Crow Flies Straight

By KuroEngel_OG

After several years traveling the world, running away from her problems, it's time to make peace with the pas... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Next Day
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Bullet Proof
Chapter 6: Tank Girl
Chapter 7: Cheeky Bastard
Chapter 8: Once Was
Chapter 9: Brotherly Love
Chapter 10: Flirty Visitor
Chapter 11: Reznik & Swimming
Chapter 12: Closet Sex
Chapter 13: BBQ Continued
Chapter 15: Crashed Hard
Chapter 16: Spoiled Bitc...brat
Chapter 17: Tattoo Trails
Chapter 18: Demon Whisperer
Chapter 19: Real Truths
Chapter 20: Demonness & Toddlers
Chapter 21: Invincible Tech
Chapter 22: To Ireland
Chapter 23: Night Invaders
Chapter 24: Silent Stars
Chapter 25: Anxiety Overload
Chapter 26: Volcano Kitty
Chapter 27: Shit+Fan
Chapter 28: Going Golfing
Chapter 29: Rain Song
Chapter 30: 1 & Only
Chapter 31: Happy Date
Chapter 32: Missing
Chapter 33: The Condor
Chapter 34: The Rescue
Hey you. Yeah you!
Happy Ending ~ Part 1
Happy Ending ~ Part 2
Juice Ending ~ Part 1
Juice Ending ~ Part 2

Chapter 14: NOT CANNON

2.5K 60 8
By KuroEngel_OG

Music: Vanity Six - Nasty Girl

Authors Note: As it says in the title, this is NOT part of the actual story. Kitty, is not a slut and wouldn't actually have a threesome with anyone especially not after having sex with Happy earlier in the day.

But I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wanted to write a threesome scene for her and was really wanting her to actually have sex with Jax and Juice at some point in time, so what better way to kill two birds with one stone? Or maybe it would be "kill two dicks with one woman"? 🤔

Either way, enjoy the NON CANNON smut!

~KuroEngel <3
⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

With that Happy easily picked her up slightly and moved her out of the way and walked out the door. She heard his bike shortly after and saw it drive off.

Kitty walked back out the sliding door with a sigh, "He was too pissy to come back 'eh darlin'?" Jax said leaning back in his chair and drinking the last of his beer.

She plopped down in the chair and nodded, "Yeah, he's all butthurt because I wasn't just yanking his chain but also taking jabs at him. It wasn't really nice of me to be honest." She guzzled her beer till it was gone then brought up her legs onto the chair so she could wrap her arms around them.

"Soooo... about this threesome..." Juice casually brought the conversation back to the original topic. He slyly looked at Jax who now both were smirking at Kitty.

She looked at them with unsure eyes. "I mean come on, why not? There is only the three of us here now and I haven't had any since Tara..." Jax tried to persuade her.

She looked to Juice for some sort of a sign to say he was just messing around, this afterall wasn't something she was prepared for.

He just shrugged, "I haven't been with anyone for a bit too... been kinda hoping and waiting to finally get my chance with you." He rubbed his mohawk like he always does when he's nervous and just gave her his biggest smile with a wink.

She dropped her legs and looked back and forth between the two guys for a moment while they just looked at her with their Cheshire Cat grins.

She shrugged, "Fuck it, let's go." She said as she stood up and began to walk to the door taking off the sweater to put it off to the side nicely. Her heels clicking seductively on the cement.

Juice whipped his head to look at Jax who was looking at him with the same wide eyes and within an instant both guys were jumping up out of their chairs as fast as lightning and racing after her. Juice had even knocked his chair over in his haste.

They caught up to her fast and surprisingly Juice was the first one to reach her so he planted a heated kiss to her lips while Jax stood behind her and rubbed his growing hardness against her ass while kissing along her neck.

Jax began to pull them towards the hallways and down to her room while both guys groped her wild and frantically. She on the other hand was a moaning mess between the onslaught of arousing gropes, noises and rubbing.

When they got into the room, they were both standing to the side of her, each rubbing and groping a tit and an ass cheek while Jax kisses her hard and Juice kissed her neck.

Juice brought his hand from her ass to untie her top by her neck and when it was undone, her breasts fell out with a bounce making her moan.

"Fuck those are some amazing tits darlin'." Jax commented right before his hand on her ass pulled back and smacked it making her moan loudly.

Juice had made his way to sucking and licking one of her tits, pulling the nipple and metal bar into his mouth and nibbling on it, making her whimper while Jax kissed her again.

Juice's free hand went to unbutton her shorts and drop them to the floor while his fingers rubbed her now soaking wet pussy from over her panties.

Her hands in the meantime of the guy's assaults, was attempting to undo their jeans so she could get her hands down into their pants to grab their cocks.

Once she did she was shocked to find that they were both fairly large. About as large as Happy. The two groaned against her as her small hands wrapped around their now fully hardened members and began to gently stroke them.

