In Frisky love (female frisk...

By dilansi

Hello! i wantet to say that the pictures aren't mine. but anyways let's start. "Dilan" is, when i'm saying so... More

The beginning
the Meeting
THANKS-giving + announcement
The Sleepover
How did you know that?
The Black Person
The Fight
Valentine's day
The Lab of Mr. G
The Fight against Tyler
How you escaped the chained wall
A Little Explanation, Why No Updates Came
The Truth About Tyler
End (of Season 1)
Overworld

Y/N went insane

1K 19 11
By dilansi

Dilan: ,,This, is my chapter I promised. Hope you enjoy."

No one's P.O.V

It has been 1 week after Y/N rescued Gaster from the void. After Sans and Papyrus saw him, they were shocked. They asked many questions and they were all answered. Everyone is talking with him and asking, how he's been. Frisk and Y/N even telled Toriel and Asgore, that they're a couple and they were alright with it. But Somethings not right. Y/N is always outside. He often is at the bridge and at the judgement hall. When Frisk is asking him, what the matter is, he just smiles and says, it's nothing, but Frisk doesn't believes that. After two days, Y/N got very ill. Frisk and even Chara are scared, what could happen next. They don't want to let anyone die like that again.

Present day

Y/N P.O.V

I'm lying on the bed. Frisk came in and gave me a plate of soupe. She's really carrying for me.

Frisk: ,,Do you feel better?" She said, putting the plate of soup on the beside table.

(Y/N): ,,I'm doing better. Thanks for asking."

Frisk: ,,I hope, you're going to be alright. If you need anything, just call me.

(Y/N): ,,Okay, thanks Frisk"

She left the room and you're all alone. Well, not really. You still have Void.

Void: ,,I wonder, why they're so carefully. I mean, it's not like you have cancer, right?"

(Y/N): ,,Yeah, you're right. It's really strange."

It was silent for a short moment. It was really awkward.

(Y/N): ,,I'm just trying to sleep now. Maybe tomorrow i will feel better."

Void: ,,Okay, have a nice sleep."

(Y/N): ,,You too."

You fell asleep really quick. When you woke up, you found yourself in a dark room, chained at the wall.

(Y/N): ,,Where am i? And why is it so dark?"

???: ,,Hello..." a deep voice called out.
,,Do you remember me?"

(Y/N): ,,Who is this?"

???: ,,don't tell me, you forgot me?"
A lamp lighted up and the person walked further.

(Y/N): ,,TYLER!!"

Tyler: ,,Yes, it is i, Tyler. Your lost brother. I got killed from you less than 3 weeks. Absorbing my soul was a big mistake.

(Y/N): ,,What do you want?"

Tyler: ,,C'mon, guess."

(Y/N): ,,Chocolat cake?"

Tyler: ,,.............Okay, maybe. But that wasn't the point. I think, we both know, what i want."

(Y/N): ,,You can't have your revenge! I absorbed your soul. You are a part of me!"

Tyler: ,,then think again, how could i get my revenge?"

You thought for a moment. When you found out, you looked at him with shock.

Tyler: ,,You are helping me, getting my revenge."

After he said that, he disappeared and left you alone at the wall.

Frisk P.O.V

Frisk: It has been 2 hours and i didn't hear anything from him. Maybe i should go check if he's alright.

I opened the door and it was very dark.

Frisk: ,,Hey Y/N, I just wanted to check if everything is alright."

I turned on the Light and saw an empty bed. The window was oppened.

Frisk: ,,Y/N?! Y/N!!!!!!"

Toriel quickly ran to the room and asked me, what was wrong. She then saw the window.

Timeskip after 5 minutes

Everyone was here. Even Muffet and i don't know, if she knows Y/N but she got called anyways.

Toriel: ,,Alright everyone. As we know, Y/N isn't here anymore. We need to find him as fast as possible. He isn't only like a child for me and asgore, he is like a brother to chara and Asriel, Frisk's boyfriend, Undyne's apprentice and ..."

Mettaton: ,,and a very good waitor for me. He had a job at me since 2 days befor Valentine's day."

Toriel: ,,The point is, we need to start the search now.
Chara, Asriel: You both look in the Ruins.
Sans, Papyrus and Gaster: You look in Snowdin.
Frisk: you look in waterfall.
Undyne and Alphys: you look in hotland.
Mettaton and Muffet: you look at the MTT Restaurant and Asgore and i look at the judgement hall. We all know each one's numbers. If anything goes wrong, just call."

Everyone nod and went to their place.

Asriel P.O.V

We are looking in the ruins for 30min now but there isn't anything.

Asriel: ,,Maybe he's not here. We should call the others and say, here's nobody.

Chara: ,,yeah, you're right."

They were calling but as soon they called, they looked at each on with realization.

Chara: ,,Wait, Nobody? Where is everyone?!?"

Asriel: ,,I don't know but i'm scared."

Suddenly, we both heared a scream comming from the entrance.

Asriel: ,,that sounded like Y/N. Maybe he's in danger!!"

We both ran as fast as we could to the place and after a while, we saw Y/N sitting on the ground. All traumatized.

Chara: ,,what happened to you?"

No response

Chara: ,,Again, what is wrong with you?"

He looked with a creeped face.

