C.S.I:Crime Scene Investigati...

By Mermaidlirious

A team of forensic scientists deal with gruesome murders in the Las Vegas strip and beyond ,also dealing with... More

Homecoming Part 2
Homecoming Part 3
Homecoming Part 4
Homecoming Part 5
Homecoming Part 6
Karma to burn Part 1
Karma to burn Part 2
Karma to burn Part 3
Code Blue Plate Special

Homecoming Part 1

1.3K 18 2
By Mermaidlirious

I sat at the table next to my wonderful husband Nick Stokes and my bestfriends Sara Sidle ,Greg Sanders and Morgan Brody . "Hey Morgan is Conrad really going up there ?" I ask taking a sip of the water ,she looks at me and gives me a small smile "I don't know at this point " she says "well at least he isn't like my dad who wrote his speech on a napkin " I say lauging and I noticed that Nick,Sara and Greg were smirking too. Sara was my dad's wife and my stepmom ,I know its weird but I kinda like having my "mom" working with me its pretty cool . " Nicole we got a 419 just out the back alley " Nick says getting up "see you guys later " I say hand in hand with the love of my life . We arrive at the scene to see three victims in blood pools " I am going to change real quick , can you look away for a sec ?" "Nicole we've been married 6 years I see you naked all the time " I feel my self blush real hard "I know but ,you know what what the hell " I say removing my red dress that is laced from the back " nice dress " he says I turn around and smile " thanks baby" I say walking to the Dead Body " alright the body gaurd is Alonzo Seal " Nick says getting up "are you sure he was a body guard ,doesn't look like one to me " I say kneeling down next to him. " This was premeditated " I heard Morgan say to Nick as I walked in to the bathroom where Finn and David were . " Hey guys " "Hey Nicole " "hey " they said . "what can you tell us ?" I ask kneeling down . "This is going to sound weird ,but I can't get a liver temp ,guys I can't even find her liver " David said . " someone went through a lot of trouble to silence her ,they could have easily shot her " I say taking pictures " last call went out to her husband Jack Gilmore and lasted four seconds " Finn says . I walk back out to the main room with Finn and we head back to the reception hall. " I haven't spoken to her in about a week " Jack explains to sheriff Liston and D.B . " Yea right minus seven days " I say "she called you tonight around the same time that she died" Finn says. " Wasn't much of a conversation ,it lasted no more than four seconds " I say rolling my eyes at Jack . " There wasnt any converstation she has the habbit of drunk dialling " . Finn and I look at each other " you know assuming that you thought it was your wife and not someone calling you that she was dead " Finn said holding his phone . " You know what lets clear it up right now ,let me see your phone " Finn says . "Am I a suspect ?" Jack Gilmore asks "No sir your not " Russell says . Sheriff liston and Jack walk off "Always the politician " I hear Finn say to Russell " Boy you never learn do you ?" He says shooting Finn a disappointed look and walkiing off. " Now what?" I ask when its just the two of us alone in the reception hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
181K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC