Why Are You The One For Me [D...

By shunshynie06

This story is the continuation of DewBlue story in Why ru the series. THIS IS NOT THE REAL STORY IT IS PURE F... More

DewBlue
DewBlue 2
DewBlue 3
DewBlue 4
DewBlue 5
DewBlue 6
SHUNSHYNIE06

DewBlue 7

3.7K 101 12
By shunshynie06

I'll make it fast guys so I can post JapanTanThai's story!

HAPPY 1K READS GUYS🤧 THANK YOU  EVERYONE😘 I didn't expect that my story will go this far😭

---
Third Person's POV

WITH a smile on their faces and hands are intertwine with each other, Dew and Blue went to their friends to join the celebration.

Saifah is holding a guitar and everyone is singing together.

"This is love, right? Or my heart is just twisted?
It feels like I'm falling into a hole like in a dream.
Is this reality or a miracle? I can't resist."

"If this is love, what should I do?
I can't hold my feelings back, what would I do if you knew?
I'd be out of ways if I fight it and would give up to you for sure." Dew sing with them while looking at his little lollipop monster.

Dew is now sure that what he feel is love, love for the guys beside him.

" Woah ohh. Woah oo ohh. Waoh ohh. Woah oo ohh. Woah ohh. Woah oo Ohh."

(A: This song is the English translation of Why RU ost🤧)

They all went crazy and singing on the top of their lungs. They're happy and he's so happy.

"LET'S ALL GET WASTED!" Junior​ and Natee shouted on the top of their lungs and everyone cheer.

Dew and Blue look at each other, love is visible in each other's eyes. No one can stop them now, they're now official and officially inlove with each other.

Blue pinch Dew's cheeks causing the older to frown.

"Ouch. What was that for?" Dew rub his cheeks. He bet that it's already red.

"P'Dew is so cute today." he said that made Dew crease his eyebrows.

"You mean I'm not cute yesterday? Last week? Last month? Last year?" Dew ask in a scary voice but Blue is not afraid of it now.

"No. You're always sulking that's why you're ugly." Blue stick his tongue out.

"Ugly? Me? My fellow seniors and some juniors admire me so much cause I'm handsome." he brag confidently to Blue.

"I guess they just like you because they're afraid that you'll bully them if they don't. Haha" Blue insulted the big guy beside him.

Instead of getting insulted, Dew just laugh and and slowly snaked his arms into Blue's small body and rested his chin into his little monster's shoulder.

No one notice cause everyone is busy in their own businesses.

TanThai keeps flirting with Japan, Junior​ is nagging Soda again, Zen is sitting between Zol and Natee cause Natee won't stop pestering the young lass. The love birds are also having their own time and Champ sitting together with some football players and silently drinking his beer.

Blue roam his eyes and stop at the silent senior.

"P'Dew." Blue call Dew.

"Hmmm"

"Can I ask something?" he ask with a hint of hesitation

"What is it?"

"During the game. P'TanThai told me something about you and...." he can't utter Champ's name but he knew that Dew knows what he talking about.

"Tsk. That idiot." Dew hiss

"Don’t blame P'Thai, I'm the one who open that topic yesterday." Blue scolded the older.

Dew sigh and look at his friend who still drinking silently.

"You really want to know?" Dew ask and the Blue nod his head.

"It happens 4 years ago, when we stepped into college......"

*flashback*

Champ, Dew and Japan are known to be virtuosi in football during high school days, but Dew is the most popular among them. He excels in academics, he's also good looking and a football maven.

But even though Dew is the most popular, some are afraid to approach him because of his bad boy aura.

On their first year in the team, Dew met someone from the same club, his name is Green and he's the vice captain of the team. He became close to Green causing to lessen his time with his pals.

Champ and Japan are upset due to the sudden coldness of Dew towards them. He's not Dew they knew anymore.

But one day, Champ suddenly approached Dew and ask if he can be friend with Green. They became close again, it's better cause they're on the same club.

As days goes by, Green and Champ started to have some understanding. They became close, closer than Dew and Green.

Dew felt betrayed, he felt like Champ is taking everything he have. He's always the good guy, he's always the approachable one, he's always the number.

Dew can't take it anymore, before the annual football tournament he ask Champ for a talk.

"What are you doing, Champ?" he ask directly.

"What are you talking about?" Champ doesn't have any idea.

"Bullsh*t. You know exactly what I'm talking about." he's controlling his anger.

"I really don't know what you're talking about, Dew. I'm going to class." Champ said and leave Dew but before he could, Dew stop him.

Dew held his arm, Champ pull his arm but the other held him firmly .

"You know that P'Green is the senior I respect the most and he's the only senior I'm close, right?" Dew finally said.

