Bite Me (Jasper Hale X OC)...

By EclipseOfMyHeart15

(This book was on a permanent hiatus but I'm considering continuing it because it's gotten a lot more views l... More

Chapter 1 - Arriving at Forks
Chapter 2 - First day of school
Chapter 3 - The accident
Chapter 4 - Burgers and fries
Chapter 5 - Dress shopping
Chapter 6 - Kiss me...
Chapter 7 - Meeting the Cullen's
Chapter 8 - Baseball
Chapter 9 - Dealing with James...
Chapter 10 - Prom
Chapter 11 - Happy birthday!
Chapter 12 - Please don't do this...
Chapter 13 - Dealing with heartbreak...
Chapter 14 - Making up...
Chapter 15 - Movie night
Chapter 16 - What's wrong with Jacob?
Chapter 17 - Painful Memories...
Chapter 19 - Saving Edward...
Chapter 20 - The decision...
Chapter 21 - Reunited
Chapter 22 - A new Threat
Chapter 23 - Graduation
Chapter 24 - Preparing
Chapter 25 - The Battle
Chapter 26 - Becoming a vampire
Authors Note (IMPORTANT)

Chapter 18 - Alice?!

1.2K 21 3
By EclipseOfMyHeart15

The next day had come, I'd cleaned up all the stuff and all the boxes, putting them at the top of the closet where I wouldn't find them for another few months. Now I was sitting in the living room in a tight grey zip up sweater, and black ripped jeans.

I was doing homework when Bella came downstairs, not noticing me as she grabbed her keys, "hey, where are you going?" I asked.

"Nowhere" she said, she was a terrible liar, she left the house and I narrowed my eyes, wherever she was going, she didn't want me to know, which meant I needed to know. I stood up and quickly put on my combat boots, waiting for her to pull out of the driveway before going outside.

I got on my motorcycle and followed her from a distance, I was close enough to see her but not close enough for her to see me. She drove for a while until we were in the middle of nowhere, there were trees on either side of the road as she parked and got out.

I watched as she walked into the forest, I got off my bike and followed her, making sure she didn't know I was watching her. She walked for a while until she reached a cliff, what was she doing? I wondered as she started talking to herself, I couldn't hear what she was saying.

She took off her jacket and walked to the edge of the cliff, putting her foot out, "no!" I screamed as she let herself fall. I ran forward and reached the edge just in time to see her disappear into the water.

What should I do? Who should I call? I grabbed my phone and dialled the first person that came to mind. He picked up after a few rings.

"Jacob!"

"Maya? What's wrong?"

"Bella! She jumped off a cliff! She hasn't come up for air yet!"

"I'm on my way!"

He hung up and I looked around, I had to get to the beach, I started running back down to the road. I got on my motorcycle and tried to start it but it didn't work, "seriously?! My sister is dying and you won't start?! Stupid piece of shit!" I got off and kicked it frustratedly.

I growled and started running down the road, it took a couple minutes to get to the beach, and when I got there I saw Jacob trying desperately to get Bella to breathe.

I ran down and kneeled beside them as he continued to push on her chest, she spat out some water and Jacob looked hopeful. "Bella? Bella, can you hear me?" He asked. She let out a breath as she slowly opened her eyes, "Jake?" She saw him.

He let out a breath of relief and let his head fall, Bella looked at me "Maya?" She asked, I nodded "I'm right here, you're okay" I said. Jacob helped her sit up "what the hell were you thinking?" He asked her.

"I just wanted to see something" she said, I looked up as I noticed Sam a little ways away. "Get her home! I'm gonna go help out at Harry's place!" He yelled before running off.

"What happened at Harry's?" I asked, Jacob looked at me, "Harry Clearwater had a heart attack, Charlie and my dad are over at his place with his family" he said.

"Is he okay?" Bella asked, he looked at her and his face went grim, "he's gone" he said grimly. We all went silent for a few moments, "come on, I'll get you something dry and drive you home" he said, helping her to her feet.

I stood up and Jacob and I helped Bella to the truck, she got in and Jacob helped me put the motorcycle in the back of the truck. Then we got in, he drove us to his place and gave her some dry clothes which she changed into gratefully before getting back in.

Then we started driving to our place, she was shivering up against me as Jacob drove, "108° over here" Jacob said. She shuffled over to him and pressed up against him, "god, my hands are freezing, it must be nice never getting cold" she said.

"It's a wolf thing" he said, she shook her head, "no, it's a Jacob thing, you're just warm, you're like your own sun" she said.

"This is better, now that you know about me" he said as we pulled up to the house, "but..?" She asked, he met her gaze. "You saw what happened to Emily, Sam got angry, lost it for a split second, and was standing too close. He'll never be able to take that back, what if I got mad at you?" he asked.

She was silent and he sighed "sometimes... I feel like I'm gonna disappear..." he said quietly. She shifted a bit, "okay, not that you need me to tell you something like this, but I always will. You're not gonna lose yourself, I wouldn't let that happen" she said.

"How?" He asked, I looked away from them, unable to bear the sight of them, she loved Edward, they were soulmates, she can't just move on. "I'll tell you all the time... how special you are" she said.

They were silently for a few moments, I saw them in the reflection of the glass, Jacob leaned in but she stopped him. He looked away in disappointment, "thank you, for everything" Bella said, hugging him.

She looked at me and I opened the door "Wait" Jacob grabbed the door and closed it quickly. "There's a vampire" he said, we both looked at him "how do you know?" Bella asked.

"I can smell it, I'm getting you two out of here" he said, starting the engine back up. I looked through all the windows, seeing a black car parked on the side of the road, "that's Carlisle's car, they're here" I gasped, getting out of the truck.

Bella followed me, "it's a trick, stop! You gotta come with me" Jacob said, grabbing her arm. "They won't hurt us" she said.

"If a Cullen is back here, this is their territory, the treaty says we can only defend on our own lands, I can't protect you here" he said.

"Screw this, if Jasper is in there I'm not gonna stand around out here" I said, running inside, I opened the door and Bella came in with me. I turned on the light and we turned around, my heart slipped a beat when I saw Alice.

"Alice!" Bella gasped as she pulled her into a hug, she pushed her off, "I'm sorry, it's just, I can't believe you're here!" Bella gasped.

"Would you like to explain to me how you're alive?" Alice asked suddenly, "what?" I could tell Bella was confused.

"I saw a vision of you! You jumped off a cliff! Why in the hell would you try to kill yourself? I mean, what about Charlie? What about Maya?" Alice ranted but Bella stopped her.

"I didn't try to kill myself, I was cliff-jumping, recreationally, it was fun" she said. Alice scoffed and looked at me, "you let her?" She asked.

"I tried to stop her but I was too late, I didn't realize what she was doing until she was already doing it, by then it was too late" I said.

"You two are unbelievable, now, Bella looks like she's freezing" she said, I glanced at Bella, "I'll make her some tea, it's not a big deal" I said, going into the kitchen. I quickly made a cup of tea and went back into the living room to see Bells and Alice on the couch.

I gave Bella her tea and I sat down on a chair. "I've never met anyone more prone to life threatening idiocy" Alice scolded Bella. She stayed silent for a moment, "did you... did you tell him..?" Bella asked.

Alice shook her head "no, he only calls in once every few months, he said he wants to be alone" she said, Bella looked down and Alice started to sniff. "What is that god-awful wet dog smell?" She asked.

"That's probably me" Bella said, shifting in her seat, "or it's Jacob" I said, she looked at me "Jacob who?" She asked. Bella glared at me before answering "Jacob's kind of a werewolf" she said. Alice sighed. "Werewolves are not good company to keep" she said.

"Speak for yourself" Jacob said, appearing in the doorframe, everyone looked at him and Alice stood up quickly. Jacob looked at Bella "I had to see you were safe" he said.

"I thought you said you couldn't protect me here" she said, I looked at him for his reaction, "I guess I don't care" he said. Good answer, I thought. "Well, I'm not going to hurt them" Alice said, he glared at her, "no, you're just a harmless Cullen" he said sarcastically.

"I'm talking about the other bloodsucker that tried to kill these two because of you" he said. She looked at us, "Victoria?" She asked, I nodded "yeah, Victoria's been around" I said.

"I didn't see her, I didn't see Bella her pulled out of the water either" she said, then she glared at Jacob, "I can't see anything past you and your pack of mutts" she said angrily.

He took a step towards her, "don't get me upset, or things are going to get very ugly" he growled, Bella stood up. "Hey, stop" she said, he calmed down and Bella looked at Alice. "I'll give you a minute" she said, walking towards the door.

"You're not going anywhere, you're gonna come back, right?" Bella asked.

"As soon as you put the dog out" Alice said, going outside, I stood up and they looked at me "I'm not gonna watch this" I said, going outside. Alice turned around as I closed the door, "how are you?" She asked.

I hugged her immediately, squeezing her tight as she hugged me back, "you're back, you're really back, I can't believe it" I whispered. I let her go and stepped back as she looked at me. "How are you? I know you went through a really hard time when we left, we only left to keep you and Bella safe" she said.

"I-I'm fine, I've changed a lot but I'm okay, but... what about you? And Jasper? And everyone else? Are you all okay?" I asked.

"We're fine, Edward us living alone, but the rest of us all live together like usual, there are plenty of animals to hunt, and it's almost as cloudy as here which means we don't have to hide very often" she said. It sounded like their paradise.

"Is... is Jasper okay?" I asked, not knowing if I wanted the answer, "he's... quiet, quieter than he used to be, but he's fine" she said.

"Alice... tell me the truth... I need to know..." I begged, she sighed "he's miserable, leaving you nearly killed him. As much as he doesn't want to admit it, you're the thing that kept him going" she said. I felt tears run down my face and I wiped them away quickly.

Alice gasped suddenly, her eyes widened as she stared at nothing for a few moments, "Alice? What did you see?" I asked as she snapped out of it. She ran into the house, I followed her into the kitchen where Jacob and Bella were.

"Bella, it's Edward, he thinks you're dead, Rosalie told him why I came here" Alice said, Bella turned to Jacob. "Why would you... why didn't you let me speak to him?!" She yelled angrily. "He didn't ask for you" he said.

"I don't care!" She yelled, Alice stopped her "Bella! He's going to the Volturi, he wants to die too" she said. This was going to be a long night...

I didn't want the chapter to be too long so I left it on a cliffhanger, sorry! Thank you for reading and I hope people are still enjoying it! I'm also sorry I'm posting this late, I've been super busy today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 12.8K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...
298K 7.4K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
201K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
142K 3.9K 61
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...