The Cursed Alpha | š½.š½š¾

By zepochz

"š‡šž š°ššš¬ šš š›šžššš¬š­, š¦š¢š¬š®š§ššžš«š¬š­šØšØš, ššžš¬š­š«š®šœš­š¢šÆšž, š¦ššš š¢šœššš„ š²šžš­ š”šž š°... More

悈恆恓恝
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
ā€ A/N ā€
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 25: The Offer

2.7K 185 81
By zepochz

"My love for you is the epitome of journey. I will seek for you, only you and lastly you."

____

"Min Yoongi."

The man's supposedly name left your friend's lips all too casually for one's taste that your eyes twitch in dispute interest towards this blond-haired man. Hazel brown orbs of yours observing him silently at the same time the muted voice of Lizzy's went into your brain without a single thought of process.

"—I was even more shocked towards the fact that he didn't remind me of not exactly knowing you." The last sentence successfully being caught by your ears, you abruptly turn your focus towards Lizzy.

"Nice to meet you." The said man beside her said, his hand was still engulfing you in a handshake strongly. Veiny, slender, and a bit pale would be the perfect words to use if it were to describe it. Though you did notice the several cuts and minor wounds scattered all over his wrist.

"Pleasure's all mine."

You softly spoke, bestowing him a half-hearted smile. The air feeling all so suddenly too heavy as you avert your hazel earthy gaze towards his icy piercing ones. If you had to admit truthfully, he has one of the clearest orbs you could possibly see in human's eyes.

Unless of course, he's not human.

As if hearing your inner thought, Lizzy decided to jump in with her answer.

"My brother is like me by the way. He's a werewolf but Alpha breed." Lizzy whispered-shouted at your face, her hands cupping the corners of her mouth. In hope it would hinder the spelling words from being read by people.

Hearing that, You mask the alphabet 'O' with your lips, nodding subtly as you did so. "Ah, that's really cool." You briefly mumbled, directing it solely towards Yoongi.

"Thanks, I heard you have an interest in us?" The man surprisingly said, his thin lips perking upwards. Making him look as if he was looking down at you smugly with overconfidence, and again that disturbing aura you feel from him felt a little bit too real.

So instinctively, you pulled your hands from his burning grasp almost immediately.

Answering his gaze with the same sparks of suspension and hesitance.

'There's something very awful about his aura, his ambiance. What is it? It feels like my skin burns busily if I get too close to him.'

"Well yes. Though, I only know about a thing or two."

"What about that impenetrable boy- Jungkook? You seem rather smitten don't you think?" As the straightforward question left the blonde-haired man's chapped lips, you furrow your eyebrows in confusion and a slight weight was being put on your heart. Seeing the discomfort clearly drawn upon your face, Lizzy nudges her elbows harshly to Yoongi's ribs.

"Watch your mouth if you still want to control the TV tonight, brother." Lizzy hissed, her eyes showing the unwavering threat. Yoongi rolled his lazy panda-like eyes before mumbling "sorry. I got a bit of a sharp tongue."

"Ah, I can clearly see that." You retorted back, feeling a bit too bold that you have to answer him with a snarky tone. Hearing your comeback, Yoongi widened his eyes just a tiny bit and oddly, looking rather bitterly amused than hurt.

As the stillness and silence replace the whole atmosphere, all of the sudden—a buzzing sound, repulsively following the beat of its tune manages to croak out of Yoongi's pocket pants. The material seems to vibrate with the beat more and more, not appearing as if it's stopping anytime by now. Cursing out of his breath, Yoongi pulled his cellular out of his pocket. Eyes catching onto the said caller.

"Ah, shit. Lizzy, mom's calling." The curly-haired woman beside him immediately went rigid, hands clutching to his brother's arms desperately. "Don't tell me we're going home." She pleads. You—who was observing both of them felt rather amused.

"Well No, unless you don't pick it up."

"Fuck you." Lizzy cursed out loud, almost immediately reaching for the phone on her brother's palm. As she was about to walk away, she tilts her head to the side, sending a side smirk before mouthing the next words. "I'll be back." Not forgetting to drag her brother along with her.

Observing quietly at the siblings between the brown curly-haired woman and the blonde-haired man, your earthy curious eyes manage to acknowledge a familiar imposing figure walking towards your way—opposites of Yoongi and Lizzy.

It was none other than, Jeon Jungkook. Both of his hands were occupied with drinks—you reminisce at his promise of them.

Now, it must have—no, it should have been quiet normal to see Jungkook who is a werewolf passing by two other werewolves. They were the same creatures, big deal. Same thing as if you, a human passing by another friend of yours who is also a human being, is it not?

However, This one—not so much. The next thing that happened right before your eyes was truly out of your expectations. You noticed how Yoongi, the blonde-haired man purposefully nudge his right shoulder right at Jungkook's left as both of them were passing by each other calmly. The gesture was awfully transparent for the public eye.