"So what now?" Champ ask calmly, he don't want a misunderstanding.

"Then why are you taking him away?"

"Taking him away? From whom? You? He's the one who stick himself to my ass like a good pet to his owner. I didn't do anything." Champ said like it's a matter of fact.

Dew's anger rises even more. He clench his fist and his grip to Champ are now even more firm.

"Stop bullsh*ting me, Champ."

"I'm not." with force, Champ remove his hand from Dew's grip and turn his back.

"I'll take him back. He's the only friend I have now." Dew said that caused Champ to stop.

Friend?

"Friend? You don't see him as a friend, Dew and he's not good for you." Champ said with a hint disgust.

Dew can't see Champ's face.

"He's only friend to me, Champ and you know that."

"Are you sure of that? I know you too well, Dew."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you see him more than a friend, I'm not blind, Dew. I'm not." Champ finally face Dew.

"I'm sure of it." Dew said.

"Tell me, Dew. Tell me." Champ mock and smirk.

Champ is saying right. He knew to himself that he don't only see Green as a friend but more than that.

"So why are taking him away from me?" he finally ask. The game is will start soon.

"It's for your own good." Champ said.

"For my own good? What the hell, Champ! What you're doing is no good." his voice raise. "Tell me Champ, you like him too, don't you?"

Champ frooze in a sudden because of Dew's question, but he must not show it.

"N-no." he want to smack himself.

Dew laugh sarcastically. "No? F*** THAT NO OF YOURS." Dew can't control himself, he punch Champ.

"You said you're a friend but you want to take Green away from me." he punch Champ again causing Champ to bleed.

"BULLSH*T." He's ready for another punch but Champ stop him and grab his collar.

"I'm not taking anyone from you!" Champ said to Dew's face.

"EAT YOUR SH*TS." Dew shouted.

"NO! IT'S NOT HIM WHO I LOVE!!"  Dew stare at his friend dangerously.

"THEN WHO? HUH? THEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME?"

"CAUSE I'M JEALOUS! I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SIDE FOR ALMOST 6 F*CK*** YEARS YET YOU CAN'T SEE MY WORTH." he push him to the wall.

Dew can't utter any words. He's speechless.

"I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU FOR NOT SEEING MY REAL FEELINGS FOR YOU. I HATE YOU CAUSE I LOVE YOU." tears are now flowing from his eyes. He can see the sadness and pain in his friend's eyes.

Dew not expecting his sudden confession, a confession, a confession from his dearest friend.

Champ bow down his head and loosen his grip from Dew's collar.

"You're a dumbass and I hate you for that." Champ said in a low voice and turn his back to Dew.

"Forget what I said. Go now, the game will start." Champ said and left Dew dumbfounded.

Dew laugh at himself like a madman, he can't believe it. He won't believe it. Champ his dearest friend?

"Ai'Dew." he went back to his sense after hearing Japan's voice.

"The game will start. Why are you still here?" Japan ask.

He look at the direction where Champ go but he's not there anymore.

"Let's go, captain is waiting."

"Uhhhh." he nod and followed Japan dizzily.

During the game, he got scolded lots of times because he can't focus on the game. Champ is acting civil after the incident.

On the second half, he's still not focusing to the game causing him to pushed one of the players but he accidentally slip causing him to fall.

He broke his left leg.

He didn't expect such accident, he thought he can't play anymore. He's lying in the hospital bed for almost 6 months with a cast in his leg.

With the help and encouragement of Japan and Champ, after a year he can play again. But he can't push himself too much or he may get injured again.

His relationship with Champ are now back to the way it used to be but he feel a little awkward at first knowing that his friend like him.

But he's happy now, he finally got rid of his feelings for Green.

Everything went back to normal until now.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"So that's the reason why you stop playing football?" Dew nod.

"What Champ said is a big distraction to me. I keep thinking what will happen after that, I realize that he and Japan are my partners in crime aside from Fighter. I can't loose them." Dew sincerely said while looking at Champ that is now playing guitar.

"So you really like men?" Blue ask after hearing the story. He didn't expect that Champ like Dew.

"No." Blue look at Dew with a question in his eyes. "I'm not into men, it's just that there's a particular person I want to be with." Dew said with a smile.

"What? Then why do you like me? " Blue can't get what Dew is saying.

Dew flick Blue's forehead and kiss it after.

(A: galawang Dew 101. XD)

"What I mean is, if it is not you then I don't like men. It's you that I like, not others. You're an exception, you're the one I love." Dew smile. That statement make Blue blush.

He just smile cause he don't know what to say.

"BLUE." Both of them turn their heads and saw Zol running toward them.

