KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《75》

3.2K 139 130
By logan_2009

Leap of few days

Goenka Villa

Kartik's PoV

Today is my day😎.

Cuz its fathers' day.

I know the kids must've planned something big for me💁‍♂️. I know they are planning to surprise me and don't worry I'll act to be surprised😏.....I don't wanna disappoint them by spoiling their surprise for me🤷‍♂️.

So, we've got back to our normal routines. The kids have started school and I've started going to office. The whole day goes like waking up, getting romantic with Naira, having shower together, taking Oreo for a walk, getting ready for office, having breakfast(mostly pancakes and boiled eggs), dropping the kids at school, going to office, supervising the staff, making presentations, talking with Naira once in a while, having lunch, sleeping on the desk, coming back at night, spending time with the kids, eating dinner, taking Oreo for a walk and then again sleeping after getting romantic with Naira🤷‍♂️.

Trust me, I'm a very busy person.

I was sitting on the bed after waking up. Staring at the wall as I thought about things. And being excited as it was fathers' day and my family has to do whatever I ask them to.

Just then Naira threw wet towel at me, bringing me out of my trance. She was in her bathrobe and her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

"Mr. Kartik Goenka....since you have awaken from your deep, peaceful slumber....I request you to get your ass out of the bed, get freshen up and take Oreo for a walk. I've so many things to do and you're just sitting here staring at the wall and grinning. Come on, hurry up!", Naira said frustrated as she folded the blankets but I still sat there clueless.

Wait....aren't these people supposed to behave sweetly with me?

"I've got so much work to do. I need to have a shower, prepare breakfast for the kids - Pancakes for Siya, spaghetti for Aatish, boiled eggs and omelette for Sahil and cornflakes along with orange juice for Ahana! Can't you people decide on one food? I've to make Ahana ready, I need to do yoga, I need to prepare your lunch, I need to iron your suit, I need to on the goddamn geyser for you, I need to arrange your files, I need to clear all the mess, I need to give Oreo his pedigree, I need to-", she continued to speak non stop that I interrupted her.

"Oh...one thing. Don't feed Oreo too much otherwise he takes time to poop", I suggested her and she turned to look at me with narrowed eyes.

"You're unbelievable momo!!", she said nodding her head side to side in disbelief and I climbed down the bed to walk towards her.

"Hey Shona....its okay. You can feed Oreo how much ever you want, its okay if he takes two to three minutes extra to poop", I said holding her shoulders and she looked at me unbelievably.

"Shona....??", I called her concerned and she covered her mouth. Her eyes got wide and face became pale. She began to rush to the bathroom but I blocked her way.

"No I'm not gonna let you go until you speak to me", I said standing in front of her and she rolled her eyes, still covering her mouth with her hand. She jerked me away and began to rush to the bathroom that I blocked her way again.

"What's wrong Shona?", I asked her concerned and she removed her hand from her mouth.

"Get out of my way Kartik otherwise I'm gonna puke on you", Naira shouted into my ears making them bleed and I moved from her way clueless. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door on my face.

"Strange", I muttered shrugging my shoulders.

I wore my t shirt and paved my way towards the living room. There I saw my kids busy in their stuff.

I atleast expected them to give me a decent welcome.....you know becoming excited when they see me, coming and hugging me tightly but...........

Nothing of it happened....absolutely nothing!

All of them were ready for school in their uniforms. Siya was busy on her phone, Sahil was doing his last minute homework, Ahana was completing her art project and Aatish was playing with Oreo.

I think they didn't notice me in the room....maybe that's why they are behaving so normally🤔💁‍♂️.

I cleared my throat and waited for them to acknowledge my presence in the room but none of them even looked up at me. Even Oreo didn't pay attention to me. He was laying down on the floor with his legs up and tongue out.

"Good morning guys", I finally spoke breaking the silence in the room and they raised their heads up together.

"Oh...Hi dad", they said together and again got busy with their work.

I looked at them in disbelief.

Wait....did they forget? Did they forget its fathers' day? Did they forget they have a dad and its coincidentally me🙋‍♂️?!

I walked towards them and stood in front of them. They raised their heads to look at me.

"What?", they asked together.

"Who am I?", I asked them and they looked at me confused.

"Ullu ka pattha", Ahana said colouring in her book and I looked at her shocked.

"What?", I asked her shocked.

