Darkness's Flower: Evil Awake...

Por lillywest12

Lillian West is now eighteen. She's had a rough life. She's lost her brother and sister at a young age. Then... Mais

Chapter 1: Comfort Doesn't Always Help
Chapter 2: Lilly Disappears Too
Chapter 3: Khione's Palace
Chapter 4: The Letter
Chapter 5: Control Room
Chapter 6: Visitors
Chapter 7: Snow Powers Can Be Fun For A Seven Year Old
Chapter 8: Breakfast
Chapter 9: Ice Hurts
Chapter 10: I Have Lost It
Chapter 11: Abuse
Chapter 12: Emotions Suck
Chapter 13: Ugh, Appologies
Chapter 14: He's Coming
Chapter 15: Nico Arrives
Chapter 16: Nico Gets Sassy
Chapter 17: Trapped In An Ice Block
Chapter 18: Escape
Chapter 19: Alive
Chapter 20: How Many People Can We Fit It A Room? The World May Never Know!
Chapter 21: Aphrodite Kids
Chapter 22: Lilly's Sass
Chapter 23: Food
Chapter 24: Why Did You Come Back?
Chapter 25: Before We Met
Chapter 26: Dreams
Chapter 27: Kids and Tattoos
Chapter 28: Allie Has A Dream
Chapter 29: Stars
Chapter 30: Getting Further
Chapter 31: Unexpected Kissing
Chapter 32: Home Again
Chapter 33: The Wall
Chapter 34: The Walk and School
Chapter 35: Camp Sweet Camp
Chapter 36: Date?
Chapter 37: Gross
Chapter 38: Actual Date
Chapter 39: Movie Time
Chapter 40: Cheating?
Chapter 41: Tattoo
Chapter 42: New Girl
Chapter 43: Let It Go
Chapter 44: How I Saw Her
Chapter 45: Talking About Stuff
Chapter 46: Dream (Part One)
Chapter 47: Dream (Part Two)
Chapter 48: Sickness
Chapter 49: Ice Chains
Chapter 50: Don't Ever Wake Your Girlfriend Up
Chapter 51: Yeah, She's The Hot One
Chapter 52: Ugly Shirt
Chapter 53: Liking Lilly
Chapter 54: Leo's Kiss
Chapter 55: Talking To Everybody
Chapter 56: Strawberry Fields
Chapter 57: She's Mine
Chapter 58: Slight Explanations
Chapter 59: Who's The Hot Chick?
Chapter 60: Too Perfect To Lose
Chapter 62: Switcheroo
Chapter 63: Nico Loves Strawberry Lipgloss
Chapter 64: She Get's Slightly Mad
Chapter 65: You're Real
Chapter 66: Nico Needs Pants
Chapter 67: The Underworld
Chapter 68: Hades

Chapter 61: Nico Gets Sick

35 2 0
Por lillywest12

~Lilly~

"I love you, Nico di Angelo," I whispered.

"I love you too, Lillian West."

We wiggled back down and we stayed pressed together. I put my hand on Nico's chest and he held me tight. I drifted to sleep and honestly didn't have any dreams. I woke up, still pressed against Nico, but we were both on our sides, pressed together.

I shimmied up some to where my nose was almost touching Nico's. I tilted my head up and kissed his forehead very lightly. His forehead was warm against my lips. I got a better look at him. His usual pale face was bright pink. I felt his cheek, then his forehead. He felt really hot. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me.

"Morning, Lillian," he said.

"Aww, baby, you're burning up!" I told him.

He smirked. "If I can't call you babe, you can't call me baby. Understood?"

"Whatever. But, Nico, you're really hot!"

"Thanks, Lills."

"Stop it! Are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"Eh. I've been better."

"You're face is pink and it feels like you're on fire. Do you want me to get some ambrosia? I have some with me."

"No. I'm fine."

"Nico di Angelo, you are sick! At least have some nectar. Please? For me?" I pressed.

"Fine."

His voice cracked. Not like the crack guys make when they hit that certain point y'all like to call puberty, but like he was losing his voice. I brushed my hand over his face.

"My poor Nico!" I said.

"Give me the nectar. I know you're gonna make me have some anyways," he replied.

I got out of bed and got into my backpack. I pulled out a small bottle of the honey-like liquid. I sat down beside Nico, who was partially sitting up. I handed it to him and watched him drink some of it. He handed it back to me and I put it down beside the bed.

"I don't feel as weak now," he whispered. "Do you know what would make me feel a little better?"

"What?" I asked, staring into his drooping eyes.

"A kiss."

"I am not kissing you! You are sick and I don't want it!" I stated.

"Please, Lillian?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned towards him. "If I get sick, it's all your fault."

He smiled as my lips touched his. His lips were warm, just like his face. He brushed some hair behind my ear and follow my jawline. I swept my fingers through his messy hair. I pulled away from him.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very. Thank you!"

