Fall Apart / Post Malone

Par postylove74

**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, re... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 29

842 22 0
Par postylove74

Austin's POV

I looked down at Lexa's tiny frame laying innocently curled up next to myself. I wanted so badly to wake her up and kiss every single insecurity away that she had. Hearing that she felt like she wasn't good enough for me broke my heart, and to think she wasn't special. Fuck she is so special, she's everything to me. I've had my fair share of women, more than I'm
proud to say. She is the breath of fresh air I needed.

I knew being in the spotlight wasn't her thing, and it's a lot to get used to. But I loved her even more knowing that she was trying to deal with it for me, because she wanted to be here with me, and she was doing great until now. I knew the next couple of times were going to be hard for her, now that she knew my fans were getting pictures of us together and putting them on the internet.

I'm sure she is going to constantly feel like she's being judged, and to be honest some of my fans are a little...intense and probably will judge her every step of the way. If that means I have to leave all of the after parties early so fucking be it. I'll do anything to make her comfortable, plus it's an added bonus of just spending alone time with her.

I picked up my phone and opened Instagram, something I don't do often. I swore to myself I wouldn't use the internet anymore for my own personal mental health, but after seeing that one picture of us backstage when the party wasn't even started made me feel uneasy. Someone from my team was posting these pictures.

I scrolled through and found the one of her and I laughing hysterically. I smiled to myself. It was a cute photo, and we both looked so comfortable with each other, but that wasn't the point. As I scrolled through further I saw several of her and I during her first concert backstage in Hershey. Someone had taken a picture of me taking a picture of us for Rachel.

I had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach as I instantly knew who the culprit was. I typed in her username and sure enough on her story was a picture of Lexa holding out my shirt a sexy grin on her face. The caption read Please Posty tell this hoe to hit the road! Don't worry y'all she won't be here long 😉"

I felt my body tense with anger. I couldn't believe that she was being so fucking petty. I looked down at Lexa who moved slightly. I carefully moved my hand from being draped around her and leaned my head down giving her a kiss.

"Love you so much baby girl" I whispered to her before getting up and heading to the living area of the suite.

I sat down and pulled a cigarette out of my pack sparking it lit, contemplating my next move. It was something that I haven't done since Ash, but Lexa meant that much to me if not more and I was willing to share her with the world.

I opened my phone and added the picture of her and I dancing at Basin Street to my Instagram.

God this was such an amazing, personal and intimate photo. Props to Dani for catching this moment.

I took a moment to think before I started typing the caption to accompany it.

as many of you know i don't use social media much anymore for personal reasons, and i almost never share my private life with y'all, but i couldn't let this moment pass. i'm the happiest i have been in a very long time thanks to my amazing girlfriend, Lexa. she truly is the person i needed to find at this point in my life, and she's an absolute saint for sticking by my fucking crazy ass. i found myself an amazing woman and i love her immensely. ❤️💋 photo credit: darlingdanielle

I hit the add button without thinking twice and immediately started typing out a text.

"what in the actual fuck is your problem Alisha"

I finished off my smoke and grabbed another, sparking it lit quickly.

"what the fuck are you talking about!!?"

"don't play fucking dumb, i saw the fucking picture you posted of Lex on your story. are you really going to be a fucking petty bitch"

I never lose my cool with anyone. I've always been known as the laid back, level headed, fun loving Posty who lets everything roll off his back. But not this time. She crossed the fucking line.

"Please Austin, you and I both know that you aren't going to have her forever"

"that's where your wrong Alisha. i've never been happier than i have been in the last two weeks. Lexa is seriously the best thing to happen to me and as long as she'll have me she isn't going anywhere. i'd appreciate if you'd stop posting fucking photos of her to your story"

"🤣 please Austin...you'll fuck up soon like you always do. all it will take is that one girl to come to you who looks like a walking barbie and your precious Lexa will be merely an after thought and she'll be gone like dust in the wind replaced with the next gullible hoe. Nighty night 😘"

I felt my blood boiling in my veins as I stood up and paced the living area trying hard to gather my composure. If it wasn't for Dre she'd be gone by now, but because they were friends with benefits I kept her around for him, even though she tried to get in everyone else's pants every chance she got.

I wouldn't put it past her to have Dre set me up for failure. I made a mental note to myself to always be on my guard and enjoyed the thought of leaving parties early with Lexa more and more.

