The ill fated lovers (the Alp...

Від arihudges

He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up... Більше

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII : The Last kiss
XXVIII : COMING SOON
ANNOUNCEMENT

IV

1.7K 46 3
Від arihudges

Alexander's pov

she was heavenly beautiful. her beauty was enchanting. her forest green eyes was perfect. it showed innocence yet struggle . her long hazel brown hair was perfect. i could just stare at her my whole life and that won't be enough too .
"enchanting? just like night. ? " my wolf spoke . i growled at the thought.
" shut up. don't compare that murderer wolf assasin to our mate. she is no where near her. i will find that assassin and avenge my guards myself-- "

"you're late " her melodious voice cut me as my wolf wiggled his tail at her sweet voice. she was covered in blood. she was injured.
"because of you. " . i ignored my wolf. as i looked at her. she was fierce and her fighting skills are little different from other wolf who are trained. i looked at my guards who were staring right at her. i growled loud enough for everyone to hear.
"mine " . i spoke as everyone head bowed down to their luna. but yet she wasn't happy hearing those words.

she looked taken back and before i could realised she starting to run but stopped.

"who are you running from? " i asked as i came in front of her.

"you. " she spoke. it pained me . it was like someone pierced the silver under my skin.
"i told you to be a little friendly with people. your reputation sold us. obviously she will be scared of us " my wolf said in a flat tone. i knew he was right.

" you're mine and i'll have you in the end no matter where you run off too ..... " i spoke harsher than usual so that she can understand one thing that i won't let her go. no matter what.

her eyes were so mesmerizing. that no words can explain this feeling. it was forest green as her scent covered me . she smells like a forest after rain

"what's your name? " i asked as i brought my hands to her waist bringing her closer . she tilted her head eyeing my action. and before i knew she attacked me.

Davina's pov

His hands on my waist were sending me a weird but pleasant feeling all over my body.

i grabbed his hands as i twisted his arm it in another direction with my injured arm. before i could do anything anyfurther . his voice stopped me.

" are you done little mate? "
he said arching his eyebrow at me as he turned me harshly , making me loose the grip on his hands. holding me closely to his chest... my back was touching his chest . again there was this weird sparks all over my back but it lessen the pain. his head was on my neck crook. he inhaled deeply before letting me go.

"that child you brought is bringing chaos in my living room " he spoke as his guards left us.

"play it well . will discuss about it later " my wolf said in annoying tone.

"where is he? " i spoke not knowing how to talk casually.

" in 'our' house . we should go and get you a doctor as well. " he spoke stressing on 'our' as his eyes wandered to my arm and my back .for a second there was a hint of guilt and pain in his eyes for the rogue attack. but it soon got covered with the same emotionless face. i noticed he was talking to his wolf or let's say arguing.

"there is no 'our' and 'we' between you and me Alpha. " i said as i made my way out of his grip towards the pack house

his loud growl stopped me in my tracks and then i realized it was a bad decision of choosing those words. within a second he stood in front of me and his hand gripped my arms tightly and harder . his hands were on the place where the rogue wolf clawed his nails onto me . i hid my pain for a while but his gripped tightened making me wince in pain .
his eyes were now grey . dark grey.

"mine. you are mine "
was all he said. as his eyes flickered back to blue. he felt my blood running down his hands and broke the staring contest we were having to take a look at my arm and in a second he removed his hands.
but before i knew what he was doing he licked the wound on my arm and it was healing in faster . my eyes looked up in shock.

"no need to be that shocked. i am an alpha king and you are my mate . i can make your healing a little faster . i can also take your pain but for that you know we need to be mated with each other " he spoke as his lips twitched upwards slightly. a low growl errupted from me in annoyance of his words . but he didn't said anything, grabbing my hand and dragging me to what seems like to his pack house.

he thinks i am weak wolf whose healing process is slow as usual and i can't take pain .that means i am doing it right . i will remind him who is weak. soon Alexander.

"we can't assasinate him. i can't " my wolf sakd as she backed down.

" what do you mean by that? . " i said

"mate " was all she said before shutting me out .

he stopped dragging me and then i realized we are at his place. it was big quite big and old beautiful palace .the carving on wall were so detailed . a fountain stood in front make it look more beautiful.

i heard a shattering voice and i run towards the door .

it was ethan. he was surrounded by shattered glasses and crying in anger..

"where is she? " ... .he spoke to the guards who surrounded him.

within a second he felt my presence in the room and his eyes looked at me... it was swelled up and had become pink and red because of all the crying and before i realized he walked over to me upon the the glasses and stood in front of me

ethan was looking at me. tears still falling from his eyes. his foot was bleeding. i picked him up silently and went to the nearby couch.

"do you have a first-aid? " i asked to the guard on my left . he looked over to alexander and stood there .

"i asked you a ques-" i was cut off as the alpha stood in front of me with the first aid kit .

i grabbed it . and started taking the glass peices from his little feet. he winced in pain .
" what was the destruction for? " i asked looking at ethan. he didn't spoke a word.

"did i trained you to be so weak? ...you walked over glasses.. are you a kid? "

"he is . " the voice said. it sent shivers to me. his voice was calm and sounded like melody. snap from it.

i ignored him as i looked at ethan.

" you are bleeding.? how did you get hurt? " was all he spoke . it was silent as i look up to the alpha.

"i was attacked " .

"how can you be harmed only by five rogues. you had taken down---" i cut him off as i looked down. i realised there was a question in his gaze this time.

"your turn. what is this mess about? " i asked and he still remained silent . i sighed as i removed the last piece of glass from his feet and wrapped the bandages all around it. it will be healed in a while though.

i stood straight as i looked at Alexander.
"can you show me our room alpha. its quite late and ethan and i are tired ! " i asked him

"it's alex for you " he said growling at me . not waiting for my response this time , he started walking towards the stairs. i followed him quickly taking ethan with me.

we entered in a room. it was beautiful. the wall were painted in deep blue and white . it matched his eyes . the room was filled his scent, chocolate . it was so tempting . .

"this is your room " i spoke annoyed at what game is he playing now.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 24.9K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
Luna Від Luna (NC)

Перевертні

10.6K 292 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
652K 34.2K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
172K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...