I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

By SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... More

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.
Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...
A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf
The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.
I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!

515 16 16
By SomeTypicalMilk

A/N: Nyanpasu my friends. Yes I'm going to release this in the morning just for one joke, your welcome. Deleted the bunch of block text, didn't need it. Now, lets get on with the chapter. Y/N POV

Y/N: "If that's what you wish, then I'll be happy to help with what you need." 

Sagiri (On phone speaker): "Thanks Onii-chan. For now, can you guys can come back to my room."

Y/N: "Sure thing." *Sagiri disconnects* "Wow it's been a huge back and forth."

Elf-sensei: "Indeed. I'm kinda thirsty..." *Trails off thinking*

Y/N: "What would you like to drink? We have chocolate milk, strawberry milk, tea, and tap water."

Elf-sensei: "Is that all, or are you holding out on me, because most people have more options then just two variations of milk."

Y/N: "Uh. Um." *The art style changes* "We do, but first, you must beat me in a duel to unlock other beverage options" *He reveals his card holder* "Lets D-D-"

Elf-sensei: "Nope, I'm good."

Y/N: *He sulks* "Aw man it was gonna be so cool and junk." *Resumes back to normal* "Fine. We also have Matcha, orange juice, apple juice, and orange dream bars." No pepsi for her.

Elf-sensei: "To think my own top servant would hide so much from his master." *Shrugs* "Guess even servants forget how fortunate they are to be serving such a beautiful queen."

Y/N: "I'm most definitely a Alter Ego class."

Elf-sensei: "Well I'm obviously a ruler class. You can ask any one of my other servants about that, and they'll confirm it, one hundred percent of the time."

Y/N: "No wait, I'm most definitely Foreigner class."

Elf-sensei: "Why is that? Aren't they all lolis, and they all becomes monsters in the end. That makes a little less sense."

 Y/N: "Uhhhh... It's doesn't, but I like the Foreigner class servants."

Elf-sensei: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yes, there first forms are my favorite."

Elf-sensei: "Neat, I honestly never thought that about you. Now for my drink of choice, I choose a dream bar."

Y/N: *Now wearing a bar tender outfit* "Melted or not?"

Elf-sensei: "Non melted is fine." Why would anyone want anything like that melted?

Y/N: As expected, no sane person would want a melted ice cream bar. "Right then, here ya are." *he hands her an orange dream bar*

Elf-sensei: "Good servant."

Y/N: "Why do you call me servant again?"

Elf-sensei: "Do you not remember the first day we meet, where I asked you if you wanted to be my servant? I remember you said yes."

Y/N: "Ah ya, I forgot about that. Well regardless of that, you seem to also call me 'Y/N-kun' as well. Any reason for that?"

Elf-sensei: *Gets flustered but brushes it off quickly* "There is a very simple explanation! You are my friend as well as servant, so I added the kun to your name. Nothing more to it, don't think any further then that."

Y/N: "But when you say it like tha-" *knock knock* "Can you please get a move on? Sorry were going. Guess I'll just have to believe you on that." 

Narrator-San: They go back into Sagiri and Y/N's room.

Sagiri: "What were you two doing down there?"

Y/N: "She wanted a drink."

Sagiri: "Did you win the duel?"

Y/N: "Yup."

Sagiri: *Stars apperar in her eyes* "Onii-chan sugoi!"

Y/N: *His nose grows big* "Fufufu."

Elf-sensei: "I feel his ego has grown enough. I didn't even accept the challenge, and he sulked when I didn't accept."

Sagiri: "Is that true Onii-chan?"

Y/N: *His nose shrinks to the point where it no longer exist* "Um... Uh... Ya, it is."

Sagiri: "Don't be sad Onii-chan. You didn't loose, and she didn't even accept, so by that you won by default."

Y/N: *Cheers right back up* "Your right, I am number one! Thank you Sagiri, I needed that."

Elf-sensei: "No you didn't! You're egos inflated enough on it's own! Sagiri-chan you're too nice to your older brother."

Sagiri: "I don't see a problem with that." *Tilts her head*

Elf-sensei: "You shouldn't help his ego inflate more! Goodness."

Y/N: "Wait guys. Where's Masamune?"

Sagiri: "He went back to his room to continue work."

Y/N: "I see."

Elf-sensei: "So Sagiri-chan, what did you want to do?"

Sagiri: "Do you have a switch or any other gaming consoles?"

Elf-sensei: "Of course, I have all of them."

Y/N: "So do we."

Elf-sensei: "Hmph."

Sagiri: "Wanna play Mario Kart?"

Elf-sensei: "Sure."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan can you go to the store and get us potato chips?"

Y/N: "Hai, you can count on me."

Sagiri: "Arigato."

Y/N: *He gets shoe on and heads off* "See ya."

Narrator-San: He walks out the door and starts his trek to the store for chips.

Y/N: Wait I thought she was going to interview her? Maybe they just want to game for a bit before doing anything? I'm a bit confused. Oh well, guess it's chip collecting time.

A/N: Time for a change in character Sagiri POV

Sagiri: "Now that Onii-chan is gone we can get to the questions."