"Yeah...that's what mom calls you", Ahana said and I sighed in disbelief.

"Wait...dad in case you forgot", Sahil began to say.

"Or hit your head on the wall", Aatish continued.

"Or slipped by stepping on the rubber ducky🐤. You're our dad......dad", Siya finally ended the sentence and I looked at them unbelievably.

These people are telling me who I am?

Wait....its me who asked them the goddamn question!😒😅

"Okay good you remember me....do you know what's today?", I asked them.

"Monday", Ahana replied and other kids nodded.

"Yes....so I'm your dad, your father. The person who gave birth to you, well not technically but I did the half job. And Monday is a day.....so what's today?", I asked them excited and they continued to stare at me.

"Still...........Monday!!", Aatish said and other kids nodded. I sighed in defeat. Just then, I noticed Ahana giggling.

Wait....I know what's fishy here!

These kids are acting as if they forgot its father's day today and are planning to surprise me....!!!

I gave a "smarty pants" smile and continued grinning looking at the kids.

"Okay guys....its over. I guessed it. Ahana, I noticed you giggling. You can't keep it a secret from me now. Hurry up and tell me what's the surprise", I said and they looked at me clueless.

"Surprise?", Siya asked confused.

"Yup.", I replied.

"Dad.....we don't have any idea about what you're talking about!", Sahil said and Aatish nodded.

"Stop fooling around and tell me what's the surprise", I said and Siya rolled her eyes.

"Dad....we're serious. We don't have any idea about what surprise you're talking about. If we don't have any idea about the surprise, how do you expect us to surprise you?", Siya asked frustrated and I looked at her cluelessly.

"Wait...then what was Ahana giggling about?", I asked them and all of them began laughing silently.

"What's wrong guys?", I asked them clearly confused.

"Kartik....!!!", I heard Naira's voice and turned to her.

"Kartik...What is this?! You forgot to wear your pants and you're roaming all around the house in your boxers!", Naira scolded me handing over the trouser to me.

My eyes got wide. I was so embarrassed. I looked down to notice that I was just wearing my boxers.

I looked at the kids. They were laughing their heads off. I chuckled nervously and scratched my head.

"Oh...by the way, Happy Father's Day hubby", Naira said pulling my cheeks and turned towards the kids.

"Kids....did you wish your dad?", Naira asked the kids and they looked at me with guilty faces.

"Ohhhh....you were hinting about that!", Siya spoke and I nodded looking down at the floor.

"Sorry dad....it just slipped off our mind", Aatish said scratching his head and I sighed.

"Its okay champ", I said smiling faintly at him.

"Happy Father's Day dad!!", Sahil said hugging me and I ruffled his hair.

Ahana was in deep thought.

"What happened Ahana?", Naira asked her and Ahana looked at me.

"You know what dad? Without us, this day would've been just a normal day for you. So really, this whole day is only about our existence. So....the credit goes to us!", Ahana explained me and everyone agreed with her.

"Yup. She has a point...dad I need your wallet", Siya said and I looked at all of them unbelievably.

After a few seconds, all of them began laughing and hugged me together.

"We love you dad. Happy Father's Day!", all of them said and I smiled heartily.

"I love you guys too!", I said hugging them tightly. They released the hug and looked at me.

"Dad...today's my soccer match at 5 pm. I want you to be there", Sahil said and I nodded.

"Okay....", I said smiling.

"Dad....the teacher has called you today bcuz I stuck a chewing in her hair!", Ahana said and I nodded.

"Okay.......wait, what?!", I asked her shocked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Dad.....can you please drop me early? I need to be there for rehearsing for the play", Siya said and I nodded.

"Okay.....", I replied quite unsure and now Aatish was left.

"Dad...", he called me and I turned towards him scared.

I hope he doesn't have a job for me!

"Happy Fathers' Day and best of luck", Aatish said and I sighed in relief.

"Come on dad....I'm waiting outside. Its already late!", Siya whined and picked up her bag.

"Yeah...I'll be there in 5 minutes", I said and she walked out.

I sighed as I realised the fact.

A father can never get a leave from his father jobs.....

Just then, Oreo walked towards me with a red branch rose in his mouth.

He stood on his legs and climbed on me. I smiled lovingly seeing his sweet and caring gesture and took the branch rose from him.

"Thank you Oreo", I ruffled his ear and he climbed down and walked away.

