Everlasting Dream <3

By Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... More

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: My Partner
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 12: One Crazy Night
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Chapter 17: The Realization
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Chapter 13: The Alley

150 4 2
By Swirlysmoothie

○•Chapter 13: The Alley•○

I walked down the hallway, wobbiling through every step. Any minute now, I'm going to pass out. Why couldn't I sleep last night? I rubbed my head. Although I never really liked the taste of coffee, I wouldn't mind having some right now. I tightly held my textbook and binder to my chest; trying to not tip it over. I don't even have the strength to carry it anymore. This is my first time staying up all night on a school day and it is never going to happen again! I feel terrible. My lips are dry, my forehead is scattered with acne and my eyes are so sore that I can barely open them. Now I know what they mean by beauty sleep; they weren't kidding about it when they say you really need it.

I'm never going to make it to fourth period. Math class was on the 1st floor and right now I'm on the 3rd floor. I sighed. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my jean pocket. Ugh, who is it this time?? I placed my textbook and binder into my left arm and tried to get my phone out, but I couldn't get it out of my pocket. I must be that weak...

"Get out!" I kept tugging on to it but I just ended up stumbiling and accidentally tripping over my legs. My textbook and binder fell to the ground. Oh damn it! I bended over to pick it up but somebody beats me to it. Huh?! I looked up to see Jayden handing over my binder and textbook. He smiles. He's seriously too cute..

"Thanks." I said and took my binder and textbook from his hands. I tucked my hair behind my ear and he smiles again. Oh, how I miss that smile.

"No problem. You better hurry though. The bell's going to ring soon." He winks at me and continues walking the other way. I sighed; I can smile all day if I can. I bit my lower lip and giggled happily. Okay, I really need to get going, I'm going to be late.

Ding dong!

Oh shoot! Mr. Chan is going to kill me! I scurried through the stairs and moved my way through the crowd. Oh, high school. it's such a great experience....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank god! I made it just in time before Mr. Chan arrived. I panted, until I got to my seat.

"Class, change to page 237 on your Math textbook and I want you to do all the questions for today." I opened my textbook and flipped to page 237. No! There are 22 questions to do! I pouted. I guess I better get to it; it's better then having it for homework. I rolled up my sleeves and started to do question 1. After an hour of agony, the bell ringed.

Ding dong!

Yes! I quickly pushed my things into my pink backpack and rushed out of the room. I hate math; I almost fell asleep from doing all the questions. I opened my locker and pulled my backpack off my shoulder. I hanged it over the hook and grabbed my gym bag that was on the bottom rack. I slammed the locker shut and dashed through the stairs until I reached the Phys. Ed department.

I opened the door to the girl's change room.

"Hey guys! Wait what?" It was empty. I'm the first one here? That's weird. I'm usually the last one to get here. I shrugged. Oh well, better then being late. I took off my sweater and somebody surprises me from behind.

"Hey. Emily!" Lily grinned. Her hands were icy cold. Why were they so cold? It made my shivered inside.

"Your hands are so cold!" I pushed her hand off my shoulders and she sits on the bench beside me. Wow, she already changed; as expected from Lily.

"You changed?" I ask as I pulled my gym shirt on; its so baggy, but I like it.

"Yeah, I changed in the washroom near my science class." She said. I nodded. Why didn't I just do that? I wouldn't have to rush down here and end up getting yelled by Mrs. Sinclaire. I can be so stupid sometimes. I shake my head; so disappointed in myself.

"Hurry up, everyone's already done changing." she warns me. I knew it was too good to be true. I pulled up my shorts and pulled my shirt over it.

"Done, let's go." She gets up and right when we open the door, Mrs. Sinclaire was standing there; arms crossed and her expression was still. Oh no. We're in big trouble now.

"You were lucky I didn't use my whistle." Her whistle was dangling from her fingertips. She is one scary women, I gulped.

"Next time, you better be the first one in the gym. Got it?" She raises her eyebrow and we both nodded. She walks past us and enters the Phys. Ed office. I sighed. That was a close one! We almost got into trouble. Lily looked relieved too.

