A petal's tale (Various Soulm...

נכתב על ידי writingtheinserts

Every person is born with a lovely flower tattooed across their chest, ripe to bloom. these flowers do bloom... עוד

Prologue
Begonia: Akashi Seijuuro x Reader
Hyacinth: Aomine Daiki X Reader
Aster: Kagami Taiga X Reader
Lotus: Kise Ryouta X Reader
Lilac: Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader
Bouvardia: (Hinata Shoyo X Reader)
Pear Blossom: (Bokuto Kotaro X Reader)
Morning Glory: (Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader)
Goldenrod: Kenma X Reader

Chrysanthemum: Hayama Kotaro X Reader

240 6 0
נכתב על ידי writingtheinserts

Chrysanthemum: Symbol of one-sided love or a secret admirer.

You identified the flower as a chrysanthemum, a yellow one to be precise. You shyly studied the bloom with anxious eyes. Yes, your flower had bloomed, but has his? Him being Hayama Kotaro, one of the uncrowned kings and a rather overly exuberant 17-year-old high schoolboy. You remember the feeling of your flower blooming rather well. The warmth that you felt mixed with slight pleasure and the rhythmic pounding of your heart. The feeling of warmth and fuzziness soon spread through your body. You could almost feel the soft petals caress your heart,

But he wasn't even paying attention to you,

Let alone him even knowing your name.

You sigh as you change into a more casual outfit. You hid your chest well to conceal the fact that you were a loveless bloom. You blush as you call out to your mother that you were heading to the skate park again. She gave you a knowing look as you busted out the door in a blushing fury.

You had always had a bad feeling about your bloom and the meaning behind your flower. 'One-sided love...' you repeated over and over again in your head. You never dared approach him just in case your hunch was correct, and instead decided to marvel him from the sidelines. You were always the one to silently cheer for him at all of his basketball games, and watched every practice. You would silently applause any trick he did on his skateboard, even if he never heard you.

You had picked up on rollerblading just to watch Hayama preform his own skating tricks. Often you would just improve slightly as you watched him perform all sorts of tricks in the hope that someone was watching. You would sometimes notice that he would drag along a friend or two. One of them had long black hair and a rather tall figure with pale skin. The other was rather muscular with short hair and tan skin. The muscular one was rather vulgar in your opinion, and the tall boy that was apparently friends with your soulmate also agreed with your silent opinion. Today was one of those days. You decided to silently listen in as you hid behind a halfpipe.

"So you feel when it blooms!? That's so cool! Have you felt it Reo-nee?" Hayama exclaimed as he attempted another trick off the rails. He attempts to take the basketball from his friend, but 'Reo-nee' quickly placed the ball over his head. The tanned male beside him took that as a challenge and swatted the ball from his paler companion. The tanned male smiled at his power as the ball went flying.

"Nebuya! Did you really need to do that?!" 'Reo-nee' scolded as Nebuya scratched the back of his head. His counter was interrupted before he could make out one word

'THUNK!'

All 3 boys stop in their tracks as they then hear the thud of a human body hitting the ground. 'Reo-nee' was the first to follow the sound to your small fallen form.

"Oops..." was all Nebuya had to say. However the ever so strict 'Reo-nee' whipped back at the muscular man with some scolding words before gently lifting your body. Hayama began to examine you more as he studied your face. You didn't look new to this park, so how had he not noticed you before?

"Looks like you hit the ball too hard Nebuya! The poor thing. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time apparently... Hayama?" Nebuya looked along with 'Reo-nee' at their mesmerized friend. Hayama couldn't put his finger on where he had seen her before. Her soft-looking skin and hair, where had he seen her?

Nebuya took actions into his own hands as he picked up your bag and began to search.

"Nebuya! What are you doing?!"

"Looking for a name, maybe we can just take her home?"

"Rummaging through a lady's things is highly disrespectful!"

"Look, I already got a name. (Surname) (Name)." Upon hearing your name, you began to wake.

Your surroundings were hazy, and your head was aching. You felt large calloused hands supporting your back as you opened your (E/C) eyes. After seeing them, Hayama was a goner and fully obsessed.

"Oh! You're awake! (Surname)-chan, right?" you looked up at the black-haired male hovering over you. His eyes held concern for you. You quickly remembered where you were and why you were there. Your face became a blistering red as you spotted Hayama staring down at you.

"I-I'm sorry!" you blabbed before snatching your bag and skating away faster than any of the boys could run.

"(Surname)-chan! You shouldn't be up! Wait!" 'Reo-nee' called out to you, but you were gone.