Confused, you saw how Jungkook stopped by his tracks all so suddenly. Cracking his neck to the side, his jaw was set and tight as he turns his body around swiftly towards Yoongi. Almost inhumanely fast that you couldn't capture it fully. Noticing at how his muscles were tensed and teeth-gritting coldly.

A very unamused smile on his face.

Looking confidently at him, Jungkook had mumbled off something that made a rather complacent smirk grows at Yoongi's pale face. Unfortunately, your ears weren't skillful  enough to catch onto his cunning words.

What in the world?

Both of them staring at each other venomously for almost more than a half-minute before Yoongi tossed his leisure icy gaze towards your way. Alarmed, you straightened your composure at the sudden attention.

Are they talking about me...?

As your thought lingers on both of them, That's when it happened. Jeon Jungkook bravely stepping forward into Yoongi's personal space. His golden spheres looking directly at Yoongi's, not even sparing a glance at the people who are beginning to circle them with curiosity.

For the next words though, your ears had successfully caught it.

"Look at her one more time, I fucking dare you."

A cold shiver went running down your spine. Nibbling at your bottom lips, you saw Jungkook has completely changed his demeanor and his posture—even worse his appearance was barely on the edge. His body was slightly more builded up than before, as if he was demanding a control. A warning growl escaped his lips.

Almost immediately, Yoongi lowered his head in defeat and not a second of doubt Lizzy instantly reached out for his arms. Still observing the unusual scene, You weren't aware at the fact that Jungkook was already walking towards your way. Tongue poking at the inside of his cheeks.

Don't tell me—

Was he... nO.

Was he perhaps, jealous? Impossible.

"Jungkook? What was that?" You shakily whispered as the raven-haired male had walked his way through the crowd, stopping in front of you. Clearly dismaying your question, Jungkook puts a glass of red drink into your palm gently. The cold sweats surrounding it immediately touches the inner side of the said palm.

"..Nothing. He just did something I'm very unsatisfied with."

Turning your attention fully towards him, you had noticed some of the features of his well-structured face that were still awfully tight, appearing him ridiculously on edge. You wonder if he would even dare to transform in front of a whole bunch of people.

Knowing Jungkook, perhaps he would. Yet, at what cost?

For now, your curious eyes were too busy observing him at a much closer range which due to that sole reason, it was apparent that Jungkook is indeed still feeling strangely furious.

'Touch him.' out of all the time the vague familiar voice can surfaced—strangely enough, it was this time it picked out.

Intrigued by the thoughts, your body felt like it has the abrupt mind of its own. Choosing to follow the command of that mysterious voice, you gulped down nervously. Hesitantly, with a tiny nervous bite of your bottom lips—you softly placed your feee palm right at his cheek. Thumb deliberately out of your control as it caresses onto his milky skin.

At first, Jungkook had completely stopped working.

Glancing subtle gazes right at his peripheral vision in the hope that he can see your face as you caress your skin into his. Clearly the action had come to no avail, Jungkook tilts his head to the side. Trapping your hand, silently urging for it to continue its wonder.

Biting down your smile from rising up, your warm gaze followed how Jungkook had immediately flutter his eyelids shut. His breathing became much slower than before, and the smallest details of him that was on edge, barely loose was soon absent.

'Ah, does my touch help him to feel more grounded?'

He leaned in more to your touch, even better— He caresses his head back at your palm. Recognizing this strange gesture, you let out a small set of giggles. Jungkook's eyelids slowly reopens, as it landed on your smiling face.

"You're so warm." Shrugging off the compliment to not let it get to you, you reply back coyly. "Your cheeks are cold, Jungkook." Hearing that kinds of response, Jungkook let out a snort. "Just take my compliment will you, hm?" A fond smile grew hastily at his warming face, kissing your palm briefly before grasping your wrist tightly against his hold.

"Princess, Do you want to dance?"

"but you just brought me the- jUNGKOOK HOLD ON-"

____

Y/N's POV...|

"H-how do we do this, again?"

Soft flow of delicate melodies, soothing tune and a very leisure piano notes had the brief moment of both my body and the raven-haired male that was stood firmly in front of me to react to it much so differently. A daunting smile bloom ever so slightly at his attractive sculptured face as my eyes taking the smallest chances to steal glances at the people dancing around us.

"Here, give me your hand." Jungkook had spoken, his voice feathery light against my warm cheek as I give him one my hand towards his. Delibarately intertwining his hands with mine, he puts my other hand onto his shoulder. Giving it a sign as to latch onto it and so I bravely did.

Meanwhile, the boy stood there gracefully with his other hand wrapping around my waist. Fitting his tight hold to grip on my hip, the tingling feeling of butterflies floating deeply in my heart as I look up to see him sparkling his eyes at me.

The golden orbs once again captivating me truly, and I was indeed enchanted by him.

The beat of the song started to begin creepily slow, the end of my peripheral vision showing people started to move slowly in their dance. Completely clueless, I nervously copied the moves. Perhaps, Jungkook had known this dance so well that his feet were loosely on the ground. Remembering every step it took, I let out an amused chuckle.

