Contract Agreement With My Be...

By reader_010

My life used to be simple. I got normal problems like everyone else. I got everything planned out. After grad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Not so bad coming back home
Chapter 2: My stolen first kiss
Chapter 3: Contract?
Chapter 4: College Party
Chapter 5: Making it Official
Chapter 6: Back to School?
Chapter 7: Can I really do it?
Chapter 8: Festival
Chapter 9: Spin the bottle
Chapter 10: Miss being Me
Chapter 11: Weekend with Tyler
Chapter 12: Birthday
Chapter: 13 Preparing the Party
Chapter 14: Lacey's Party
Chapter 15: Back to LA
Chapter 16: Burnt Turkey
Chapter 17: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 18: The Deal
Chapter 19: New Year
Chapter 20: Four of us
Chapter 21: Date with Tori
Chapter 22: Paint
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 24: Weekend with Sarah
Chapter 25: Amusement Park
Chapter 26: Make A Wish
Chapter 27: No Luck
Chapter 28: Wade
Chapter 29: Hate The Rain
Chapter 30: What About Now?
Chapter 31: Hot Spring
Chapter 32: Little Miss Temptress
Chapter 33: Summer Break
Chapter 35: Not Worth It
Chapter 36: Hotel Party
Chapter 37: Favor
Chapter 38: Lunch
Chapter 39: Dance
Chapter 40: Celebrity Crush
Chapter 41: It Was Us
Chapter 42: Mr. Wilter
Chapter 43: Thailand
Chapter 44: Nothing Happen
Chapter 45: Miss You
Chapter 46: I Can't
Chapter 47: It's Just A Kiss
Chapter 48: Take Me Now
Chapter 49: Still Want Her
Chapter 50: Ivan Greyson
Chapter 51: It's A Date
Chapter 52: Tyler's Birthday
Chapter 53: Photos
Chapter 54: All Ever Wanted
Chapter 55: Breakfast
Chapter 56: Not A Dream?
Chapter 57: As Friends
Chapter 58: In The Past
Chapter 59: Promise Me
Chapter 60: That Simple
Chapter 61: Sister I Wish I Had
Chapter 62: Wedding
Marriage Contract

Chapter 34: This is Peaceful

59 3 0
By reader_010

The next morning,

I received an email from the film staff about details on the movie. The schedule of our meeting and the earliest time we can expect the table reading and all other important details that I needed to know and prepare for.

"What are you looking at there so seriously?" Sarah spoke on her sleepy gentle voice. She ended up staying in my room over night.

"Um.. an email from the movie staff." I said.

She moved closer and check it as well.

"Wait, is it on next week?" She asked in disbelief.

"Huh?" I also check the email again.

"What? This soon??" I voice out my thoughts.

Sarah tried to hide her disappointment. She cheered up for me.

"Wow, I guess this is really it. You're gonna be a celebrity now!" She said in a high pitch voice and squealing in excitement.

"Why do they have to move up the schedule? I thought I'll be able to spend my whole summer here with you." I said disappointingly.

She held my face with her hand.

"It's okay Babe.. you've been waiting for this kind of opportunity for so long. It's finally happening! We can still enjoy the rest of the week before you start working on this film." She said cheerfully after giving me a light peck on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry.. I was really looking forward to this summer. I thought I could stay longer." I said disappointingly.

She pinch my cheeks playfully.

"Aww Babe.. stop sulking, I wish you could stay too. But what can we do? This is a big step for your career. You have to go. C'mon smile... We still have a few more days right?" She said giggling.

I held her hand lovingly.

"I know.. but still, I feel bad about leaving you. I can barely hold your hand like this. I'm sorry.. I promise I'll make it up to you." I replied with a weak smile.

She pulled me closer.

"Just do well on your job. Don't worry about me. I'm cheering for you. Babe." She said pecking my lips once.

"Your number one fan, always.." she said lively.

I felt my face blush brighter.

I covered my face and looked away.