Asriel: ,,We have to bring him back to the house."

We both took his shoulders and bring him to the house. He's heavier than we thought. After a while, he smiled.

(Y/N): ,,I can't believe it..."

We both looked at him.

Chara: ,,Can't believe what?"

(Y/N): ,,that you both are so stupid."

He took our hands and throwed us at the Wall. He looked at us with a big creepy smile.

Asriel: ,,Ouch, that hurt!"

(Y/N): ,,And i'm just beginning =)"

He trowed a knife at us. Chara dodged.

Chara: ,,What is wrong with you!?!"

Chara looked at me and saw, how i got hit by the knife.

Chara: ,,ASRIEL!!"

She quickly ran to me and tryed to less my fear.

Chara: ,,AZZY!! Are you alright?!? Don't worry, w-we can fix you. I know we can! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!! PLEASE!!

I tried to talk to her but i was too weak.

(Y/N): ,,Don't worry."

Chara turned around.

(Y/N): ,,You're gonna meet him soon! =)"

With that, i saw how he stabbed Chara and let her bleed out while i was turning to dust. I really hope they can stop Y/N.

Chara and Asriel Fanboys/girls: ,,NOOOO!! WHY DID I DO THAT!! *Cries*

Dilan: ,,It's just a story, calm down!"

Sans P.O.V

Papyrus: ,,ALRIGHT!! I'M GONNA LOOK FOR HIM AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE RUINS, GASTER IN SNOWDIN AND SANS AT THE ENTRANCE OF WATERFALL!!

Sans: ,,Sure bro, whatever makes you happy!!"

It doesn't really happened much until i got a call from Papyrus.

*Ring* *Ring*

Sans: ,,Sup bro!"

Papyrus: ,,HEY SANS! I LOOKED AROUND BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING EXCEPT MONSTERDUST!

Sans: ,,Monsterdust?!"

Papyrus: ,,YEAH, MONSTERDUST!!"

Sans: ,,Pap, try to go away as fast as you can! NOW!!

Papyrus: ,,WHY SHOU-"

Than, he hangs up.

Sans: ,,Pap? PAP!!"

I immediately teleported to the place and found Pap's scarf on the ground.

Sans: ,,NO!! PAPYRUS!!"

I sat there, crying. I was angry. Who ever did this, this person can't even try to think about mercy when he fights me! I teleported to Gaster and told him everything. He said, we need to save the others.

Sans: ,,What about Y/N?"

Gaster: ,,I think, it's to late for him."

Sans: ,,then let's go. Next one is Frisk."

Frisk P.O.V

I was walking around, not even seeing a trace of Y/N, Until I found him by the old statue.

Frisk: ,,Y/N!!"

(Y/N): ,,FRISK!!"

we both ran to each other, hugging a strong hug.

Frisk: ,,I missed you so much. We're searching for you!"

(Y/N): ,,Aww, that's so cute from you."

Y/N P.O.V

I was still chained at the wall but i could see everything. Tyler's about to kill her! I have to take back control!

I was moving myself, trying to break free, but I failed. I tried to get help from Void, but i don't have enough power to summon him. But there is another chance to take control just for a second!

Frisk P.O.V

(Y/N): ,,I've got a surprise for you, my love."

Frisk: ,,what is it?"

(Y/N): ,,close your eyes."

I closed my eyes. I was very curious what it could be. Suddenly, i heared Y/N scream.

(Y/N): ,,FRISK, RUN!! TYLER TOOK CONTROL OVER ME!!"

I opened my eyes and saw, how Y/N was lying on the ground, breathing heavy.
He had a knife in his right hand.

Frisk: ,,NO! I won't let you alone!"

Tyler: ,,Good choice!"

He stood up and ran at me with high speed and tried to stab me. I could dodge most of them but one of them hit me.

Frisk  Lv. 1   2/20 HP

I was trying not to die, but i tripped and fell on the ground. He stood right in front of me.

Tyler: ,,What a shame. Seeing you die like this. But plot twist: I DON'T CARE!"

He was about to stab me. I closed my eyes and waited for the hit, but it didn't came. I opened my eyes and saw snowdin. Gaster and Sans are standing in front of me.

Sans: ,,We saw the fight. We need to fight together to defeat him. Stay here and heal yourself, we are trying to save the others."

They teleported away, leaving me alone next to the snowman.

Snowman: ,,Hey, how was your day?"

Frisk: i hope, they can save everyone. I don't wanna see a genocide run ever again.

Snowman: ,,what?"

Frisk: ,,What?"

_________________________________________
1587 Words. I couldn't finish the chapter yesterday, i'm sorry. And i wanna say something befor i end the chapter: we nearly have 1k readers! I planed to make a new story for the special. When we hit 2k, i'm gonna make a face reveal. But that is gonna take some time. Goodbye and see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
176K 5.6K 31
/This is a female reader/ Your a girl who lost her parents and siblings since you were thirteen. You grew up by your self with two dogs to keep you c...
159K 3.6K 24
Nightmare has his sights set on your au next to destroy for more power, when he decides plans need to change after taking a small liking to one of it...
479K 13.5K 34
Five Nights At Freddy's Foxy X Reader (This is my first X Reader dun kill me please) Note- This is a ment for a girl... I'm sorry if your a fanboy ;...