Addicted To You {STILES STILI...

By noclearpath

Cassidy Campbell's life couldn't be better. She has the best dad anyone could ever ask for. Amazing friends... More

CAST
NAKED AND AFRAID
COUPLE TIME
EATING LIVERS
SMELLING THE TEAM
"AN INNOCENT PERSON"
SEIZURES AND SECRETS
TOUCHY FEELY
SENSATIONAL
SAD DINNER CLUB
GONE
SAYING GOODBYE
DAD'S GAME
DROWNING AND COPING
KANIMA EXPERIMENTS
STUDY GROUP
JACKSON IN THE JUNGLE
THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB
BACKSEAT SHENANIGANS
DADDY ARGENT
CATWOMAN'S CLAWS
TOOLS AND THEORIES
VEGGIES AND TICKETS
MAGIC FAIRY DUST
SEX TALK
ROALLY KICKED ASSES
HALLUCINATIONS
STILES THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN
MATT'S STORY
THE ONE WITH BLACKOUTS AND MOM FINDING OUT
MYTHICAL MYSTERY
SIREN SONG
NO ONE IS NORMAL
CASSIE'S COUNSELING
STILES' FIRST GAME
PETER THE ZOMBIE WEREWOLF
HOW IT USED TO BE
ADDICTED TO YOU
NEW BOOK!

I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE

680 18 10
By noclearpath

First Person

Episode: Master Plan
Chapter 36

I stand in Stiles' doorway for a few seconds before I pull him into a hug.

"I was so worried." I whisper in his ear.

"I'm okay." He says rubbing my back.

We pull away and I just now notice the bruises on his face.

"What happened to your...?" I trail off on my question.

"Oh, uh... Yeah, no, it's nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm fine." He tells me.

"No it's not Stiles. What happened?" I ask. 

"Just come in okay." He says. I walk in and sit on his bed.

He closes his door and then heads into his bathroom.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't have any tissues, so..." He says handing me a roll of toilet paper.

"That's fine." I say chuckling weakly.

He sits down next to me and I sigh. "Stiles tell me what happened.".

He sighs. "It was Gerard. He took me right as the lights on the field went out. He brought me back to his house. I was thrown in the basement. He has Erica and Boyd. They're chained up. He beat the crap out of me."

I can see tears in his eyes and I pull him into my chest.

He sobs.

"Shh. It's okay. You're okay now. I'm here." I say.

I pull back and grab his face looking into his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." He tells me.

I see his phone go off.

"God... you have seventeen missed messages from Scott." I tell him.

"I know." He says sighing.

"Why are you ignoring him?" I ask.

"I'm not. Not really..." He tells me.

Before I can say anything else my phone goes off.

Scott: We need Lydia to save Jackson. She has a key that could help. Get her and come to the warehouse district.

"You're gonna want to read this." I show Stiles my phone.

"How much does she know about this?" Stiles asks me.

"Only pieces. She said that half of it feels like a dream." I tell him.

We talked the other night. She told me what she figured out. I didn't tell her anything I didn't know what to tell her.

"Yeah. The other half is like a freaking nightmare!" Stiles says loudly.

"It doesn't matter. If she can help save Jackson we need to go now." I tell him.

"Why you?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Why do you need to go? Lydia is the one that needs to save him. You don't need to be there." He tells me.

I scoff. "What do I'm just supposed to sit here and wait. Hope that all goes well and you all come back alive."

He nods.

I shake my head. "No. I'm sorry but no. I may not be able to do much yet. I don't know how to control my abilities but I can still try."

"See, that's the problem-- you don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I'll feel? I'll be devastated! And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind! You see, death doesn't happen to you, Cassidy-- it happens to everyone around you, okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives now, without you in it? Huh?" He tells me.

"And look at my face, huh? Come on, you think this was meant to hurt me?" He points to the bruises.

I stand there quiet.

I don't know what to say.

"Um... I'm so sorry..." He says realizing the mistake he made in what he said.

"It's fine. Um I'm gonna go." I say making my way to the door.

"Wait Cass stop." He grabs my arm.

I turn to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it. It's just ever since the stuff with Matt I can't see you get hurt again. Every time your not in my line of sight I panic. I worry that your not okay." He tells me.

I don't say anything so he takes that as his opportunity to keep going.

"I can't lose you. I need you in my life." He says.

"I need you in my life too." I say quietly.

He shakes his head. "No it's different. It's like when I'm not with you I can't breath properly. I want to be around you constantly. I always want to see you and be near you. I love you so much. It's more than that though. I'm in love you with. Cassie baby I'm in love with you. I can't stand the thought of you hurt because I'm in love with you." He tells me tears falling down his face once again.

I start to cry to.

He doesn't just love me. He's in love with me. And I'm in love with him.

"I'm in love with you too." I say pulling him into a kiss.

I pour all the love I have for him into it.

We pull away and I lean my head against his.

"You need to call Lydia." He whispers.

I nod and leave to the bathroom to talk to her.

Third Person

As Cassidy talks to Lydia in the other room Noah Stilinski pops his head into his son's room.

"Did Cass leave?" He asks his son.

Stiles shakes his head. "No she's in the bathroom. She talking to Lydia." Stiles tells his dad.

"Is everything okay with you two?" He asks him as he looks sad.

"Yeah we're uh we're okay. We're good." He puts on a fake smile.

"Listen-- I know that getting beaten up, and with what happened to Jackson, has got you pretty shaken. But, be happy about one thing: the game. You were amazing." Stilinski says gently.

"Thanks, Dad." Stiles says smiling for real this time.

"No, I mean it. Look, it was pretty much over... and then you got the ball, and you started running. You scored, and the tide just turned. And you scored again and again. You weren't just MVP of the game-- you were a hero." Stilinski says proud of his only child.

"No, I'm not a hero, Dad." Stiles says modestly.

"You were last night." Stilinski smiles.

"I'm not a hero." Stiles mutters as his dad leaves the room.

But he is.

Stiles Stilinski is a hero.

He just doesn't know it yet.

I won't lie to you guys. I cried a little when writing that Stassidy scene. Only two chapter lefts and Addicted To You is over. I hope you guys liked this chapter and are ready for the end. I'm so excited. Love you.

*Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 237K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
2.6M 81.8K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] โœง Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
21.7K 374 5
You're bored one night, so you decide to check out a new video chatting app. You didn't think you'd find someone like him. (After re-reading this I r...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

305K 11.1K 44
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...