𝑳𝑰𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬 || 𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑔...

By AlexSwan23

An object, this is how Yeosang felt. Sensation born after a toxic relationship. He is aware of having to forg... More

~Welcome~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

2.3K 157 49
By AlexSwan23

Feifei PV

Now I remember why I didn't want to come..
I hate this kind of clubs, where the music is so loud that you can't hear a single word and the lights so low that you don't understand who's in front of you.

I wander through the dancing crowd until I get to the bar, where I finally notice Yeosang.
He's sitting at the counter with a cocktail in his hand, looking like a vision, with his brown hair gathered in a ponytail and fully dressed in black.

I shyly approach while thinking about what I can say to make him turn around without looking too awkward, but luckily before I touched his shoulder he turns around with a smile on.

"Here you are finally"
He says, and I keep thinking that I have to be relaxed if I don't want to look like an idiot.
But he makes me nervous, I can't help it.
"Follow me, let's go to the others"

When we get to the table I see everyone else;
Jaz sitting next to Mr. Lee and all the other employees, including Mingi, the only intern with whom I managed to make friends.

Yeosang sits down and grabbing me by the wrist he makes me sit next to him.
The second later I notice that he is exactly in front of Jaz, and I think is no accident.

The first round of drinks arrives and I look at my glass already with the nausea at the thought of drinking it.
I don't like the taste of alcohol and I'm also a teetotaler.

"Look at Jaz go!!"
Everyone exclaims seeing the photographer drink two shots in a row as if it were nothing.

"It doesn't make her any better than anyone to handle the effect of alcohol"
Mingi whispers in my ear, and I think he really read my mind.

I smile at him to thank him for his words, although I would like to tell him that in someone's eyes she is better than the others;
And those are the only eyes I care about..

The night continues, and drink after drink I notice more and more the looks that Jaz and Yeosang exchange.

He didn't speak to me even once...
How stupid I am, for a second I was happy.

More drinks arrive and this time I take one, I swallow it without thinking twice, regretting it a moment later feeling that new burning sensation in the throat.

"Feifei are you ok?!"
Mingi asks me, clearly worried noticing my reaction after drinking.
"Yeah, I just wanted to try"
I admit with shame, but relieved that nobody is paying attention to the two of us.

"Then cheers!"
Mingi tells me, raising his glass and I take another full one.
"Cheers!"

Alcohol heals all wounds right?
Let's see if it also works with those of the heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 8.1K 19
"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍?" "𝖨𝗍'𝗌 1720." 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾) 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗉...
4.4K 185 31
a book of the new six (tnx) imagine that you barely can find in wattpad start : 08.04.2023 end : -
91.7K 5.2K 43
The Sky Prince is a popular book in town. It's a story about a callous, egotistical, and cruel prince who adults used to tell their children not to e...
221K 3.1K 52
⤷ just a bunch of story ideas that you should use - kpop.