Sucks to Suck (Spider-Man/X-M...

By KretinKomics

In a reality where Peter Parker died with his parents and another asshole (you) got bit by a radioactive spid... More

Girls
The Threatening Neighborhood Spider-Person
A Flash and a Hard Place
The Triple Threat
Trust Issues
Complicated
Misconception
IS THAT THE FUCKING DAZZLER!?
The Goth Girl
Like Shit
Imaginary Friend
Therapy
An Offer You Can't Refuse... Literally
Rogue Like
Why Do You Hate Me?
More Alive Than Usual
One Little Fight
The Brotherhood of [Redacted] Mutants
Poker Face
A Quick One While He's Away
Scheme
The Bass of a Friendship
Instant Fireworks
You're the Worst
White Queen of Mean
Collusion!
Detention
An Unlikely Alliance
You Have Chosen Death
This Hurts Me More Than It Will Ever Hurt You
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S THE FUCKING DAZZLER AGAIN
I Will Make You Hurt
Pizza Time
A Quick Chat
Training Day
Two Pretty Hate Machines
Brant Banter
Mall Brawl
The Cat, The Witch, and The Pietro
Mr. Popular
Hit (In) The Gym
My Own Worst Enemy
Job Interview
Triple X Girls (Phrasing)
Not Friends
MG With MJ
Something of an Absolute Legend Himself
Turning Point
Talking with the Enemy
Watery Grave
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE FUCKING DAZZLER IS IN MY GOD DAMN HOUSE
A Week In Review
Fight Club
Like a Dream
Spider-Man and The Mary Janes
Music Bug
Beer Run
Road Trip Part 1
Road Trip Part 2
Road Trip Part 3
Road Trip Part 4
Road Trip Part 5
Meanwhile
Road Trip Part 6
Creep (Road Trip Part 7/End)
Dammit (Rogue Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
Blinding Lights (Jubilee Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
After Dark (Dazzler Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
Heart of Glass (Kitty Pryde Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
Sorry Not Sorry
Best Girl Check
A Mötley Crüe
Here Comes a New Challenger
The Same Conversation But With Girls
Ultimate Juggling Champion

"Like" Heaven

13.6K 470 182
By KretinKomics

"Hey are you even paying attention?" Brant asked snapping her fingers in my face.

"No. You can take the comic book out of my hands but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give a shit about what you have to say anymore." I said. It was Thursday now. Two days after the incident with Rogue and the incident with Gwen. The good news was that Rogue doesn't seem to hate me yet. Bad news is I'm definitely going to have to betray her at some point. And also for now I have to listen to Brant, which I don't know how long I can. I'm not an actor and I'm a bank robber and not a heist guy, so playing a long con isn't exactly in my best interest.

"Wait, what? Dr. Doom forced the Fantastic Four to go back in time and steal a treasure chest from Blackbeard?" Kitty asked as she flipped through a book about Dr. Doom.

"And that's the type of bullshit I'm talking about where it's stupid to find something to defend this asshole. How do we even defend something this fucking retarded? Let alone when we actually get to the evil shit he's done?"

"Listen, you had a week to actually contribute something to this team and you lost your shot at that, so just shut up and help us figure out how we do defend something like that. Okay?" Brant asked. I didn't respond I just rolled my eyes. "I'm going to use the bathroom. You better not slack off while I'm gone." She said before getting up. I just gave her a death stare as she walked away.

"...What's up with you?" Kitty asked. I looked over at her and saw her staring at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why aren't you fighting back? You haven't, like, insulted her or anything and she's walking all over you."

"Which is it? Do you want me to be an asshole or do you want me to roll with the punches?"

"Not being an asshole doesn't mean you can't defend yourself. And since when did you care if I thought you were a bad guy or not?"

"Why don't you just butt out? The last thing I need is a third chick ruining my life."

"...Alright, seriously what is going on with you?" Kitty asked. This time with genuine concern.

"Why do you care? Aren't I 'like, a raging psychopath' whose only two character defining traits are asshole and criminal?"

"I... look, I know we've had problems in the past and I get it why you don't trust me but, like, I actually ca-... don't wanna hate you or have you hate me. I couldn't see it for a while but you're a lot like two other friends I have/had. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you can."

"Okay, even if I believed you, what makes you think I'd just tell you all of my multiple personal problems right now?"

"Because maybe I could help? Because you'll feel better just getting the secrets off your chest than bottling them up?"

"It's worked so far, why stop now?"

"It has something to do with Betty, doesn't it? Is she, like, doing something to you?"

"Look, Pryde, I've humored you for this long because you're cute and all but now you're getting on my nerves!"

"God, why do you have to be such a jerk!? I'm trying to see if I can help you out! What's the difference between Jubilee, Allison, Laura and Rogue, and then Me? Why can you be nice to them and not to me!?"

"You mean besides the fact that a few days ago the love of my life said she could never date me and that my confused and fucked up heart thinks that I-" I began to say before shut myself up.

"Wait, step back, do you have a thing for all of them? But not me?"

