๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™„๐˜ผ ยป ๐™ . ๐™—๐™–๐™ ...

By trashtethics

๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue
actor au - metanoia

08

10.7K 531 571
By trashtethics

You hummed along the music that was being blasted in the speakers while you held your boyfriend's hand as you both walked together, looking at the fishes who swam inside the aquarium, spending the rest of the day together inside the water park.

"I really missed doing this with you." Monoma laughed as he swayed your hands that he was holding along with him, "Sorry if I'm not with you during the past weeks."

"Neikkun! I said it's alright, okay? Besides, I can handle myself! No worries!" you said as you shake your head, making Monoma frown even more.

While you two were sitting, he burried his face on your hair, smelling the earthy scent of flowers in your hair which he really loved. Kissing the top of your head before breaking away from you, you can't help but notice the loud sigh he has been exhaling ever since earlier, "You alright?"

"Yeah. This is nothing. I'm fine." the blond man laughed before ruffling your (h/c) colored locks. This is what he usually do when he's upset about something. Usually you'd shower him with cuddles and things couples usually does, but your attempt to comfort him was futile when he moved away from you when he felt his phone vibrate through his pocket.

But that moment only came to an end when his phone rang and interrupted your time with Monoma. He took his phone from his pocket as his eyes narrowed towards you but you only gave him a small smile before nodding your head at him, "don't worry about me. that must be urgent."

"sorry, (y/n). I'm going to answer this then we'll go to our next destination, alright?" he said while apologetically looking at you in the eye before his hand swiped his phone to receive the call.

He then proceeded to move away and talked with the person who was calling him from a distance. Your smile immediately turned into a frown as you felt a little disappointed. You were hoping that you're going to have the whole day with him without being interrupted but guess it's his work and you can't argue with that. Monoma is a busy man and even though you feel a little lonely that you can't be with him all the time, he always makes time to make it up to you.

But come to think of it, you've been patient with him all this time and you can't just brood about small things, right? You would always tell yourself that it's okay and there is nothing to worry about!

You squeezed your cheeks with both of your cheeks with your palms until it began to red as you tried to lift your spirits up, "Don't be such a baby, (y/n)!" you whispered to yourself.

You found yourself sitting on the bench while you swung your feet back and forth as you waited for Monoma to return.

You watched him talk over the phone and you can't help but to smile at how passionate he is about his job. Admiring your boyfriend's side profile while he held his phone to his ears, you can't simply brush that grin over your lips.

The blond took a glance back at you and when he saw you already looking at him, he gave you a small smirk before he mouthed, "I love you." to you.

You felt all your worries disappear as you glance over Monoma, your index finger and thumb formed a finger heart together as you showed it back to him. You saw a small blush crept into his cheeks as he chuckled while he listens to the person who was in the other side of the line but his attention were all focused on you.

You felt your heart fluttered, how can you have this man for yourself?  Just how did this happen? bro, if anything, you are just really stunned on how gorgeous Neito Monoma is and that guy is your boyfriend.

"Shigaraki, that bastard...he was doing some shady business under our noses all this time after all." Katsuki grumbled as he slammed his fist on the steering wheel of the car. They just both left the Todoroki estate and Katsuki was definitely not pleased about what he heard about Shigaraki Tomura.

Shouto gave him some insights about what is currently happening on Musutafu based on his investigations, and seems like Katsukinwill get his hands full woth dealing all kinds of bullcrap once more now that their common enemy is making a move without them knowing.

Katsuki really dispised Shigaraki. And it has been a while since he had heard about him. Ses like he has involved himself with some illegal transactions somewhere in Musutafu, and we all knew that in Katsuki's turf, he doesn't want anyone to go against the rule — a thin white line which the yakuzas have, a rule that states that no one is allowed to start illegal business on the territories of Musutafu behind their backs, and seems like the Todoroki group — who are known for their calm way in dealing things — has been pissed off also by Shigaraki's business.

Sero shot him a glance before sighing while he leaned his back on the car seat beside Katsuki, "Well, you shouldn't be too surprised about that. Akuyaku-gumi always pull some weird shit often."