Elf-sensei: "So that's why you sent him away. What about Masamune-san? He's still here, are you not worried about him?"

Sagiri: "Well, Masamune is usually so busy that he can't hear anything from our room."

Elf-sensei: "How does that work?"

Sagiri: "He only focuses on work and nothing else. So were free to ask each other questions."

Elf-sensei: "So were going to interview each other? I thought it was just going to be you asking me the questions."

Sagiri: "I thought we could get to know each other better, instead of me just getting to know you."

Elf-sensei: "Ah, that makes sense. Do you wish to go first or no?"

Sagiri: "I wish to go first." *She clears her throat* "What are your favorite types of games?"

Elf-sensei: "Starting easy huh? Hmmm. I like most games, but my favorite games are Pokemon games. I love the fact you can interact with them more in the newer games. That's a good question, so I'm going to ask you the same one. What is your favorite game?"

Sagiri: That's a difficult question, what do I pick there are so many. Oh I know. "Doom Enteral. I like the style of the game, but I also like final fantasy."

Elf-sensei: "Ehhh. That's no cute at all. I was hoping for something better from you, I thought you were into cuter games."

Sagiri: "W-Well I'm not, I like games with a great story. Oh, and games I can play with Onii-chan. Alright my turn, what do you think of cats?"

Elf-sensei: She really is genuine about getting to me better, I'm glad in a way. I hope we can make good friends. "I love cats! There small and adorable, but every now and then, you see a huge fluff ball. Cats are cute and versatile. With that in mind, what are your views on dogs?"

Sagiri: "I've always wanted a dog they always look so fluffy and cute. Though, I dislike dogs that are too big."

Elf-sensei: "Whys that?"

Sagiri: "I'm worried a dog that's to big will crush me in my sleep. Either that, or it'll take up to much space on our bed and I wont get to cuddle Onii-chan anymore."

Elf-sensei: "The first reason was normal but that second reason is quite strange..."

Sagiri: "No it's not! That reason is my motivation for everything!"

Elf-sensei: "Getting crushed by a dog or the cuddling fetish?"

Sagiri: *She freezes up and gets a hard blush* "I-It's not a fetish! I happen to enjoy my time that I spend with my Onii-chan! That's all!" *She regains her composure*

Elf-sensei: "Gomen, Gomen. What about your other brother? What's your relationship with him?"

Sagiri: "I'm working on a better relationship with him." *She takes a second and thinks before saying more* "I didn't really have a relationship with Masamune for a long period. But since that period Y/N has convinced me to pursue a better relationship with him. For the most part I've tried my hardest not to fight with him, but it's hard to just have a relationship with a person after a long time of not having anything to do with other people. From my point of view, it's hard for me to form relationships with people who aren't online. I have had a lot of trouble trying to even get outside, but I know I'll keep trying to get back in touch with everything. For now our relationship may be rocky, but I hope for a day where we can be good friends."

Elf-sensei: "Do you not see him as an older brother?"

Sagiri: "I don't, that spots already been filled by Y/N, he's done the best job at being a great older brother. I see Masamune as more like a family friend, with the goal being to see him as family."

Elf-sensei: "Understood. You can ask me any question you would like, and sorry if the last one I ask was a bit personal by the way."

Sagiri: "It's fine, it makes sense even." *She thinks for a second* What should I ask? There are a lot of questions I want to ask her. Well I should probably get this out of the way. "Why do you like Y/N?"

Elf-sensei: *She blushes from that comment* I knew this question would come up, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Oh well, might as well give a straight answer. "I started liking Y/N when I first moved here, back then I didn't know anybody here and was lost. Next thing I know I see a person thinking to them selves, so I asked for the location of a place. He gave me good advice about not being afraid to ask for help, so I asked him to become my main servant. We had a sleep over and became great friends. I think you can guess who that person is. After such I slowly started to fall for him, it's been slowly building up, but I can't help but fall in love with him. He's such a genuine and trustable person. I know this is kind of cliche, but he doesn't care about fame. To me, that's a very important and rare quality to find. That's why I love Y/N-kun, and will try my hardest to become his bride instead."

Sagiri: "Noted. I'll tell you this Yamada-san, your story is nice. Though I must say, your love is kind of a surprise to me. I was not expecting you to have such feeling towards him. I only thought you only saw him as a best friend."

Elf-sensei: "Isn't suppose to be boy friend and girlfriend after best friend? Were friends right now so isn't the next step to get out of the friend zone?"

Sagiri: "I... I don't actually know, I think it is. I guess that does make sense. Well then I'll just have to relay some information to let you know who's in the lead." *The are style changes* "Have you kissed Y/N yet? Probably not... Now you should know, his first kiss wasn't you... it was I, Sagiri!"

Elf-sensei: "N-No way, he wouldn't! T-That's impossible!" 

They both crack up laughing.

Elf-sensei: "Hahaha. No but seriously. That's a huge head start, but I'm still determined to win. I have a plan to make sure I will. I also have something I wanted to ask, take your time when thinking about it. Is what you're feeling actually real love or is it just fraternal love?"

