The Chronicles Of A Princess:...

By LifeIsAParade

( The Chronicles Of Neverland PREQUEL ) You know the story... They labeled her a princess. Yet her life was... More

Full Series
Prologue/I'm Building You An Empire
I'll Be There
You're Not Taking MY Daughter
Another One Bites The Mercury Dust
Motown 25/Thriller
January 27, 1984
The 1984 Grammy's
Life Can Move So Fast
Be Bold, Darling
Toy Of The Year
PreTeenager
Who's Bad?

Life Decisions

409 12 0
By LifeIsAParade

Chapter Five

December 1st, 1983

Bianca's POV

Splash!

I love swimming. It's like my third favorite thing to do after ballet and music. Sometimes daddy comes out and plays with me. Most of the time he just watches from under his umbrella. He has a skin thingie and he doesn't like being in the sun for a long time.

I miss him. He has been gone for two whole days already doing something extra special and I know it's for my birthday. Every year he tries to make my party bigger and bigger. I know it's going to be crazy this year.

" Granny, did you see that? I splashed so big! " I yell from the lowest end of the pool.

Granny chuckles at me and shakes her head." Yes, you sure did baby. Now come on inside and dry off. Lunch is almost ready. "

" Okay, granny here I come. " I say getting out and grabbing my towel.

My tummy has been making funny noises for a while anyway. And after lunch, I have to practice my routine. It's a really fun dance that Honey and I are going to do together at our next recital. Madame Dubois says she wants to have us as a duo together as much as we can before Honey starts growing taller. When that happens she says I'll start getting lots of solos and trios with Honey and another girl her height. Which will put me right in the middle.

I know she is happy for me because we're friends, but I know she wants more solos. Feeling bad is something daddy says is natural. But he also says when you earn something you should never feel bad. So I don't know if I should be happy about when Honey gets taller or not.

We have huge " to the stars " dreams about ballet. Both of us want to be the prima ballerina for the ABT. Hopefully, we both do. That would be everything we've ever wanted. But most importantly I hope we'll be best friends forever.

When I'm just damp I wrap my towel around me and go into the kitchen to see what granny made. it's already on the table waiting for me when I get there. Chicken sneezer salad! Daddy doesn't like it when I call it that but it's so funny! And it's so yummy too. I like to mix the caesar dressing with french dressing with salt and pepper.

Thinking about the duet I start eating faster so I can hurry up and get ready to practice. I spent all day swimming and the sun has already moved from overhead just like daddy taught me. I gotta hurry up!

" Bianca baby, no one's going to take the food away from you. " Granny says trying to get me to slow down.

Swallowing I say, " sorry, granny but I have to go take a bath and get into my leotard so I can practice. "

" If you had done it earlier like I suggested little girl, you wouldn't need to rush. " She tells me only half-serious.

" I know granny I just was having so much fun swimming. " I say going back to shoveling more food in my mouth.

She doesn't say anything else, she just chuckles and goes on straightening things in the kitchen. When I'm finished I hop on my step stool and rinse my bowl.

" That was yummy thank you, granny. " I tell her while wiping my face with a towel.

" You are welcome, baby now go on and get ready to practice. " She says waving me off.

Michael's POV

Earlier That day

I can't wait to get back to Bianca. When I told her I was doing something special I meant it. We are now the owners of a condo in Lindbrook condominiums. Yes we, my baby has been a property owner since she was six months old. I always make sure that her name is on all documents right along with mine.

Call me paranoid, but I will not allow anyone to try and take anything away from her should something happen to me. This place is going to be a safe haven for us. Don't get me wrong, I love being at Hayvenhurst with my family. But I want a place to call home for just the two of us.

" You are the sun, you make me shine. Or more like the stars that twinkle at night. You are the moon that glows in my heart. You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world. You are my life. "

" That's beautiful Michael. " Karen says as we walk down the aisles of a huge toy store.

We've just been to a million furniture stores getting things for the condo so I figure my baby deserves some new toys to ut in her new room. I've been so busy today that I haven't even had time to call her at all.

Smiling I pick up a cute barbie before deciding not to put her in the basket that Halen, my new personal assistant is pushing for us. " Thanks. I wrote it for Bianca. I sing it to her every night even when I'm on the road. "

It gets a little tricky with the time differences of course. Sometimes she's a big girl and hears it a few hours before bed or even right when she wakes up. The latter makes me feel bad but she swears that she understands.

" That's so sweet. You should record it for her. Maybe make it the song for her new advertisements. " She says with a knowing smile.

Shaking my head at her I say, "there are no guarantees Karen. I still haven't decided. "

Early this morning I had a huge meeting with Mattel. They reached out to Frank, my new manager, about a business proposition. At first, I thought it would be about some kind of doll that looks like me... But no it's my baby they want to immortalize.

" Think about it Michael, your baby girl has the chance to be bigger than Barbie. It's big, especially for a little black girl. " She says making perfect sense.

