Taken and Trained ✔️

By LaurenMGranich

Lev was taken from his family in a remote village when he was three years old. Now over four centuries old, h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 (FINAL)
Sequel

Chapter 17

33.8K 1.2K 79
By LaurenMGranich

Hello again! I'm really enjoying writing this story. I hope everyone is safe and well!

<><><><><><>

"Once we're done here, Jack wants to see you."

Lilia and Alpha Luke were stretching Lev's muscles again two weeks later. Lev actually had some control of his muscles' movement, but they still needed to be stretched before the training began.

They hadn't heard much from Alpha Blackwood. All she knew was that Alpha Blackwood had reached out to her old Alpha, Alpha Howie. It was unnerving her that they hadn't heard anything more.

Lilia and Alpha Luke were focused on Lev the entire time. He had started grunting in human form to express his feelings. He let out rough, loud grunts if he was upset or uncomfortable, or soft grunts that sounded more like moans if he was feeling pouty or whiny.

He had gotten so cute over the past weeks and Lilia loved learning about his personality. He was going to finally get a haircut from Alpha Blaton and a shave from Alpha Luke.

"Jack will have to cut his hair, he usually cuts mine. I don't want to mess it up," Luke chuckled nervously a few days prior, "but I can shave him so the beard doesn't get all rough and messy."

"So, are we cutting his hair today?"

"No, just the shave," Alpha Luke answered, "we'll do it after we go to Jack's office."

"Has he heard anything from Alpha Blackwood?"

"If he has, he hasn't told me anything." Alpha Luke gave Lilia a sympathetic smile. She told herself not to get her hopes up.

"Alright, Lev, how you feeling?" Alpha Luke asked.he set his left leg down. Lev let out a loud, high pitched whine to indicate that he was most likely pouting. He got sick of these morning meet-ups pretty quickly.

"He's fine," Lilia laughed. Alpha Luke chuckled too, causing Lev to whine again in the exact same way.

"No, we're not laughing at you, bud," Alpha Luke snickered. Lev whined again.

"Alright, alright, let's call it for today. We'll be back for his shave." As soon as Lilia finished her sentence, Lev was shifting into his wolf form and jumping off the table. He sat next to the door and patiently waited for someone to open it.

"You've become a lot more playful, Lev," Lilia walked towards the door after thanking Alpha Luke, "I like it. Let's go see Alpha Blaton!"

He followed her slowly and climbed into a chair once they'd entered Alpha Blaton's office. His door was open, but he asked Lilia to shut it behind her. Alpha Blaton set som documents into a folder, then placed it in a drawer in his desk.

His full attention was now on them.

"I just wanted to do a welfare checkup...make sure everything is alright with you, see if you need anything, etc. Alpha Luke has kept me updated on your progress, Lev. You're doing great," he praised.

Lilia's heart dropped a little when he told her what this little meeting was about.

"We're doing good, we have enough of—everything, thanks to you. I will be grateful for the rest of my life," Lilia swore. It had been weeks since they'd arrived, but she was still in awe that they'd gotten so lucky.

"I'm glad to hear that, Lilia, and my door is always open if there's anything you need. Please don't be afraid to ask." Well, when he put it like that, how could Lilia not ask?

"Have you heard anything about my family, Alpha Blaton?" Lilia asked tentatively. The Alpha smirked and leaned back in his chair. Alpha Luke entered the room with lunch for all of them, including himself.

Lev was all too happy to start eating.

"They're on their way, should be here by this evening," Alpha Blaton said nonchalantly.

Lilia dropped the sandwich she had just grabbed. She ignored Luke's grimace at watching the food he'd made hit the floor. Lev sniffed Lilia to make sure she was alright.

"H-Here? As in...here?"

"I'm sorry for not updating you," Alpha Blaton apologized, "but I thought it would be a nice surprise. Blackwood contacted them last week and it went pretty quick from there. Your family didn't say anything?"

"Not at all," Lilia said, surprised. Aunt Johanna was the worst at keeping secrets. How had they held it from her?

