𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 8

7.6K 484 2.2K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A full rage struck the mansion

"Who the fuck do you think you are!! Don't ever thing you can treat us like a mug!!"

And some tensions were cleared

"That's not my character, I'm not a mean girl and I don't want you to feel left out or feel like the girls are against you."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A surprise text hits the mansion

"Aaaaahhh I got a text!"

ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ! Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ♡︎
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʙᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴊsᴋsᴋ

After a fiery evening and a night of awkward partying, the islanders finally get ready for bed. Kai gets himself showered while Jay brushes his teeth. Jungkook, Mathew, hoseok and Namjoon all lay in their beds talking and laughing.

Upstairs in the makeup room, the girls remove their makeup and get changed into their night clothes.

Taesan:"Are you feeling better Kaia?"

Kaia:"Yeah much better. A'm just not gonna give him the time of day like."

Ashlyn:"Exactly babe he's not worth it."

Kaia nods and smiles.

Kaia:"Thanks girls. Honestly ah really appreciate it."

The girls all get up and give her a tight hug.

Sunmi:"It's finally nice to see all the girls getting along."

The girls chuckle and glance at one another and smile. For the first time no arguments among the girls. Even Cam hasn't made a dig at anyone.

The girls head down into the bedroom. Kaia jumps into bed before Kai comes down and wraps the covers around herself; leaving nothing at all for Kai.

Kai comes down into the bedroom and rolls his eyes when he sees that Kaia has taken the covers and taken up most of the bed.

Kai:"Move over."

The other islanders glance at the pair. Kaia screws her face and rolls her eyes.

Kaia:"Nah ah think you can go and sleep on the sofa. Better yet outside's good for ya."

Everyone snickers while Kai kisses his teeth and storms out. Kaia smiles as she gets herself comfortable in bed.

By now, all the islanders are in bed as the lights go out. Namjoon and Sunmi, cuddle up in bed; sharing a sweet kiss before she rests her head on his chest. Mathew wraps his arm around Cam's waist and gently kisses her cheek before shutting his eyes. Jennie is as usual already asleep along with Jay beside her. Ashlyn shuts her eyes and falls asleep so does hoseok. Taesan falls asleep next to Jungkook and wraps her arms around him, while he looks over at Ashlyn and sees that her eyes are shut and she's fast asleep. He sighs and gets himself comfortable as he shuts his eyes.

🌼🌼

The bright lights of the mansion abruptly wake up the islanders. They yawn; stretch and look around. Cam sits up with her messy hair all over the place while her eyes are half closed.

Cam:"Morning losers."

Everyone laughs as she tiredly mumbles. Everyone moves out of bed; stretching while they go and get themselves ready; taking showers; brushing their teeth and getting dressed. Kai gets himself up from the couch and goes get himself showered.

Once the islanders are set for the day; girls in their bikinis and boys in their shorts, they all step outside to see six tables set out with breakfast laid out.

Jennie:"What's going on?"

The islanders get closer and see their names on the tables. They smile excitedly at the thought of a lovely morning breakfast in their couples, except Kaia and Kai who don't smile.

The islanders take their seats, the first table being Jennie and Jay then Namjoon and Sunmi, Jungkook  and Taesan, Ashlyn and Hoseok, Kaia and Kai and lastly Cam and Mathew. They all dig into their breakfast and begin to talk.

Sunmi:"This is so lovely."

Sunmi smiles and looks down at the breakfast while Namjoon leans forward to just to stare and smile at her.

On the table behind them, Jay and Jennie get to know each other a little more.

Jay:"so do you have any tattoos?"

Jennie:"Uh no. It's not really professional in the modelling industry."

Jay:"Oh well there goes my chances."

Surprisingly Jennie chuckles as Jay smiles. Over on Taesan and Jungkook's table, the two finally get the chance to know each other more.

Jungkook:"Okay so, favourite animal?"

Taesan:"That's hard."

Jungkook laughs as she sits back and thinks.

Taesan:"Oh my god I can't decide. I got loads, I just love animals you know, but um, I'll go with pandas, but I have many. What about you, what's yours?"

He leans forwards and thinks.

Jungkook:"Uh I'm not sure actually but I do love dogs."

Taesan:"Oo I do love puppies. I'm thinking about maybe getting like 6."

Jungkook almost choked on his drink as she laughs.

Jungkook:"You're moving mad darling."

They both laugh and continue to talk. Sitting behind them is Ashlyn and Hoseok.

Ashlyn:"I don't think I could handle working in a nightclub, I'll get so stressed."

She chuckles along with Hoseok.

Hoseok:"It's honestly not bad, I mean yeah you get the occasional throw ups at the bar but that's just a regular Friday night."