Shrugging I say, " it's Bianca's likeness they want not mine. If she's going to be successful later in life I can't help but think that this will set her up for longevity. But as a father, I also can't help but worry. "

" You're a good father Michael. You said you didn't have a choice at her age... It's right to let her choose. But also make sure she understands what comes with it. " She tells me seriously.

Shaking my head I say, " but I don't want her to go through any of that. She deserves better. A childhood without prying eyes. "

" No, she deserves to have a life where she isn't locked away out of fear. What normal kid gets an opportunity like this? " She says before realizing she misspoke. " Look, all I'm saying is that No one explained to you the trauma that comes with being in the public eye at a young age... If you prepare her now then she'll be well equipped to handle anything they throw at her. Let's face it, Michael, your daughter is destined for greatness. How could she not be with you as her father? "

Damn it, she knows I love a good ego stroke. " You're absolutely right Karen. Thanks. "

<>

Hayvenhurst

When I walk through the door I smell mother's special fried chicken. Heading down the hall and into the kitchen I say, " it smells amazing in here. "

" Daddy! " Bianca says excitedly running to give me a big hug. " I missed you, daddy. "

Chucking I say, " I missed you too baby. How was your day? "

She has a leotard on so I know she has been practicing a little later than usual.

" It was real fun daddy I went swimming! And granny is letting me help with dinner! " She says with a huge smile.

Of course. My baby loves the water. " Swimming? Isn't that what you did yesterday? "

" Uh-huh. I love it. " She says going back to the potato masher.

Going over to mother I kiss her cheek and say, " Hello, mother. "

" Hey, baby you're late today. " She says still focusing on the chicken that's frying in the pan.

Nodding I pop a carrot in my mouth " yes, I've been real busy today... This reminds me that I need to talk with you baby. "

" What daddy? " She asks unsure of what it is.

Giggling I say, " well... I've had a meeting at Mattel headquarters. Do you know who Mattel is? "

" No who is it? " She asks innocently.

I can really see her adorable self as a doll already. " They are doll makers. You know Barbie? "

" Uh-huh. " She says nodding.

Of course, she doesn't know their name, but she does know their most famous doll. " They make her. And... They want to make a Bianca doll. "

" Oh, that's so exciting! " Mother says actually looking up from her chicken.

I'm still waiting for her reaction. " A Bianca doll? Me? "

" Yeah baby, but only if you want to. " I say making sure she knows that it is all her choice.

Without even thinking over she says, " yes, daddy please can I do it? "

" Only if you're sure. This isn't just some doll only you will own, lots of other little girls will too. Everyone will know your name even more than they do already. That comes with downfalls. Are you sure that you want to do this? " I reiterate trying to get her to understand.

" What are downfalls? " She asks not knowing the word.

Sighing I say, " It means that sometimes you will get a good reaction from the public and sometimes not so much. I don't want you to get your feelings hurt. "

" It's okay daddy. Freddie says I'm a damn trooper! I got this! " She says excitedly.

" Bianca! " Mother scolds in surprise.

Oh my. And people wonder why I limit the time they spend together. I know Freddie loves her to pieces but he has very colorful language. He tries to be a good example but... Talking like that is unbecoming of a young lady. And gosh darn it my daughter will be a lady.

" I know we had a talk about that word Bianca. " I say in my no-nonsense tone.

Poking her lip out she says, " I'm sorry daddy, but that's what he said. "

" I don't want you cursing so if I hear one more bad word out of your mouth, no more spending time with Freddie. "

Real fear is plastered all over her face. " No daddy! Please I won't say it again. "

Oh, I can't stay mad any more than I can take him away from her. But I can make an empty threat. " You better not. Now go on and get ready for dinner. "

Slumping her shoulders she does as she's told. When she's out of hearing distance mother finally speaks her mind. " Do you really think those two spending time together is right? I mean, he's a grown man. Older than you even. "

" Oh mother, Freddie isn't like that. They both adore each other and I think it's cute. I just don't want her picking up his cursing. " I tell her honestly.

I know that Freddie would never ever hurt Bianca.

" And the doll thing? You said you didn't want her in the public eye. " She asks seriously putting her hands on her hips.

Giggling I hug her. She's just worried and I love her for it. " She won't be really. I know what I'm doing mother. "

" I sure hope you do Michael. "

A NoteFromLifeIsAParade: Hey guys sorry for not updating anything Friday but here's a brand spanking new chapter that I hope you all enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.1K 25
A beautiful young lady with a messed up past moves into Michael's neighborhood with her dad. Follow Michael and Rayne throughout their friendship and...
5.2K 181 7
"Some people have purpose, others don't." GENIE MITCHELL could confidently say that she lived the most ordinary life. When moving to California, she...
196 3 10
You are Dating Michael Jackson, experience a lot of highs and lows with the man you love. Will your love stand through all this turbulence or fail. A...
7K 302 42
Michael Jackson Fan Fiction