"Let's hurry before she comes back and bite us." That thought just scares me.

"Y-yeah." We both looked back and there was no sign of her. Phew! We both run towards the gym door and didn't look back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My legs were weak; I was panting through every step I take. I can't take this anymore! I brushed the sweat that was sliding down my neck. Come on, I can do this! A group of people ran past me. Oh who am I kidding? I'm going to be last!

"Come on, Johnson! You can do it!" Mrs. Sinclaire screams. I guess she's not that bad; she may be scary but she doesn't mean any harm. I pushed my legs forward and the cool wind blows against my face. I forgot about how great it feels to run. It just makes me feel free; well sometimes.

"Almost there!" She claps her hands. I finally passed through the finish line and Lily runs over to give me a hug. She squeezes me tightly; I can't breathe!

"You did it!" She pats me on the back.

"Y-yeah. Can y-you get off now?" I choked on my words. She's so strong. I can't even tell if my face was red from either running or her arms.

"Oh sorry." she pulls me away from her. Ah, much better.

"Well done everybody. You can change now." she writes something on her clipboard and everyone heads towards the exit. Yes! Gym class is finally over! I was still panting from all the running; Lily hands me her water bottle. Why is she giving me her water bottle?

"Here, you look like you'll need It." she says. I do?

"No. It's okay. I'll just get mine." she nodded and we both headed to the change room. I grabbed my water bottle from my bag and chugged on the water. I'm thirsty but why does it have to be warm water??

"Whoa. Slow down there tiger. You're going to choke yourself." Lily's pressed on my arm. Dang it! I'm done. I sighed and wiped my mouth.

"Feeling better now?" she asks me. I nodded and sat on the bench. Why am I still sitting here? Jayden's waiting for me. I quickly got off the bench and ran to the washroom to change. Oh that reminds me; I should tell Lily to go without me.

"Lily you can leave first. I have something to do." I shouted; hoping she heard me.

"Like what?" she sang happily. Those she think my life is all about boys? I sighed.

"Just, stuff!" She laughed and I felt so embarrassed with myself. After putting on my clothes, I walked out of the stall and checked my reflection. My dark circles made me looked tired but I guess its not that bad. I straighten my hair to the side.

"Well, don't you look happy." she teases me. My eyes goggled.

"No I don't. Now go, before Alyssa starts looking for you." She pouted and I waved goodbye; before she can say anything.

"Fine, I'll leave but remember to go on msn!" She yells and she closes the door behind her. Thank goodness I've got that over with. I looked at my reflection once more before opening the door. I wonder if he remembered to wait for me. What do I do if he didn't?

"Hey." He was standing against the wall; arms crossed. Good, he didn't leave without me. He smiled. How can he look so cute, even after gym class??

"H-Hey." I smiled. He smiles back. Oh, If only time can stop right now, it'll be just perfect!

"Ready to go?" He asks me. I nodded and we started to walk down the hallway together. My hand accidentally brushed his hand. I glance over to him but it didn't seem like he noticed. I'm so tempted to hold his hand, but I'm not his girlfriend. I don't like him but why do I feel like touching him..?

"So, where's your house?" I asked him. He looks over at me and I immediately looked away. I guess that wasn't a good question to ask. So this was how he felt.. I'll take that as revenge for what I said to him last time.

"You'll see when you get there." He winked at me and my face immediately flushed. He smiled. I wonder where his friends were. I usually see him walking with them; Is it because I'm with him today?

"Did you get home safely?" He asks me. Hm? What? Does he mean yesterday? Oh that reminds me! I still have his umbrella!

"Yeah, thank you. But you didn't have to give me your umbrella." I feel so bad for him. He had to run through the rain because of me. What will I do if he catches a cold? My mouth was urging to ask him but I just can't. He shakes his head.

