Rainbow of our Love

By HumbleWinner

When sun rays fall on the ethereal rain drops; a captivating rainbow is born! ❤❤❤ Adhyayan Joshi, an arrogant... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
New Story
New Story
New Story!!!
NEW STORY

Chapter 27

2.7K 233 78
By HumbleWinner

Adhyayan was perplexed as Anvesha did not receive the call and switched her cellphone off. He wondered if everything was fine with her or not.

He was unknowingly getting uneasy feelings. He tossed and turned on his bed the whole night and could not sleep at all.

Getting up in the morning, the first thing Adhyayan had in mind was he had to talk to Anvesha. Groggily, he opened his eyes and dialed her number and ultimately relaxed to see the phone rang.

Anvesha, on the other hand, had slept crying. Her eyes were red and her admirable face was stained with tears. Waking up from her sleep, she had switched on her cellphone and mentally planned to talk to Adhyayan realizing he had called her the previous night.

She was indeed, feeling edgy and she knew talking to Adhyayan was essential. Meeting that disgusting man again, Anvesha did not want to repeat the same mistake in her life again.

Anvesha was sitting on the bed fidgeting with her phone when Adhyayan had called her. Without wasting a second, she received the call.

“Hey, Good morning dear”, Adhyayan said chirpily trying to sound as calm as he could feign. In reality, thousands of thoughts were running in his mind and he was unable to decipher the cause of his worries.

“Morning”, Anvesha answered groggily. She was never good at camouflaging her emotions and she did not even try this time. She appeared to be a headstrong woman and she was indeed, one in reality but she was a complete marshmallow when it was about her emotions.

“Hey, what happened?” Adhyayan questioned in a gentle voice laced with pure concern. For once, his heart wretched as he felt something bad had happened.

Anvesha broke down this time. Muffling her sobs, she tried to compose herself as fresh tears trickled down from her eyes early in the morning.

She did not speak at once and was about to disconnect the phone when Adhyayan spoke, “Are you crying?”

Getting concerned as he did not receive any answer from the other side, Adhyayan asked again, “Are you fine, Precious?”

Anvesha sighed as she said, “Adhyayan… I am not…. fine.” She was trying hard not to sob. She got up and gulped down a glass of water mentally sympathizing with herself.

“Would you like to share?” Adhyayan asked her choosing his words wisely. He realized something was terribly wrong with his girlfriend but he was skeptical if she actually wanted to share her turmoil or not. His heart broke realizing the innocent soul was crying hard.

“Adhyayan, I had a terrible encounter with my ex”, Anvesha said in one go taking a deep breath. She sniffled and wiped her tears, scrunching her nose as she let out a hiccup trying to compose herself.

Adhyayan’s blood boiled for once not because Anvesha had told him about her past relationship but because a guy had brought tears in the enticing icy blue eyes of jovial Anvesha.

He did not want to speculate what had happened. He sprang from his bed and paced furiously in his room. He was terrified as he analyzed the possibilities of tears in the eyes of his Anvesha.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Adhyayan asked calmly.

“Yes”, Anvesha answered as she nodded involuntarily. Wiping her tears she stood from her bed and said, “Adhyayan, I am free today. Can you pick me up from the airport? I want to talk about it.”

Adhyayan sighed as he heard Anvesha. He was concerned about her well-being for now. Calmly, he said, “Message me the details, I will pick you up.”

“I am sorry to ruin your day, Adhyayan. We can catch later, I will manage”, Anvesha said immediately realizing it was Sunday. She knew Adhyayan had terrible rush in his restaurants on the weekends and he would be busy.

“We are meeting today. I am free today. There is nothing more important than you.” Adhyayan said as he explained his girlfriend that he valued work but not more than her tears.

His heart bled as he heard Anvesha sobbing. He regretted for not being present physically to console her, engulf her in his arms and calm her.

“Okay, bye”, Anvesha said as she glanced at the clock and realized she just had three hours to catch the flight. Her phone blinked as Reyansh, her colleague was calling her. She knew it was the time for the breakfast and she did not want any encounter with that filthy Vipin again.

“Hey, are you fine?” Adhyayan asked her again as he sympathized with Anvesha. He knew the bumping into unwanted people was indeed, painful and so were those agonizing memories of past.

