Steven Universe (Reader-Inser...

By Midnight-Drawing77

An escapism is neither good nor bad....it's just an amazing sense of relief from everything. Right? More

Ch.1
Ch.2

Prologue

784 11 2
By Midnight-Drawing77

An escapism is neither good nor bad....it's just an amazing sense of relief from everything.

Right?

A series of unfortunate events happen between a young adult in her 20s that she thought had been a dream come true, only to realize that even reality can shimmy it's way to this world.

Sometimes having knowledge of this world can cause much more trouble than it should have, but you want to help as best as you can. Even if you have no idea how you ended up there in the first place.

Welcome to the Steven Universe.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

[A/N]:

I've been having a very hard time right now. I'm sorry if updates with my other books are taking so long, but I don't have much time when I'm a store manager. There are other things that have gone on too.

Although, I still do want to write and keep my imagination going, so here's a story that was originally supposed to be me in the story.

But I want you all to enjoy it as well, so I made it a reader-insert.

This story is only for a relief and exercise for myself.  I do hope you'll enjoy it.

It is a slight AU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
297K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...