"No it's okay. Do you still have my umbrella??" Wait where did I put it again? I unzipped my backpack and looked through it, but the umbrella wasn't in there. Where on earth did it go?? Okay then, I'll check my front pocket. In my surprise, I saw a folded, black umbrella sticking out of my pocket. Found it! I pulled out his black umbrella and handed it to him.

"Can you put it in my bag for me?" he pointed to his black Nike bag.

"Okay. Which pocket?"

"The big one." I nodded. When I unzipped the pocket, his scent absorbs through my nostril. His scent is so strong; its almost unbearable.

"What are you doing??" he turns around; staring at me with those deep aqua eyes. My body shivered. I quickly threw the umbrella into his bag and zipped it up. I backed away immediately. His eyes were still staring at me. I gulped. I can't believe I just did that! He didn't see that right? I hope not!

"N-nothing! What makes you think that I was doing something?" I faked a smile, trying to convince him that it really was nothing but he just continues to stare at me. Okay, its not working.

"You're one interesting girl." He shakes his head. Is that an insult I'm hearing??

"Why, thank you very much! I'm flattered by your compliment!" I say sarcastically and faked another smile but it immediately fades away. He smiles back, mirroring my smile.

"I mean it as a joke. Don't need to be sarcastic about it." he said and I just ignored him. That's just another way to call me weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually having a really good time right now. We were laughing like there was no tomorrow. Surprisingly, we are a lot more compatible then I thought we were. Whenever we ran out of things to say, he would always try to make me feel comfortable and keep the conversation going. No wonder all the girls are "in love" with him. He's just almost perfect!

When we were walking down the stairs, I heard a sudden screech. Ow! My ears! I cupped my ears, trying to stop the noise from going through. "JAYDEN!!!!" I quickly turned around. There was a group of girls charging after us. WHAT THE HECK!? What is going on?? I knew he was popular but I never knew his "fans" were that obsessed!

"Shit." he muttered and bit his lip.

"Jayden, Why are the-" Before I get to finish, he snatched my hand and dragged me away; running for our life. Why is there girls chasing us? I can't think with all of this going on. He slammed the gates open and we found ourselves leading towards an alley. It was dark but it was just the perfect size for the both us. Thank god! We both stood there, still catching our breathes. Is this normal for him? If so, then wow he has a life of a celebrity; he doesn't even need to be famous to get fans.

"J-Jayden, what's goin-" Clank! I heard the gates open. Jayden leans closer; making me feel his breathe. Too close! I squinted my eyes. He immediately placed his finger against my lips, signalling me to shut up. My eyes popped open. He glances over at me but quickly turns away, looking slightly embarrassed.

He's so close! First Chris and now Jayden; why does this keep happening to me?! B-Bump! I'm so tempted to bit my lip but I'm too scared. "Where did they go?!" I heard one of the girls shout. It was them again. I thought so. My back was leaning against the wall; his finger still on my lips. Awkward!

"I don't know! Let's just go. I'm starving." One of them says. Now that she mentioned it, I'm kind of hungry too... I clutched on to my stomach, begging for it to not grumble. Come on, I can't be hungry at a time like this!

"Come on, Brittany. You can give it to him tomorrow." she tells her. Give what?

"There's no point anyways. He'll never accept my letter." Brittany mutters. What letter? So, she's saying she did all this just to give him a letter?? Jayden bit his lip. I wonder why he won't accept it.

"Do you think that girl was his girlfriend?" What?! Girlfriend?? I wish. Do I even look like his type?

"Are you kidding me??" she scoffed. Oh, no she didn't. I may not be prettiest or have the most perfect body in the school but I'm still offended! At least I don't get all obsessed over him. They don't even stand a chance, but for some reason it still makes me mad. Ugh, I can't hold it in anymore! No, I just need to hold it in.

By mistake, I bit my lip and my teeth scratched his finger. Oh shoot! He immediately clutches on to his finger.

"Ow." he mouthed. What can I say? I couldn't resist myself! Now that I think about it, I should really get rid of this habit. Its not good for me or Jayden. Wow, that's going to be hard...