Ashlyn places her hand over her mouth and laughs.

Over on another table, Namjoon and Sunmi hold hands across the table while they talk.

Namjoon:"What made you want to be an air hostess?"

Sunmi:"Hm, I've just always loved travelling and I guess I found flying like a sort of comfort to me, so I was pretty interested in being an air hostess."

Namjoon:"That's cute."

Sunmi shyly grins.

Sunmi:"How long have you been producing music?"

Namjoon:"Uh for as long as I can remember actually I've always loved music so I just became very passionate about it over time. For now I'm just trying to build my name up. Hopefully I can make it one day."

Sunmi smiles lovingly at him. Namjoon grows shy and chuckles.

Sunmi:"that's very admirable."

Namjoon:"Thank you, you're too sweet."

Namjoon leans forward and gives her a soft peck on her lips. Moving on to Cam and Mathew's table. the two of them eat and converse. Cam is finally starting to be a little more open with Mathew.

Mathew:"I really didn't see you being the youngest in your family thats mad."

Cam chuckles and takes a sip of her orange juice.

Cam:"Yeah two older sisters, people do always think I'm the oldest for some reason."

Mathew:"Big sister vibes and that."

Cam playfully rolls her eyes and laughs along with Mathew.

Cam:"You're so dumb."

Mathew:"I see you trying to hide that pretty smile babe."

Cam looks away and smiles.

Cam:"Be quiet."

Mathew lets out a laugh. He loves teasing her and seeing her reactions. The tension between Kaia and Kai is extremely thick. Neither of them speak to each other.

Kai:"This is stupid."

Kaia:"You're stupid."

Kai rolls his eyes and sits back as he sighs. Kaia looks over at the other tables; feeling sad that everyone is having such lovely and engaging conversations and she's just sat there.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah just feel a bit sad like. Everyone's propa getting a'know each other meanwhile I've just been mugged off. Then ah gotta sit with that twat."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ?"

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sᴛᴇᴠᴇ. ᴡᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢ. ᴛʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇ sᴘɪᴄʏ ʙᴇᴇғ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ. ɪᴛs sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ."

"ʜᴍᴍ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs! ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ!"

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴏʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ᴊᴋᴋsᴋssᴋ ɪ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs sʜɪᴛ ᴜᴘ)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

After the dates the islanders sit around and enjoy the sun. Over on the day beds, Namjoon, Jay and Kai have a chat.

Namjoon:"Don't you think you should apologise to Kaia?"

Kai frowns and shakes his head.

Kai:"Apologise for what?"

Namjoon looks at him dumbfounded.

Namjoon:"Kai, come on you hurt her feelings. What you said wasn't nice at all."

Kai:"All I did was say the truth. Not my fault she over heard."

Jay:"Can't exactly be mad about saying the truth."

Kai:"Exactly."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Namjoon:"Both of them are idiots. It's literally like talking to kids haha, and Jay is older than me which makes it worse, haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over at the gym, the usual squad, Jungkook, Mathew and Hoseok work out. Ashlyn struts over; wearing a sexy bikini which catches Jungkook's attention immediately.

Ashlyn:"You three love working out don't you."

The boys laugh while they continue. She watches them for a few moments before speaking.

Ashlyn:"I wanna try."

She struggles as she picks up one of the dumbbells. She puts it back down almost immediately as she sighs. Jungkook smiles.

Ashlyn:"I don't think I'm cut out for gym life."

Jungkook:"Mm with a body like that babe, you're cut out for my life."

Mathew, Hoseok and Ashlyn burst out laughing. Ashlyn playfully nudges Jungkook while he smiles.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"I couldn't help myself hahaha. She looks so peng it's unreal."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"He is something else haha. Literal fanny flutters."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

While Jungkook and Ashlyn throw flirtatious banter back and fourth, Taesan looks over at them when she hears them laugh.

Jennie:"How do you feel about them?"

Taesan turns to Jennie and sighs.

Taesan:"It's not a case where I'm pissed at Ashlyn. Like she's just doing what she's got to do, and we sorted everything out between us and I don't want any negativity. But at the same time it's just frustrating because, ugh I can see that they have a strong connection, and I think everyone can tell that they practically can not stay away from each other. But it's like if that's the case then Jungkook should just say he's not open to getting to know anyone else. Otherwise I just look like a mug for sitting back and watching them flirt."

Jennie looks over at Ashlyn and Jungkook and rolls her eyes.

Jennie:"It's kind of desperate of her."

Before Taesan can say anything, a notification is heard. Kaia jumps and realises it was her phone. She pulls out the phone and briefly scans the message.

Kaia:"Aaaah guys I got a text!!"

