My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

TWENTY

25.2K 506 59
By slxtforme_

"These nights go by, they're falling fast
Here in a moment, gone in a flash
I'd stop the world to know everything is ok"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I breathed in heavily collecting myself and pulled away while rubbing my eyes. Once I calmed myself down I looked up seeing Gabriel already staring at me worriedly, he brings up his hand and moves my hair out of my face.

He came closer to me and I spoke up "I'm sorry I ran out like that..." I apologized while trying to keep some distance between us but he came closer bringing his hand up, wiping my wet cheeks for me.

"I don't know why you're apologizing, does it have to do with them?" He asked not saying it but I already knew what he meant.

"Yeah..." That's all I said earning a sigh from him.

"We don't have to go back, we can eat in the living room" I shook my head quickly. His family were trying to be nice by cooking Dominican food, obviously they don't know what happened. I knew they were going to ask questions but this was my chance to at least make myself known to his parents. I didn't want to be rude...

"No I want to go" I said and he nodded his head asking me again to make sure if I was really sure. Once I convinced Gabriel that I was ready to go back he laced our hands together and as we walked back into the dining room. As we walked in all conversations stopped and I quickly pulled my hands away from Gabriel's when I saw his father's cold eyes glaring at me.

"Are you okay Gabriela?" Victoria asked and I nodded my head sitting in between her and Gabriel.

"Gabriela, do you have any siblings?" Gabriel's mother asked and I gulped nervously, feeling Gabriel squeezing my thigh comforting me.

"I do, an older brother... but I haven't seen him in a few years. We were never really close" I said and she hummed in response.

"That's sad to hear dear" She answered and I nodded my head, picking up the spoon and scooped up some rice with beans.

"Grandma my teacher gave me a present for having good grades" Ava said excitedly and I smiled looking over at her.

"É veramente buono. Ti farò una domanda e voglio che tu sia onesto" Gabriel's mother suddenly switched languages which made me looked at her. I glanced beside me seeing Gabriel looking at his mother, but it was more like glaring at her.

(That's really good. I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be honest)

"Yeah?" Ava looked at her grandma confused.

"Ti piace la tata?"

(Do you like the nanny?)

"Don't ask her that fucking question" Gabriel slammed his hands on the table making everyone jump. Gabriel's father also stood up and stared at him like he's gone crazy.

"You're not going to talk to your mother like that!" He yelled back and Gabriel just looked at him. He knew he fucked up. I looked at Victoria beside me seeing her giving me a comforting yet a awkward smile.

"Why not? Volevo solo sapere cosa provasa per lei" Gabriel's mom spoke up.

( I wanted to know how she felt about her )

"Then why don't you ask them somewhere else and not in front of Gabriela" I looked between the two. Of course the would be talking about me in another language.

"If that's what you want..." She said and I leaned back into my chair a bit surprised and curious on what exactly they were saying.

"Gabriel enough!, you're a grown ass man yelling at your mother for what? Some gold digging whore" Gabriel's father said and I stood up obviously offended. Everyone gasped and Valentina slapped her husband across the face making everyone go dead silent.

"Don't you dare be disrespectful to my son and his guest... both of you in the living room now" She said pointing at us and Gabriel and I followed her into the living room hearing whispers as we walked out.

I walked behind Gabriel watching his hands ball into fists, Gabriel sat down and I sat next to him while he shook his leg vigorously obviously pissed off. His mother sat down in front of us and sighed before speaking.

"I'm sorry for what Mateo said, I'll make sure he apologizes to you personally. I didn't mean to be rude Gabriel I simply wanted to know if my grandchildren liked her" She said and I broke eye contact with her as she looked over at Gabriel.

"If they didn't like her, then I would have fired her" He looked at me apologizing with his eyes and I shrugged it off agreeing with him. If I was these kids parents I would have thought the same thing to be honest.

"The kids love her, she's been nothing but caring and nice mama"

"I'm happy to hear that... again I'm sorry for what happened I'll have a talk with him" I nodded my head and Gabriel grabbed my hand placing it on his lap.

"How are your parent's Gabriela? I'm sure they miss you a lot since you moved up here" She said and without knowing I was squeezing his hand tightly. I looked into her bright green eyes seeing how much Gabriel resembled his mother.

"Um... they passed away almost four years ago..." She gasped covering her mouth and apologizing profusely while pulling me into a hug, removing my hand from Gabriel.

"I'm sorry darling I didn't know... I'll leave you two alone but that was selfish of me. I'm so sorry again for everything but I'm glad my son found someone so kind and very beautiful" I stood up giving her a hug and she kissed my cheek leaving us alone.

"Oh-wait Valentina we're not dating" I looked back quickly realizing what she meant by that.

"I-" I looked at Gabriel seeing him with a bored look.

"Not... yet at least" He interrupted me and I bit bottom lip keeping me from smiling. Valentina just laughed leaving us both in the living room and she went back to the dining room.