Jax pulled her hand from his pants and turned her around pulling Juice's hands from her front to where she was facing Juice.

Juice kissed her hard while her hands made work in taking off Juice's shirt after he removed his kutte then to removing his pants while his hands fully removed her shirt and played with her breasts.

Jax on the backside had grabbed her ass in his hands, smacked each cheek eliciting more moans from her as he hissed. He grabbed the edges of her panties and pulled them down to the floor as he knelt down.

He bent her a little so he could have better access to her pussy. "Jesus Cris.... mmm fuck baby, your pussy is hella better looking than Tara's, hell even better looking than any woman's I've ever seen..." he stuck his tongue out and licked it from the bottom underside all the way up to her asshole causing her to gasp at the sensation. "...damn it tastes even better too! Fucking hell!"

He shoved his face back in and began to nuzzle, lick, suck and nibble on her pussy as his thumb rolled around her tight little asshole, occasionally putting pressure on it.

Juice was now naked in front of her and she was stroking his cock while he sucked on her neck. She was moaning whimpering because Jax's tongue was making her feel so good but she was wanting a dick to fill her.

She felt herself tighten up as an orgasm was about ready to erupt but she turned herself from Jax before she could cause she didn't want to get her cum all over his kutte... it was very disrespectful to the club to harm their kuttes afterall.

He looked at her from below confused and she just smiled, "Trust me." He nodded and stood up in front of her, them kissing while she took his clothes off and his one hand went to rub her clit and the other to play with her nipples. She could taste herself on his lips and it was so erotic.

Juice had taken that moment to slide his dick between her legs and just rub it back and forth between her wet pussy lips to tease, just not actually inside.

She was rocking her lower half back and forth in motion with Juice and Jax's fingers while Jax was now finally naked and she began to stroke him in motion with her movements and all that could be heard was the moans and slight slapping of skin on skin contact.

She kissed Jax deeply as she cried out a moan as her first orgasm shot through and she squirted all over Jax's fingers and Juices cock.

Both guys stopped and looked at each other with smirks, "Holy hell VP, she's a squirter!"  Juice said, getting more excited now. "Who goes in first?" He asked, his smile as wide as it will go.

"Battle you for it?" Jax asked casually and Juice only nodded. They both brought up their hands in open view of each other, Jax's arms around Kitty's shoulders and began to slam one of their fists down onto an open palm.

After three slams, they had to choose either rock, paper or scissors. Juice grumbled, "Awww man.." he had paper. Jax grins as he had scissors. "No whining, you at least got the first squirt on your dick." He winked as he spun Kitty around laying her bent over into the bed, and began to rub his cock's head along her slick folds eliciting moans from her.

Juice walked in front of her and she opened her mouth and began to lick his dick like a lollipop. It was leaking heavy amounts of precum and she just licked it all up hungrily. She had noticed that he had a tattoo on his dick too and she thought that was hot as fuck.

She suddenly felt Jax ram his cock all the way inside her rough and fast and it caused her to gasp opening her mouth wide. That gave Juice what he needed and shoved his dick down her throat.

Both guys began to fuck their current holes harsh and wildly, completely overtaken by the excitement of the current experience with Kitty's smaller body.

They were ramming so wildly that it didn't take long for another orgasm to hit and she squirted on Jax's lower half and legs, pushing his cock out.

"Switch?" Jax asked Juice and he picked up Kitty's head from his dick, and as she moved to get up, Jax grabbed her legs making her fall onto her back and spun her. She was now facing Jax with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and her legs spread for Juice.

She began to lick and suck on Jax's dick in front of her while Juice took in the sight, "Damn, you weren't kidding, that is magnificent!" Juice ran his hand over it, feeling it and rubbing her clit. She wiggled her hips at him and moaned as Jax smirked, "Wait till you feel it."

Juice pushed his dick in and Jax was right, it felt absolutely fucking amazing! He began to pump into her while Jax shoved his dick into her mouth. They synced their movements back up as they rammed her. Juice rubbing her clit furiously while Jax used her breasts as hand holds to really shove his dick down her throat.

She couldn't hardly breathe but she felt so fucking awesome! Sex with one person was hella good, but this, this she got so pampered and thoroughly taken care of she never wanted it to end.

She couldn't control it when another orgasm hit suddenly and she squirted upon Juice's chest. He chuckled slightly, "Maybe we should start calling her 'Juice'." Jax pulled out of her mouth and laughed, "She sure is a juicy one." He winked as Kitty laid there trying to catch her breath.

Juice reached over and grabbed Kitty and sat her up on her knees, ass facing him before he looked to Jax, "Double?" Juice asked with a smirk. "Hell yea brother." They fist bumped.

Jax reaches over and picked Kitty up easily into his arms. She immediately wrapped her legs around him as Juice got behind her. She wrapped one arm around Jax and the other around Juice while he rubbed his still very wet dick along her tight asshole.