"Aw.. how cute!" She said while trying to push my hands.

I clear my throat.

"Ehermm.. stop, you're flaterring me too much." I said as I rush to the door.

She follow behind me while laughing hysterically.

---

We try to enjoy the rest of the week as much as we can.

It didn't even feel like a week to me. The time flew away fast and I have to leave again.

She drove me to the airport.

"Good luck Babe.. call me whenever you're free. I love you." She said sweetly while hugging me one last time.

I didn't want to let go of her.

"I love you too." I whispered behind her ear.

She pulled away first and then kiss my cheeks.

"Okay, now go before it gets too hard for me to say goodbye." She said as she slightly push me.

She was smiling as she wave for me to continue. I reluctantly walked away as I fall in line on the departure area.

And somehow a part of me regrets my decision of leaving her to chase my dream.

---

Months gone by as we shoot and finished filming my first movie. It was more than a year being away from home.

Away from Sarah..

I miss her so much.

We talk almost everyday during my free time.

But recently she's been busy at school too.

I wish I could go home right now. We're still busy with our interviews and movie promotions and stuff.

My social media followers got bigger after the annoucement of the movie was made public.

**
I'm currently resting in my room.

"Hey Via, we're going out to celebrate. Want to join us?"

That was Rachel. One of the main leads in our movie.

"Um, I think I'll stay.. I'm already tired. Maybe next time?" I replied politely.

She walk closer.

"Are you sure? Everyone is going out tonight except you." She said while poking my face casually.

I moved away a bit.

She chuckled lightly.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're doing this on purpose.." she mention.

I frowned.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Being snob and distant.. Do you hate hanging out with us?" She asked.

I cough involuntarily.

Not really a person to handle stressful and bold confrontation.

"Rach-" she suddenly bump shoulders and laugh hysterically.

"I'm kidding! Don't be so serious. Anyway, I'll go now. Call us if you change your mind." She said lastly before she turns around and leave my room.

I know Rachel kinda have a point. I barely hang out with all my co-stars unless we have to do promotions together. I guess I should try harder to get to know them too.

Being an introvert is kind of my curse.

I'm not use to all this attention.

I don't like making long conversations with other people. It makes me feel uncomfortable and it's draining my energy.

I tried to call Sarah again for the last time but she wasn't picking up.

I took a deep breath and decided to join my co-stars outside to hang out with them.

"Hey Via, over here.. glad to see you changed your mind." Rachel said while waving at me.

I smiled and sit next to her.

Everyone were just talking about celebrity gossip and some random stuff.

Rachel probably notice my uneasiness so she scoot closer and whisper behind my ear.

"Everything okay? I know I kinda guilt trip you into joining us down here but I just want to make sure that you don't feel out of place or different from the group." Her voice was relaxing and reassuring.

"I'm fine.. I'm just socially awkward." I said honestly.

"Been there.. don't worry, I'm right next to you. Do you want to get some fresh air?" She spoke softly while grabbing her bag.

I nodded slightly.

We both stood up and leave our seat to find a less crowded place.

"You sure you wanted to be here with me?" I asked skeptically.

She chuckled softly.

"You remind me of myself when I first started acting. I'm not always sociable. I also had so many insecurities and was a bit hard on myself." she mentioned casually while giving me a glass of cocktail.

Are we in here for a peptalk?

I nodded and took the glass from her hand and smiled politely.

"I find that hard to believe.." I mumbled while taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh Via.. if you only knew.. haha. Now I feel like it's my responsibility to look out for my juniors. It can always feel uncomfortable and intimidating being around celebrities who already made it big right?" She said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Totally, like being in one room with my idols and let alone having them standing next to me. I feel all my anxiety increasing." I mentioned.

She laughed at my response.

"I know right!" She said while leaning her back on the wall.

"You remind me of someone.. It's a lot easier to talk to you Rachel. Thank you." I said genuinely.

She mess with my hair.