"Happy Fathers' Day to me", I wished myself.

I sighed and turned to go to my room and change that Naira stopped me.

"I've to go to the clinic today", she said and I looked at her worried.

"Clinic! But why?! Are you okay?", I asked her concerned cupping her face. She held my hands and smiled.

"Yes I'm okay Kartik. I was just feeling a little dizzy and nauseous. Maybe its because of the street food I ate yesterday.....some problem with digestion", Naira said and I looked at her.

"I'll drive you to the clinic", I said but she didn't agree.

"No Kartik....you already have so much to do. And after all its fathers' day! You should spend more time with the kids. I'll go with the driver....", Naira said and I looked at her unsure.

"Are you sure?", I asked her doubtfully.

"Yes, I am", Naira assured and smiled.

"Dad.....I grew a white hair here!!", Siya shouted from outside and both of us laughed.

"I should go now", I said and Naira nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was driving Siya to school and she was rehearsing her dialogues sitting on the front seat.

"What's the play?", I asked her concentrating on the road.

"The Devdas of Venice", Siya replied rolling her eyes and I laughed.

"You mean The Merchant of Venice?", I asked her.

"Yeah....but Merchant doesn't suit Antonio. I mean how can a person be so depressed? He didn't have a girlfriend, he didn't have a wife, he didn't go through any breakup....I mean how can he be so depressed when he does literally nothing! And then he ironically says - "The reason of my sadness is unknown". I'm like bro get a life!", Siya said frustrated and I chuckled.

"I know that novel sucks", I said and Siya turned to me.

"Have you read The Merchant of Venice? I mean...were you also in a play?", Siya asked me curiously.

"Yup. I was....trust me all the characters in the novel give such big lectures in which they talk about all the useless stuff and then come to the point. I mean....try to be straightforward bro. Don't beat around the bush", I said frustrated as the old memories flooded into my brain.

I seriously hated that novel....

"By the way, what's your character?", I asked Siya.

"Jessica - Shylock's daughter, who eloped with her lover Lorenzo stealing all the diamonds and ducats of her father", Siya replied and my eyes got wide.

"Which character did you play?", Siya asked me curiously.

"Shylock", I replied.

"Ooohhh", Siya said.

Both of us chuckled nervously looking at each other, then she got busy with her script and I concentrated on the road.

Jessica!!

Out of all the characters Jessica.....

Well atleast she's better than Portia who's just a bigmouth....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira's PoV

I was sitting in the clinic waiting for the doctor to call me in. I was fidgeting with my fingers and sitting there in tense atmosphere. I was having so many questions in my mind....so many doubts. I was struggling with my thoughts.

There are chances for it to be true since I and Kartik had been very close to each other for these two weeks....we used to be like glued to each other for the whole day. We made out many times - on the bed, under the shower, on the kitchen slab, in the car!

I feared if my supposition turned into reality....

It happened so like I've missed my period. I'm constantly sick. I feel dizzy and nauseous every morning. I'm a lot moody nowadays. I even took a pregnancy test....it was positive! I just didn't wanna take any chance and thus decided to confirm it with the doctor.

Its not like I don't want kids of my own.....I obviously want me and Kartik to have kids someday. But now is too soon.....I mean everything got well and settled now only and a baby is a tough choice. I want to focus on Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil for few more years. I don't wanna divide attention among them, it will give rise to new problems. Having a baby would be like snatching the attention from them and I have no idea how the kids are gonna react to this news if its true.....

"Naira Goenka...you can go inside now", the receptionist called my name and took me out of my thoughts.

I stood up and walked slowly towards the doctor's cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahana's PoV

I was sitting in front of the class teacher with dad beside me. They both were staring at me for answers and I was just smiling sheepishly, trying to melt their anger with my cuteness. But it was of no use.

"Ahana...", dad called me.

"Yes....", I replied turning towards him.

"Why would you do that?", he asked me seriously and I shrugged my shoulders. Dad sighed in disbelief and turned towards my teacher.

"I'm really sorry Mrs.....??", Dad forgot her name🤦‍♀️.

"Tanushree", the teacher replied smiling.

"Okay...Mrs Tanushree-", Dad began to speak that the teacher interrupted him again.

"Its Tanu for you...You can call me Tanu - short and cute", she said and I rolled my eyes sighing in disbelief. I could see that dad was getting uncomfortable and awkward.