Sagiri: *Sagiri enters deep thought* "That's actually a good question. I don't really know. All I know is that I love him... But I guess I don't know what type. That's a question I'll need a bit to think upon. Now, I'd like to ask you a question?"

Elf-sensei: "Sure then, ask anything you'd like."

Sagiri: *Puts on her Eromanga-sensei mask* "What size panties are you?"

A/N: We leave Elf Yamada to deal with the lewd questions and join Y/N on his current chip journey. Y/N POV

Y/N: I wonder how the questioning is coming along? I hope there getting along well, I really do think they could be great friends. I finally got to the store, I went to the store further away so they can ask more personal questions without be being there. *He enters the store* She wants potato chips right? I wonder which type? *He walks to the chip idle where he sees a older man looking at the chips as well* He seems to know his chips. "Oi, do you know any good chips for a little sister?"

Older man: "I wish I didn't know as much as I did. Ya my little sister loves to eat chips, I honestly never thought I would share this knowledge with another older brother. Though I must say, you look much younger for an older brother."

Y/N: "I am? I guess so, you look quite young might I say though. You probably what, fresh out of collage? I'm sure at one point you were my age and were still an old brother."

Older man: "Ah ya, almost forgot. Sorry it's been a stressful week so far if only you knew how terrible work is."

Y/N: "Actually I know how hard it is, I'm a artist who works for multiple publication studios."

Older man: "So you know sleepless nights?"

Y/N: "Sadly, more then I would like."

Older man: *His soul protrudes out of his body* "I can miserably say that I have as well. It seems you have also experienced the worst of what work has to offer. So stranger, my names Taihei Doma-desu. What's yours?"

Y/N: "F/N Izumi-desu. I'm actually not from around here, but I decided to go here this time around."

Taihei-san: "I didn't think a person would travel here for chips. Right then, let me bestow the knowledge that I know about chips. You see my little sister Umaru, she loves chips to the point there a main stay in her diet."

Y/N: "That's not very healthy."

Taihei-san: "I know! By now I've had to accept the fact that it has to be in there or she wont eat as much. Is your sister the same? I'm sorry if she is."

Y/N: "Luckily no to the same extent your sister is."

Taihei-san: "That's good to know. Anyhow, from what my sister eats she likes cheese potato chips. But her favorites are in variety."

Narrator-San: They talk chips and about there little sisters. In the end they swap numbers and Y/N leaves with lots of snacks. He is currently walking home.

Y/N: He was a nice guy. I wonder what Sagiri and Elf-sensei are doing? By now they've probably stopped asking questions and are doing something else. You now, I've never heard about sensei's artist. What are they like? Also, I've never seen her editors either. I'll have to ask sensei about it when I reach home. *He continues his path home* I'm finally almost home, in won't be more then five minutes. Next time, maybe I should just wait outside for a couple of minutes instead. Geez these bags are heavy. 

Narrator-San: In the distance the same heavy set man is running. Sagiri and Yamada are finishing a video game. Finally minutes later Y/N reached his home and is putting down his bags on the kitchen counter.

Y/N: "Tadaima."

Elf-sensei: *Doesn't notice Y/N as she shows the screen her panties*

Y/N: *Turns red from seeing this* "U-U-U-U-Um... E-E-El-Elf-s-sensei... W-W-Wh-What a-are you doing?" *His nose bleeds a little*

Elf-sensei: *She slowly turns from while releasing the situation* "Y-Y-Y/N-kun! I-I-I w-was just showing my panties to Eromanga-sensei!" *She quickly sits down* 

Y/N: *Y/N takes a second to collect his thoughts and is left with a small pink hue around his cheeks* "A-Ah, I thought by now you would have already done that. I was not expecting that to happen this late."

Elf-sensei: "You shouldn't be so calm! Wait no, I should be that calm!" *She buries her head in her hands* My crush just saw my panties! This is so embarrassing. I need to say something quick, to make sure he doesn't think I'm weird. "I had to do it! She said she'd draw me an illustration if I showed her my panties, so..."

Sagiri: *From the speaker* "I wanted to see panties, baka Onii-chan." *She said this in a pouty voice* 

Y/N: "If it was that easy, police wouldn't need to exist. I knew you would do this."

Sagiri: "It's not my fault Onii-chan. When I see a cute girl, I can't help but want to see her panties."

Y/N: "I know, I know."

Sagiri: "That's how all illustrators are!"

Y/N: "Only to a less risky extent. Goodness, I'm quite sure most artist would not agree with you at all."

Elf-sensei: *Pulls up her shorts* "Y-You see now, right?" *She takes a second to calm herself and remove her blush* "That raunchy pose was also specified by Eromanga-sensei, so don't get any wrong ideas."

Y/N: Why is she calling her by her pen name now? Is that her thing when she draws, it's like she changes personalities. I think I can finally confirm this now.

Sagiri: "Now, the next time I draw nudes for Yamada-sensei, I can draw them better."

Y/N: "You guys certainly make a great, I'm glad." *He checks a his security screen and sees multiple faces* "Who is that?"

