Darkest Wolf

By Wolfbane

"I need you." "And I need a drink." "I don't think you understand," I put my hand on the middle of his back... More

Character Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Epilogue

Author's Note

575 24 9
By Wolfbane

This is it, guys.

I know this may not be the ending you lot had in mind but this is the ending I have to offer. It's fitting for the personality of the characters and this is just how it went.

I didn't really have a song for Eve and Nathaniel like I did for everyone else. I did, however, have this one.

Eve spent her whole life wishing she was good enough for everyone else. Wanting to be like the rest of the pack and for what? She was shunned. An outcast.

I just want to remind you guys that even if you feel like you're an outcast and you don't belong that you will always have a place in this world. You may have to make your own, like Eve. Or maybe you have friends and family who remind you of your place, like Holly. Maybe you're more like November and you have that one person willing to go to the ends of the Earth to remind you that you aren't alone. Or Lacey where you have to show who you really are and who you can be to find your place.

Maybe you're like Nova and in the end you find there never was a place more suited for you than home. You just need to find it.

This is my long and winded way of saying the Jade Forest Series gave me a home when I need it. The Wattpad community gave me a home.

So thank you.

If you ever need anything my DM is always open and if I don't reply here please DM my insta (dautra_innoxia). I promise to be there for you as you have all been here for me.

Thank you for more than you know,

Caitlyn Smith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
125K 2K 10
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
64.3K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
3.9K 180 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...