“Now, I am okay”, Anvesha said as a genuine smile played on her lips as her heart swelled up with admiration for Adhyayan.

“So?” Adhyayan questioned as he realized Anvesha was trying hard not to burst the dam of her emotions.

“My colleague is calling me continuously as he wants me to attend he breakfast with all the other media persons and here, I am like a zombie”, Anvesha said taking a deep breath.

Adhyayan chuckled softly as he tried to lift her mood and said, “My cute zombie”, as he kissed over the phone gently.

He knew Anvesha was not fine at all. He did not knew what the matter was but he was sure, something was terribly wrong. Anvesha smiled widely as her tear-stained cheeks turned into deeper shade of red.

Adhyayan advised, “Order your breakfast in the room if don’t want to go but please eat something.”

The vulnerable Anvesha agreed to him. Smilingly, she said, “Adhyayan, I will inform Reyansh that I will having my breakfast in the room. I will just take a bath and I will call you. It is relaxing to talk to you. Please stay on the line till I don’t leave this hotel.”

Adhyayan realized she was terribly afraid. He was getting anxious to know what had happened but he did not choose to ask her.

He simply agreed to her and said, “Don’t hang up. Let the call continue while you do your chores. Don’t worry I am with you”.

Assuring that everything will be fine, Adhyayan switched on the speaker mode of his phone as he rushed towards the bathroom to complete his morning chores while Anvesha held Adhyayan’s call as she called her colleague and informed him about her terrible headache because of which she could not attend the breakfast organized by the organizers.

She sighed as she regained her lost energy and rushed to the bathroom for a relaxing shower but not before ordering her breakfast.

Vipin Khorana, the leading journalist was indeed, irritated as he had received a terrific slap yesterday. He had planned to create a scene and humiliate Anvesha publically for her deed the previous night but to his disappointment, Anvesha had not turned up for the dinner. Today, in the morning, he was waiting for the feisty Anvesha to come for the breakfast but he was annoyed to not find her anywhere.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Vipin went to the little guy, apparently who was a junior to Anvesha and worked with her to enquire about her whereabouts strategically beginning a conversation with him.

When the revered journalist, Mr. Vipin Khorana talked to Reyansh, the young media person was indeed, on cloud nine. Thrilled to get an opportunity to have a conversation with his role model, the over-excited Reyansh parroted the whole thing giving the information Vipin needed.

After a short conversation with Reyansh, Vipin smirked and headed towards the elevator to go to her room and meet the ravishing Anvesha when his phone rang.

“Sir, there is an emergency in Hyderabad. The house of the leading businessman, Varun Mathai, is raided by the CBI. You are the senior journalist. Can you please cover the news with the team?” one of his colleague, Arpit said as soon as Vipin received the call.

Letting out a hysterical chuckle, Vipin mumbled, “I will see you some other time, honey as I have got work to do”, taking Arpit by surprise who tried to suppress his laughter.

Vipin, on the other hand, was embarrassed as he got back to reality noticing his colleague’s muffled laugh who was still on the call.

“Ah! I will cover it”, Vipin said disconnecting the phone and rushed to work.

On the other hand, Adhyayan uplifted Anvesha’s mood and made sure she ate the first meal of her day properly. The time flew and Reyansh informed her that it was time to leave.

Back to her normal self, Anvesha left the hotel to board the flight to Delhi excitedly because she was meeting the love of her life.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone
So, I am back with an update. 💖
I am really sorry, I couldn't update it earlier. 😔
I will be back tomorrow till then enjoy the bliss of your life and shower your love on this story with plentiful votes and lovely comments. 😍 😍
Your comments and votes give me immense happiness 😉😉😉
Love you all
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.1K 91
This is a story about how sometimes it takes a stranger we might have nothing in common with, teach us how truly we can live our lives. Two very diff...
80.2K 3.5K 39
Both are Calm. Because they know anger leads to big destructions. Both are Strong. Because they know being weak leads to nowhere. Both are loving. B...
263K 15.1K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
4.4K 298 13
"I am done with you." she huffed. Yet she whispered, "I can never get enough of you." "It hurts to be with her." he groaned. Yet he added, "But it hu...