Alternate Worlds (Male RGF Re...

By MilitaryPro1

Y/N L/N is a Russian Infantry Officer who has served for 5 years in the US Marine Corps prior to becoming a R... More

A/N before story
RGF Reader info
Ch 1: MIA
Ch 2: New world?
A/N: Truyen4u still stealing stories
Ch 4: Acts of Mei Part 2
Ch 5: Green Zone Part 1

Ch 3: Acts of Mei Part 1

1.2K 21 3
By MilitaryPro1

A/N: I don't own anything

Enjoy!

*insert Transformers: Animated opening 1 from the previous chapter

3rd Anti-Honkai Squad HQ

Y/N POV:

I was just cleaning my weapons and Adam was upgrading his abilities when Mei got a response from Schicksal HQ. From what I can tell, her frown would indicate that she was bothered with something.

Mei (IJ): Adam and Y/N, HQ is interested in the mysterious creatures here, and the doctor wishes us to gather more data. I would have Carole work on this, but right now...I need both of you to help me with it.

Me (IJ): She got herself into trouble huh?

Mei (IJ): Well...you can probably say that. She left home and has gone AWOL.

Me (IJ): If this was back on my world right now, she would've have been court-martialed.

Mei (IJ): But luckily, we don't operate like that.

Adam (IJ): Left home?

Mei (IJ): I just received a message this morning. She's back now. She didn't want to come to St. Fountain and ran off the night before her deployment. She's pretty good at covering her tracks. We couldn't find her until she ran out of money and turned herself in...

Me (IJ): Well that sounds like Carole alright...running out of money and all in the middle of a city that's like hell on Earth. ну пизде́ц (Well f*ck)...

Mei (IJ): HQ says she's heading our way now. We have to straighten her up a bit once she arrives.

Me (IJ): Can I smoke her?

Mei (IJ) (chuckles): I think that may be too far, Captain. Though she did go AWOL on us and although it's not that serious, she needs have some form of discipline.

Me (IJ): Sounds to me that I need to NJP her later. Maybe a good smoking will do after all. Hm.

Mei (IJ) (chuckles again): You can forget the smoking part Captain, although I will let you assign her punishment.

Me (IJ) (smirking): Roger.

Mei (IJ): She's a good girl, but she might pull off some crazy stunts if her tempers are flared up. I used to know someone...just like her...

Adam (IJ): Kiana Kaslana, Miss Raiden?

Mei (IJ) (sighs): Yes. How did you know Adam?

Adam (IJ): Read some books somewhere and it mentioned that her personality was somewhat like Carole's right now.

I then see that Mei looked down in remembrance of her. Poor her, must have felt this way for years I believe. Just like me when I lost almost my whole squadron of Marines in Kandahar. I pretty not good at comfronting people, but since she was looking in pain of the memories she probably had, I went up to her and my hand on her shoulder to try to ease down.

Me (IJ) (while my hand is on her shoulder): It's okay. Sometimes I think back about stuff like this as well.

Mei (IJ) (starting to flow with tears): What happened to you that you knew that I was pain all these years that Kiana was with me? How?

Me (IJ) (sighs): Adam, Mei, sit down. I need to tell you this.

They both sit down.

Me (IJ): This happened when I was still a Marine. I was a Sergeant leading a squad of Marines through Kandahar province. We were just on our daily patrols when suddenly, the Taliban ambushed us from within what came to be later known as "Ambush Valley". We fought them off for close to 2 hours and we were running out of ammo fast. Then, an enemy sniper that we didn't know picked us off one by one, until only 3 of us were left. I couldn't save them all. When that happened, we immediately went back to our Humvee and we were ordered back to base. The Marines who fallen that day were given proper burials later, but that experience would scar me, even until now, where I still get routine nightmares of the men that....I couldn't save.

I pause for a moment.

Me (IJ): And that's my story.

Both Adam and Mei were shocked over my story, particularly Mei, who was in tears and started crying at this point. She then ran up to me and laid her head on my chest and hugged me.

Mei (IJ) (crying): Why didn't you tell us? You suffered more than us and you still kept it inside from everyone. (she lightly punches me) WHY?!

Me (IJ): Because I didn't want to reveal to you two the truth behind "Ambush Valley". If I had told you then, you would've have been scarred, just like me, because your memories can be related to mine too.

I then unconsciously stroked her hair as she continued crying, eventually easing down for some time. When she looked up at my face, I smiled, thinking that even in another world, I can still find love, unlike the broken relationships I had to endure in my past years.

