ATEEZ Imagines

By miss_atiny

The title says it all ATEEZ x Reader First time making an x reader bookπŸ˜‚ Request whatever you want but no sm... More

Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yeosang
San
Mingi
Wooyoung
Jongho
Thank U
Have I told you... | Hongjoong |
Lost | Mingi |
Date | San |
Phobia | Jongho |
Wounds and Kisses | Wooyoung
Another Ten | Yunho
Beautiful | Seonghwa
ATEEZ 2nd Year Anniversary
Maybe
That Guy in a Blue Shirt
Promise
#AskSeonghwa

A Wedding Before A Ring | Yeosang

1.6K 49 5
By miss_atiny

Y/N's P.O.V.

I look at the mirror to check myself for the last time. A beautiful white off shoulder gown that's hugging my waist. The soft fabric reached the floor with pearls creating symbols that's making the dress more stunning.

My hair is fixed and it was decorated with clips that looks like golden leaves. A simple makeup was put on my face. I'm wearing a white heels that's just perfect of the event.

And lastly, I pick up the bouquet on my  bed. White roses are joined together by a white ribbon.

There's only a few minutes left before the big day!

The door to my room suddenly opened revealing Yeosang in his tuxedo. A handsome man indeed, never failed to make me fall for him.

People must be thinking we're getting married. That's hilarious 'cause the answer is no.

Yeosang have never asked me to marry him. We just keep dating for God knows how many years. It's not that I'm rushing things but among my friends, I'm the only one who's not yet married.

I want to experience being a wife. Walking down the aisle with red roses scattered. Everyone's eyes were on me while mine were on Yeosang. I'm wearing a more beautiful white gown and most importantly, I'm not unmarried anymore!

"Hey shortie! Quit day dreaming or we'll be late!" yelled Yeosang that made me glare at him.

Tsk, this man! He should be thankful that I love him or else I could've killed him.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming," I said in an irritated tone. I am just having a good time imagining our future yet here he is, destroying my good time.

Today is my friend's wedding day and both of us were invited. Me as a bridesmaid and him as a groomsman.

We went out of our house— yes we live in one house and not yet married— and went straight to the car parked in front of it.

And of course, as I expected, Yeosang didn't open the door for me. I open it on my own and enter. He drives while I sit there silently.

I'm not mad at him or what. Maybe a bit 'cause he interrupt me earlier and now didn't open the door! But it's fine. I still love him anyway.

We arrived at the venue and hand in hand we walk in.

"Did you get my note?" he asked out of the blue. And then I remembered the piece of paper and it's making me want to burst out!

"Of course I got it. You taped it on my forehead when I was sleeping!" I yelled at him but not enough to get everyone's attention.

Earlier, I woke up with a note on my forehead saying, "Make sure to look decent today." Like what the hell! Does he have to say that?! I appreciate if it says "beautiful" but decent? Decent?!

"Good, 'cause we're going somewhere after this," he said casually. Probably another date.

"Okay."

We take our seats which are separate to one another. There are designated ones for bridesmaids and groomsmen so we can't be with each other.

The ceremony started. The bride starts walking down the aisle with a huge smile on her lips. A tear was threatening to fall and she just let it. Everyone's also smiling at her, admiring her.

I sigh as I watch the bride. One day, I wanted to be like her. Walking down to my husband, everyone's attention is on me as I'm preventing myself to cry. Because Yeosang is the one who's suppose to cry and not me.

I can't wait for that day.

I just watch on my seat, imagining what would it feels like if you're getting married. I didn't even notice that we're already at the reception, eating.

Yeosang was already beside me and munching his chicken. Tsk.

"C'mon, Y/N. Eat already." He motioned me my food so I pick up the spoon and shove some in my mouth.

"There is nothing cheesier than being the only unmarried bridesmaid at a wedding taking place on Valentine's Day," I said sadly with a pout. All this time, I've been enduring the feeling of being unmarried.

"Just wait 'till the ceremony's over," he said that made me my eyes went wide. Is this it? Will he finally be my husband?!

"Why? Will you ask me to marry you?" I can't help but to ask him.

"No. I'm just telling you to wait." That made me look at him disappointedly. How could he raise my hope and then crush it?! Yeosang knows how badly I wanted to be married. And here he is again, crushing my dreams!

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

That's our way of saying 'I love you'. Sweet right? Yeosang came up with that.

Right after the reception indeed, Yeosang and I leave the place. We're suppose to go back home because the sun's starting to set. This has been a long day for an unmarried couple in a wedding where all visitors are married—except for the kids of course.

I was surprised when Yeosang is heading to a different way.

"Yeo, where are we going?" I ask him. I'm not alarmed though. I trust Yeosang, and wherever we're going, I'm sure it's safe.

"Somewhere." Wow! A very long answer! I could've fallen asleep while he's talking!

"Take me home. I'm tired. I wanna sleep," I complain. I may trust him where we're going but I wanna go to bed!

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You'll regret it if we head home," he said that made me stop talking. What will I regret?

Silence ensued us as he drive 'somewhere'. I'm curious but at the same time, I want to have a rest.

"Sleep first if you want. It'll take us some time 'till we get there," he said 'cause I yawn. Get where?

Even so, I did what will please me. I close my eyes and sleep.

I felt a hand shake my shoulders so I open my eyes only to see Yeosang. The car stopped moving and we're in a place that I don't know.

"We're here," he said so I sit up and compose myself. It's already night and that's stars are shining bright above the sky.

I was surprised when the door opened. Yeosang opened it! He offer his hand so I take it and he lead me out.

When I step a foot, I was amazed my the view. We're on a cliff and we could see the view of the city from above here. It's so beautiful!

He let go of me when I started walking around. The moon is also stunning and is so bright! I love full moons and the stars around it.

"Take my hand," Yeosang said who's beside me, offering his hand once again. I didn't notice that he's here. Not until I look at my left side.

"Why?"

"I'm going to ask you to marry me so take my hand!" H-he will what?

My body started trembling upon hearing his words, I couldn't move. When I didn't take his hand, he took mine.

He knelt on his one knee and look up to me. Everything felt like in slow motion. It feels like I'm in a fairy tale!

"Kim Y/N..." He took out a box from his pocket. A small red velvet box. Here it is. My heart keeps throbbing fast, the butterflies in my tummy started flying. It feels surreal!

"Will you marry me?" He opened the box and a diamond ring was revealed. Tears flow out of my eyes when I finally heard those words coming out of his mouths. Years, I waited years just to hear that. And now, he's finally asking me to marry him.

"Are you dumb?! Of course I will!" I can't stop the tears from flowing as he puts the ring on my finger. When it's on, I stare at it. It's so beautiful.

Yeosang got up from his feet. And when he did, I attacked him with a hug. A tight hug. I cry in his arms and he wraps his arms around me.

"I hate you! How could you make me wait this long?"

"Hey, you should thank me! Didn't you know the best is saved for the last? I have to see the weddings of our friend so ours will be more beautiful than theirs."

"Idiot! I don't need a grand wedding! I just want to be married to you!" Yes, I may be complaining. But I'm actually happy that he thought of that.

Yeosang may not be gentleman at times— well, most of the time— but he has different ways of showing how much he loved me. Just like this.

"I hate you so much!"

"I hate you too."

~•~

Happy Birthday to our Prince, Kang Yeosang!

This might be the last update 'cause I'm busy with different stuffs and might not be able to focus on this oneshot book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
64.3K 2.9K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
72.5K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
66.4K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...