Fighter

Por vanessamav

it's about...... read to find out😂😜😎 Más

welcome
characters
Wierd
this is my fault
Time is ticking Angel...
How did you have time to-...
Update
HE SAID WHAT??!

hi

28 2 2
Por vanessamav

Hi I'm Julianne but I'd rather be called annie.Anyway so today is the first day of junior year and to tell you the truth I am not that exited to be honest .it will just another year of lessons and drama.
I don't know if I am that popular but I have a feel friends .My best friends are Lilia ,Anna,jayden and McKenzie.
My brothers  are in a gang called the the red rippers (I don't know I just made it up) .All of my friends and I are in the gang too.But we do not usually hang with them.
Anyway got to get ready for school.

THE FIGHTER! :-)

Authors note Sorry it's a short chapter this is my first book anyway stay tuned for chapter 2.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...