Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

Por AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... Más

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Leave it to Broady

1.7K 90 15
Por AllAboutTheSmut

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Elik's POV***

Breathtaking.

There are no words that carry the depth of Dek's beauty. He is just stunning.

My hands wring themselves in front of me as I hear the music start.

Leave it to Broady. He picked the perfect song.

Dek takes slow steps flanked on either side by my Dad and Uncle Ian.

God, hands please calm down.

I count every second that it takes Dek to get to me.

We should have chosen a shorter aisle.

126 seconds

His face comes into full view. I have to blink back the tears. I have no idea why I got so lucky. This fucking perfect man. Wow!

I'm getting impatient. He's still too damn far away.

Run! Please hurry to me.

Broady pats my shoulder. His hand clamps down on top of it. I think he is trying to holding me in place.

"Stay still." Broady whispers in my ear.

"I'm trying." I grit out.

I hear the Justice of the Peace snicker.

Asshole.

God this aisle is a fucking mile long.

I can't take it. I want him. Now.

My heart accelerates. He is so close. A few more steps. My hands fidget. My fingers clasping and unclasping air.

I can smell him.

So close.

"This is it. Don't fuck it up." My Dad hands me Dek's hand.

"In all things, love." Uncle Ian passes his other hand to me with the gentle reminder. Relief floods my system.

"You look incredible. I love you." I whisper. His hands are shaking inside of my own.

We turn and face each other. The Justice of the Peace steps closer.

"We are gathered here on this amazing evening to witness one of God's greatest blessings. The joining of two lives is not something to be taken lightly. There will be mountains you will face, highs and lows. But, in every step you will lean on one another. Draw strength from each other. In all things remember that love is stronger then your greatest fear and your biggest weakness. Elik has vows he would like to say to Deklyn. You may proceed." The Justice of the Peace steps back and I swallow the lump that has already formed in my throat.

"Deklyn Reese Jackson, I love you. You were made for me. In all of my existence I have never imagined a world where I would end up with someone who completes me the way you do. You have been my singular focus since the day our eyes first met. I will never lose sight of who you are and of your value. I vow today to stand beside you through every step of our journey. I promise to never take you for granted. I give you my word that in all things I will do it with love. You are a masterpiece and I am the lucky one who gets to call you mine. You are my best friend. I love you, baby." I stare into the watering eyes of my love and I can not wait to kiss his trembling lips.

"Deklyn, you may now say your vows." The Justice of the Peace hands the reigns over to my everything.

"Elik Samuel Exavier, Thank you. Thank you for being my everything when I had lost it all. You have been my strength for so long. I would never have made it through the last two years without you. You, too, are my best friend, my soulmate. I vow today to be everything to you, for you. I will be your love, your shelter and your security. Your heart is my home. I vow to stay rooted and grounded. I promise to never lose focus on the reason I chose to stand before our family and friends, promising each other forever. I will walk through this life, beside you, proud of the man that I am and the man that has given me this beautiful existence. I cherish you. You are precious and rare. You are everything that makes my world complete and stunning. I love you Elik. I promise you forever and after that I give you eternity." I lift my hand to wipe the tear that has walked down his beautiful face.

"We will now exchange the rings. A ring is an outward symbol of a commitment between two souls. The never ending circle is a reminder that it all comes back around to where we have first started. Elik, repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed." My fingers tremble as I place Dek's ring on his left ring finger, hopefully it's permanent home.

"Deklyn, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed." Dek slides my band over my finger and lifts my hand to place a gentle kiss on my ring finger. My body relishes is the gesture and I shiver.

"Do you promise to love, cherish and honor one another from this day forward?"

We both say I do at the same time with matching smiles to seal our promise.

"By the power invested in me and the state of California. I now pronounce you husbands. Kiss your groom."

The words I had waited on, barely leave the man's lips. I crash my mouth over Dek's. My body lights with that familiar fire that saturates my bones and rushes through my veins like molten lava. My tongue escapes into his mouth with a delicious moan of pure contentment. Dek knots his fingers in my hair and melts into my body. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold tightly to my pillar of strength.