"You are like a little sister to me. Of course we can keep each other entertain." she said while bringing her glass forward making a cheer on my glass.

She is one of the famous celebrities that I know which is real and down to earth.

I heard her phone ringing which she pick it up by a second.

"Oh hey Ivan.. what makes you call at this hour?" She said casually.

She glance at me and made a hand signal as she walks a bit further as she talks on the phone.

I gave her some space.

I took some pictures of the place as I waited for her.

"Sorry, my cousin was just asking me for a favor." She said while keep her phone inside her bag.

"Should we return to our table? They might be looking for us now." She said while linking arms with me.

She reminds me of Tori in a way.

---

After a few more days,

I finally got back to my apartment.

Tyler was the first one to greet me back with a huge smile on his face and giving me one of the biggest hug in his life.

"I'm so proud of you girl! You did so well in your movie." He said cheerfully almost yelling.

I match the intensity of his hug.

"Gosh, I miss you crazy!" I said laughing.

"I have so many questions right now. You have to tell me everything. I want to know everything about the past few months that you've been away. How is it working with your co-stars and all..." he said excitedly.

"A couple of hours will not be enough Ty! Everything still feels like a dream to me." I replied while resting my back on the couch.

He kept me all up till evening asking me a bunch of questions. Wondering if there is any cute guy I could set him up with.

I tried calling Sarah several times but with no luck.

Was she too busy right now to even leave a message?

"Hey.. I was just wondering if you ever talk to Sarah while I was away?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yeah I guess.. not that often. Why?" He replied casually.

"I don't know.. I guess it's just hard to contact her this past couple of weeks." I replied disappointedly.

"Probably busy at school?" He suggested trying to lighten up the mood.

He offered me some snacks.

The next day, I finally receive a text from Sarah.

"Hey I heard you were back from the tour. Sorry I got so caught up with the upcoming exams and school projects that are almost on my deadline. I haven't seen your movie yet but I'm sure you nailed it. I miss you."

I smiled at my phone.

She finally got time to message me. I was beginning to worry.

I miss her so much.

"No worries.. Good luck on your exam. Let me know when is a good time to call. I miss you so much. I might come home this Tuesday. I love you." I replied smiling.

Tyler and I spend the rest of the day together.

"I finally got to pay you back for all my debts." I said gladly.

"Oh Olivia.. I wasn't even asking for it. But I can't say no to blessing." He said smiling while giving me a playful slap on my shoulder.

People had been staring at us. I'm kind of growing self-conscious.

Some group asking to get a photo of me with them.

Tyler volunteered to take the photos while giving me a thumbs up.

---

"Oh girl.. you're famous now!" Tyler squeal while shaking my shoulder.

"Nah, all the hype will die down once the movie stop airing." I said while fanning my hand like what he is saying is no big deal.

"Give yourself a little more credit please. Look at the tweets.. You may have not been the main star but you're getting a lot of attention on social media for sure." He said while showing his phone on my face.

"Oh my gosh, you read those stuff? It's kinda embarassing. Stop.." I said while pushing his phone down.

"Oh then I guess you're already aware of your admirers." He said winking.

"Ew.. most of the time, I have no idea what the tweets even mean." I said while shaking my head.

He laugh while holding his tummy like he heard some kind of funny joke.

"You probably gonna need to get use to it. You're going to attract a lot of attention now. Ms. Ford." He said winking.

I laugh at him feeling happy and motivated.

---

When I got to my mom's house, they threw me a surprise congratulatory party.

Sarah's parents help my mom with the party. Oli was also there with his old band.

My mom couldn't stop boasting about me. She was a very proud mom. I'm glad to make her happy.

Tori also made it through the party.

"So how are you feeling superstar?" Tori asked jokingly while approaching me for a hug.

"Hey Tori!" I said while hugging her back.

"I miss you.." she said kissing me on the cheeks.

"Me too.." I replied.

She handed me a shirt.

"Mind giving me an autograph?" She asked chuckling.