"I didn't know you were quite the dancer, Mr. Jeon." Again, Giving him the teasing of his own surname.

"I know my way, Mrs. Y/N." He replied, his smile spellbinding, as his feet drags along swiftly the bare ground. Forcing me to follow his pace, I let out a surprised yelp when he grips onto my hip tighter. Closing the ever so bare gap between our bodies that were there.

"Princess, Have you heard about mates?"

Shockingly, He asked in between the fastening beat and the swiftly steps. Nodding slightly, I answered barely on audible voice. "I know a thing or two, Why you asked?" Leaving that question bare in the open air, the beat starts to move faster. Driving us to dance catching to the beat, people cramming more in the dance floor.

"I have an offer for you to have a mind on." He answered all so suddenly after heaving the temperature with tension surrounding our uptight bodies against each other. I can feel the soft fabric of his pants touching my bare knees, the lower part of his body completely sticking into mine.

"And what is that?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow, and I want you to come along."

"Oh...Where to?" I nervously asked, his eyes baring his soul into mine as I did the same under the adorning moonlight above us.

"The Northern Pack. I'm well aware that you must have heard that I'm a bit unusual from normal werewolf, correct? Probably Lizzy told you?"

"I guess so. But she only told me how you were more dangerous than the others, how you act differently—almost violent but that's all." I answered, still being the clueless one out of the two.

"She's somewhat right." He chuckled gravelly, the tone of his voice lowering. "Though, what I meant to say Y/N is not that. But, the fact that I am a cursed werewolf." Shocked, my feet almost halts its way before the realization came upon me that we must not stop our dancing.

So, I continued. Briefly apologizing for stumbling, I look up straight into his soul. The reverberating awed feeling quickly rushing upon me.

"Cursed? Do you mind to elaborate?"

"Do you ever wonder why was all these rumors of me being violent, being dangerous never once dies down?". I nod subtly, waiting for him to continue. "Because those rumors were true. I act violently because of what they have acted towards me. Y/N, I never once was a packed wolf—Though, my name maybe written in their family, my physics are there but my heart is not. A packed wolf would have acted as what werewolves are expected to be. Me? I am just a clueless wolf."

"What do you mean—"

"When I was little, I was abandoned by my own pack. They put me somewhere in the middle of the snow, under the slightly breeching light. I felt cold at that time, the only thing that was able to protect me was simply my black fur." Biting my lips gently, I felt the aching pain in the pit of my stomach as I listen carefully to his story.

Truly, The thought of him being alone in the middle of the snow at such a young age is menacing.

"Then, at one night—a luna breed came passing by my pathetic state. She saw that I was hurt, physically yet more mentally. You see, werewolves who are out of their pack (read: rogue) are more likely to act violent, wilder than the ones who are inside a pack. The feeling you get when you're kicked out of your family—that's the same feeling. Let alone, if you're just a tiny wolf."

"J-Jungkook..."

"I was ended up being her adopted wolf. She picked me out of the cold and placed me in her warmth. She took me into her pack, where she was titled as the Luna of the pack and her husband is The Great Alpha of the pack. They have a son, who is older than me. You must have thought, 'oh, he has a home now' but truthfully, not quite no—"

"—I was rejected, bullied, and overall they made me feel unwanted and hopeless. You know, Sometimes, I wonder why? They should be my home but then I remembered. I am cursed, I was cursed Y/N by the goddess herself to not have a mate, have a throne, have a fucking happiness if it were to simplify it."

Widening my eyes in astonishment, I stopped my feet from progressing. The sudden halt forcing him to stop as well, looking down at me with inner conflict swimming in his enchanting golden orbs. The way he was looking completely bare, deep into me making me squirm in my feet. The song started to hollow lightly, as if watching the silence between us.

Wrapping my hands around his neck, I hug him tight onto my hold. Engulfing his body into my warmth—even though, He was much bigger and taller than me. I must say, it was very impulsive of me. The thoughts of how unfair it was for him was just too unbearable for me to regulate.

'He's so strong..' The thought crossed my mind.

An amused chuckle left his velvet lips.

"Princess, I'm not done yet." He pants, his hands wrapping itself around my waist. Urging him to continue, he did with a slight wavering voice. "My hyungs—They're like my brothers by the way, not biological though—informed me that there's a witch in the northern pack that can possibly help me."

"..Is that why you're going there?"

"Yes."

"Why do you want me to come?" Fidgeting with the little hairs around his nape, I asked. The nervous yet curiosity clearly lingering under my tone of voice.

At that question, Jungkook tilts his head to look straight into my soul. His slender hands resting at the dimples of my back softly. With a delicacy of his voice, Jungkook reply.

"Because Love, I believe you're my cure."

_____

Thank you for the 2k votes 😭 literally i do not deserve this but thank you :(( !! Also this chapter, I'm giving you just a snippet of Jungkook's past <3

thank u for reading and have a nice day loves 🥺🤍

-Z, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 155 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
629K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
73.6K 3.1K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...
1K 45 18
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...