Fallin

By naaddiiee_

(Stay's Prequel) Is the school's nerd worthy of love? Or is there someone worthy of her love? 2020. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 [ M ]
25 [ M ]
26
27 [ Final ]
Happy halloween! πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

11

4K 182 51
By naaddiiee_

"Jennie dear, come in." Greeted a sophisticated middle-aged woman.

"Everyone! Go get Jennie some drinks!" Roseanne's mother ordered, making all their maids scrambled up to their feet.

"What do you want dear? Juice? Coffee? Champagne?" Her girlfriend's mom looked at her fondly as she ushers her towards their living room.

Jennie's eyes roamed around the Park's Mansion and boy was it huge, huge. The decorations were mainly antiques that screams power and old money. A big painting of Rosé, her mom and dad was hung on the wall of their spacious and grand living room.

"Don't be shy and feel at home." Rosé's mom smiled.

"Your house is really huge, Mrs. Park." Jennie nervously stated, making the older woman giggle from her compliment.

"Well unlike your family who loves modernity and small spaces, our family LOVES grand things." Mrs. Kim laughed softly.

"I could tell." Jennie smiled awkwardly as her girlfriend's mom continued on squeezing her arm.

"Oh please, please, sit down."

"And just call me Clara, no need to be all formal." The woman said, waiving her hand a little before sitting on the couch opposite of her.

"Mom!!!!" Rosé yelled, sprinting down the stairs.

Rosé paused upon seeing her mom and girlfriend chatting, she crouched down to catch her breath.

"Sweetie, you look flushed. Why the sudden running around the house?" Her mom smiled sweetly.

Rosé glared at her mother, knowing full what she's being up to. What in the world is this old woman thinking? The blonde thought.

She shot her mom a warning look, letting the woman know to take it easy on Jennie but her mother smiled knowingly instead, making the blonde feel uneasy.

Rosé was about to sit beside her girlfriend but her mom was quick to cut her off by saying, "Roseanne, sweetie. Why don't you go check up on Jennie's snack for awhile?" Her mom smiled at her, making her eyes widen in protest.

"Come on now sweetie, we don't want Jennie getting hungry now, do we?" Mrs. Park insisted.

Rosé looked at Jennie with hesitation, she knew if she left Jennie alone, her mom would definitely eat her alive. Her mother has always been overprotective of her and more so after her father died. She wanted to be sure that her daughter and only family would be in good hands.

Jennie just nodded at her, urging her to leave and flashing her a reassuring smile. She smiled back and mouthed an "I'll be quick." and once again glared at her mother.

When Clara Park was sure that her daughter was no longer in hearing distance, her face shifted to a stoic and serious manner, making Jennie gulped. The poor brunette's hands suddenly got all sweaty, cold and even trembling a little.

The girl feels like she's about to puke from nervousness any time soon, but she ignored the feeling and focused on the girl seated in front of her although she must admit, it was a hard thing to do.

"So, Jennie..." Clara trailed.

"Why Rosé?" She looked at her seriously, raising one of her brows.

"Huh?" Jennie nervously replied, not getting Clara's question.

"Why my daughter, Kim? Surely there's a lot of girls out there... And there's a lot of pretty ladies that I'm sure is head over heels for you. My daughter is just the school's ner—"

"I'm sorry but with all due respect ma'am, I don't see your daughter as the school's nerd. In fact, I've never considered her as one..." Jennie spoke, her tone slightly angry, taking Roseanne's mother caught off guard.

"From the first day that I've laid my eyes on Roseanne, I've treated her just as the same with others, if not more. You're daughter is so much more than that, and it saddens me that nobody ever sees that. Sometimes I just wish I could lend my eyes to everyone so that they can see who Roseanne really is." Jennie paused, catching her breath.

"And who exactly is she?" Rosé's mom smiled knowingly, looking at the younger girl who's looking anywhere but her.

"She's different. That's the first thing that comes in to my mind whenever somebody asks me about her. She's real, and raw, and passionate. She's brave and strong..." Jennie smiled, chuckling at thought of her last word.

"Hella strong..."

"She does her own thing, and doesn't wait for anyone to help her. She's a changer, you get what I mean? She just sits there while she does her own thing and I'm drawn to her, like a magnet with unexplainable force that draws me in to her." Jennie further explained.

"And at first, it pissed me off how somebody could elicit a reaction from me without doing anything while others do almost everything just to gain my attention. And that's exactly how I know that I like her." Jennie said with finality in her voice.

"And I could give you thousands of reasons, I could go on and on for as long as you like but it's still not enough." Jennie sighed.

"And I know that you might tell me I'm overreacting but that's just who she is... that's who she is to me." The young brunette bit her lip while looking on the floor.