Elf-sensei: *She jumps up in panic* "Those are my editors! You need to hide me Y/N-kun! Pl-"

Y/N: "Don't worry about it, I said I would help you. Did I not?"

Elf-sensei: *She latches onto Y/N* "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Y/N: "Not that this isn't nice, but I should probably deal with them."

Elf-sensei: *She unlatches from him* "Ah, right."

Y/N: *Walks to the door* "Hello!"

Blonde man in a black suit: "My client has ran off somewhere. We checked her house and saw this note." *He shows Y/N the note* "It says she went out to scout talent, but not too long ago we were hearing someone to saying to 'jump'. We don't have an exact location but we figured that this place could be where she is hiding."

Y/N: "I see, sounds a bit scary when you say it like that. I don't think anyone's been in this house, other then my older brother and little sister. I did however also hear that noise earlier, I don't know what that was about, but I choose to just ignore it. I'll save you some time by saying that I haven't see-"

Masamune: "Ya she's in the house." *He opens the door and points to where Elf-sensei*

Blonde man: *Looks back at Y/N then to Masamune* "Seems our client has been found. If you could, we would like to enter your home and take her back with us."

Masamune: She didn't help with the manuscript, so what's the point of a free loader "Sure." *HE steps to the side*

Y/N: I need to do something quick, I got it! I'll use the blue bunny that I can summon. "[Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap]" *He quickly covers Yamada Elf and brings her into another dimension before they can see her* "I don't see what your talking about nii-san. I don't think anyone has been here all day." *He pretends to be folding the blanket*

Masamune: *He blinks a couple of time, confused at what just happened* "I thought... But Elf was... What?"

Y/N: "Nii-san, your probably too tired to remember things. Yes, she did appear earlier today, me and Yamada-chan are great friends and she came by earlier today to see me. She told me about the fact she was going to work with someone today and she hoped to make a great first impression."

Blonde man: "Do you have any idea when she may be home?"

Y/N: "Actually yes, she said she would be home tomorrow."

Blonde man: "Any idea why that might be?"

Y/N: "She said she was going to have a sleep over with one of her friends afterwards."

Blonde man: "I guess that must be the case. Very well, thank you for your cooperation in this whole ordeal." *He and his partners walk away* "I guess need to be there early tomorrow."

Y/N: *Closes the door and walks over to the couch were unfold the blanket before placing it in the couch* 

Masamune: "Where did Elf-sensei go? She was here one second ago. Am I... Dreaming?"

Y/N: "Nope." *Out from the blankets comes a Elf Yamada with fuzz on her clothes* 

Elf-sensei: "That was genius Y/N! He never would have known."

Narrator-San: For those who don't like the joke, here's a more realistic example for what happened. As Y/N Placed the blanket Elf Yamada quickly rolled under the couch, and when Y/N placed the blanket on the couch it signaled that she could come out again. But for those who don't mind and get the joke here's your explanation. He used his stand [D4C] to send her to another dimension without her present in it, where it was nearly identical accept there were no other people. When Y/N placed the blanket on the couch for the second time he got the Yamada Elf that he placed in the other dimension and returned her back.

Y/N: "Hahaha. I think so as well." *They thigh five* "Now question time. Masamune, why did you do that, and where did you come from?"

Masamune: "I was going out of my room to check on Elf-sensei, then I saw them at the door and listened. As for the reason, she's free loading here and I agree with her editors about her working. I hope that there are no hard feelings."

Elf-sensei: "Heck yes there are hard feelings! Servant, take care of him."

Y/N: "As you wish."

Masamune: "Hey, it's not my fault that she's not wanting to work."

Y/N: "It's too late there are no more excuses left for you. Za Warudo!" *Time stops* "I have decided to take care of you once and for all." *He grabs a plastic knife* "Right, he was saved by Sagiri last time. Sagiri gave me a hard time some time back about beating him, but it's powerless when she isn't even here." *He puts the knife between his fingers and smirks* "Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! MUDA!" *He throws the knife at his neck which stops in frozen time inches away from it* "Masamune Izumi, you are now dead." *He turns and holds one finger up* "One second left." *He balls his fist and gives a sadistic smile* "Zero." *Before the knife reaches his neck, it promptly falls on the floor, leaving no damage due to the fact he didn't use nearly enough force to make the plastic knife go through his neck* "Such a disappointment."

Masamune: "Where did this knife come from?" *He picks it up* "It's plastic. You call throwing a plastic knife getting revenge?" I'm not gonna complain, though. Could've been a lot worse.

Y/N: "Ah, sensei. What do I do?"

Elf-sensei: "That is the question." She takes a second and thinks* "Oh I know! How about you actually get serious, or something similar." I mean, it seemed spooky enough .

Y/N: "Right!"

Masamune: "What are you guys talking about?"

Y/N: *He clears his throat* "Ehm. I'll show you the full extent of what [D4C] can do, with it's best ability, love train. My ability will allow me to redirect all misfortune that may befall me." 

Masamune: "So if I don't hurt you I'll be fine? You really need a better plan."