I finished off my cigarette and quietly walked back into the bedroom, Lexa was still curled up next to where I was laying, unaware I had even left. I smiled down at the beautiful woman laying in the bed wearing nothing but my shirt. She looked like a Goddess without even trying.

I climbed back into bed with her, pulling her in close vowing to myself I would do my fucking best to not fuck this up and would prove to her that she was special to me in every way there was.

————————
I hardly slept all night, I kept thinking about what Alisha had said to me. She had no idea what I felt when I was with Lex so she had no right saying I was going to fuck this up.

I looked over at my Rolex laying on the bedside table. 6AM. We had to be at the Raegan airport at 10Am for our short one and a half hour flight down to Columbia, SC. I wasn't performing until tomorrow night, and Smitty and Adam had mentioned a party with just the team. I was hoping Lex would be up to it.

I looked down at her and smiled, placing small kisses down the side of her face, my fingertips caressing her back under my shirt in small up and down movements.

"Morning my sexy baby girl" I whispered softly into her ear.

I looked down at her to see a small smile spread across her face, her body relaxing into my touch.

She reached up and placed a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Morning my amazing and handsome boyfriend" she said through a huge smile, her fingers coming up and caressing the side of my face. I was growing accustomed to her touch, closing my eyes savoring the moment.

"Did you sleep okay my love?" I asked letting her roll onto her back and moving my hand to rest on her stomach.

"I did because you were here with me" she said sweetly.

"I'll always be here with you Lex, I never want to be away from you" I said locking my gaze with her beautiful light brown eyes.

"Austin I never want to be without you either. I'm completely and irrevocably in love with you. And I promise I'm going to try harder to not let my anxiety get the best of me again" she said laughing at herself.

"Baby girl it's okay. I completely understand. I have to get fucking trashed out of my mind to control my anxiety most of the time. That's not something I want for you, so if we have to blow off every after party I'm okay with that"

She sat up in the bed, the covers falling off of her frame her eyes dancing hungrily across my face. She brought her fingers up and ran them down both sides of my jaw, her thumbs brushing over my lips. She continued to trail them over my collarbone and down my heavily tattooed arms, until they found my hands where she laced them with hers.

She leaned into me connecting our lips deliciously, immediately initiating a deeper more passionate kiss. She pulled away briefly and pressed her forehead up against mine, our breathing slightly elevated, our eyes connected looking intently into each others irises.

"You are my everything. No one else can ever compare to you and no one else has ever or could ever make me feel the way that you do. I had never thought that loving someone in two weeks was a possibility, and yet here we are."

I immediately sat myself up pulling my hands away from hers as I placed them gently on each side of her face connecting our lips together with a hungry desire for her. Her fingers hooked to the inside of my boxers and pulled them down swiftly exposing my hardened length. I brought my hands down and pulled my shirt off over her head throwing it on the floor.

She pushed me back on the bed and immediately straddled me, leaning into me leaving a trail of kisses and bites from my collarbone up to my ear.

"Let me take care of you this time rockstar" she whispered sucking my earlobe into her mouth gently nibbling on it. The sensation and her words sent waves of pleasure through me that were being intensified by her lips and tongue leaving little kisses all over my tattooed body.

She came back up connecting her lips with mine, her hand going down to my hardened length stroking it gently. I felt a moan escape from my lips, my head thrown back into the pillow. She lifted her body and teased me by rubbing the head of my hard cock against her dripping wet folds.

"Baby I'm so wet for you" she said continuing to tease the ever loving shit out of me. She was driving me wild and she knew it.

I opened my eyes to see her staring down at me biting down slightly on her bottom lip a lustful look taking over her eyes.

"Lexa" I groaned feeling her walls engulf my hard length as she let me sink into her with ease, sending me to the highest of heavens.

She rested her hands on my shoulders as she began to steadily ride me, sliding up and down on my rock hard cock with ease knowing exactly where she needed me.

"Fuck yes" she whimpered.

I sat up and placed my strong hands on her back holding her in place, sucking hungrily at her perky breasts as she continued to send me into a sea of immense pleasure.

My hands traveled down to her hips as she started to bounce harder on my cock, her arms wrapped around my neck and her fingers tangled in my curls. She threw her head back, not slowing her rhythm, my lips connecting with her neck leaving kisses on every part of her skin.

I pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers enjoying both the ridiculous sensation throbbing between my legs and watching the fucking sexiest woman I have ever encountered wildly driving us to our euphoric ends.

