Returning the favor

By DaliahStark

If you are looking for a story that goes smoothly and then voila!happy ending.let me tell ya this one can be... More

ch-1:beginning of the end
ch-2:I remember everything
ch-3:I can be bad
ch-4:whatever you want me to be
ch-5:there is a story behind everything
ch-6:A gift?
ch-7:DECEPTION
ch-8:LIMITS
ch-10:Crossing paths
ch-11:Unwanted guest
ch-12:Again
ch-13:June
Ch-14:Unfaithful
Ch-15:Dinner'now and then'(part-1)
Ch-16:Dinner 'now and then'(part 2)
Ch-17:Hurt
Ch-18:Nostalgia
ch-19:Recorded!
ch-20:Dearie
ch-21:unexpected sorry
ch-22: belong to you
ch-23:Eliot

ch-9:Satisfaction

73 26 4
By DaliahStark

RILEY'S POV (PRESENT)
I can't believe I just killed someone not only 'someone' but my best friend.But I don't care anymore,Eli would be so hurt and I am somewhat satisfied?.....to imagine him cry.Now he will feel what I felt when Jaxon died,no more like killed.I don't care anymore,I would do anything to kill Eli.

RILEY'S POV (5 YEARS BACK)
"Wha-t? It can be someone else!!"I said crying
"Let me see the body!!"I literally forced out the words,I can't speak.
"The body is not recognisable.."the waiter said
"We are very sorry ma'am,police is here ,please go and talk to them"

The police said he was shamelessly murdered, he didn't had any enemies nor he messed up with anyone I think God never want me to be happy.

ELI'S POV (PRESENT)
"How-how could she?" I think I have lost it,I really really have lost it! She fu*cking killed my sister.I love her and that's how she repay me!now it's been too long.I will get her here and she will be punished, she messed with the wrong guy.

ELI'S POV (5 YEARS BACK)
At last!I killed that stupid cunt , he deserved that.I just saved my Riley and it was so easy to kill him I am so satisfied he begged me to leave him!argh!that scene was so pleasing...it's not the first time I killed someone but this time it was so so perfect.Now I have her all by myself.

SOMEONE'S POV (PRESENT)
Eli has gone insane I have to save her.i can't let Eli take her in front of my eyes I have to kill her to save her.

A/N:I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER!BUT I AM FEELING EXAUSTED 😂IS THERE A CHANCE THAT JAXON IS........ALIVE..?

PS:VOTE AND COMMENT,IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE!🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 97 45
I walked to my door and took my key card from my bag, I felt his stare on my back. I turned around and caught him staring at me. "What?" I asked anno...
7.6K 919 44
This is the 1st draft. The final, published draft is available on Amazon in ebook, paperback, and hardback. Enjoy! □•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□• There...
122 19 15
"I have a stalker!" Her brain screamed everyday but then there was no one behind her. What are these? Hallucinations? It was normal for Rachel to get...
167K 3.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...