Y/N: "Oh it's more then just that." *He grabs a actual knife from the kitchen * "You need an example of what we do with rats like you. It seems after this, you may truly know loyalty. My heart and actions are... utterly unclouded. There all those of justice. You experienced it, didn't you? Only things of happiness and beauty gather towards the corpse. [D4C-LOVE TRAIN]." 

He is covered in what looks like a golden cage of light, he approaches Masamune with the intent of throwing the knife at him or just plain stabbing.

Sagiri: "Onii-chan stop it now! If you don't, I'll hate you for at least one hour! What your doing is no better then what he's done! If you kill him or make him suffer, your no better then Masamune is when he tried to sell out Elf-chan! Even if your ideal is truly justice, doesn't mean its warranted to the condemned! If you hurt Masamune, I'll hate you forever!"

Y/N: *His stand deactivates and he drops the knife* H-Hate me forever? Hate me forever? "Hate me forever Hate me forever Hate me forever Hate me forever..." 

Narrator-san: He is left in a infinite cycle as he is forced to repeat these words to himself, in shock that she would say such a thing.

[D4C]: It seems fate has changed, and another has fallen for the same trap. Are you new, or returning? I didn't lie did I, I'm the surprise! It's different now, and here's a secret that only makes sense if you read the other part, they don't have the same [D4C], and they both having different D4C's. Meta joke aside, back to the story.

Sagiri: "Nii-san, why are you always the damsel in distress? You really need to learn to keep Y/N under control. Also, why did you encourage him Elf-chan?"

Elf-sensei: "I honestly didn't think this would be his 'max potential'. I'm actually really worried about him."

Masamune: "What about me!? Who knows how dangerous his ability would have actually been? What if it had been used? He had an actual knife in his hand!"

Elf-sensei: "Sure sure, your jealous or whatever. But who knows how hard Y/N pushed himself to use such a move? Honestly though, what you did Sagiri was cruel, but was probably the best thing you could have done to completely stop him. But look at him, it depresses me just looking at it."

Sagiri: Ahhhhhhhh, I actually don't know how to reverse this. "I don't know how to reverse this... I'm sorry."

Elf-sensei: "Shouldn't be as easy as saying you were just kidding?"

Sagiri: "I said it in to real of a tone, He's gonna be like this until the end of time." Or until the sun collapses onto itself.

Masamune: "Since I'm not dying, I'm going to clean up this mess. Tell me when he's not brain dead."

Sagiri: "Nii-san that's mean. What should we do?"

Elf-sensei: "I guess we just continue until he's back to normal."

Narrator-San: A few minutes later, and Masamune is done cleaning and is asking questions to the girls. Y/N is still stuck in a infinite cycle of repeating 'Hate me forever'. He can't hear anything but those words, and is stuck repeating the phrase until the collapse of the multiverse. 

Masamune: "So, what types of conversation did you guys talk about? You seem like best buddies now."

Sagiri: "Well, nothing much."

 Elf-sensei: "Mostly stuff about each other."

Masamune: "I see. So what do you think of each other now?"

Sagiri: "We've both come to a common understanding of things and are becoming best of friends."

Elf-sensei: "We are becoming as close as sisters now."

Sagiri: "I wouldn't say that far."

Masamune: "So Elf-sensei. What are you planning on doing now?"

Elf-sensei: "First all, I'm sleeping over. Second, I'm not leaving until Y/N is back to his normal self again! I'll single-handedly nurse Y/N back to health if it calls for it."

Masamune: "I'm going to have to ask why? Isn't he just another one of your servants?"

Elf-sensei: "Ya but." I'm not going to confess my feelings for him like this, it needs to be saved for a better time. "He's my best friend as well, so I'm determined to help him. After all, isn't that what friends are for?"

Sagiri: I wonder... I think it will work. *She walks up to Y/N*

Y/N: "Hate me forever Hate me forever Hate me-"

Sagiri: *chu* "Onii-chan I love you. You stopped and didn't hurt Masamune, so I don't hate you."

Y/N: *He blushes a bit* "Y-You don't hate me?"

Sagiri: Hook line and sinker. *She brightly smiles* "Nope! I could never hate you Onii-chan." *She hugs him*

Y/N: *His checks puff out* "Thank goodness. I was really worried there." *He hugs back* "I missed this."

Sagiri: *She blushes a bit* "I-If you want, we could cuddle and take a nap on the couch."

Y/N: YES! "That sounds good." *They head towards the couch* "OI sensei, wanna join?"

Elf-sensei: Is this... Heaven? "Sure." 

Y/N: "Wait, why don't we go up stairs instead? I Think the couch would be too cramped."

Elf-sensei and Sagiri: "Hai."

Y/N: "Were going to hang out in my room."

Masamune: "You just got out of a dead state, and the first thing you want to do is sleep?"

Y/N: *Stares at him blankly* "Yes."

Masamune: "OK well, night then." What a strange afternoon.

Y/N: "Night."

Narrator-San: They all walk up stairs, with the only exception being Masamune going to Y/N and Sagiri's room.