I playfully bump her shoulders.

"Oh c'mon Tori.." I said shyly.

"No really.. that's for my nephew. Haha" she explained.

I signed the shirt and smiled at Tori.

"You should have brought him here instead." I mentioned.

"It's fine.. maybe next time." She replied.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Good.. I'm seeing someone now." she mentioned.

"Really? That's great. I'm happy for you." I replied.

"Haven't seen Sarah around. Is she not here?" She asked wondering.

"She couldn't make it today." I replied.

"Oh well, it's busy time of the month for college students. I'm glad I'm over it now." She said casually.

"Yeah, I heard about your business. I'm sure that's more stressful." I pointed out.

"Not really. My staff handle all the stress." She replied jokingly.

"Hope you're not the bossy type." I joked.

She playfully slap me.

After a while, I got a call from a movie writer. She wanted to know if I'm interested to do another project with her. She's going to be a scriptwriter for a series and she would like to offer me a role.

I gush over the fact that I'll be getting another project after finishing the movie.

"Hey you seem very happy and excited what was that about?" Tori asked curiously.

"I've been offer a role! They're creating a series and they want me to be part of it." I replied estatically.

"Wow! That's awesome. Congratulations." She said giving me another hug.

I took out my phone and deliver the good news to Sarah.

She was very happy for me. It was only a quick video call as she was already tired and sleepy.

I would visit her tomorrow and help her get some rest and break from all the school stress.

---

I'm waiting outside their school entrance gate.

I immediately saw her walking with her friends.

I called after her as I wave to greet her.

"Sar! Hey, I'm here.." I said smiling widely.

"Oh my gosh O! Hey... I thought you were at home with your mom." She said while approaching me.

"Wait.. aren't you on a movie or something?" Her friend beside her asked looking a bit shock and confused at the same time.

"Like a celebrity?" She added.

I nodded shyly.

"I knew it was you! You're friends with Sarah? Why didn't you tell me?" Her friend said while pinching Sarah.

"Ye.. yeah.. okay, might have forgotten to mention it." Sarah replied laughing.

She took my hand and walk forward a little away from where her friend was standing.

"Seriously though, you didn't tell me you were coming." She whisper on my ear.

"I know.. you are always kinda busy and I just wanted to see you. Babe.." I replied kissing her cheeks.

She push me a little bit.

"Not here.." she whispered looking around the surroundings.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Well people have their phones and anyone can get a picture and post it online. Aren't you bothered by that?" She replied asking.

"I don't think it's a big deal." I said while taking her hand.

"Well, I don't really like that kind of attention. Besides, you should be more careful now. Your image is important. As you know, you're a real celebrity now." She said as a matter of fact.

I nodded.

Sarah went back to her friend to say goodbye while I waited in her car.

She came back and sat on the driver's seat.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't make it to your party last night." She said apologetically.

I held her hand and gave it a light peck.

"No worries... I know how busy you are right now. I just really miss you." I said softly.

I saw her trying to hide her blush.

"Let's go somewhere else." She replied while taking her hand and preparing the engine to start.

I was just staring at her while she was driving.

"Can you stop staring.. You're making me uncomfortable." She said still looking on the road.

I chuckled at her while she tried to keep her focus on driving.

"I'm just admiring my girlfriend that's all." I said while tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

She push me a bit and continue driving.

"You're so beautiful." I mention.

Her face turn red.

"You're also pretty but stop distracting me." She replied.

We stop by at a park.

"I think this place is safe." She said casually.

I nodded.

She lean forward to kiss me.

I lean in and kiss her back.

"I really miss you too." She said breathlessly.

I grin at her as I pulled back from the kiss.

"So how's everything at school?" I asked curiously.

"Stressful and boring without you." She replied.

"How about you? How is it like being a celebrity now?" She asked changing the topic.

"Well, I met a lot of celebrity along the interviews. The tour was very exhausting. Having to smile and stand all the time. It's worth it though. The movie was successful so all hard work was paid off." I replied while leaning back on my seat.

