Young Mates

By chicky555

Ryan has been in love with Emma since the first time he laid eyes on her when he was thirteen years old she w... More

Chapter 1: New Home
Chapter 2: Mates
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Queen
Chapter 5: Party
Chapter 6 part 1: Poor Emma
Chapter 6 part 2: Fight?
Chapter 7: Short
Chapter 8: Crying and Hugs
Chapter 9: Wolf
Chapter 10: Invite Only
Chapter 11: Why?
Chapter 12: Ponytails
Chapter 13: Pinks
Chapter 14: Blowup Barbie
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Dogs
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Cotton
Chapter 19: Beach
Chapter 20: Dreams
Chapter 21: Witches and Chowder
Chapter 23: Hearing
Chapter 24: Mother
Chapter 25: Really?
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 22: Brothers

15.5K 368 41
By chicky555

Ryan

We sped through the forest and into the city straight to the airport. The quickest flight we could get to California was still a two hour wait. We sat patiently in the airport awaiting our flight. Emma was shaking her leg. It was her way of letting out her stress and worry. I held onto her hand and had us walk around the airport. It's better to move than sit feeling hopeless.

We stopped in front of a candy store. We entered and got different types of candies from taffy to sour strips. When we left we went and got a shake from the Rubies Cafe. We sat holding hands we stuck to small talk both of us know that's just what we needed.

Ryan kept a secure hold on my hand and he'd smell my hair from time to time to calm himself. We boarded the flight and once seated next to one another I laid my head on his shoulder and we played with each other's hands until take off.

"I love you Emmeline." He whispered As he played with the ring on my finger.

"I love you Ryan" I responded.

Those three words meant everything at that moment we needed them too. For Ryan and I our love was the only thing sturdy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrived at the pack house in record time. Ryan and I rushed to his office.

"Dad! What's wrong!" Ryan yelled as we practically ran in.

"We've received a letter. We believe it's from rouges although it has no scent left on it." Alpha says handing the letter for both of to see.

Give us the chosen and you shall live or else you all will burn.

"They want me." I whisper.

"What?" Alpha say's

"Ryan they want me." Tears leaking out my eyes as I grab onto his forearm as he stands their stunned. Before I know it the letters on the floor and I'm tucked into Ryan's arms.

"Emma's the chosen one. She's the Moon Goddesses heir." Ryan whispers.

Alpha stands their stunned.

"Is it true Emma?" Dad asks standing at the door frame.

"Yes." I squeak out.

We had a long discussion with Alpha and Dad. We told them if our trip and the dream and well my powers.

"She never told me." My father said shocked.

Our mother never told him of the visit or the deal. My dad would have told her not to ask for a second child if it could kill her to do so.

I feared that my dad might of blamed me for her death. For I was part of the deal. He didn't though. He agreed that I am as much of their child as I was the mood goddesses.

The meeting was long went on for around four hours. We still don't know who knows about me and how do they know I exist? Many people know who I am but no one knows of my visions besides the people in the room and of course Flora.

Flora was my mother's friend. Did my mother tell her other friends?

I was exhausted by the end and Ryan insisted I take a nap so we went up to his room and once again fell asleep in one another's arms.

Ryan POV

Who could know about Emma's powers. If they take Emma away from me what would I do? I've spent the last six years with her in my life. We've been through ups and downs and in the end we came through stronger as a couple.

She understands how I get jealous even when theirs no need to be. She stays by my side for each other's benefits. I love how she looks down when she's embarrassed and the way her cheeks turn pink when I tell her I love her. I love watching her wake up in the morning and being the first thing she see's. I love her so much that it may kill me in the end. A world without any piece of Emma isn't worth living.

I watch as she breaths in deeply. She's currently wrapped around me in her sleep. Her hairs all over the place I'm surprised none of it ended up in my mouth. Her heads lying on my chest her hand rest in front of it on my chest and her legs at tangled with mine.

No matter where we fall asleep we always end up like this. I can't wait for Emma to become an adult. I want us to have a family and get married.
Not many boys my age look forward to that but I've been waiting for the last six years so it's happening. Andy hasn't found his mate and Arthur has. Arthur got paired up with Ellie a wolf from another pack. Ever since he's met her he hasn't been coming around as often.

Andy has though. He comes over almost everyday and although Emma doesn't mind I do. That's one of the reasons I planned her get away vacation birthday.

How do you tell a friend to leave you the hell alone without exactly hurting his damn feelings. That too Andy has been an emotional wreck.

Speak of the devil. Andy barges into my room without even knocking. For goddess sakes I could be making out with Emma.

"Dude seriously?" I say.

"Hey man oh is Emma asleep?" He whispers the last part.

"Not anymore." She says brushing the hair out from her face.

"Andy get the hell out of here! You don't even knock. What if we were naked? You have been interrupting Ryan and I's time together! If you want to see Ryan link him before barging in!" Emma says frustration etched all over her face.

Andy looks stunned. I haven't heard Emma that worked up since you know who. Andy's face slowly morphs into a frown and he nods his head walking out also shutting the door quietly.

"Emma babe, don't you think you were a bit harsh?" I ask trying also not to get kick d out of our room.

"Ryan I just I don't feel very well and I'm just so tired." She hums out.

How did I forget. Emma's been marked she's going into heat.

"Emma baby. I just want you to know that I love you and care for you so much. That's why I'm going to leave you alone for the next three days. You're going into heat." I say looking into her now opened eyes.

Her scents already begun to change. I link my mom and she comes rushing in to care for Emma. Locking the door on the way out I head downstairs.

"Dad I need all inmates males out of the house!" I yell into the link.

"Emma's in heat I'm guessing so everyone has been removed from the premises." He replies.

Normally if I spoke to my dad that way I'd probably get smacked upside the head. In these circumstances he understands. My father didn't mate with my mother until she was eighteen and had a ring on her finger.

I hear her screams echoing inside the house. Even her scent is becoming intoxicating as it circles around me. I have to get out of here. I rush to Andy's house hoping he will forgive me.

Sara Andy's and Arthur's mom lets me in offering me a cookie and beverage I just say no thank you my goal at this moment is to talk to Andy.

"Andy open up!" I say knocking on the door.

"I don't want to talk to you!" He replies.

"Andy stop acting like a fucking girl. Emma's in heat so she's on edge." I reply. At this news he opens the door.

"How are you holding up man?" He asks truly concerned.

"I'm getting a little headache and a stomach ache but nothing I can't handle. It just she's in pain and I can't be their for her." I respond.

"I found my mate." Andy whispers.

"Really who?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Tommy." He says looking down at his feet.

"Tommy our friend Tommy?" I ask curiously.

"Yes." He says still looking down.

"That's great man!" I say patting him on the back.

"You don't hate me?" Andy asks in shock.

"Why would I hate you. You're practically my brother and your mates one of our best friends." I say patting me on the back.

"Where is Tommy?" I ask.

"He's explaining to his parents he's Gay." Andy says.

"Hey Andy. Everything's going to be okay." I say squeezing his shoulder.

Then I get the best idea.

"So you don't like girls at all?" I ask. Andy gives me a weird look.

"I thought we already cleared that up?" He says in the verge of laughing.

"Perfect take this to Emma." I say taking of my shirt and handing it to him. "And bring me a new one." He nods taking my shirt with him.

Hopefully the scent will help Emma in some way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 703 30
''Mate'' Leon immediately said looking at me. ''Shit'' Then i ran. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Everything seems to be going well for Madison White until sh...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
566K 31.8K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...
166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...