Y/N: "Sensei, you should probably get your pajamas from your house."

Elf-sensei: "Hai."

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to once Elf Yamada is done getting her stuff and is back in there room. This time skip is brought to you by the over weight man still jogging, even at night.

Elf-sensei: "I'm back."

Y/N: "Hey." *While reading manga*

Sagiri: *Looks at her then continues drawing*

Elf-sensei: "So Y/N-kun, what did you want to do for this sleep over."

Y/N: "Fufufu. Here's my great idea." *He retrieves multiple bags of snacks from under his bed* "I have lots of snacks to eat and a hoard of manga to read. Is it not beautiful, so many good things tonight."

Elf-sensei: "Nice, what type of manga?"

Y/N: "I have One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, HunterXHunter, K-on, Non Non Biyori, Berserk, Death Note, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure-"

Elf-sensei: "I get it! Goodness that's a lot of options. I also have something I wanted to do with you as well."

Y/N: "What would that be?"

Elf-sensei: "How about a movie?" My master plan is coming together, all I need to do is get him to agree. If all goes well he'll cuddle with me, and maybe we can grow closer as well.

Y/N: "Sure, that sounds good." (Stopping point for edits)

Elf-sensei: "I do have one small request though."

Y/N: "What would that be?"

Elf-sensei: *She blushes* "Ah, it's nothing big it's just, my back hurts a bit so could we watch the movie in bed?'

Y/N: "I don't mind."

Narrator-San: While they read there manga we move onto Masamune for some nice plot progression but we will be back to this sleep over. Masamune POV

Masamune: I could write novels easily, but project proposals... What's this? 'From: Ayame Kagurazaka Subject: Got your new piece yet? To: Masamune Izumi

Ayame (Email): 'I'll secure you a publishing  spot, and be waiting for you!'

Masamune: Secure a publishing spot? So if the proposal goes through, I can publish it right away. *Turtrutrutru*  Was that, my phone? *He checks his phone to see a text*

Sagiri (Text): 'I got something I want to show you, go to our room.'

Masamune: Might as well. *He walks to Sagiri and Y/N*  Should I knock? Or-

Sagiri: "I wanted to show you what I was working on. Look at this. *She gives him her tablet*

Masamune: *He looks at the image that is drawn* "Hey, this is from earlier..."

Sagiri: "The lewd wrinkles in her panties, and her expression of embarrassment!"

Masamune: "Yup, yup."

Sagiri: "I thought I drew it really well, so I wanted to boast you."

Masamune: "Alright, we'll put her in. I'll have this girl show up in my story."

Sagiri and Y/N: *Gasp*

Y/N: "Hear that sensei, your lead is making it in Masamune's story."

Elf-sensei: "At least my lewd pose wasn't in vain."

Masamune: "An idea came to me, when seeing this illustration... I can write an amazing scene with it! This is it! Sagiri, can you draw more illustrations like this? If you draw illustrations that you feel passionate about, New ideas might spark up, just like now."

Sagiri: *she smiles* "Ya, that sounds about right."

Masamune: "Continue to work hard."

Sagiri: "Yup."

Masamune: "Well then, I'm counting on you, Eromanga-sensei!"

Sagiri: "I don't know anybody by that name."

Masamune: "Right then, goodnight."

Sagiri: "You as well." *She closes the door*

Narrator-San: With Masamune leaving the POV jumps to Y/N.

Sagiri: "Onii-chan!"

Y/N: "Hm?"

Sagiri: "Nii-san just praised me, so I demand that my Onii-chan gives me two times the praise." *She closes her eyes and gives an open mouth smile*

Y/N: *He gives a small chuckle* "Sure, sure."

Elf-sensei: "I demand praise as well, considering it's my image she drew." *She sits right next to Sagiri* 

Y/N: "What exactly do you wish for me to do? Do you want me to say you praises or something?"

Elf-sensei and Sagiri: "Whisper whisper whisper..." *After a couple seconds of whispering they both nod there dead*

Sagiri: *She clears her throat* "Ehm. We have both decided on what we want for praise. You will make us home made snacks."

Elf-sensei: "Then we will all watch a movie together in our pajama's in bed."

Both: "Then you will you pat our heads and give us compliments before we go to bed."

Y/N: "That's a lot of demands... Also, I spent a lot on these snacks and it's late at night, so could we eat these instead."

Sagiri and Elf-sensei: "Whisper whisper." *They nod*

Elf-sensei: "We accept those conditions."

Y/N: Hope this doesn't last to long. I want sleep.

Narrator-San: Sorry don't mind me and my stand [Za Hando]. Whoops, I accidentally erased the scene with them enjoying the movie together. Sorry.

Y/N: "Man I love watching the Non Non Biyori movie. It's one of my favorites."

Sagiri: "I honestly expected this to be one of your most liked films. That, and Mary and the Witch's Flower. You listen to the sound track all the time."

Y/N: "That is an accurate assumption. Now that the movies over lets head to sleep."

Elf-sensei: "Where do you wish for me to sleep?"