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay??" I whispered and he nods his head, but he was still clenching on to his finger. I shake my head. He's obviously lying to me. I held his hand into mine. I try to see his finger but he was too stubborn to let me. I sigh. Crunch! I accidentally stepped on something hard. I looked under my shoe and saw a squished can. Great.

"Who's there? Whoever you are, you better come out!" Oh no! I should have known. How stupid of me! Its official, I cause too many problems. I'm a troublemaker. Hm, that actually doesn't sound that bad. I glance over to Jayden. He stood up and pulled his hands out of my reach. What's he doing? He's actually going out there? I grabbed on to his arm; I'm not letting him go alone.

"No. Don't do this." I whispered. He pursed his lips.

"Just trust me." his voice was serious. His eyes were unreadable but they held something warm.

"Fine." I whispered and I let go of his arm. For some reason, I feel like I just saw a new side of him. He seems so protective and just different. It makes me feel like I can trust him on anything.

"Thank you." he smiled and left me standing against the bricked walls. I hate how he can just smile and make things okay again. I wonder why he wanted to go so badly. Taking a peek wouldn't hurt right? I leaned behind the wall and took a glance of what was going on.

"What if she's my girlfriend?" Jayden asks them. They gasped. I covered my mouth, trying to stop myself from trying to laugh. Their expression was priceless! Jayden smirked. See, even he thinks so.

"J-Jayden. You can't possibly li-" Jayden cuts her off.

"I do like her." He confirmed. B-bump! Jayden, stop being so nice. I clenched my hand against the wall. Please don't make me like you more then I already do. We're only friends. We're only friends. Get this in your head! I'm begging you! B-Bump! My heart was beating so fast, every word he says; everything he says makes me uncontrollable. Nobody had ever stand up for me before and he's the first one. A smile formed on my lips. I can't believe he's doing this for me.

"Prove it then." she yelled. Jayden smiled. Oh no, what's he thinking on doing??

"I'll be more then happy to." He smirked and turned his direction to me. Dang it! I quickly looked away and went back to leaning against the wall, trying to pretend like nothing ever happened. What? I don't want him to know I was eavesdropping! He walked around the corner and smiled when he saw me. He walked towards me, still smiling. What's he going to do with me?? I wanted to run away but he grabbed my hand before I could go anywhere. No!

"Emily?" He says, I turned around, now facing towards him.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered and he smiles, which makes me less worried. I don't know why but it just does.

"Remember to trust me." He says softly, radiating a bright smile to me. I nodded slowly and he takes this chance to drag me towards them.

"There. Now apologize to her." He demanded. He lifts our hands for them to see. This is so embarrassing! I put my head down; I was unable to look at them in the eye. I can feel them glaring at me, making me shift uncomfortably. Jayden, why are you doing this to me? Nobody had ever stand up for me before. A smile formed on my lips. I can't believe he's doing this all for me.

"How's that proving anything? And why should we?" she scoffed. She was glaring at me so intensely that it creeps me out. If they keep this up, people won't even like them. I raised my eyebrow and gave her one of my most "dazzling" smiles and she flinched. Jayden looked surprised too. I stick out my tongue at her and she continues to glare at me. She's actually not as strong as she thinks she is. I smirked; just like I thought.

"You know, if you like someone you shouldn't scare them away. I know it hurts but have you ever tried to confess to him in person?" I raised my eyebrow; waiting for an answer.

"Don't pretend like you know how it feels!" Brittany yelle as she crumples the letter in her hand. My eyes widened with amazement. That's Brittany?! Her long, beautiful blonde curly locks dangles off her shoulders; with her smooth fair skin, it made her face glow radiantly. She was average height but yet she's still able to be skinny. She is so pretty. I gasped. How can Jayden not fall for a girl like her?! I shake my head. Don't get mesmerized by her beauty! Looks isn't everything!

"Yeah. So shut up, bitch." Her friend snickers at me. I scoffed. Bitch?! That's it! How dare she call me a bitch! I'm not even the one calling people names! That bitch, if people weren't here, I would have gave her a taste of her own medicine. I bit my lower lip, trying to control my anger.

