vamp addict - nct, markhyuck

By laurelynnnn

how did donghyuck end up addicted to a vampire when he despised them in the first place? well, he doesn't kno... More

† introduction †
† 1 †
† 2 †
† 3 †
† 4 †
† 5 †
† 6 †
† 8 †
† 9 †
† 10 †
† 11 †
† 12 †
† 13 †
† 14 †
† 15 †
† 16 †
† 17 †
† 18 †
† 19 †
† 20 †
† 21 †
† 22 †
† 23 †
† 24 †
† 25 †
† 26 †
† 27 †
† 28 †
† 29 †
† special chapter †

† 7 †

9.3K 546 544
By laurelynnnn

the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day.

sighs of relief escaped from the students' lips, and donghyuck felt more excited than ever.

"care to tell me why you are literally bouncing on your chair like that?" jaemin asked donghyuck.

"can't i just be happy?"

jaemin raised a brow. "hum... no. the teacher just gave us five exercises for tomorrow and a test for next week, so, not at all."

donghyuck approached his lips from jaemin's ear. "daniel invited me to the park! he told me we would have fun and eat ice creams!" he whisper-shouted.

jaemin smiled brightly. "someone's in love..." he chanted.

"i'm not in love. daniel's just a friend."

"he's very friendly for a friend." jaemin said.

"i know. but he's too old. i'd like someone younger. i agree, we got a chemistry, but i think our age gap is a bit too big, and... i don't know."

"whatever floats your boat." jaemin rolled his eyes. "enjoy your date, i'm going to renjun's."

"well, enjoy yours then." donghyuck winked.

the tanned male cleaned his stuff and walked to his locked to leave some of his copybooks. daniel and him were supposed to meet in fifteen minutes in front of the school gates. he still had time. good for him. he still needed to go to the bathroom.

after closing his locker, donghyuck was about to walk towards the bathroom but he was slammed back on the locker wall by someone tall.

"isn't it molehyuck we have here?" the boy said making donghyuck wince.

the three boys behind him only laughed.

"s-stop calling me that." donghyuck tried to protest, but he couldn't really do anything. his feet didn't touch the ground, the hand around his collar was almost choking him and his glasses were slipping from his nose.

"why not? you can't see any better than moles, am i not right?"

donghyuck didn't answer?

one of the boys approached donghyuck and picked his glasses from his nose to put them on.

"woah! no shit! this boy is truly blind!" he exclaimed.

"how many fingers?" he asked donghyuck holding out his middle finger which made the boys around erupt in laugher.

"hey! let me try! let me try!"

and so, the glasses passed on the different pairs of eyes, each boy cursing at how bad donghyuck's eyesight might be. the tall man had left donghyuck on the floor. the small boy was crying silently, waiting for this to finish.

"hey, molehyuck! what if i crush them. would you be able to find your way out there?" he asked kicking donghyuck slightly.

"and what if i crush both your legs?" a deep voice asked.

donghyuck turned his head in the direction of the voice, but he could barely decipher a silhouette because of his poor eyesight.

"what are you doing?" the mysterious voice asked.

"n-noting."

"you're bullying him. i saw it. i heard it."

"n-not at all."

"pathetic. give me the glasses."

donghyuck heard shuffling noises. he was looking at the scene, but the tears in his eyes added to his ophthalmic problems made it look like a blurry mess.

"let me warn you..." the voice was hot. that's all donghyuck could say. and whoever it was, he was protecting donghyuck, and the tanned male was really thankful to him for that. "if you lay a single finger on him again, i won't hesitate to crush your bones. you know who i am?"

"...yes."

"then you know i can do it."

"...yes."

"good. now leave before i lose my patience and kill you on the spot."

and with that, four of the blurry figures disappeared at the speed of light. the last figure approached donghyuck and crouched beside him, handing him his glasses. "here you are."

donghyuck felt hesitant at first, but he put them on with his head low, and his eyes closed. when his glasses were well positioned on his nose, he raised his head, his eyes still closed, scared of who he'll find in front of him when he'll open them.

he finally opened them, meeting two blood red orbs staring at him.

"are you okay?" the vampire asked.

"m-mark?"

the male chuckled before helping donghyuck up.

"i'll have to thank your glasses one day, it's the third time we meet thanks to them." he smiled, making his fangs appear.

donghyuck's eyes stayed glued on them, looking at how perfect they looked in between the other normal teeth, slightly exceeding on his plump lips, and for the first time ever, he wondered how they would feel sunk in his skin, but he brushed away that thought immediately.

"why did you help me?" he asked unsure.

"you would have preferred me not to help?"

donghyuck widened his eyes. "oh! no, no! i'm very thankful you did, actually."

"good. i don't like seeing you sad. you look much better with that cute smile on your face." mark said, making donghyuck flush beet red.

donghyuck took his phone out to look at the time and gasped.

"i should go to the gates." he told mark. "do you want to... accompany me?"

don't ask him, he didn't know either why he had asked mark to accompany him. he could have gone alone, but, strangely, the idea of having mark by his side was comforting, and even if he was a dangerous vampire, it was rather safe.

"sure." mark ruffled donghyuck's purplish hair, making the boy blush.

they walked in silence, side by side, not too close, but not so far. donghyuck felt the urge to grab the boy's arm and hang onto it, but he prevented himself from doing so. he was a vampire for god's sake. donghyuck was supposed to hate vampires!

they arrived at the gates in a nick of time.

"we're here." mark said, startling donghyuck.

"he should be here soon then."

mark raised a brow. donghyuck was waiting for someone? "who?"

before donghyuck could answer, someone came from behind and pulled him away from mark in a back hug. "hyuckie!"

"hey!"

mark raised his eyes and had an eye contact with the one and only kang daniel.

"mark."

"daniel."

donghyuck had been released from the hug and was now standing in between the two boys.

"you know each other?"

"no." "no."

"oh okay. daniel, this is mark. mark, this is daniel."

the two vampires held out a hand and shook it. however, they tightened the hold a tiny bit more than what normal human would normally do. sure, they are vampires and they have super strength, so right now, it's more of a pride war that was happening between the two boys.

"guys? shouldn't you... let go?"

mark and daniel reluctantly let go, both with eyes red and fangs visible – however donghyuck had his back facing daniel, so he was still oblivious of the fact he was a vampire.

"let's go hyuckie! we have a date, remember?" daniel smiled making mark's blood boil.

"a date?" donghyuck blushed.

and with those words, daniel pulled the tanned male away – donghyuck didn't forget to wave at mark before disappearing though.

but that was too much to handle for the vampire.

wanna one was back and they claimed their territory.

the clan claimed seoul, daniel claimed donghyuck. and none of them would have what they wanted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...
65.5K 5.9K 27
Turns out, Mark didn't exactly have the right to call Donghyuck and his friends weird. He was just like them. 2019. DEDICATED TO @-THREADS
58.2K 3K 46
Before he knew it, Na Jaemin grew up learning the ways of the vampire hunters after having lost someone dear to him to one of those monsters; for tha...
5.1K 394 45
"You're just an ugly, dirty fuck boy." Jaemin couldn't argue with peoples' comments because he believed that was the truth. What else would you call...