Y/N: "Where ever you would feel most comfortable." *He and Sagiri get into bed*

Elf-sensei: I think this is the type of opportunity I need to take, I won't let this slide by me. "Hai." *She blushes profusely before getting onto Y/N's chest* "D-Don't mind me."

Y/N: "No."

Elf-sensei: "No?"

Y/N: "Sorry but that's one spot I will not allow for." I need that space so I can turn and cuddle Sagiri, I won't ever give that up.

Elf-sensei: "Of course. *She slides in right next to Y/N on his right side, with Sagiri on his left*

Y/N: "Night everyone."

Sagiri: "Night Onii-chan."

Elf-sensei: "Night Y/N-kun."

Narrator-San: They slept nicely and peacefully... Or they would have if not for the fact Yamada Elf moves around in her sleep. Waking up Y/N on numerous occasions. In the end he woke up early and swapped his body for one that had gotten better sleep, then went back to bed.

Elf-sensei: *Yawns* It's morning already. I should probably wake up by now. *She sits up to realize she's facing Y/N's feet* Oh geez, I almost forgot how much I like to move around in bed. Though at the same time, I usually have the bed all to my self. "Morning Y/N."

Y/N: "That's my foot..."

Elf-sensei: "I am aware."

Y/N: "Are you aware of how much you move in your sleep?"

Elf-sensei: "I happen to be aware of that as well."

Y/N; "I see."

Sagiri: "Morning Onii-chan. Oh yah, your still here?"

Elf-sensei: "Yes I am."

Sagiri: "Are you going to have breakfast with us as well?"

Elf-sensei: "That would be great."

Y/N: "Well then, I'll go start right on it."

Narrator-San: Y/N gets dressed and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. After which the others join him in the table as well.

Y/N: "Seems you finally are joining me. Set the table please breakfast is almost ready."

Sagiri: "Hai, Onii-chan."

Masamune: "Why don't you ever set the table when I ask you to?"

Sagiri: "Your honestly lucky that Y/N convinced me to join you for meals, don't push you luck now."

Masamune: "Fine."

Sagiri: *She hums as she sets the silverware on the table* "Done."

Y/N: "Good girl." *He pats her hair* "Now wait at the table with everyone else."

Sagiri: *She nods and walks off in the direction of the table*

Y/N: Done. "It is finished. Come up and take a plate."

Narrator-San: They all take there plates and begin eating.

Y/N: "Are you now going to begin writing?"

Elf-sensei: "Yup, I can't ask you to hide me forever. I'll return home after breakfast."

Y/N: "I do hope you can be more productive in the future."

Elf-sensei: "No promises." *She gives a cheeky smile while giving peace sings with both of her hands*

Y/N: "Goodness, what ever am I going to do with you sensei."

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to now late afternoon this time skip is brought to you by the same guy from last time skip who now fell over. But since I admire his since of never giving up I'll give him something before we return to the main story.

Jogging man: I have to continue I can't give up. I'm going to get into shape, I'm- *He falls over* "Ah!" Owch that hurt. Wait, what's this on the floor? *He picks up a mysterious gem* What is this? *Suddenly the gem glows violently and burst into a mass of lights, where he is temporarily blinded* What the heck. Why do I feel lighter? *He looks down and sees it, all his fat is gone replaced by a nice display of muscles* T-This is amazing, looks like my hard work finally payed off. Though, even if I have this body now, I'll still work hard to perverse it. Thank you Kami-Sama.

Narrator-San: Now back to the main story. Masamune POV

Masamune: *He checks his computer and sees he just got a notification from Sagiri* Sagiri? *He clicks on the face call option* 

Sagiri (Call) "A serious problem has occurred. I can't draw anything but loli girls now."

Masamune: Really, after all that work to be able to draw others? "That is indeed a serious problem. But why? I thought you practiced and can draw big-chested older women, as well?"

Sagiri: *She sighs* "I drew those while watching videos and idols on TV."

Masamune: "And that's not good enough now?"

Sagiri: "Now, I need light bulbs flashing like when I saw Elf-chan to get inspiration."

Masamune: "Light bulbs?"

Sagiri: "I'm desperately trying to think of a way to see panties in real life, close up, without leaving my room."

Masamune: "I-I see."

Sagiri: "In any case! I want to see girls other than elf-chan, so I can get inspired! So I can draw illustrations that will make Izumi-sensei conjure up new heroines!"

Masamune: "Le Gasp."

Sagiri: "Nii--san do you know someone who's cute, well-endowed and willing to show her panties?" *She gets closer to the screen*

Masamune: *calmly* "Of course I don't."

Narrator-San: After this is said they disconnect the call and Masamune is folding cloths.

TV (Female Voice): "over fourteen point five million copies in print, a smash hit! The youngest yet super-popular author Muramasa Senju brings you volume eleven of 'Legend of the Illusionary Demon Sword.' The anime version is on air right now! 

Masamune: *BIg sigh* My phones ringing? *He checks to see someone is calling him and he picks up* "Hello?"

Megumi: "Hi, hi! It's everyone's favorite Megumin! Hey, can you tell? Right now, I'm...taking a bath! Ara, ara, ara? Onii-san, did you actually imagine something?"