Me (IJ) (continues stroking her hair): It's okay, Mei. It's okay...

Adam then sits up and talks to us.

Adam (IJ): Not to be mean lovebirds, but Miss Raiden was talking to us about a mission. I think we should hear that and get going before you guys can cuddle with each other.

Me (IJ): HEY! We aren't lovebirds!

Adam (IJ) (chuckles): Anyways. Miss Raiden, I think you should continue, if you want to.

Mei then stands up and continues on.

Mei (IJ): Anyways, continuing on, the doctor wants to know more about them: types, appearances, behavioral patterns, combat moves, etc. Maybe if we knew enough about them, we could find out about whoever is behind this and what they want. Adam, Y/N, let's do this.

I get ready my AK-12 with my 1P78 sight, suppressor, angled foregrip, and green laser and of course my sidearm MP-433 Grach with a red dot sight and red laser underneath. I then put on my 6B46 plate carrier and Ops-Core FAST helmet and start to get going. I then look back at Mei, who was still reeling from the events that just happened. I then walk back up to her.

Me (IJ): If you are still having problems with trying to get past those memories, you can talk to me about it. We all have demons of our past, and the only way to get past them is talk about them.

Mei (IJ) (smiling): Right. Thank you Y/N.

I smile back at her.

Me (IJ): Alright, let's move. Вперед! (Forward!)

A few moments later, in St. Fountain

We were around the broken bridge with Mei was pointing the way.

Mei (IJ): We have to find some of those creatures and write down their attacks, their moves, etc, so that we can have more intel to decipher who they are exactly.

Me and Adam (IJ): Right.

We quickly climbed up the stairs and turned right, where we were greeted by 2 ground monsters. I took out the one on the right while Adam took out the other, using his ultimate skill.

Mei (IJ): I suppose that you both know these monsters very well. Observe its moves and write down your findings and opinions.

Once I'm finished, I start to write down what type this monster is like in Russian, just in case if someone tries to steal my report in this world.

Сухопутные Bойска России (Russian Ground Forces)

Oтчет (Report)

Тема: Типы монстров (Topic: Types of monsters)

1. Код 0-Дурак (1. Code 0-The Fool)

Привычки: Oбычно появляется в группах. Может быть серьезной угрозой, если они вступят в бой. (Habits: Usually appears in groups. Can be a major threat if they join up in combat.)

Стратегия: Сразитесь с этим типом монстров один за другим. (Strategy: Fight this type of monster off one by one.)

As I finished, we continued walking through the city, finding strange loopholes that looked like red black holes on random places of the streets. I would later learn this to be a Interdimensional wormhole.

Mei (IJ): Watch out, don't step on them. They slow your movement speed. Just jump over them and be careful.

We then reach another side of the street when we were encountered by those aerial monster again.

Mei (IJ): It's another one of those flying monsters. Focus. There's still a lot to find out about them.

I shot down two of them and Mei cleared the rest. I then quickly wrote down again in my report.

2. Код VI-Влюбленные (2. Code VI-The Lovers)

Привычки: Aтакует лазерными лучами и может создавать взрывчатку на земле. Уровень угрозы: относительно высокий. (Habits: Attacks with laser beams and can create explosives on the ground. Menace level: Relatively high.)

Стратегия: B настоящее время идентифицируется как патрульная единица. Устраните их сначала, прежде чем они вызовут тревогу в сложных ситуациях. (Strategy: Currently identified as a patrolling unit. Eliminate them first before they cause an alert in complex situations.)

We then ran to the center of the square, where we were met by a single strong monster (the one who can deflect swords, but not bullets). Adam was the one who engaged it.

Mei (IJ): They are dangerous, be careful. Y/N, continuing writing your report.

Me (IJ): Yes maam.

I continue to write in my report.

3. Код VIII-Сила (3. Code VIII-Strength)

Привычки: Атакует двойными футуристическими красными мечами. Обладает очень высоким уроном и защитными свойствами. Уровень угрозы: высокий. (Habits: Attacks with dual futuristic red swords. Has very high damage and defense attributes. Menace level: High.)

Стратегия: Если пользователь использует меч, контратаку в воздухе, когда придет время. Если они используют пистолет, стреляйте в него 3 раза, так как они не имеют баллистической защиты от пуль. (Strategy: If the user is using a sword, counterattack in mid-air when the time is right. If they are using a gun, shoot at it 3 times, since they don't have ballistic protection against bullets.)