"That's great." She smiled being happy for me.

"I know you've already seen the movie at your premier but would you like to see it again with me?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"It's weird to see myself on the screen and acting you know.. I'll rather not. I feel self conscious and can't help but criticize myself." I replied honestly.

She nodded in understanding.

"Okay.. how was it working with your co-stars?" She asked curiously.

"It was fine.. they were friendly. They gave me some tips about acting." I replied.

"Nice.." she replied nodding.

We got out of the car and rest under a tree.

"This is peaceful.." I said trying to make some conversation.

Somehow I feel like Sarah was acting a little strange.

She's less bubbly and energetic today.

She rest her head on my shoulder as we sat on the ground.

"Yup, I could use some of this. Quiet and peaceful day." She mumbled as she closed her eyes.

I guess she's really tired.

"I'll just take some nap. I hope you don't mind." She said sounding really tired.

"Yeah sure.." I replied leaning closer to give her head a better position.

It only took a few seconds for her to drift to sleep.

I enjoyed watching her sleep while feeling the fresh air.

A few hours later after she woke up, we decided to rent some bicycle and ride around the park.

"This feels like old times right? When we were like nine or ten?" I mention while cycling next to her.

She lift her hands up while feeling the fresh air.

"Yes! This is so relaxing.. Just what I needed." She said smiling at me.

I smiled back.

After a few hours, we got some ice cream and held hands while we walk and enjoy the scenery.

"Is there something bothering you?" I asked curiously.

We halt on our step and look face to face.

She stared at me in confusion.

"Wh- what do you mean?"

"I just feel like there is something on your mind. I don't know.. maybe there's something you want to share..?" I asked gently.

She shook her head.

"It's nothing important." She said dismissing the topic.

She held my hand tighter.

"Let's just have fun and enjoy the rest of the day." She replied reaaching for my nose to pinch.

I lean down and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

She was startled at first then I quickly run forward as she chase me.

This kind of simple moments are the once I miss the most.

"Catch me if you can.." I teased while sticking my tongue out.

She laughed at my childish behavior and proceed to chase me.

She was able to tackle me on the ground. I held on her as we rolled over the grass.

We both laughed at the same time.

She bury her head on my shirt.

"Thank you O.." she said catching her breath.

I was still a bit confused.

I think there is really something bothering her but I don't want to push the subject if she wasn't ready to share.

She lift her head and stare at me. We are still laying on the ground. She's on top of me.

"I want to kiss you." I whispered.

She shook her head playfully.

She break eye contact and then she lift herself up and stood up.

I was a bit disappointed.

She held out her hand and help me as I stood up from the ground too.

"Disappointed?" She asked with a hint of tease.

I denied it of course.

"No, am not.." I said avoiding her gaze.

"Wait till we get home. Maybe I'll let you kiss me." She said winking as she proceed to walk to her car.

My face lit up as I followed her.

---

Later that evening..

Sarah and I spent time on their mansion.

"Your parents are not home." I mentioned.

She turn around while fixing some of her stuff. Her back was on me.

"Yeah, nothing new about that." She said with a bit of a dull tone.

"They help my mom last night on the party though." I said feeling thankful.

She mumble something under her breath. I couldn't hear her properly.

"What was that?" I asked again.

She turn her head to face me.

"Want some chocolates?" She asked smiling.

"Okay.." I replied taking some on her palm.

She turn on the telivision and sat next to me.

They flash the trailer of my movie on the commercial. I instantly looked away feeling embarrass for myself.

She laughed after seeing that I covered myself with a pillow.

"Geez O! You're being weird. I'll try to see your movie next week. I'll let you know if it was good." I can still hear her laughing.

I was about to protest when I saw her phone ringing.

Oli was the one calling her.

I pick it up on the side table and handed it to her.

"It's my brother." I said.

She didn't pick it up but gave him a quick text message instead.

