The wife that got away

بواسطة NasiaMouton

Coven James was any mans dream wife. Well any man except for her husband. Brennan James. Now with cheating an... المزيد

AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
5

Chapter 4

8K 423 224
بواسطة NasiaMouton

Coven

RING.RING.RING
I looked at the time and thought to myself who can be up this early on a Saturday.

I grabbed my phone not checking who was calling me and said
"Hello"

"Coven dear, I have some fantastic news" I knew this voice all too well

"What is it Mrs.Jones?"

"Well I want you to come over for breakfast and I'll show you" she said

"Mrs.jones it's 8am, why are you even up" I complain to this little old lady on my phone

"Coven I'll see you in 10mins" she said hanging up the phone

I rolled my eyes while getting up, this lady will be the death of me. I went to my bathroom and did all of my important business.

If she thinks I'm getting dress at 8 something in the morning she is wrong I threw my hair in a messy bun and put on my fuzzy slippers.

I locked up my house and started cursing while walking across the yard.

I knocked on the door and Mr.jones opened it and  started laughing.

"Aww you look adorable in your fuzzy slippers " he said still laughing at me, he just don't know he's getting a pair for Christmas.

I rolled my eyes again and pushed him aside. I went to the kitchen, but was told to go to dining room table and wait.

Mr.Jones was already sitting down at the table so I took this chance to ask him some questions.

"Do you know why she wanted me here so early" I asked

"I'm not suppose to tell you" he said smiling

"Come on Mr.Jones, you know-" I was interrupted by Mrs.Jones

"Coven, I'm so happy you could join us" she said

"Mrs.J did I have a choice" I said and she shook her head no

"Well dear now that your here I have to tell you Car-
Mrs.J was interrupted by this fine man who could only be one person.

Carver Jones

"Mom where do you want this" he said not giving me a glance

"Just put it on the table, now Carver this is Coven the girl I was telling you about and Coven this Carver my son. I thought that you two should meet before going on y'all date tonight" she said smiling

"Mom for the last time I'm not interested in going on this date and besides she's not my type." He said, I guess he realized that I was still right here because he made a face and quickly tried to cover it.

" No offense and are those fuzzy slippers?" He asked me in disgust like he never seen fuzzy slippers before.

Mrs.Jones didn't like what he had to say I guess because if looks could kill her son would have been dead.

"You will go on this date tonight, do you hear me" she said calmly

"No I will" he told her, crossing his arms

She was about to speak again, but this time I spoke up

"Mrs.J I love that you tried to play match maker, but I honestly would not like to go on this date with your rude ass son, who does know great footwear when he sees it" I said getting up

" Mr. and Mrs.Jones I'll speak to y'all later." With that I left and went back to my house. I checked the time and saw that it was 10:30 and you know what that means. It's still the goddamn morning so I'm heading back to sleep.

Once I got inside I went straight for my bed and the rest of the morning was history.
...

Waking up was peaceful for me until I heard my boys whining to go potty. I check the time and saw it was 4:30pm.

While letting them out, I decided to head back inside to fix their food. When I went back outside I almost had a heart attack because I didn't see my dogs any where.

I called again and nothing, now where tf can these dudes be. They never run off when they're outside.

I started walking around my yard looking for them when I spotted both of them getting rub by the asshole.

Oh no no no no NO.. I started speed walking,almost damn near running to my dogs, when we get back in the house we are going to have a long talk about stranger danger.

"Get your damn hand off of my dogs" I said with attitude

"These guys are for you?" Is he deaf or something because I just said that.

I'm not going to give this man the time of day right now so I rolled my eyes for the third time today started walking back to my house with my dogs right behind me.
...

After getting back inside and giving the boys a long talk It's was now going on 5:30 and I was hungry.

I started to look in my fridge and realized I don't feel like cooking at all because than I'll have to clean the pots and pans and thats something I'm not trying to do today while tonight.

I haven't dressed up and went to my favorite restaurant in awhile so that's what I shall be doing for tonight's dinner.

I headed to my room to start operation dress up and eat before I die of hunger. Yeah that name kinda sucks but I'll work on it!

1 hour later
Whew lawddd I'm done, I have to I'm impressed I didn't know I had this in me.

Enough of the chitchat tho it's time to go because I am HUNGRY.
(her outfit)

I was walking outside and Mr and Mrs. Jones started waving threw they're dinning room widows. I waved back and got in my car.

...
Arriving at the restaurant they sat me down pretty fast to say they were busy tonight.

My favorite thing about this restaurant is the live music they play almost every Saturday and how if you have to use the restroom they put a little place holder on your table for you.

" Hi I'm Kade I'll be your waiter for tonight can I start you off with a drink" the waiter asked me, he was this handsome light skin green eye man.

" can I get a bottle of red wine please, and actually imma head to the restaurant really quick" I told him and he nodded his head.

I got up and walk my way to the restroom, their restrooms were always so fresh and lovely.

I did my business and left, I was heading back to my table when someone bumped into me.
"Omg I'm so sorry" this short brown hair pregnant lady told me
"It's okay, my outfit isn't ruined so there's nothing to worry about" I said turning to walk away that was until I heard my name being called.

"Coven?" This lady man was the last person I wanted to ever see in my life again.

"Brennan" I said bitterly

"How have you been" he asked

" I've been great actually now if you excuse me I'll like to leav-" I was cut off

" well it can't be that great I see that your alone" he said with a smirk

" actually that's how I-" I was cut off again

" Actually she's not alone, I had business to attend and my beautiful wife got us a table" Carver spoke with a serious tone.

I saw Brennan's smirk drop and I quickly walked away.

WHAT AND THE HELL WAS THAT. I thought to myself...

Author note
Hi guys!!!
How has everyone been?
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see some comments on it real soon 🤍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

210K 16.2K 24
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
516K 32.9K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.8M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...