"Okay Tanu...I'm extremely sorry for what Ahana did. I'll make sure she doesn't do that again", Dad said and I scoffed.

No Way!!

"Thank you Mr. Goenka. I should tell you but Ahana is getting really naughty -", teacher began to say but I interrupted her in between.

"Oh..hello! I'm not getting naughty....you're getting naughty here, okay?! Stop checking out my dad......(turns towards Kartik) dad here's the truth, its true that I stuck a chewing gum in her hair but it was a small issue...she took it out and even got herself a new haircut. But she made it a big issue, so that I bring you here and she can flirt with you!", I fought back getting up from my seat and the teacher looked at me shocked.

"Ahana....what is this behaviour?", she shouted at me.

"Stop talking about my behaviour. You're checking out my dad here and you think I'm gonna keep quiet. For your kind information, I've arranged your insta password and I gotta know that you stalk my dad so much. You've sent him so many follow requests and I'm so glad dad didn't accept any of them! Ha Ha....tight slap on your face", I yelled back and both of them looked at me shocked.

"Ahana Goenka-", the teacher stood up from her seat and dad picked me up in his arms.

"I think we should leave now. I'm so sorry....my daughter is out of her mind", dad said holding me in his arms and walking out of the room.

"Stay away from my dad you crazy woman!! My dad is my mom's business, none of your business", I yelled at her and dad carried me out of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kartik's PoV

After dropping Ahana at home and grounding her for one whole day, I went to Sahil's soccer match.

As I entered the field, I saw him waiting for me near the dias.

"Hey champ...", I called him and he turned towards me. He was so happy to see me. He rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you're here", he said releasing the hug and I ruffled his hair.

"Sahil....come in buddy. Its your turn", the coach called him and he looked up at me. I bent down to tie his shoelaces and began instructing him.

"Okay so champ....its just a game okay? The key thing is to enjoy. Don't tire yourself to extreme level and don't run too fast, you'll get tired easily. I just want you to enjoy....because-", I continued to say but Sahil interrupted me.

"Because winning is not important, participating and giving your best is important", Sahil completed my sentence and I smiled proudly at him.

I tied his shoe laces firmly and stood up.

"Best of luck champie", I cheered him up and he ran away. I wore his team cap and started to encourage him.

"Come on Sahil....my boy....show them who's the king!", I cheered him up. Just then, a man stood next to me. I turned towards him and rolled my eyes. He was Harry. He irritates so much in every soccer match. He was Chris' dad. His kid was in the opponent team.

I and Harry have a bitter past. We both were soccer champions at school. We both were the captains of the opponent teams, so the rivalry and competition between us is inevitable.

"Your kid can't do anything especially if my son is in the opponent team", he spoke and I scoffed.

"Do you think I care about who wins? I don't put pressure on my kid like you do. He's here to enjoy the game", I said looking front and adjusting my cap.

"Look who's scared now....you're giving up because you're already scared", Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Sahil....you can do it champ. Dab once", I yelled at him from the dias and he dabbed looking at me. I dabbed back.

"Oh...you guys have a great coordination", Harry remarked and I chuckled.

"You bet?", I asked him.

"Well...you were a soccer champion but I don't guess he is. After all, he's not your blood", Harry said and I glared at him.

"Hey Harry....I don't give a fuck about this blood nonsense and all okay? Dare you say that again. My kid's the best and he's gonna fucking win this game", I challenged him and turned front to cheer Sahil.

"Come on champ....be on fire!!", I cheered him and Harry scoffed.

"We'll see who's on fire today", Harry spoke but I ignored him.

Naira's POV

I was sitting in the doctor's cabin waiting to hear what she found out in the report. She did some tests on me and I was waiting to hear about the results.

"What happened doctor?", I asked her nervously.

She raised her head from my reports and smiled at me.

No..............No!!

I don't know.....

"Congratulations....you're pregnant Naira!", she declared and I looked at her shocked as well as surprised but more shocked.

Precap: Naira reveals the news to Kartik....Will Kartik take the news nicely?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
56K 2.6K 20
It's a story about two most loved couple Kartik and Naira. They had love marriage. But does love still last in their marriage or is wipes out..?? Pee...
529K 21.7K 51
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
155K 9.4K 67
Kartik Goenka & Naira Singhania meet at their Siblings wedding and become very close. But fate separates them. After two years they meet again and ge...