He started to push in and she whimpered in pain but it had also felt good too. She was thankful that everything was so wet between her legs when he had pushed in. He started to move a bit to get her used to it and relax when she felt Jax pushing himself at her pussy entrance.

Both guys weren't small so it was an even tighter experience than she had ever felt before but it was so gloriously fulfilling. "Mmmm, you guys feel so fucking good filling me up." She purred while giving each one a deep kiss. Her head completely gone and filled with sexual lust and satisfaction.

Both guys started moving in and out at their own rhythm and it was just mind numbingly good that soon Kitty was just a hot moaning, panting and crying out names of a mess.

Since Jax was mostly holding her up, she was kissing him hard and deep while Juice kissed and nibbled along her back and shoulders while his hands were playing with her breasts, gently pinching, pulling and rolling her nipples.

"Ohhhmmmm I'm so close! Yes yes yes, feels so good!" She moaned while Jax now was biting and sucking on her neck. It didn't take much more and she came so hard squirting all over them and even though it was powerful and tried to push them out, the guys just kept fucking her harder and harder, ramming into her holes with even more force than her squirting.

"Fuck I'm gunna cum and fill up your perfect ass... you want that, huh baby?" Juice groaned into her ear while nibbling her lobe. She nodded, "Yes Juicy baby, fill my ass up."

"I'm gunna fucking cum all up inside your cunt, you love that idea dont'cha darlin'?" Jax grunted as he kissed her. She nodded again. "Yeah, you're a dirty kitty that likes having two guys fuck and fill her up at the same time... pumping their cum inside her, arent'cha?"

"Yes Jax, pump me full of your hot cum. Both of you. I want to feel your cums shoot inside me!"

She suddenly gasped out as another orgasm hit and it was the last bit that was needed to throw both guys over their own edges and empty their sacs into her. Both continued to fuck their respective holes until they were empty and her body released its hold from around them enough to release them.

Juice pulled out first and spread her ass cheeks watching his cum drop out, "Damn that's a beautiful sight." He moved to sit on the bed while Jax dropped her onto the bed next to Juice, pulling out of her simultaneously.

Jax then sat down next to Kitty on the bed as well and reached over to push on her mound right above her pussy slightly. The pressure pushed some of his cum out faster and mixed with Juice's, "Fuck, you're right Juice, that definitely is a damn beautiful sight."

Both guys looked and smirked at each other, trying to catch their breaths, while covered in sweat. They turned to look at Kitty who was sprawled on the bed, eyes closed, unable to move and just breathing heavy. The guys chuckled at her appearance and how thoroughly fucked she looked.

"Hell darlin', you look like you enjoyed that." Jax said while running a finger over one of her breasts. She whimpered and nodded, "That was the best fuck I have ever had, both you guys are amazing." She panted out between breaths.

They just laughed and Juice leaned over towards her, "Alright, just rest now baby." He kissed her lips lightly and she just nodded. "Are you guys going to leave now?" She asked with a pout.

Juice looked at Jax and both smirked knowingly, "Nah darlin', we were just letting you rest some, we aren't even close to being done with you." He had leaned down and laid beside her and Juice followed suit.

Both guys cuddled up to her and caressed her body tenderly while she relaxed and started to pass out. "Good... cause I don't want this to ever end..." and she was out.

Jax tapped a hand on Juice's arm to get his attention, "You think we could keep going like this... like a 3 way friends with benefits thing?" Juice shrugged, "I don't know... I never thought she would do something like this so maybe we should approach the subject with her tomorrow?"

Jax was about to respond when Kitty spoke up, "If you two can keep fucking me like that, fucking hell yeah we can make this a continued thing."

They both looked at her, her eyes were still closed until she peeked one eye open and grinned. "We thought you were asleep." Juice looked confused. Kitty sat up on her elbows and chuckled, "I was, but then I got horny again."

The two guys laughed while Jax reaches for Kitty and turned her to face Juice, "I get the back this time." And with that, he began to rub his ever hardening dick against her ass while Juice made out with her and rubbed his fingers on her creamy clit.

This type of back and forth, and combined efforts went all night long until shortly after the sun rose in the sky and all three passed out, sprawled and cuddled together in a puddle of naked, sweaty limbs and literal fluids everywhere.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

I hope you enjoyed the smut! I definitely enjoyed writing it and now, I shall return you to our regular scheduled reading. Loves ya!
~ KuroEngel <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2.1K 49
Her boyfriend left her when he found out she was pregnant. Before she could tell him that she'd won a huge lottery. Heartbroken, lonely, and a soon-t...
1.3K 104 7
A woman defends herself and the judge decides to make an example out of her and sends her to prison. After she's released, she decides to move across...
31.5K 757 16
When SAMCRO's Princess runs away...pregnant...what's she going to do? When someone tries to force her to get rid of her child, she comes home where s...
2.8K 42 5
How much different would Jax Teller's life have been if JT never died? If the loss of Thomas brought JT and Gemma closer together instead of tearing...