The kiss lasts too long for the crowd around us but, never long enough to satisfy my greedy soul.

When we break for air, I find myself kissing every inch of his face. I repeatedly assault his sweet lips with my own.

Finally.

"Ladies and gentleman, it is my honor to present to you Elik and Deklyn Exavier. May God bless this union into eternity."

I tightly thread my fingers through Dek's and hold our hands up for our witnesses.

Broady does what he knows best and howls like the beast he is.

The music cuts back on and I am unable to focus on anything besides the love of my life. I pull him closer and we slowly walk away from the altar.

Today is the best day ever. This replaces our first kiss, our first night spent as one and everyday that has lead to this incredible moment. When we reach the stairs to the reception area, I dip Dek into a passionate exchange of breath. The crowd gets louder and we give them a show.

I pull Dek into my arms and hug him like it's the first embrace we have ever shared.

"I love you Dek." I whisper into his lips. My hands holding the most valuable object in the world between them.

"I love you, husband." Dek creates the most perfect moment by softly pressing his lips to my own.

The photographer continues taking pictures and I smile wider than I knew possible.

We step to the side at the insistence of our photographer. We take copious amounts of pictures. Every frame is filled with joy, laughter and endless shenanigans.

Once we are released for the duration of our day, we start the reception. We walk in to the announcement of our second time as husbands.

The crowd is equally as joyous to share our bliss. It's absolutely fantastic.

We cut the cake and I smash it directly in Dek's face. He makes an expression of annoyance but quickly shuts those divine lips when I devour him like the meal he is.

Dek then shares his special dessert with me. Honestly, who thinks to create an ice cream Sunday bar at a wedding? It's perfect. I lick whip cream from Dek's lips and he smears caramel over mine. He takes long, teasing licks as he cleans the mess he has made.

We are called for our first dance and I lead my husband onto the dance floor. I pull him tightly against my chest and clasp our hands against our beating hearts. Our other hands securely settle on one another's backs.

I Get to Love You - By Ruelle plays softly as our bodies begin to sway. I listen to the words. I have actually never heard the song, the DJ announced the title.

My heart absorbs the words that my husband begins to sing sweetly over my lips as our fireheads rest upon each other's.

One look at you; my whole life falls in line
I prayed for you; before I called you mine
Oh I, can't believe it's true, sometimes

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come; your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you, I get to love you

The way you love, it changes who I am
I am undone and I thank God once again
Oh I, can't believe it's true, sometimes

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come; your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you, I get to love you

They say love is a journey, I promise that I'll never leave
When it's too heavy to carry, remember this moment with me
I get to love you, I get to love you
I get to love you

That final I get to love you is my breaking point. I can't even with this man.

I slide my hands up his jaw and tenderly place my lips over his. This tears pour freely down my face like they had been a dam waiting to finally release.

His soft lips slot with mine and my body seeps joy on overflow.

Every single kiss tastes like forever.

"I love you so fucking much." I pull his head back and stare at the beauty in my hands.

"I love you equally." Dek bats his eyelashes and I groan before a smile breaks over my features. I plant a hard kiss on his lips and pull away with a loud, satisfying pop.

"Save some for the honeymoon." Cali yells out followed by a chorus of chuckles.

Simultaneously, Dek and I throw our middle fingers in the air before beckoning everyone to join us on the dance floor.

The party starts. It is fucking lit.

The waiters bring out champagne, liquor, beer and cocktails. Every single one of us start throwing them back like our last drink of water before entering the Sahara.

The music list I sent over seems to have gotten lost in the mail. I hear the rowdy beat start playing and guffaw. Fucking Broady.

Let's get married by Jagged Edge and Run DMC blares through the speakers causing us to go college party crazy in the place.

What I don't expect is when microphones procure from thin air. Chance, Broady, Cali and Dek start singing, replacing all the pronouns with boy. They start dancing and singing every word perfectly. I don't even know when they found time to practice this shit.

It's fucking fire. They finish the song and don't even begin to stop. It sounds like a 90's house party on the beaches of Malibu. Ice, Ice Baby comes on and I snatch Cali's microphone.

I start rapping like my life depends on it. Thank God for liquid courage.