"Gabriela..." Gabriel said before standing up and he  towered over me, I watch his hands go on my waist pulling me close to him.

"I don't want you to go back in there, I'll hurt my own father is he tries something else... let's go somewhere" I nodded my head and he practically dragged me out the living room but he stopped once he heard his mother's voice.

"Gabriel the kids will be staying with me for the weekend" I waved goodbye at the kids and notice that Gabriel's father was nowhere to be found.

"Bye ma, I love you" He let go of my hand and went over leaning down to kiss his mother on the cheek then going inside the dining room to kiss his kids.

"It was nice meeting you all" I managed to say before I was dragged outside to the car. I reach to open the door but Gabriel turned me around and slammed his lips onto mine pushing me up against the car. I ran my hands up his chest wrapping my arms around his neck pulling me down.

"Gabriel" I moaned in his mouth, he ignored me and put his knee inbetween my leg. I yelped when my ankle started to hurt and he pulled away worried.

"My ankle still hurts a little... but as much as I love making out with you, I don't think we should do it here" He pushed himself away from me and smiled smugly. He leaned in closer leaving an inch away from our lips and I quickly looked away opening the car door for myself.

"You're lucky you're handsome" I muttered as I got inside the car and watch him walk around the front to get inside the driver's seat.

"I wanna show you something" He said and started the car.

-

Gabriel has been driving for an hour already. The silence was killing me, everything that happened at his parents, his mother likes me but his father didn't for whatever reason. I didn't know where we were going but I felt like these past few days have been going great between us...

"Did I ruin dinner.. or are you guys always like that?" I said and he grabbed my hand playing with my fingers as he drove with one hand.

"Sometimes... and no you didn't ruin it, my father was being rude to you" The car stops and I look out the window seeing the tall fancy buildings. I get out the car and watched him take off his suit jacket, placing it down on the ground. The view was amazing, we were on top of a hill overlooking the glistening lake beneath us.

Gabriel placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, I laid my head on him enjoying the soft strokes as he drew shapes on my palm. I looked beside me seeing Gabriel smiling while staring at me and I looked away immediately feeling my face heat up.

He's someone I would love to be with for the rest of my life...

I glanced beside me to see if he was still and he was making us laugh.

"What are thinking about weirdo? While staring at me, You must like me... do you?" He said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No I don't" I kept my lips in a straight line but a small smile escaped when his eyes looked at me up and down.

"Your whole face is red and your eyes are telling me that you want me to kiss you" I pulled away groaning.

"I can read you easily Gabriela" He said and I cocked my head to the side challenging him.

"Oh really?" With a smug smile plastered on my lips.

"Yes but before you act all tough, can we talk about what happened during dinner?" He moved so now we are both facing each other even though I was between his legs.

"Nothing happened during dinner... it wasn't serious" I tried brushing it off and Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"Don't fuck with me Gabriela. So your telling me that you hysterically crying isn't something serious. You said it was about your parents... right?" My head shot up and I looked at him seeing him genuinely curious but waiting for me to respond.

"Yes" I whispered feeling my heart pouding loudly.

"You don't have to tell if you don't want to... but it helps to talk about it" He said softly brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear and I nodded my head trying to blink away the tears.

"My parents died in a car accident, ever since that I usually don't eat specific foods. It reminded me of my parents so much... It just brings a shit ton of memories" I choked up and he grabs my hand rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I-I can't go into details about it Gabriel. I'm really sorry I've never told anyone other than Jennie and my therapist" He nodded his head understanding.

"It's okay, I won't ask anymore until you're ready" He pecks my lips and I turned around so I could lean into his chest letting Gabriel wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry I have to tell you this right now but I have to leave later on tonight" He blurts and I pull away from him, looking at Gabriel to see if he was being serious.

"Why do you have to leave tonight?" Gabriel stood up wrapping his arms around me allowing me to lay on his chest as we stood.

"It was unexpected but I'll be back next week... right before your birthday" He whispered the last part in my ear.

"You stalker... was it because of the background check you did?" I moved my face from his chest seeing him nod and I brought my hands up pulling his face down so I could kiss him.

"Before you have to go can we go back to the house and watch a movie?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, he shook his head and no answer I kissed him heading groaned and whisper fine in my ear making me smile.
_______________
Voice - LOONA

EDITED 10/11/23

Thank you for reading❤️
Also 1k reads wow thank you so much😘
AHH 229k reads thank you so so much 😭🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.8K 26
In which she learns to love a dominant Italian man. 🚨🚨🚨🚨 ADULT BOOK 18+ ONLY
163K 3.9K 23
♛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♛ in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband, who cheats on her.
17.5K 426 41
Leilani is traded into a mafia by her own father as payment for his debts. She finds herself in dangerous waters, lethal territories as she gets inte...
102K 1.7K 49
Mafia romance. (Under editing) Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/369736193-bambina-secrets-revealed