Everyone rushes over with confused faces while Kaia jumps from excitement.

Cam:"Read it."

Kaia:"Kaia, the public have been voting. Please get ready to leave the villa, Taehyung is waiting to take you on a date!!"

The girls scream while Kaia jumps.

Ashlyn:"Babe come on we need to get you ready!!"

The girls grab onto Kaia and run to the makeup room to get her ready. The boys laugh and smile except Kai

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"Doesn't matter who she goes on a date with, she's never gonna find someone as good looking as me."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the makeup room, the girls pick out a nice dress for Kaia to wear.

Sunmi:"I think that sundress looks beautiful on you."

Cam:"Yeah I'd say go for the sundress."

Kaia grins excitedly and puts in the spaghetti strap sundress and pairs them with her wedges.

Taesan:"So how you feeling about the date?"

Kaia:"A'm well excited like A'm so nervous."

Sunmi:"You'll be fine hun. Just be you, I'm sure he's a lovely guy."

Ashlyn:"Definitely don't forget to let us know all the details of the date."

Kaia smiles and nods at the girls. She's finally ready for the date and she can't contain her excitement.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"A'm buzzing. Like ah can't wait to see what he looks like."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The girls escort her to the entrance along with the boys.

Hoseok:"Have fun!"

Kaia:"I will!"

She smiles as the islanders wave her goodbye and she leaves.

Taesan:"I wonder what he's gonna look like?"

Sunmi:"Hopefully he's charming and he's kind to her."

As the islanders agree, Kai rolls his eyes.

🌼🌼

Kaia walks along the pathway where she sees a handsome guy sitting at the table. He's got long-ish black curls and broad shoulders with his face being practically perfect. Kaia is absolutely blown away when he turns his head and smiles at her.

Taehyung:"Hi."

Kaia almost falls weak at the knees from how deep his voice is. He stands up and greets her with a kiss on the cheek.

Kaia:"Hi A'm Kaia."

Taehyung:"Taehyung, but you can call me Tae. It's lovely to meet you. You're even more attractive in person."

Kaia:"Thank you."

Kaia blushes and chuckles while Tae pulls out a chair for her to sit on. She takes a seat and he follows after.

Taehyung:"Wine?"

Kaia:"Yes please."

Taehyung pours the wine into her glass and then his own while Kaia gawks at him.

Taehyung:"Cheers."

Kaia:"Cheers."

They both take a sip.

Taehyung:"So tell about yourself."

Kaia shyly clears her throat as he smiles.

Kaia:"Uh a'm a beauty consultant from Newcastle. Um a'm 21."

Tae chuckles while he leans forward.

Taehyung:"Are you nervous? Do I make you nervous?"

Kaia squeals and hides her face.

Kaia:"Ah don't know why, A'm just nervous."

Taehyung:"You don't have to be nervous, I'm a nice guy I promise."

Kaia melts from his gorgeous smile.

Taehyung:"So what's things like with you and Kai?"

Kaia:"That's literally over. Like a'm not someone who likes being played."

Tae nods.

Taehyung:"Real men don't treat and talk about females the way he does."

Kaia smiles and leans forward.

Kaia:"So are you a real man then?"

Taehyung:"Oh definitely."

Kaia grins as Tae smiles at her.

Some time passes and back at the mansion the islanders discuss what they think Taehyung will be like.

Cam:"What do you think he'll look like?"

Namjoon:"I reckon he's gonna be tall."

Ashlyn:"He sounds like he could be quite manly."

Jungkook:"I love how we're trying to figure out what he'll be like based off his name."

As they islanders laugh, Jennie suddenly looks down when her phone sends a notification.

Mathew:"Oooo."

The islanders turn to Jennie and tune in with excitement as she reads.

Jennie:"Jennie, the public have been voting. Please get ready to leave the mansion, Taehyung is waiting for you."

She smiles and the islanders cheer.

Jennie:"I better get ready then."

The girls follow her to the makeup room to help her get ready. The boys stay sat on the bean bags and discuss the new boy.

Mathew:"Hopefully he's a calm guy."

Jungkook:"Nah I think he will be."

Kai:"What's the big deal anyways, who cares."

Hoseok:"Honestly bro I think you do."

The boys laugh while Kai rolls his eyes.

Kai:"I know he won't be as good looking as me. So I'm not worried about Kaia going astray."

Jungkook:"Honestly I wanna know who gassed you."

While the boys continue to laugh at Kai, the girls upstairs prep Jennie for her date.

Sunmi:"Nervous?"

Jennie:"No, I know I've got this."

She answers as she slips into her off the shoulder sundress; pairing it with a Chanel belt and heels.

Cam:"You look cute. Just try not to be a bitch and talk about yourself a lot and the date should go well."