"Reo-nee, you said it felt special when your flower blooms, right?" Hayama suddenly asks as he stands, hiding his gaze from his companions. Nebuya tilts his head at the blonde boy.

"Yes, it feels very special, you'll know when it blooms."

"Yeah... I think it just did!" His head whipped up as his eyes were glittering. Nebuya looked over to the severely confused black haired male next to him

"What's he going on about Mibuchi?"

"I think he found his soulmate...?" Mibuchi replied. Hayama then sprinted off in your direction, hoping to catch you.

The next day, Hayama comes to practice slightly disappointed. He couldn't find you last night. After a wild goose chase with you, he finally went home and confirmed what he had felt. The Ambrosia foliage on his chest had finally bore flowers and was in full bloom. He remembered his mother talking to him about the meaning behind his flowers. He smiled as he recalled his mother's excited eyes. She wanted to meet you as soon as possible,

But he had no idea where you went. All he had was a name and a face. Nothing more.

"So it did bloom?" Mibuchi asked as he made another shot into the hoop.

"Yeah! It has to be her!" Hayama exclaims with glittering eyes. He began to stretch upon his captain's orders. His captain's heterochromatic eyes could kill an elephant if they wanted to, so Hayama hurried with finishing the order.

You however while afraid of his eyes, had a knack for avoiding them. You assumed your usual position near the door leading inside. You had become a master of not being seen, and most people didn't pay much mind to you anyways.

"Yeah! Did you see that? That was awesome!" You heard him cheer. His excited voice made you smile and your heart race. His happy aura always seems to get to you, leaving you in a blissful state. Sometimes you could feel the flower over your heart bloom just a little more with joy. You close your eyes and allow a little smile to paint your face.

"Who are you?" a harsh voice soon cut through your blissful moment. You jumped slightly as you looked up to the owner of the voice. His hair was an ashy grey and so were his cold eyes. "And why are you just watching us like a stalker from out here?" You shrank back into the wall as his stare became colder.

"I...I um..."

"Mayuzumi, come in here and practice." A commanding voice soon chimed. The voice's owner glared at your direction, and like a spotlight, everyone else's gaze soon followed to your form. Hayama's eyes went ablaze with his famous glint.

"Isn't that the girl from yesterday?" Nebuya questioned as his blonde teammate raced towards you. Mibuchi tried to grab him, but the exuberant male slipped from his fingers. Their captain only continued to glare. You had interrupted practice.

"You! (Surname) right! Finally, you came back to me!" He quickly embraced you. You blush as you struggle with thoughts. You could feel his face nuzzle into your neck.

"Hayama! Give her some space!" Mibuchi scolded as he cautiously made his way around the captain to try and remove you from your soulmate's grasp.

"Hayama, do you know her?" The red-haired captain growled.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! She's my soulmate! I know it!"

"Y-You know?!" You stutter. How was this possible?! Your flower... and it's meaning...

Were you not the destined lone bloom after all?

Your heart raced as he held you and spilled how excited he was that he finally found you. His captain however was not at all as amused as Hayama was.

"Girl. Go sit in the stands and wait until Hayama is done practicing. As punishment for both of you, Hayama, run 2 extra laps after practice. Until then you are not to speak to her." The red emperor swiftly turns on the balls of his heels as she motions his players to follow. Hayama looks absolutely heartbroken but manages to slip one last whisper to you

"Watch me, okay?" as he reluctantly left you to find your way to the stands.

You had to admit, the stands were much more comfortable than the hard concrete of the outside. You're eyes never left Hayama as he dribbled all around the court. You couldn't help but smile when he succeeded and giggle at the pouting face he made when he didn't. He was like sunlight on the flower of your heart, making you happy and warm. You were too caught up in your own thoughts that you failed to notice some of the second string players pouting and whining about how someone like Hayama found his first.

As the second string began their practice, the first string ended theirs. You nervously waited for Hayama to be dismissed to do his laps. The captain of the basketball team gave you one last glare before dismissing his team. Hayama wasted no time in sprinting his laps.

"He must be over-excited again..." Mibuchi sighs as he heads to the locker rooms. Nebuya grunted and Mayuzumi couldn't care less as he shoved his nose even further into his book.

You absolutely couldn't believe the time that Hayama got his laps done, and before you knew it, he was already dragging you out the door.

"We have to talk! I want to know so much more about you!" He exclaims, but you noticed he was far from ready to leave.

"H-Hayama-senpai...! Y-you're still in your gym clothes."

"You're a first-year!?" He exclaimed as he whipped around to look at you.

"Hayama-senpai..."

"Oh! Right! My clothes! Stay here! Wait no! Come with me!"

