Hybrid AU- BTS

By btsmochimochi123

I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
mr. meow meow
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
author note
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
the end

chapter 5

3K 172 23
By btsmochimochi123

i decided to stay in with the pets today since i haven't been giving them that much attention. also today is sunday.. i have work coming up this week.
i get up and cuddle with the animals for a little while.
i get them some food and make me some breakfast.
i then hear my phone vibrating. i see that michael is calling me. i smile and pick up the call, i put him on speaker.

michael: hey y/n.. i was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight? there is a party

me: oh hey michael.. i was actually going to stay in for the day to hang out with my pets

michael: so.. the pets are more important than your boyfriend?

i am surprised that he said that. is he mad?

me: i don't know how to answer that.. i just haven't spent time with them

michael: oh come on! they are just animals y/n

i frown at that.

me: have a good time tonight

i hang up after that. how can he just say that? i clean up after myself and go outside with the dogs. jungkook, tae, jimin are all playing; yoongi is asleep on the couch.

namjoon gets his ball and comes to me so i can throw it. i do so and he goes to catch it.

i throw the ball to him for about 30 minutes. jin and hoseok join in. namjoon then comes up to me for pets. i start petting him and he is all excited for the attention.

he then bites my arm. i jump up and rub my arm. he is just giving me an innocent look. maybe he didn't mean that. maybe it was because he was excited.

i go inside and put a bandage on my arm.. the ones that have not bitten me is jungkook and taehyung. i probably shouldn't jinx that.

i smile and go to play with jimin, taehyung, and jungkook. hoseok joins in.

that night i was just spending time and cuddling with all the animals. we all had a good time. they kept my mind off of michael.

little did i know.. michael was having a good time too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 26.8K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
353K 13.4K 53
~~~~ A Sugar Mama but much more sweeter. ~~~~ Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ~ 06/01/2020 - 17/11/2020~
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
573 28 1
Pairing: BTS Yoongi/Suga (Doberman Pinshcer Hybrid) x Reader (human) Genre: Fluff/ Slight Angst/ Smut/ Hybrid au/ Office worker (reader)/ Bodyguard a...