sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

fifty three

808 57 8
By starynightae

"Please Yoongi." Rebecca begged slightly, Ozzy walking in circles around the two. "I have people who depend on me. I need my phone."

"Rebecca, there's-"

"You can sit with me." Rebecca's eyebrows pressed together. "Please. You can watch what I read. I just needed to text the people who really matter, who really need me." Rebecca's fingers came up and pulled at her lip nervously, her anxiety sky high. "Yoongi..."

"Come on." He guided her to the couch, a sigh of relief leaving her lips as she followed. "Just-"

"Be careful, I know."

It was deep in the afternoon, early night if you will. Six in the evening. The time everyone got off work, the time everyone was home, the time where people were on social media the most.

"They found where you write your books?" Yoongi asked, his arm around Rebecca's shoulders, watching her scroll to the bottom of her notifications, 1,000 plus on just her Wattpad account. She hummed, finally at the bottom.

"I need to read the announcements." She looked at him, chewing on her lip. "I need to make sure there aren't any cries for help."

"Absolutely not-"

"Yoongi." Rebecca chewed on her lips harder. "Please. I've gotten hate before, I can handle it."

"You haven't been attacked personally-"

"Yes I have!" Rebecca's emotions were twisted, being overwhelmed in the park, her personal life with her family falling apart, and now not being able to help the people who need her. "Yoongi, people tell me to kill myself, okay? They bitch about my personality. They do attack me, personally, not just my books." She took a deep breath, calming herself. "Not everyone is bad, okay?"

Yoongi didn't know what to say. "T-they-"

"I grew up in hate." Rebecca's eyes left Yoongi's, concentrating on the hundreds of announcements written on her profile. "My family hated me, I can handle hate from them."

Yoongi knew she wasn't going to let him talk, reassure her. He knew that she hates talking about her past.

He also knows, she likes hugs.

He shifted closer, wrapping both arms around her, laying his head on her shoulder, his eyes on her phone.

"I'm here for you Angel."

)()()()(

Rebecca sat in silence with Jungkook and Yoongi, the three of them watching a movie. Except, Rebecca was the only one awake. Jungkook had his head in Rebecca's lap, and Rebecca was scratching his head. Her nails moved smoothly, gently, not digging into his scalp.

Jungkook was in absolute heaven.

He relaxed so much, he fell asleep before the sun had fully set.

Yoongi has been awake for the previous 36 hours and finally crashed on the recliner, probably going to be there for the next 12 or so hours.

Her phone dinged which shocked her for she'd turned all notifications off. Well, the notifications for the apps that ARMY could find her.

It was Youtube.

'BTS' V Under Fire From Hate from Antis AND Army'

'BTS' V Receives Death Threats'

'BTS' V Innocent or Guilty?'

"Oh my God." Rebecca mumbled, going on Twitter to see all about the hate Taehyung was being attacked with. "Oh my God!" She carefully lifted Jungkook's head off of her and rushed out of the living room, heading straight to Taehyung's room.

9:03 pm

"Tae?" She knocked on his door, leaning her ear against it. "Taehyung, it's Reb-" You could hear a muffled scream from inside, and Rebecca couldn't wait any longer.

She opened the door, stumbling forward slightly, and locked eyes with Taehyung. He was on his bed, a pillow in his hands, the wrinkles showing how tightly Taehyung was holding it. Tears were smeared across his face, his shoulders shaking, whimpers falling from his lips.

"No no no." Rebecca whispered, quickly closing the door, rushing over to Taehyung immediately after. "Hey, come here." She crawled closer to him, his hand half-heartedly covering his mouth as he sobbed. "It's okay Taehyung." He was a loud crier, his shoulders shaking roughly, his whole body tense and shaky.

"T-they-"

"Don't think about it." She interrupted, hugging him tighter, blinking away her own tears. She's seen him crying during their awards, she's seen pictures and videos. But never has she been right there to witness his pain herself.

So much raw emotion coming from. So much, suffering.

Taehyung isn't one to cry a lot. He doesn't cry when frustrated. He doesn't cry over a small inconvience.

When he cries, you best know he is falling apart.

"You are a star, Taehyung." Rebecca hummed softly, taking a slow, deep breath, hoping the crumbling boy in her arms will follow suit. "Such a beautiful, bright star." His heart wrenching sobs were slowly subduing. He cried somewhat quietly, his sniffles and choked cries still fell from his lips.

"C-can you, can you sing a s-song?" He wiped his eyes with the sleeves pulled over his hands. "Please?"

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." They both laid against his back board on his bed, Rebecca sat straight, Taehyung cowering into her side. She had her body turned towards him, her arm around him tightly. He had his fingers latched onto her sweatshirt, holding on like his life depended on it. "You make me happy, when skies are gray."

Her voice certainly wasn't one of a singer's. Her voice was not perfect, definitely faltering off key at times. But, to Taehyung, it was perfect.

The way her voice cracked trying to get the high notes. The way she stumbled over her words ever so. Trying to put dynamics in the song only led to a whisper of words from her.

She was so imperfectly perfect.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you." She sang, watching Taehyung's fingers finally release her sweatshirt, finding her own fingers. "Please don't take, my sunshine away." It was as if everything finally clicked once their fingers interlaced with one another. This was the second time they've held hands, the first being in the car.

But this time was different.

They were focussing on the feel of each other's hands. Taehyung never realized how small her hands were compared to his, and vice versa with her.

They never realized how perfectly their hands fit with each other's.

"H-how are you?" Taehyung swallowed, forcing himself to look up at her. He wanted to make sure she was doing okay with the dispatch, with the attention. "With..everything?"

"Taehyung, don't worry about me." Rebecca squeezed his hand once, leaning her forehead on his ever so lightly. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." He smiled softly, nodding only twice, his hand not returning the squeeze.

"Tae..." Rebecca let go of his hand, and he felt empty. He fell for a second, his touch of love, gone from his grasp. But once she touched the side of his face, it was back.

Taehyung's smile faltered and he tried to rebuild it, he tries so hard. But you can only do so much with a shatter piece of glass. Tears pilled in his eyes, blinding him from her. "I-I'm fine." With those two words, the glass turned to dust; his walls crumbled. His head landed on her shoulder, the sobs returning. Rebecca hugged him again, Taehyung small, broken, in her arms. He collapsed into her, finding shelter with her.

"It's okay to not be okay Tae."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
28.6K 1.6K 27
"Please stay with me. Forever..." A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: June 4th, 2020 Completed: November 9th, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. All...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

593K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
18.1K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...