"I-"

"Like, it's cool if you don't like me or whatever but like, why them and not me? Am I like, not attractive to you or something?" Kitty went into "like" overload and turned her head from me so I couldn't see her expression.

"No I acknowledge that you're cute and everything but you have well established you don't like me. And don't give me the 'I don't wanna hate you' thing again. And I may be a lot of things but it's kinda a turn off when someone doesn't like you unless you're a rapist, which I'm not. And also, you said you don't date criminals, so why would I continue to hit on- wait, why are we even talking about this!? Can we just get back to working on this stupid project!?"

"Yeah! Sure thing!" Kitty said before going to pick up the text book but phasing her hand through it instead of grabbing it. She quietly shrieked before picking the book up and holding it over her face with shaking hands before they phased through the book and the book fell over.

"Okay, now what the fuck is up with you?"

"Nothing! I- um, gotta use the bathroom!" She said before running out.

"...Well, if nobody's working on this project I'm not gonna do anything." I said pulling out a comic book.

. . .

After class I agreed to meet with Emma after school as I walked out. Kitty never came back to class and Brant eventually came back and asked me what I did to piss her off, however I was genuinely confused on what her problem was. Anyways, after that, Brant made me promise to meet her at 8 tonight at 53rd and 3rd so she could get some dumb pictures of me. I started walking ///////// to my next class when I felt like someone was sneaking up on me. I quickly turned around and grabbed them by the wrist.

"Wow, wasn't expectin' you to realize I was there." Rogue said with a giggle. I softened my grip on her wrist.

"Oh, hey, Rogue." I said with a genuine smile. "Did I ever mention that one of my powers is sensing when I'm in danger?"

"Danger?" She said with a playful scoff. "I was just gonna pull your hood up an' over your head. Tell your Spidey Sense not ta be so over dramatic."

"Spidey Sense? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. And a few days ago I heard a stupid name someone called me that's never gonna stick."

"Then what do you call it?"

"My alarm thingy." I said. Rogue tried to stifle her laughter. "Well I've never said it out loud before until now! I don't go around telling people my thingy is going o-" I stopped myself before finishing the sentence and Rogue burst out into laughter.

"Y-you've got a real way with words, sugar!" She said in between laughs. I couldn't help but to chuckle a little bit as she laughed. "A-anyway, what class ya got right now?"

"Biology. The only class I'm good at besides music. You?"

"Math. It's a real pain in the neck. Hey, have you seen Kitty anywhere? We usually walk with each other to each class."

"Well she went to the bathroom towards the end of class and never came back. She was acting real weird. Anyway, if you want clues on where to find her the closest bathroom is just over th-" I said looking and pointing around the corner. That's when I saw her for the first time since Saturday. Gwen. But she looked so... different. She was talking to Mary Jane and Brant. She shaved off part of the hair on the right side of her head and she got a piercing over her eye. Not to mention she was dressing differently and I think that's what irked me the most. Usually in school, Gwen wore sweaters and stuff, not unlike most of the girls in the school except for Mary Jane now that I think about it. It was a plain black shirt with a black skirt and that was whatever, but she was wearing a jean jacket over it. A jean jacket I got her. I barely ever saw her wear it, the only time coming to mind right now is when she wore it the night I got my powers. Why would she fucking wear it the Monday after everything happened between us?

"It's only been about 2 days and she's making bad decisions without you in her life." Rogue said in an irritated tone. I looked over at her and she was staring at Gwen with an annoyed look. "Y'know what? (Y,N), could you do me a favor and walk me to class?"

"Are you sure you don't just wanna go find Ki-"

"Positive." She said grabbing my hand with a smile. I felt a tingle in my chest and not like my spidey sense.

"Then, okay, sure." I said. "Which room do you have math?"

"81." She said. Great, just what I needed. A room where we'd have to go down the hallway that Gwen was in. I began to walk her to the class before she pulled me closer to her and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Rogue? What are you doing?"

"You don't like it?"

"Well I didn't say that I'm just asking-"

"Then it'll be fine if I stayed like this?"

"Yeah but-"

"Okay, Good." She said before nuzzling herself more up against me. We ///////// walked down the hall before I knew something was wrong. I looked over and saw MJ, Brant, and Gwen all staring at me. Gwen had a look of confusion and anger on her. I looked away and back at Rogue, and even though I knew I was going to get shit for it eventually, I decided to just enjoy the moment because I won't lie, having someone show any sort of affection to you in a life full of the bullshittery I've had to go through is like heaven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
24.7K 493 41
Hello everyone!!! This is my first ever fanfiction here on Wattpad and I am really excited for this. Bare with me since this is my first fanfiction...
945 22 6
You were a regular kid just worried about, school and homework and getting good grades. You and your best friend Peter Parker were not the popular ki...
1.1K 35 7
In a universe where Peter Parker aka Spiderman doesn't exist. Instead, the one who takes his place is Gwen Stacy aka Ghost-Spider. You on the other h...