"And what makes you like my daughter? Aside from who she is to you?" Clara further interrogated.

Jennie chuckled weakly, glancing at the woman in front of her. "I wish I could tell you genuine, sincere words like how Ellie Chu from the half of it describes what she feels for Asther. I wish I could give you a hundred paged paragraph of how I look at your daughter." She whispered weakly.

"But I cant..." Jennie smiled, suppressing her tears from falling.

"I can't because the extensiveness of words can never equate to how I feel. I could tell you that I love her eyes, that I get lost in them all the time. That I'm drawn to her smile, especially when she laughs and all I can hear is music."

"And people in love can relate to that but at to what certain extent? And if I want to let you know how I feel for her then I want you to feel what I feel too, that exact same intensity. And that's impossible to just put into words."

"It's like I have all the reasons and none at all." Jennie smiled.

"But please trust me when I say I do." She smiled softly at the older woman.

"When I say that I like her, I really do."

"I hope you can feel the weight of my feeling behind those three words."

"I. like. you." Jennie emphasized.

Rosé came back rushing with a plate full of cut fruits in her hand, she immediately placed it down the table and sat beside Jennie, glancing at both Jennie and her mom.

"What did I miss?" Roseanne butted in. Fixing her hair, hands restless.

Jennie looked at her girlfriend and smiled wholeheartedly, she took her hand and intertwined it with hers without asking Rosé's permission for the first time. The action caught the blonde off guard, Rosé looked at their intertwined hands with eyes wide, to then look back at her mother.

She can see her mother smiling, "Alright then, I shall go sleep now." Clara stood up, making the two stand as well, "You should sleep at Rosé's room because the guest's rooms isn't tidy yet" Roseanne's mom announced before looking at her daughter and smiling knowingly.

"Welcome to the family, Jennie." Clara stretched her arms to hug Jennie, the brunette hugged her back and mumbled an earnest "Thank you."

After Clara left, Rosé fed Jennie some fruits and water. She eyed Jennie cautiously, "What?" Jennie asked.

"Something's strange." Rosé said.

"Hmm... like what?" Jennie asked again, "Feed me some grapes too" Jennie mumbled, pointing at the side of the platter.

Roseanne picked some grapes and feed it to her girlfriend's awaiting mouth, "Mm..." Jennie softly mumbled, munching her food.

"Mom is usually the talkative type, she blabbers a lot you know, she asks a lot of questions and intimidates people often. She scares people and I sure as hell thought of you being skinned alive." Rosé replied.

"But when I came here, she already left. It's not even ten minutes yet." Rosé looked at Jennie and patted her girl's thigh, "Tell me what happened!" Rosé demanded.

"Nope." Jennie scrunched her nose, sticking her tongue out.

"No fair!" Rosé pouted.

"I won't feed you." The girl threatened.

"Baby, what your mom and I talked about is a private matter between the both of us." Jennie said, silencing Rosé.

Baby.

Jennie called her baby.

Rosé was furiously blushing and she was having a hard time hiding it, she instead fed Jennie consecutively while she composes her self internally. Her girlfriend on the other hand didn't care and continued to munch happily.

"But your mom almost made me cry." Jennie admitted, making the Rosé stopped her actions.

"What? Why?!" Rosé half yelled, ready to throw hands.

"She made me realize things..." Jennie timidly replied.

The taller girl looked at her girlfriend confused, "Is that a bad thing?" Rosé whispered.

"No." Jennie smiled, planting a small kiss on the back of her girlfriend's hand.

"Thank you for feeding me." Jennie smiled sheepishly.

"Psh, come on now let's go to sleep." Roseanne stood up, pulling her girlfriend behind.

———

"Look how big this is on me." Jennie complained, scratching the back of her head furiously.

"Shush, stop being pissed. That's the only small set of pyjamas that I have." Rosé laughed at Jennie who almost tripped.

"I hate you." Jennie pouted.

"Hey you look like a baby on that, why are you so angry?" Rosé noted.

"You look cute." The younger girl smiled, complimenting her girl.

"Cute? What about my reputation?" Jennie huffed.

"Oh, of being the school's bad ass?" Rosé teased.

"It's alright babe, nobody will know. My lips are sealed." Rosé promised, tracing her lips with her index from end to end.

"I still hate you." Jennie scowled, not cracking up.

"Really?" Rosé pouted, "But I like you."

"Come on now, come here."

"Babyyyyyyy." Roseanne cooed.

"No!" Jennie was about to turn around but Rosé got a brilliant idea.

"Come now give me a kiss." Rosé announced, making Jennie's face lit up and immediately ran towards Roseanne, almost tripping in the process.

Jennie lunged her body towards Rosé, Rosé enveloping the little one in her arms.