Masamune: "What do you want?"

Megumi: "How is Izumi-chan since we last spoke? Has she come out of her room yet?"

Masamune: "Yes actually. She seems to have made a friend recently."

Megumi: "Wait! I want details!" *She stands up in the bath tub* 

Masamune: "How's that? Isn't it amazing progress?"

Megumi: "Um, can I be honest?"

Masamune: "Go ahead."

Megumi: "Then..." *She deeply inhales for a couple of seconds then screams* "So frustrating! I wanted to be her very first friend!" *She starts to pant*

Masamune: "Hey, can I be honest here, too?"

Megumi: "Go ahead."

Masamune: "I was frustrated, too. It felt like someone got ahead of me, just like you."

Megumi: *She giggles* "We're comrades. Hey, Onii-san, can we meet right now?"

Masamune: "Right now?"

Megumi: "I want to consult you about my plan to become friends with Izumi-chan."

Masamune: "Oh, so that's it. Sure, where should I head to?"

Megumi: "Do you know Takasago Books across from the train station?

Masamune: "Yup."

Megumi: "Well then, let's meet there."

Masamune: "Hai." *He hangs up* 

Narrator-San: He gets on shoes and runs over to the location of there meeting spot.

Masamune: *Walks into the book store* "Maybe I arrived a bit too early."

Tomoe: "Hey, hey, customer. What kind of books are you looking for today?"

Masamune: "Give me a heroine where Eromanga-sensei's light bulbs will start flashing.

Tomoe: "Huh? Like Shana-chan? Or Taiga-chan? Or Maisel-chan?"

Masamune: *Shakes his head in approval* "Those are heroines where my light bulbs would flash." *He stops shaking his head* "That's not what I mean!" *He explains what he is looking for to her*

Tomoe: "So in other words, you're searching for a pretty girl with big breasts who can provide inspiration for Eromanga-sensei!"

Masamune: "Well, yeah."

Tomoe: *She laughs in response* "Well, that puts me in a bind." *She walks a couple of steps and puts her head down*

Masamune: What is she talking about? I'm majorly confused right now. "Why are you the who's blushing?"

Tomoe: *She perks her head up* "This is about you wanting to use me as a model for your new title, right?"

Masamune: "You're gonna go along with it? Then, could you hop onto Skype and show Eromanga-sensei your panties?'

Tomoe: *She gets closer to Masamune and gives him a thumbs up* "That's an easy task." *She takes a second to think* "Wait, of course I can't do anything like that!" *Masamune backs up a little, before his eyes get covered*

Not Megumi: "Guess who?"

Masamune: "Hmmm. Must be Megumi."

Megumi: "Correct! Sorry to make you wait. Umm, Izumi-sensei!"

Masamune: *Turns into graphite*

Tomoe: "Oh? She found you out?"

Masamune: Makes sense. I had the calendar on the wall. And my penname is the same as my real name.

Megumi: "So, let's get to discussing my plan to become friends with Izumi-chan."

Masamune: *He turns back to normal* "Oh, right. We were going to talk about that."

Megumi: "Onii-san, you write novels, right? The ones that have illustrations..."

Masamune: "Yes I do."

Megumi: "Then, I think Izumi-chan likes stuff like that, too."

Masamune: *Thinks about that* "Well, she does have quite a bit."

Megumi: "Right? So that's why I'm thinking about reading these creepy otaku novels!

Masamune: *From hearing this gains a surprised face*

Tomoe: *Her face darkens with rage*

A/N: Andddddd where done... JK bro it's just a prank, it's just a prank bro. Discussion time. Waring may be long. Read it though because it's important. Ladies and gentlemen, we got them. *Cue FBI agents raiding your house* By the time everyone has read this we will have reached our goal of 1000 reads. That's cause for celebration. Our last big celebration was for 300 reads, now were up to 1000. Nice, I want to thank each and everyone of you guys who are reading for the first time or are continuing reading. Last time we did something like this I released a temporary chapter where people could vote for what chapter they wanted me to make, it included characters who got a chapter with another. That is how the mega chapter 'Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie' was spawned and it contains over 13000 words and is an hour long. Seems like it's time for another chapter like that, I'm going to leave one week for the voting, then I'll start working on the chapter. In that week I'm going to make another normal chapter. This time your not choosing from option, you are making the options. You guys get to decided how the special chapter will go and the one with the most votes wins. If everyone has there own ideas, I'll choose from the one I like the most. So I'll be releasing a new chapter where you can vote for what you like. I wish you guys the best-Kishimino-San. See you later space cowboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.5K 110
i wrote this as a deluded 14 year old who thought i was important. read if you will but don't let it determine your impression of my humor; i'm actua...
12.3K 248 10
For our all comfort I want to inform you that all characters are at the age of "legal consent" depending on which country you are in. Also, OC or t...
55.6K 1.5K 50
iwaizumi got a girlfriend. he made it complicated. suna got feelings for y/n. it's complicated. wrote this story for coping mechanism, there's a lot...
24.4K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...