"Thank the Goddess, thank the Goddess," Lilia hung her head and let the tears of joy and relief fall down her face.

Alpha Blaton reached forward and grabbed Lilia's hand.

"Everything is going to be alright. Enjoy the rest of your day, alright? Take it easy. I'll let you know when they're close," he assured.

Lilia looked up, sniffled, and wiped her nose with her arm. Alpha Luke laughed and handed her a tissue.

"We'll take a break with Lev tomorrow. Spend time with your family," Luke said gently. Lilia nodded and pulled Alpha Luke in a hug, then Alpha Blaton. They happily hugged her back.

"I'm really glad we met you, Lilia, and that we were able to help your family. Go relax, okay?" Alpha Luke led her to the door.

Lev placed his side underneath her right hand to balance on, because she seemed to be slightly unstable.

"You got her, Lev?" Alpha Luke asked, he gently let go of her and opened the door for them to leave. Lev led her back to their room and helped her onto the bed by nudging her and slightly lifting her with his head.

Lev figured she might need to sleep for a little bit, so he joined her on the bed and saw her eyes were already asleep. He fell asleep shortly after she did.

Lilia woke up a few hours later, around seven o'clock, and was a little disappointed to not smell dinner downstairs. She was no complainer, and could make her and Lev some dinner.

"Wake up, time for dinner," she nudged Lev a few times. He woke up and sent her a small glare—probably because she woke up so late and he was hungry. Sure enough, a few seconds later, his stomach rumbled loudly.

Lilia only laughed quietly and started walking to the kitchen. She found a large slab of meat in the walk in freezer for Lev before rummaging through the pantry and fridge for something to eat.

This was the most food Lilia had ever seen in her life. Her old pack wasn't short on food, but there wasn't exactly an abundance. She grabbed some bread, meat, and toppings, and made herself a sandwich.

Lev didn't eat until she joined her with food, then ate his as fast as possible. Lilia watched him, eating at almost the opposite speed, and wondered how he ate at the facility, under Roman's power.

Her food was brought to her by Lev, so she had no problem eating, but did he have to fight for his food? He ate it so fast still, but he would learn that no one was going to take it from him. As her eyes drifted towards the clock, she remembered what was going to happen tonight.

She quickly shoved the rest of her food into her mouth, ignoring what she'd just thought about Lev a few seconds ago and raced towards Alpha Blaton's office, to see if he was there.

He wasn't.

Lev had scrambled after her, turning a few heads, but neither Lev nor Lilia cared at all. Lilia turned away from Alpha Blaton's office and decided she would wait in the living area until her family got here, even if it took all night.

"How are you? Have you had dinner?" Alpha Luke's giggle came into the room. As soon as Alpha Blaton saw Lilia and Lev, he took his hands off of his mate. Alpha Luke stopped giggling but kept the smile on his face.

"Your family should be here in a few minutes, they gave me the call that they were close," Alpha Blaton murmured to Lilia. She smiled in thanks and returned her eyes to the front door.

Staying true to his word, Alpha Blaton stood up a few minutes later and announced that a car had just passed patrol.

Lilia's mouth dropped open—this is really happening—it felt like years since she'd seen her family. She stood, suddenly unsteady again, and very anxious. Lev assumed the position he was in earlier and allowed her to lean on him so she wouldn't fall.

Her hand clenched his fur when Alpha Blaton walked outside. Alpha Luke waited until she was ready before opening the door and allowing them out before him.

Lilia somehow clenched Lev's fur tighter when she finally made it outside. Her legs wobbled underneath her and Lev tried to get his body underneath hers to catch her, but he couldn't. Luckily Alpha Luke was still behind them, and grabbed her just before she hit the ground.

"Momma!" let Lilia's mouth along with a sob while she fell. 

<><><><><><>

Thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 10.4K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
166K 4.5K 58
" Students! We have a new student. His name will be Daniel Thompson." said the teacher as a boy walked in. The boy had black hair with silver parts a...
467K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
3.4M 116K 58
Colin Byrd searched unsuccessfully for his mate for many years. When he could not find her, his wolf took complete control and he became a rogue. He'...