"What is it Zol?" Blue ask.

Zol stop in front of them, she's looking at them questioningly but she smile after.

"We want to talk to you about the novel." Zol said with a teasing smile plaster on her face.

"Novel? What novel?" Dew ask.

"A-ahh n-nothing P'Dew. Hehehe." Blue said and stand. "Later P'Dew. I'll be back." he said and pull Zol towards Soda and Luktarn that are waiting for them.

Dew shook his head and smile. Atleast now he doesn't have anymore big secrets from his little lollipop monster. Of course he'll keep to himself that he desire the little guys since the first day he saw him.

"N'BLUE, i thought you're avoiding Dew? Why you two look so sweet?" Soda ask teasingly right the moment Blue and Zol arrive.

Blue blush and scratch his head. "Something came up, P'Soda." he said.

"Ihhhhhhhh. I think they're now dating." Zol exclaim excitedly.

"It's not it Zol." Blue is now blushing to the highest level, his face is now red as tomato.

"Don't worry, N'Blue. We're DewBlue shippers." Soda and Luktarn are jumping like teenagers.

Blue can't say anything. He's too happy.

"Ai'Blue let's talk about the novel." Zol said and they all sit together.

They start talking about the novel that Zol is now writing. She ask Blue if she can add NC scene, at first Blue hesitate but he can't do anything when Soda and Luktarn agreed with the idea.

ON the other side, Dew sit beside Champ in the bench, he's alone. Dhe don’t want to make it a secret to Champ anymore, they're friends after all.

"Why are you alone here?" Dew ask his friend.

"Nothing. I just need some air." Champ honestly replied.

"You need air or you're having a talk with your broken heart." Dew said jokingly.

Champ just laugh, Dew know him well and yes, he's brokenhearted.. again.

"Idiot. But yeah, something like that." he shook his head ans smile.

Dew put his hands over Champs shoulder.

"I'm sorry man." he said sincerely.

"Sorry for what? Idiot. Sorry to me if you break Blue's heart, I'll break your leg again." Champ said in a funny tone but he knew that his friend is serious.

"I won't do it. I think he's the one who'll break my heart." he remember something. "His admirers are getting more and more, they're pestering me to give their love letters to that little lollipop monster." he's piss.

One time there are bunch of high schools in the field, he ask them what they need and they give him cards--love letters and tell him to give it to Blue. Of course he didn't do it. He keep it to himself.

"Haha. Good luck man, your boy is handsome." Champ said and patted his shoulder. He just make face to his friend.

Now that Champ already knew it, another thorn got remove and he can focus now on Blue.

"I'm happy for you man. Take good care of that kid, he's too fragile to break." Champ said with a smile on his face, he smile too and they cheers for a drink.

He saw his little lollipop monster standing near the sea. He stand up and told Champ that he's going for a walk.

He silently walk towards Blue, his trying not to disturb the younger. He heard a heave of a sigh from Blue.

He slowly snake his arms into Blue's body but the younger still got startle.

"P'Dew, I almost got heart attack." he said and slap Dew's hand.

"I'm sorry." Dew said. "What are you thinking? Hmm?" Dew rested his chin in Blue's head. Blue is so small.

"I'm just thinking, what will happen after this night." The younger said honestly.

Dew turn the younger and lift his head to face him.

"Don't think about the future. Let's just survive today. Okie na?" Dew ask and Blue Just nodded.

"Come here." Dew hug the kid tighly, Blue hug him back.

"Don't think of anything or anyone. Just think of me. Just me." Dew said softly.

"I love you, my little lollipop monster."

"I love you too, P'Dew ."

*****************

And this is the story of us....

Blue: It's started with teasing of a senior in the football club to his junior.
Who would have think that a big bully who hate weaklings will fall in love to a little kid that can't even defend himself.

The love between me and P'Dew are common in this world but what I makes unique is, me is me and P'Dew is P'Dew and not anyone else.

Dew: In life, something unexpected may came and we're not ready to face it, but with the help and realization from others we can face it and accept it with all our hearts.

I learn two different things. First is, if you can accept who you are, people around you are widely open to accept the real you. And the second is, everyone can leave your side but real friends will stay with you no matter what.

Life has many lessons but you need to learn it yourself. Just go with the flow of life and love, you'll meet the right one for you.

🌸THE END🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 1.9K 59
see im not so great with introductions.. but know this fanfiction is full with drama.. read to find out though.. these story also contains vivid smut...
863K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
436K 7.3K 46
PREFERENCE CHARACTERS INCLUDE: #Shiro# *Lance* ^Keith^ +Pidge+ ~Hunk~ •Lotor• >Matt Holt<