"He's starting to deal with firearms, Sero. I swear to god when I see him, I'm going to fucking shove it up his fucking ass." Katsuki was mad. He gritted his teeth in frustration while tossing his hand over his blond locks and messed it up, "That asshole."

Katsuki angrily stepped on the gas and ran the car like a madman, making Sero almost shoot himself out of the car since he hasn't even buckled his seatbelt when Katsuki started to drive, "Come on, man! You have a death wish?! Please if you're planning to die, I don't want to join you!"

Katsuki slammed the door shut as he parked the car not too far away from the flower shop that he would always visit, amd on the other hand, Sero was on his hands and knees as he tried not to barf his lunch after that ride with Katsuki.

The sun is almost setting down and Katsuki just wished that you hadn't closed up yet or else he'll feel bummed. He wanted to see that cute little florist that likes to talk about plants while wearing those green apron.

Taking off his coat off and throwing it inside the car before walking towards the direction where the flower shop is while dragging Sero along with him — holding the back of his collar while he drag the poor guy on the street.

"Oh?" Sero, out of nowhere began as he halted on his tracks, his index finger pointing somewhere, "I remember that guy!"

"I don't know him, I don't care." the blond commented back without batting an eye, only making Sero roll his eyes at his friend.

"I think his name is Miboka? Mabushi? Mo...morikawa? Mununi? Wait that sounded wrong." The raven haired guy looled up while placing his index finger under his chin as if he was thinking.

Katsuki glanced at the guy whom he was talking about and boy, bad memories from high school came to haunt him again as soon as he recognized the face of the guy, "That's the bastard Monoma, dumbass."

"Monoma? Yeah! Monoma from 1-B before! You know? The one who always disses our class in highschool?" Sero snapped his fingers as looks at the guy who was standing across the street, holding his phone while busy tapping on it.

Katsuki rolled his eyes as he remembers, of course, who wouldn't remember that bastard who keeps on dissing on him ever since highschool? Monoma is one of those people whom Katsuki didn't really like to be around with and nonetheless want to be around with.

After a short while, a girl with a jet black hair appeared and sling her hamds around Monoma's arm before giving him a quick peck in the cheeks. The two exchanged conversation before finally decided to walk together, hands holding which made Katsuki want to gauge his eyes out and rinse them in holy water.

"Oh~ he going out with Kodai? Bruh, lucky~" Sero comments but Katsuki was tired listening to his bullshit and started to walk first, leaving his companion behind.

He wants to see you already. Whenever he's really stressed out, just one look on your face and it instantly disappears.

Sero gave up as he followed his boss towards the small shop that has a signboard that says "belles fleurs" on the top of the roof.

"Oh! Katsuki-san!" a girl greeted Katsuki and that changes Katsuki's mood. From being so grumpy to a happy one. Sero assumed that the girl Katsukinwas talking to was the the same girl Kaminari was talking about.

She was cute, if Sero would describe her. And she has that cute smile on her face, too. Sero already thought about why was Katsuki so hooked up on the girl.

His frown turned into a grin, Katsuki placed his hand on the top of your head. The scent of flowers envaded Katsuki's nostrils and seeing you already calms him down.

He loved the girl who was in front of him amd he wondered if does he even have a chance with you. Pondering on the fact that he is not that close to you yet and there is still some distance between you and him.

Because as much as Katsuki knew, you only saw him as a regular costumer and nothing else.

He would always wonder if the day where he'll be able to hold you in his arms will come. Will you be able to call his name and love him the way he loves you?

Even though he isn't used to wait and he never waits, he will try. Even if it'll make him wait for years just to be with you, he'll do it. As long as the wait is worth it. 

"Yo, what's up, nerd?"

a/n: gomen for the boring chapter! >< i'll make it up tp you guys in the next chapters asddhdkslos

i just cant think about a good update because of this damned writer's block aaaaa anyways, thank you for sticking with this lame ass story aaaaa

/sends u virtual hugs/
💕💝💘💗💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.5K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 61.4K 23
โ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โž -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
421K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
20.3K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...