"Where's my kiss?" Jennie smiled like a baby.

Rosé booped her girlfriend's nose before leaning in, capturing Jennie's lips in a soft, passionate kiss. Jennie opened her eyes dreamily, looking at the taller girl's still closed eyes. She smiled contently before kissing the latter's cheek.

"Let's sleep?" Jennie asked.

"Alright, you go lie down. I'll just turn the lights off." Rosé let her go, before standing up to close the lights.

"Shall I turn the lampshade on?" Jennie asked.

"Yes please." Rosé smiled, walking back to her bed.

Jennie and Rosé lied down with their backs on the bed. Jennie looked at Rosé and smiled,

"Good night kiss?" Jennie wondered.

Rosé leaned in once more before kissing her small girlfriend.

"Good night, Jennie." Rosé smiled contently.

"Good night, Rosie." Jennie smiled back before closing her eyes.

———

"Rosie, Rosie!" Jennie whispered yelled.

"Hmm?" Rosé turned around to face Jennie.

"I can't sleep." The brunette admitted.

"Neither can I."

Both of them were lying on their sides, facing each other, their faces a few inches apart.

"What do we do?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know, just lie down I guess." Rosé replied.

Jennie turned to face the ceiling in frustration, Rosé following her.

"This sucks." Jennie complained.

"Why can't you sleep?" Rosé asked.

"Because I'm unfamiliar to the place, you?"

"I don't know... Because you're sleeping next to me?" Rosé whispered.

"Do I make you uncomfortable Miss Park?" Jennie looked at Rosé, raising her brows with a wicked smile plastered on her face.

"No..." Rosé whispered.

"Then do I scare you?" Jennie taunted.

Rosé refused to look at Jennie's taunting eyes, she instead looked at the wall. "A lot." She whispered.

"Oh, you don't scare me Roseanne." Jennie smiled mischievously.

"But why do I scare you?" The brunette further asked.

"I don't know.." The girl admitted.

"You scared of me now?" Rosé closed her eyes before inhaling a big breath.

"Yes." Rosé whispered lowly, "I'm always scared whenever I'm around you."

Before Rosé could process what was going on, her eyes fluttered open to a Jennie hovering on top of her. The brunette's knees and palms were on her sides, supporting her small frame.

Jennie looked at her with her eyes a little bit darker, she gulped and looked away but the small girl was quick to hold her by chin, making Rosé face her.

The air conditioner was on right?

Why the fuck is it hot then? Rosé thought.

Her breathing was uneven, palms were starting to sweat, pupils are probably dilated and on God was her heartbeat, beating twice than normal.

"Look at me." Jennie whispered with her raspy voice, enough to make her shiver.

"I don't want you to be scared of me." Jennie mumbled, her thumb caressing her left cheek.

"It's just me Rosie, I won't do anything bad to you." Jennie moved her face closer to Roseanne's face, making her feel the girl's uneven breathing.

"I got you." Jennie leaned in to kiss Rosé's jaw, nibbling and biting it softly.

"So just fall..." The brunette then moved to deposit open kisses below Rosé's ear.

"Fall for me." Jennie said sensually, making Rosé tilt her head to give more room to Jennie's little ministrations.

"Fall for me hard." Jennie licked her exposed collarbone, to the side of her neck, then up to her ear.

"Do it." Jennie ordered before sucking Rosé's spot just a little bit below her ear, making the blonde involuntarily moan.

Jennie suddenly stopped, looking back at Rosé with her drunken like heavy eyes, uneven breath and heaving chest.

Jennie looked like a baby with her big pyjamas and bun earlier, but why the fuck is the girl in front of her no longer the same Jennie? Rosé thought. Fuck, she looks like a sexy goddess.

Jennie pecked her lips, her nose, then proceeded to give her forehead a lingering kiss. Jennie's forehead was against hers, her breathing were starting to slow down.

The brunette's eyes were close while she held Rosé in place for a few seconds, to then lay back down and pull Rosé beside her.

"Place your head on my chest, I'll be the big spoon tonight." Jennie declared, hugging the taller girl close.

Rosé smiled at the request of her girlfriend and scooted closer, burying her face on the latter's neck, inhaling her all too familiar scent.

"I really could get used to this." Rosé smiled dreamily.

"Get used to it." Jennie whispered, kissing the top of Roseanne's head. Loving the way her shampoo is intoxicating her nostrils.

"Good night, baby."

"Good night."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 724 13
I'm a girl. I love a girl. And I'm okay with that. Lisrene Story 叫 花子 Jan 19th 2022
25.7K 932 6
Chaennie as Highschool Power Couple and their cute moments.
20.7K 965 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
16.1K 622 18
Chaennie Story Jennie x RosΓ©