Anonymous <3

By YouHaveDeathpacito

I'm new to writing this kinda stuff, be warned. More

That voice.

43 1 1
By YouHaveDeathpacito

SO UM BEFORE I START THIS IS JUST THE INTRO.

I was lounging around on my bed just watching the normal stuff, you know, 50 shades of grey, all that fancy stuff- And I suddenly got a message on my screen, "Look outside" I frantically closed the curtains and locked my door, I sat under my bed hoped I was just hallucinating, a huge thump hit my door and I was stunned, "Open the door. Right now." I trembled, what did I do to deserve this sort of punishment. The door swung open, The same deep, husky voice growled, if you don't come out, the punishment will be worse, I sat there, wondering who this person was, suddenly someone firmly gripped my ankles and dragged me without hesitation. I looked up in shock, this was the "anonymous".  I trembled and softly asked "why are you here, what did I do." He softly spoke, this might be the wrong house, but you're coming with me, I can't risk you telling the authorities about what you've seen tonight.

I woke up in a slightly dull room, a cold shiver echoed down my body, where am I?

An oddly tall man walked in, wearing the same mask as the guy who was in my house, I looked up in fear, who are you guys and why am I here-?!

The man hushed me "Shhh, don't worry doll, there's no need to be afraid, we won't punish you unless you're bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...