✔︎ || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓...

By TPWKFOR1D

[DANIEL SEAVEY FANFIC] In which: Y/N is neighbors with Daniel Seavey. But what happens when Y/N tries out fo... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

3

125 9 1
By TPWKFOR1D

"Oh, hey Daniel." I say with a bit of panic in my voice.

Daniel POV:
[Y/N seems kinda nervous. But her audition is already over. I wonder why she's nervous?]
"Why so nervous, Y/N?" I ask her.

"Oh, just a little nervous from my audition still." She says.

I can tell she's lying. There's something bothering her.

"Hey Y/N, can we talk in private? I can tell something's not right." I say.

"Yeah, let's go over here. There actually is something I need to tell you. " She says.

"Ok." I say.

We walk outside, our parents still inside chatting. There is hardly anyone in the parking lot so we got our privacy.

"So what's on your mind, Y/N?" I ask her.

"Well...." I can tell she's struggling to get words out.

"You can tell me, Y/N, I won't judge." I tell her.

Y/N POV:

[I'm so nervous. I know he said he wouldn't judge me but what if he does. I guess I'll tell him. I just had a sudden moment of confidence and wanted to tell him.]

"Well," I start to say, "I....."

"Yes, Y/N?" He says

"I like you." I spit it out. What was the point in hiding it any longer.

Daniel started to blush.

"Ive known you since we were 3 years old Y/N, and I'll admit, I've liked you for a long time too." He says.

"Wait, really?" I ask him.

"Yeah," He says and blushes harder.

I don't hesitate. I hug him and he hugs me back.

"This has to be the best day of my life." I whisper to myself.

So sorry for the long wait for this chapter but I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 57K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...