"Why didn't you receive the call? It might be important.." I asked casually.

"Oh it's nothing.. he's just asking about some school stuff." She shrugged off.

I eyed her carefully.

Somehow it felt like she was lying.

I'm not sure why but I know Oli wouldn't be the type of guy to ask about school. That guy is a freaking genius who never really care about studies but still ace everything.

"What? I already texted him." She said when she caught me looking at her in a weird way.

I shook my head. Not wanting to linger my thoughts on some unwanted things.

I trust Sarah and I know she wouldn't do anything that would make me feel bad.

"What are you thinking?" She asked worriedly.

I force a smile and let my arm rest on her shoulder.

"Nothing.." I replied shortly.

"So about a while ago.." she trailed off as she tuck a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

I can see a hint of blush on her cheeks.

I nodded in confusion.

"Do you still want to you know.." she was acting a bit shy.

My eyes lit up realizing what she's trying to say.

"Kiss you.." I finished for her.

She nodded shyly.

We both averted our gaze to the either side of the room.

Knowing that we are alone on their mansion right now..

I couldn't help but think that maybe.. we might be doing something more than kissin--.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Sarah grab my face and stare deeply into my eyes.

"I'm waiting for you to make a move but you're still not doing anything." she whispered seductively.

Where is the shy Sarah just now?

I close the remaining distance between us and kiss her gently.

It didn't take long until our kiss became more passionate and intense.

She push me down on the floor as we made out. She moved and position herself better on top of me.

I pulled away for a second.

I looked at her as she was about to open her eyes. Her lips were already swollen.

"Shouldn't we go on the bed?" I asked shyly.

She didn't answer my question and just lean in and kiss my neck instead.

I can feel my whole body heating up.

I don't really care where we do it but I'm getting kind of nervous as this will be my first time. I don't want to screw it up for her.

She pulled back for a second and started kissing my lips again.

I response to her kiss and let my hands rest on her back.

Waiting for her signal if maybe I could take off her shirt.

We didn't exactly have a conversation about whether or not we will be going all the way to it.

Her kisses travel on my cheeks to my ear.

"I love you Olivia.." she spoke softly.

It was a bit weird the way she say my name.

There was something about her voice that was different.

I place my hands on her shoulder and push her a little bit.

"I love you too Sar.." I replied as I caress her right cheeks tenderly

Suddenly a small tear escape her eyes.

I don't know what it meant..

I was beginning to worry.

She looked away for a second.

My one hand drop to my side.

She wipe her tears with her forearm as she sat up next to me.

Why was she getting emotional all of a sudden?

"What's wrong Sar?" I asked concerned.

"I'm sorry.. I think I'm just too tired." She said lying.

I didn't understand what was going on but I sat up in front of her and embrace her as I tried to comfort her.

"You can tell me anything.. whatever it is that's bothering you." I said while caressing her back.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just really tired. Can we get some sleep now?" Her voice was weak and shaking.

I nodded and we cuddle on her bed.

She was silent and her eyes were on me.

"I'm sorry.." she repeated.

This is the third time she apologize.

I kiss her forhead and smiled as I hugged her tight.

"It's okay.. you don't need to say sorry." I said reassuringly.

She nuzzle her head on my chest.

"I really love you" she said as she wrap her arm around my stomach.

It made my heart skip a beat after hearing those words from her.

We both slept peacefully that night.

But what I didn't know then is that big changes were bound to happen after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 43 9
@RealSamLee commented on your post @Iris_Banks replied to your comment. - Iris Banks is a gaming content creator who would do anything to win the mo...
1K 65 48
Ages 14+ (lesbian concepts and some profanity) This is not your everyday love story, okay? It's not a chick flick either. The events and themes withi...
3.5K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
Gaydar By HoeyJoey

Teen Fiction

4.7K 1.1K 20
How do you tell if someone is gay? Well some people have the special ability to use what is called a gaydar, which can pinpoint signs or mannerisms t...