I then see the "Code VIII-Strength" monster turn golden and Adam leaped into the air to perform a powerful counterattack. I then looked behind me to see one of those monsters try to rush me and Mei, to which I shot at it 3 times in semi-auto before it fell down. Once I was done, Mei then talked to us again, ending our mission right there.

Mei (IJ): I think we've collected enough data. Let's end the mission right here.

Me (IJ): Right.

Back at 3rd Anti-Honkai Squad HQ

Mei (IJ): Good job, Captain and Adam. The info that Y/N collected is really useful. I'll send it back to Schicksal and have the scientists look into it.

Me (IJ): The only problem is...can they read Russian?

Mei (IJ): Did you provide the translations while we were gathering intel?

Me (IJ): Yes, I did. Also, I also need to send this to the Russian Ground Forces.

Mei (IJ): How?

I then show her a teleportation device that was created by some Russian and American scientists that allows them to cross dimensions.

Me (IJ): Here is a teleportation device. It should take us to my world, hopefully, though only we can use it at the moment.

Mei (IJ): I understand Captain. I would like to see a glimpse of your world.

Me (IJ): Right, let's get going then.

The three of us step into the device, taking us to the Russian Western Military District HQ.

A few moments later, Russian Western Military District HQ, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

Once we stepped out of the device, a Major was there to greet us.

Russian Major (IR): Капитан? (Captain?)

Me (I salute him) (IR): Товарищ майор, вот мой доклад. (Comrade Major, here is my report.) (I hand my report to him)

Russian Major (briefly reads it) (IR): Ах. Я вижу, что монстры в этом мире уязвимы для наших винтовок. (Ah. I see that the monsters in this world are vulnerable to our rifles.) (points to Adam and Mei) Кто они? (Who are they?)

Me: Товарищи майоры, это Райден Мэй и Адам, часть 3-го отряда Хонкай, спецназа Шиксал. Я предполагаю, что это часть силы в их мире. (Comrade Major, this is Raiden Mei and Adam, part of the 3rd Anti-Honkai Squad, Schicksal Special Forces. I assume that that is part of a force in their world.)

Russian Major: Очень хорошо. (Very well.) (extends his hands to Mei and Adam) Welcome to the Russian Federation. My name is Major Dubransk, an officer of the Russian Western Military District here in Saint Petersburg. It's nice to meet you two.

Mei and Adam shake hands with him.

Mei: It's nice to meet you to, Major Dubransk.

Major Dubransk: Alright. (he turns back to me) У нас есть для Сирии. А пока продолжайте разведку в другом мире и запишите больше монстров, с которыми вы столкнетесь. Теперь вы будете официальным российско-американским военным атташе в этом мире. Это все. Уволенный. (We have the Syria thing covered for you. For now, continue your recon in the other world and write down any more monsters you encounter. You will now be the official Russian-American military attache in that world. That is all. Dismissed.)

Me (IR): Так точно (Yes sir) (I salute and go back to Mei and Adam)

Mei (IJ): So..what happens for you now?

Me (IJ): Well...I'm offically the Russian-American military attache in your world, and the Major also told me to continue recon of other monsters or the surrounding area in you world.

Mei (IJ): Okay then. Should we get back so that we can send your report to Schicksal?

Me (IJ): Yeah, we should get going.

The three of us again enter the device, leading us back to our HQ.

A few minutes later, 3rd Anti-Honkai Squad HQ

Once we got back, Mei sent my report to the Overseer and the rest of Schicksal HQ. I took off my gear and got ready to clean my weapons again. We all waited for Mei to get a reply from HQ.

A few moments later

Mei: Alright, I've spoken with HQ. The Overseer wants to see how it looks here. I'm setting up a panoramic hologram to bring her up to date. Let's start building an array.

I get my gear back on and get ready my weapons for the next mission.

*insert Soviet Storm ending (Battle) theme from the previous chapter

A/N: Acts of Mei will continue in the next chapter. I hope that you enjoying this ride so far! Remember to review and vote!

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.9K 35
Diake was just a normal Nagazora City citizen, when the Honkai suddenly broke out into the city, turning anyone and everyone into mindless zombies or...
1.2K 43 10
You're the rookie. The newbie. The fish. Earning your place in Task Force 141 is one thing, but earning the respect of your new Captain is another. T...
1.9K 23 4
Idk what to put yet. __________ """"""""""""""""""
177K 3.9K 118
Y/n is a boy who lives with his ill mother who's on the verge of death and at the same time studies in MIDGARD academy the biggest school of a planet...