Bite Me (Jasper Hale X OC)...

Galing kay EclipseOfMyHeart15

(This book was on a permanent hiatus but I'm considering continuing it because it's gotten a lot more views l... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Arriving at Forks
Chapter 2 - First day of school
Chapter 3 - The accident
Chapter 4 - Burgers and fries
Chapter 5 - Dress shopping
Chapter 6 - Kiss me...
Chapter 7 - Meeting the Cullen's
Chapter 8 - Baseball
Chapter 9 - Dealing with James...
Chapter 10 - Prom
Chapter 11 - Happy birthday!
Chapter 12 - Please don't do this...
Chapter 13 - Dealing with heartbreak...
Chapter 14 - Making up...
Chapter 15 - Movie night
Chapter 16 - What's wrong with Jacob?
Chapter 17 - Painful Memories...
Chapter 18 - Alice?!
Chapter 20 - The decision...
Chapter 21 - Reunited
Chapter 22 - A new Threat
Chapter 23 - Graduation
Chapter 24 - Preparing
Chapter 25 - The Battle
Chapter 26 - Becoming a vampire
Authors Note (IMPORTANT)

Chapter 19 - Saving Edward...

1.2K 20 2
Galing kay EclipseOfMyHeart15

"He left you Bella, he didn't want you anymore, remember?" Jacob tried to talk Bella out of leaving. Alice had already started the car. "No, I'm not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt" Bella said.

"Well, what about your dad?" He asked as she opened the car door, "I'm 18, I'm legally free to go and I left a note" she said, getting in the car. He put his head through the window, "please Bella, just stay here, for Charlie, for me" he said.

"I have to go" she said quietly, glaring at him, "I'm begging you, please" he pleaded, she glared at him even more. "Goodbye Jacob" she said, he removed himself from the window and looked at me. "I'll keep her safe" I said before getting in the back seat.

We started driving, reaching the airport within an hour, we got on a plane and it was morning by the time we landed. Alice got a new car and we all got in as she started speeding down the road.

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car" Bella said, looking uncomfortable, "I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto" Alice said. "Not today" Bella said.

Alice stiffened and Bella looked at her "what? What do you see?" She asked.

"They refused him" Alice said. "So..?" Bella asked.

"He's gonna make a scene, show himself to the humans" she said, I could feel Bella's worry. "No! When?" She asked.

"He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest" she said, Bella grinded her teeth nervously, "Alice, you gotta hurry up" she said.

"There's Volterra" Alice said, I looked ahead and almost gasped, if Edward wasn't about to kill himself this place would be beautiful. We got into the city and Alice started honking the horn, getting everyone out of the way. "Why are they all in red?" Bella asked.

"St Marco's day festival, they're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city. It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself" Alice explained.

"We have five minutes" Bella said, clutching her head in worry, "I know, Bella, Just breathe" she said as a few cops stopped us. Bella and I got out, "you're the only ones he can't see coming, if he sees me he'll read my thoughts, he'll think I'm lying, he'll rush into it" Alice said.

"Where do we go?" I asked.

"He'll be under the clock tower, go!" She said, Bella shut the door and we started running, pushing past people in a desperate attempt to reach the clock tower in time. We escaped a cluster of people and saw the clock tower, pushing even faster to get there.

We reached a fountain just as the clock struck 12, we looked at the door to the clock tower as Edward slowly stepped out, unbuttoning his shirt. Bella gasped and started running through the fountain, reaching him just as he stepped out into the sunlight.

She wrapped her arms around him, shaking him a bit and trying to push him back, he opened his eyes slowly and saw her, hugging her tightly as he backed up into the building, out of the sunlight. I sighed with relief and quickly ran inside.

When I got in there, Bella and Edward were kissing each other desperately, they split apart after two men walked over, a tall one and a short one. "I won't be needing your services after all, gentlemen" Edward said to the two men.

"Aro wants to speak with you again" the tall one said, "no rules were broken" Edward argued. "Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue" the tall man said.

"Fine. Bella, why don't you go enjoy the rest of the festival, take Maya with you" Edward suggested. "The girls come with us" the tall one growled, Edward glared at them, "no, you can go to hell" Edward growled.

The door burst open and Alice came in, removing her sunglasses and scarf, "come on, guys, it's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene" she said sweetly.

"No, we wouldn't" the tall man said, a woman appeared at the end of the hall, "enough" she said, walking over. "Jane" Edward greeted her. "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long" she said, she looked at everyone before walking away. We all followed her.

We walked through a few hallways and down a few staircases before getting in an elevator. When we got out, a woman greeted us in Spanish, "is she human?" Bella asked Edward. "Yes" he answered simple.

"Does she know?" She asked him, "yes" he answered, "then why would... she wants to be" Bella realized. "So she will be" the tall man said, "for dessert" Jane said.