"Whatever. What do you want me to get you?"

"Lilly, I'm fine! I'm telling you!"

"No, you're not!"

"Well, you could at least stop treating me like I'm two."

"I'm trying not to. I'm sorry. Are you sure you're ok? No. You're sick. Nico, you are sick. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"No, Lillian! All I want is for you to stay with me all day. We can have the lazy day like we wanted. I don't care. Just, please, stay here with me."

"But-"

"Nope. I might have a little something, but I'll be alright! It's not gonna kill me. It's just a little cold. I might have a fever. So what? I'm gonna make it. I don't want anything, except you."

I kissed him on the forehead and looked at him. "I'm sorry."

"No, I am. You're just being an awesome girlfriend, making sure I'm ok and I'm telling you to stop because I'm fine."

"Nico, I can be pushy. Just tell me if I seem a little bit too pushy, please."

"You're fine! Now...if you could just stay here with me, that would be awesome." Nico sneezed, making a loud echoing sound. "Sorry."

I put my hand on his cheek. "Hey, it's fine. I just feel bad for you. I don't want you sick! Tomorrow I get to see this surprise you keep wanting to show me. I want you to feel better."

"I'll make it. I just need more sleep."

He laid back down and closed his eyes. I kissed his lips lightly as he went to sleep. I sat by him for about ten minutes. Then I got up and laid down on the couch for a while. I looked at the time. It was 9:59 and I went back over to Nico. It had been about an hour since he fell asleep.

His eyes opened and he didn't look as bad. "Hey."

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"A little better."

I felt his cheek, then his forehead. "Nico, you're still burning up!"

His hand touched mine. "Hey, I'm alright. It's just a little fever."

I sighed. "There's no use in arguing with you over this. Do you want anything for breakfast?"

"No. I'm not hungry. Lillian, don't stress yourself out over this! Yeah, I have a little something, but you don't need to do everything for me. I can still do stuff. If I want something, I'll get it."

He started to sit up, making his dark hair fall into his eyes. I sat down on the edge of the bed. My hand went to his face as he looked at me. He had dark circles under his eyes. His face was still light pink. He looked terrible.

"Oh, baby, you look terrible!" I told him.

He put his hand on top of mine and moved it off of his warm cheek. "I might look terrible, but I'm still me."

I managed a small smile. "I'm gonna go get something really fast. I'll be right back. Don't try to do anything."

He laughed. "I won't. I promise. And could you maybe change? I don't want any of the guys checking you out."

"I will."

I twirled my fingers around and my snow surrounded me. When it disappeared, I was in a regular camp t-shirt and jean cutoffs. I looked down at my sick boyfriend and he smiled.

"Thank you," he said, his voice crackly.

I brushed the hair away from his eyes and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back in a couple minutes."

I used my snow to get to my cabin. I grabbed my lipgloss, which tasted like strawberries, and ran out to find Ash. I saw her immediately.

"Ash!" I called.

She ran over to me. "Hey! Where's my bro at?"

"He's sick."

"Man, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, well. I just thought you'd want to know. He's burning up and sneezing. I gave him some nectar, but nothing has worked. I better get back to him before he tries to do something."

"Alright. I'll probably come by later to see him. Is that alright?"

"Yeah. Just make sure no one else sees where you go!"

She laughed. "Alright. I'll check on you guys later. See ya!"

She skipped away and Bella came up to me. We were dressed exactly the same. Hair in a messy ponytail. Orange camp shirt. Jean cutoffs. Wonderful!

"Hey, Lilly!" she said cheerfully.

"Hi, Bella," I replied.

"Where's Nico at?"

"He's sick."

"Oh, ok. Um, can you help me get something?"

"Yeah, I guess."

I followed her to her cabin. The wonderful Aphrodite cabin that reeked of perfume, makeup, and hair products. She took me over to a closet and opened the door.

"It should be right over there," she said.

I started to walk into the closet. Then I felt a thick rope being tied tightly around my waist, my arms pressing against my sides. I turned around, but Bella pushed me, making me fall onto the floor. She put a piece of tape across my mouth and took my shoes off. Rope was tied around my ankles.

"I'll be back," she said with a wink.

The door closed, leaving me in complete darkness, tied up, and not sure of what to do, except attempt to scream for help.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

126 0 24
Millie has always wanted a lover but someone from her past come back and intervene on her love story. On the other hand, the news about Lucy's death...
Spellbound Por Bear Matthew

Ficção Adolescente

31 0 1
After the accidental death of their best friend, Hayley, three girls, Savannah, Parker and Faye all changed. Savannah left town, Faye lost all her we...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
330K 12.3K 28
Rosea isn't the silly naive girl named Rosemarie Smith anymore. She doesn't - or at least she claims - have a stupid high-school obsession with Demet...