"Look, I was only trying to help and its just a advice. Take it or leave it, but don't make your life revolve only on one person. There are plenty of fishes in the sea." I tell her and I can see the tears forming in her eyes. Great. I made her cry. How can someone be so sensitive? Her friends continue to glare at me. Okay that's it! I'm tired of being nice! I clenched my hands.

"Whatever, bitch. We don't need your stupid advice, right Brittany?" Brittany looks down and doesn't say anything. It must really hurt. Was it wrong for me to show sympathy??

"I was talking to Brittany. Not you. So stop meddling." I talked back and her eyes blazed with anger. Yes! It worked. I stick out my tongue at her again. This girl is going down.

"Why yo-"Jayden squeezes my hand.

"Emily. Let's just go." Jayden tugs on my hand and pulls me away from them. I didn't resist because I didn't want to see them anyways.

"Yeah, you better run bitch!" I heard her laugh until I wasn't able to see them anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were running so fast. I can barely catch my breath. I tried to resist from his hands but they wouldn't move. He's so fast; I just can't catch up to him. How can I forgot how athletic he is? He's always either 2nd or 3rd in running and not to mention, he's also the MVP in our school's basketball team.

"J-Jayden! Stop!" I screamed, but he wouldn't stop. It's like there was no end to this; he wasn't going to stop unless I make him. Okay, then I wouldn't leave until he stops. My legs halted, hoping he would stop and luckily he did. He pulls on my arm but I didn't budge. Why is he acting this way? I've never seen him like this before. I guess I shouldn't be so judgemental; he did save me from that bitch.

"T-thank-" I hesitated. I need to catch my breath; I've never ran this fast in my life! As I take another breathe, I was finally able to speak.

"Thank you for looking out for me. I don't know what will happen if you weren't there." I confessed. He didn't say anything. His back was facing towards me. Why wouldn't he turn around to face me? He's just full of mysteries today. Maybe he's more confusing then I thought he was.

"Why did you have to say all that?" He muttered. I raised my eyebrow. What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean?" I asked him. His back was still towards me. Its not like its a bad thing but I rather look at his face; it'll feel more comfortable then talking to his back. My eyes wander to his ruffled hair. It was messy but its a hot mess.

"You know, when you were talking about her having a crush on me..." He says; still shuffling his hair. What? That's all he cared about?? He put me in the spotlight and called me his girlfriend but that's all he have to say? I admit I shouldn't have meddled but I just wanted to help her. She looked like she was in a lot of pain because of him.

"Well then, why did you told them I'm your girlfriend?" I really wondered why. It was no big deal that they thought I wasn't good enough for him, but he made it seem like it was. I'm thankful for that but he was being a little too much. He sighs and finally turns around; I was finally able to see his face again. His eyes were unreadable, like they usually are.

"I was just trying to help you. I didn't know it'll get that out of hand.." He said to me. I knew that all along, but why does it hurt coming from his mouth?

"I-I know. That's why I said thank you." I muttered. I was not able to look at him any longer. He sighed and rubbed his head.

"Its already 5:40. I don't want to keep wasting time." He said. So now I'm a waste of his time? I bit my lip. That really hurts and that's twice in a row. I shake my head and snapped myself out of it. I'm not going to let my feelings get a hold of me. What if he doesn't like me? It doesn't matter to me. Or does it?

==========================================================================

Hey peeps! How's it going? :)

So I'm not sure if you heard, but recently some of my chapters changed because Wattpad didn't save it. Yes, I'm very heartbroken </3 But I've rewritten all of them. They're quite different now but meh, its okay :) At least I tried to get it back, but it still won't ever be the same </3

But its okay now :) Because all the stress has been released and I'm back to normal ^^

Thanks for checking chapter 13 out! :) Btw this was the chapter with the most lost </3 I spend like three days just to rethink what I wrote.

Bye bye! I hope you enjoyed it and please don't mind that its bad :/

~Swirlysmoothie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...
J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

787 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
514K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
740 131 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...