Bodies collide in a mash of sweat and alcohol. The sun sets and the lanterns above our heads glow dimly.

It's perfect. So terrifically perfect.

We dance until my feet hurt. We had slipped on boat shoes but they were not helping.

Thank god a reprieve came as dinner started to be served. We take our seats at the head table, our wedding party sitting beside us.

Broady stands up and I cover my face knowingly. He clinks his fork against his champagne flute, that does not contain champagne.

"Someone had the brilliant idea of allowing me to be best man. Boy did you fuck up." Broady chuckles and I am positive everybody heard my playful groan.

"This has been a long time coming. Two years doesn't seem an outlandish amount of time to wait, but when two people fit so perfectly in each other's world, it is. We have been blessed to stand beside Dek and Elik through every day of their relationship. I will tell you, they are goals. I won't lie and say it has been easy, far from it in fact. However, what we witnessed today is proof that true love conquers." Broady takes a breath and I take the moment to wipe my fucking sweaty eyes. Bitches.

"Now, I guess I lost my chance for my threesome. Sad, bro. Heartbroken. Really." Broady winks at me and Dek. I just bow my head. We have grandparents here. Fucking Broady.

"However, I will never believe that two people were better suited for one another. I would wish you a long and happy life. But, I'm not going anywhere. Your stuck with me. And, those sound like parting words. Not fucking happening. Instead, I say this. We are going to blaze a motherfucking trail through this world and I am happy to watch you two do it together. I love you assholes." Broady jumps in between us and hugs us tightly. Dek and I turn our heads in unison and plant kisses on his cheeks while the photographer grabs a Kodak moment.

"I'm the maid of honor. Cali. Many of you know that Elik is my cousin and Dek, my best friend. I have been beside both for as long as I can remember. I can be thanked for the reason these two met in the first place. I take cash, credit and coffee." We laugh. Cali is a pure mess.

"But, seriously. I had no doubt I would be standing here one day. When God creates two souls that are so evenly yoked, this is the outcome. Dek is brilliant, drop dead sexy and has the biggest heart of anyone you will ever meet. Elik, your my cousin, but your fine as hell. You have a strong sense of integrity, an incredible mind and a heart that is only trumped by your husband's. God would have been a fool to miss this pairing. Aside from being a stronghold for themselves, they have been a fortress for all of us you see sitting beside them today. Each one of us could spend hours boasting on the times they have came through when we needed them most. That's to say, we are a whole lot of lucky. I love you guys. With everything inside of me, I am ecstatic to stand beside on your journey." Cali goes to sit down but, I pull her into my lap and we smother her with kisses.

"I'm not going to say much, but I would like a moment." Silence fills the air as my dad stands up.

"I know you were looking for a pep talk earlier. But, I was saving my breath. You don't need a pep talk. You two make love seem easy. You are both a brilliant light in a darkened sky. Dek, you are an incredible blessing. I am so proud that you are now my son. Elik, a father could only dream of having a child like you. You have made life adventurous, more fulfilling and have brought out love that we never thought we could contain. I love you boys with every breath in my body. Well done." My Dad sits down.

I stand and run to him. My arms fly over his shoulders and I bury my head in his chest.

I fucking love this man. His large palm splays across my back and he rubs soothing strokes.

"I'm Uncle Ian. I am just gonna say one thing on behalf of myself, Zayne, Maggie and Molly." I look over with a deep seated concentration.

"We want grand children." Uncle Ian sits down and we all burst out laughing.

"Let's eat. Enjoy the night and have a shit ton of fun. Thank you all for joining us today." Dek sits and grabs his drink, pulling a long sip from his flute.

I return and sit beside my beautiful husband.

"I love you." Dek whispers.

"I love you, sweetheart." I kiss his forehead and we enjoy the rest of our Big Day.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
13.5K 435 25
I saw that twinkle. I know my boy and he had that twinkle. My boys in love. He's in love and he don't know it yet. I hope he realizes before it's too...
3.6K 157 38
Pretty Boy How could you exactly define yourself as being pretty? Is keeping myself high, be enough? Would the wounds around my body, mark me as to...
122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...