"Fuck baby girl, you make my cock feel so fucking good. Fuck me till I cum" I said into her ear as she slid up and down me.

"Austin!" My words of encouragement seemed to set her over the edge as she was desperately fighting off her screams, continuing to ride me harder and faster.

"That's it baby girl, just like that. God I fucking love this pussy of yours"

I was desperately fighting the urge to flip her over and deliciously indulge myself into her soaking wet tight hole, her legs wrapped around me watching her face twist in pleasure as I filled her with my cum. So I did the next best thing.

I quickly grabbed her hands from around my neck and held them tightly behind her back with my one hand, my other wrapping around her neck and slowly applying pressure as I was beginning to learn exactly what it took to send her over the edge.

"Fuck yes baby" she moaned continuing her blissful rhythm on my cock.

I felt as she was starting to clench tightly around my length the sensation throwing me over the edge as I instantly knew we weren't going to last much longer, especially with how she was bouncing on my cock.

"Lexa, I'm so fucking close" I said as her movements became smaller as she pushed down on my cock, it barely coming out of her tight hole as she was slamming into her g-spot repeatedly.

I let go of her wrists and her throat bringing my hands up pulling her face to mine smashing our lips together with a violent need, her fingers pulling violently at my hair as we both finally reached our euphoric orgasms.

She broke her lips away from mine and let out a sexy moan as I filled her pussy with my cum. I felt her small body go limp against mine as I laid back, her head resting on my shoulder her walls still wrapped around my limp member.

"Fucking shit Lexa, I love you so fucking much" I mumbled before placing a kiss onto the top of her head.

She slid off of me and collapsed onto the bed next to me giving me a lazy look her breathing still labored. She flashed me her smile as she picked up my hand and placed soft kisses on each of my fingertips.

"I love you too" she said sweetly staring into my eyes.

God she was so fucking beautiful and I can't believe she was all mine.

We were pulled away from each others gazes when a knock came at the door.

"Who the hell?" she asked laughter in her voice.

I quickly grabbed my boxers and slid them on as I made my way to the door. I opened it seeing a smiling attendant holding out the breakfast I ordered for Lex. I grabbed the tray of food and threw the smiling attendant a twenty for bringing it up here and sat it down on the table in the living area.

I walked back to the bedroom to see Lexa wearing my shirt, her messy hair carelessly pulled on top of her head, a few stray pieces curling around her face. It took everything in my body to not throw her back on the bed for round two.

Instead I walked up to her putting my hands around her waist and pulled her close.

"I couldn't let my baby girl starve, so I got you breakfast" placing a kiss on her forehead I grabbed her hand and took her out to the living area.

I had texted Rachel last night during my brief dance with insomnia to find out her favorite breakfast and ordered her her favorite, a belgian waffle with fresh strawberries, chocolate and white chocolate chips, chocolate sauce and a shit ton of whipped cream and of course a coffee.

I laughed as her eyes lit up like a child on christmas morning.

"How did you know that this is my all time favorite breakfast!?" she asked excitedly.

I playfully brushed my hands together as if I were wiping them clean after a hard days work and plopped on the couch next to her grabbing the coffee I ordered for myself off the tray.

"Don't you worry Lexa, I have my ways"

She rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head.

"Well however you found out, I fucking love you even more!"

"Boy, if I knew all it took was a belgian waffle for you to fall head over heels in love with me, I would've gotten you one every day since we left Pittsburgh"

"haha funny" she said through a mouthful of food.

I laughed at her cute child like antics as I sat back and pulled out a cigarette lighting it. I looked over at her and felt a smile tug at my lips. Everything about this woman was so sexy, from her playfully kind personality, right down to the way she ate her breakfast in the morning in nothing but my t-shirt after she blissfully fucked the shit out of me.

It was that moment that I knew I was in love with her more than I had even thought and I knew I had to do whatever possible to not lose the girl who made me feel like I was on top of the world.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.6K 407 49
She has actively tried to get as far away from him as possible after he dumped her belongings she had left behind on her friend's front lawn and then...
8.6K 764 69
Austin is a cowboy...what more do you need to know? Book one: wrapped around your finger Book two: wrapped around your heart Book three: Texas Tea
6.5K 363 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
2.1K 273 42
A Cowboys legacy lives forever... Book one : Wrapped around your Finger Book two : Wrapped around your Heart Book three : Texas Tea