Long Chapter 💕
Don't forget to vote 💛

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

977K 17.7K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
80.1K 2.4K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
222K 5K 50
Falling for the mobster
2.5K 52 21
A love story between a girl who wants to live a normal life and the mafia king, But the girl has hidden her identity for her marriage life. Will she...