Cam gives her a small smile, which Jennie smiles back at. After a few more touches Jennie is finally ready.

Taesan:"You look so pretty!"

Jennie smiles.

Jennie:"Thank you."

The girls escort her to the entrance as the boys come through and wave goodbye. She waves back and leaves the mansion.

Cam:"Hopefully she doesn't fuck it up and make the guy want put a bullet in her mouth."

Sunmi:"Camila!"

Cam:"What you were all thinking it."

Everyone laughs and makes their way back inside. As they make themselves comfortable on the outside bean bags, Kaia finally comes back from the date.

Kaia:"Hey guys!!"

Everyone turns around and immediately rushes to her.

Ashlyn:"Oh my god how was it! What's he like?"

Kaia:"Oh he's really good looking like, Ah was totally gone. He's like tall, deep voice, soft eyes. He's so attractive it's unreal."

The girls squeal while the boys smile at Kaia being happy. Except Kai.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"Honestly I couldn't care less. It's not like I'm jealous or anything. He can have her for all I care."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Namjoon:"How did you two get on? Any flirting? What was the conversation like?"

Kaia:"He's lovely. He's a propa gentleman, and there was a little flirting back and fourth."

Taesan:"That's exciting. Can't wait to meet him. Jennie's gone on a date with him now."

Kaia:"She's gonna be blown away when she sees him ah tell ya that."

While the islanders sit down and continue to hear how the date went, Jennie finally reaches the date. She is indeed blown away as soon as she sees Taehyung.

Jennie:"Hello, I'm Jennie."

For the first time, nerves irrupt in pit of her stomach as she approaches him. Taehyung stands up and greets her with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Taehyung:"Hi I'm Taehyung, you can call me Tae if you want. Lovely to meet you."

Being the gentleman that he is, he pulls out the chair for her to sit. He takes a seat after her and pours her a drink. Jennie shyly accepts the drink when he hands it to her.

Jennie:"I didn't expect you to be so gorgeous."

Taehyung laughs.

Taehyung:"Well thank you, you're beautiful yourself."

Jennie smiles brightly and flips her hair.

Jennie:"So what do you do? How old are you?"

Taehyung:"Uh I'm 24 and I'm a photographer actually."

Jennie:"Oh really? Same age as me and I'm a model so seems like our careers go hand in hand."

Jennie smiles along with Taehyung.

Taehyung:"So how long have you been modelling for?"

Jennie:"For a really long time, literally since I was young."

Taehyung:"Do you enjoy it?"

Jennie:"Most definitely. I'm gorgeous and I take good pictures what's not to love."

Taehyung laughs.

Taehyung:"Confidence I like that."

Jennie leans forward; resting her hand on her cheek as she stares into his eyes.

Jennie:"Well, I'm all about confidence."

A wide smile spreads across Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung:"Mm I can tell."

Jennie doesn't shy away from continuing to stare into his eyes, nor does Taehyung shy away from staring into hers.

Jennie:"Where are you from?"

Taehyung:"I was actually raised in Paris."

Jennie:"Oh really! I adore Paris been there many times."

Taehyung:"Good to know. Maybe the next time you go, it'll be with me."

Jennie lets out a giggle.

Jennie:"Yeah I can see that happening."

As the pair continue to talk, the chemistry between them is prominent. Jennie is so wrapped up in his good looks and charm she actually doesn't feel the need to go on and on about herself. As time goes by the date finally comes to an end.

Jennie:"Should we head back?"

Taehyung nods as they both stand. As they walk Jennie links her arm with Taehyung.

The islanders lounge around; having their own conversations and messing around. They hear the sound of heels approaching and Sunmi is the first to notice Jennie along with Taehyung.

Sunmi:"Guys they're here!"

Everyone turns and sees Jennie enter along with Taehyung. All the girls practically swoon as soon as they see Taehyung.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I actually don't even know what to say. Oh my god he is..mmm that man is...gorgeous!"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"How on earth is someone born looking like him? He's 100 out of...fuck it there's not even a number to describe how hot he is."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"Ooooff he is oh my god. The boys better be worried because that guy could get any girl to bend over him. Without a complaint. Wow he is fine."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The islanders gather round Taehyung and introduce themselves. He receives a friendly welcome from everyone but Kai who seems to be intimidated by his presence.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"He's not even that good looking. He really not. Whatever."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Everyone is extremely nice, the girls are absolutely stunning. So yeah I'm excited to see where this journey goes.

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Steamy conversations

"I'd let you do anything to me."

"Noted."

And an awkward chat

"Just be fucking honest."

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 987 21
𝕽𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖓 𝖚𝖓𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔�...
553K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
131K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...