"Senpai..." You whined as you were once again being directed by the excited male.

"It's okay, (Surname)! You're my soulmate! You can see me, right?"

"S-SENPAI!" You squeaked. Seeing him without clothes was something you were not prepared for. Something that you had tried to imagine a few times, but failed miserably. Your fast-beating heart couldn't handle what he undoubtedly wanted to put you through. He was just too excited right now! You needed to calm him down somehow!

As he enters the now empty locker rooms with you, you began to think of a plan. You watch as he quickly enters the code to his locker several times, but fails due to his excitement. You sigh as you muster enough courage to give him a small peck on the cheek to cool his enthusiasm.

"Senpai, please calm down. If what you said is true, and I am your soulmate, then we have time. There is no need to rush..." your voice was sweet and silky. It made his spine shiver and his heart feel warm. You then back down and allow him to continue his code, which he finally got right. With his mind now clear, he looked over at you, finally asking you the one question that has been on his mind.

"Why did you run from me?" he suddenly asks as he takes his uniform and his bag from the locker. You sigh as you ran your fingers through your hair. You look up to him as you nervously stare.

"... You do know that the flowers on our chest, while good at locating our soul mates, also represent who we are and our love life?"

"Of course! Everyone knows that!" He came closer to you as he stuffed a few things in his bag, preparing to change.

"My flower..." You shyly began to open your button-up shirt, causing you to blush. "I'm only opening it to here... but my flower is the Chrysanthemum" you allow some of the yellow petals to poke through. The beautiful shy bloom caused Hayama to stare, and almost miss what you had to say. "The chrysanthemum means one-sided love, and it is the common flower used by secret admirers." You hastily began to button up your shirt, much to Hayama's dismay. "I thought... I thought that I was one of the unlucky ones... the ones that had a loveless bloom." You blush as you tried to stop yourself, but you just couldn't. You kept going as Hayama made his way closer to you. "I... I began to just watch you, watch you, and your amazing life. I always thought your Skateboard tricks were cool, and I was always impressed by your games. I love the way you practice and I love the way you smile even at the smallest things." You force yourself to stop before you completely pour your heart out to the smiling boy.

"So you were the one watching... I knew someone was there, and it was you!" He caressed your arm as he leaned in towards you. "You're probably the only one to tell me that you think my tricks are cool. Everyone else tells me I'm annoying and to sit down" He trailed his fingers up to your face. He blushed slightly as a thought ran through his mind. You on the other hand were a red mess. The burning from your cheeks could be felt by Hayama.

"H-Hayama-S-senpai?"

"I have 2 requests, well, 3 I think!" He placed both hands on your face, causing you to blush even harder than before. "My first is you can call me Kotaro! But keep calling me Senpai! The senpai thing is my second request, so my final one is..." he looked in your eyes hopefully "Can I kiss you?"

Your eyes widened at him. Him... kiss you?! You could faint!

You shyly nod. He smiles then closes his eyes and leans in. you close your eyes as your heart begins to race. Your lips let out a soft mewl as he crashes into your mouth with his. His snaggled tooth scraped against your lip gently.

'It feels... so right...' you thought as he soon wrapped his arms around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his chest. Your embrace was full of love. You slowly rubbed your thumb in circles on his back as he slid his right hand up your waist.

Once you parted, Hayama immediately placed his head in the crook of your neck again.

"(Surname)..." He said with an oddly calm voice.

"C-Call me (Name)..."

"(Name)..." He smiled and kissed the bottom of your jaw and then your cheek. "You know what my flower means?" He asked as his excitement once again rose.

"I-I've never seen it..." you admitted.

"It means 'Your love is reciprocated'" You blush at the romanticness of his words, and melted further into his touch, but he pulled away.

Once you had regained slight consciousness from your daze, you noticed Hayama had already stripped off his shirt and was pointing at the Ambrosia bloom on his chest

"See!"

"SENPAI!"

Ambrosia: Symbol of reciprocated love

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

29.4K 2K 37
in which you get connected to your soulmate through the blooming process of your soulmate tattoo. ☆ yeonbin soulmate au ☆ fluff ☆ slightly mature [s...
170K 5.9K 12
Anything you wrote or drew on your skin appeared on the skin of your soulmate. That was something everyone was told as a kid. So what did Sugawara de...
2.9K 145 14
Nico had been mistreated all their life, by their father, stepmother, siblings, and even their friends. When an invitation arrives from the royal fam...
291K 4.9K 46
When you turn 14, you get a tattoo that describes your soulmate. As you spend more time with them, it gets more detailed. But when you kiss your soul...