I glanced at Alice fearfully as Jane opened the doors to a round room, three men sat on thrones across from the door, and another man stood near them. "Sister, send you out to get one and you bring back two, and two halves, such a clever girl" a man said.

"What a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all, isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending" the man in the middle throne said, standing up and walking over to Bella. He took Edwards hand and sighed, "they are so rare" he said before speaking to him in Italian.

"Her blood appeals to you so much, it makes me thirsty, how can you stand to be so close to her?" He asked Edward.

"It's not without difficulty" Edward answered, I looked at the man, who I assumed was Aro, smiled a bit, "yes, I can see that" he chuckled darkly. "Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch" Edward explained.

He looked at Aro, "and now you know everything, so get on with it" Edward growled.

"You are quite a soul reader yourself, Edward, though you can't read Bella's thoughts... fascinating..." Aro said, letting go of Edwards hand and stepping back. "I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts as well" Aro said to Bella.

He held out his hand "would you do me the honour?" He asked, Bella hesitated before putting her hand in his. He held it for a few moments before looking at Bella, surprise evident in his features.

"Interesting, I see nothing" he chuckled a bit, letting go of her hand, he looked at me, "do you share the same gifts? Let me see" he said, holding his hand out towards me. I clenched my jaw and put my hand in his, he held it for a few moments, then looked at me.

"You've experienced a lot of pain in the last 8 months, and you've changed quite a bit since the Cullen's left Forks, you felt like they abandoned you. You considered killing yourself a few times, but the thought of Jasper's possible return kept you going" he said.

I pulled my hand away and glared at him fiercely, "you don't have to reveal everything" I said angrily. He chuckled a bit as I stepped back, standing beside Alice as he turned his back to us.

"I wonder if... let us see if Bella is immune to all of our powers" Aro said, I saw fear flash in both Bella and Edwards eyes. "Shall we, Jane?" Aro looked at her and she smiled a bit, "no!" Edward yelled and ran forward. "Pain" Jane said simply.

He stiffened and started shaking, "stop!" Bella yelled, he fell to the floor, "Don't! Stop it!" Bella yelled, she went to move forward but one of the vampires held her back. "Get your filthy hands off of her!" I yelled, grabbing his arm.

"Pain" Jane said, looking at me, I stiffened as pain spread through me, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I screamed in anguish and collapsed, it was agonizing, it felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside out.

I could hear Bella yelling but I had no idea what she was saying, I couldn't focus, my vision was going blurry. I heard Aro say something and the pain stopped, relief flooded over me as I gasped for breath.

My heart was racing a mile a minute, Jane said something that I couldn't hear, my senses slowly came back and I heard Aro laugh. "Remarkable, she confounds us all, so, what do we do with you now?" Aro said, staring at Bella.

"You already know what you're going to do, Aro" the man in the left throne said, "she knows too much, she's a liability, so is the blonde one" the man in the right throne said.

Aro sighed, considering his options, "that's true" he said, he looked at Jane and one of young vampires "Felix, Jane" he said.

"No!" Edward growled, pushing Felix against the wall, I still couldn't stand up, which meant I couldn't do anything when Jane kneeled beside me, she smirked deviously.

I clenched my jaw, "do it" I said, she tilted her head a bit and I glared at her, "I'm not afraid to die, just make it quick" I growled.

"No, I don't think I will" she said, I looked at her and my eyes widened "pain" she said, an evil grin spread across her face as I screamed and writhed in pain. Unaware of the fighting that was happening around me.

"Shut her up" Aro yelled, the pain stopped and I gasped for air, getting my breathing under control, I looked around me, seeing that Alice was letting Aro read her mind.

"Mesmerizing, to see what you have seen before it happens" Aro said, letting go of her hand, he walked over to Bella. "Your gifts will make for an intriguing immortal" he said to her, then he looked at me.

"I'm excited to see if you have any gifts, I guess we'll find out soon" he said, he looked at all of us, "go now, make your preparations" he said. The vampires released everyone and Alice kneeled at my side, "can you stand?" She asked, I nodded hesitantly.

She gave me her hand and she helped me to my feet, she let me lean on her as the four of us left the room. We walked past a large group of people, humans, it looked like a tour group, we all got into the elevator as everyone started screaming. I plugged my ears as tears ran down my face, they didn't deserve to be eaten...

Long dramatic chapter... I'm gonna be honest I only made Jane torture Maya because I was too tired to write all of the conversations 😅. I hope you all liked this chapter! Thank you all for reading!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

848K 19.3K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...
1.3M 23.9K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...
502K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
464K 11.5K 66
Melody and Bella are best friends, they have known each other since they were three years old. They have grown up being next door neighbours since th...