MishBir Romantic FF : VIVAH (...

Angel7719135

It is an arranged marriage story. It is a story of Abir and Mishti from yeh rishta he pyar ka starplus show... Еще

MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 1 : Wedding Day
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 2 - First Night
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 3 - First Morning
Mishbir FF : VIVAH Chapter 4 - Just Married, forever in love
MishBir FF : VIVAH- chapter 6 - Reception
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 7 - Romancing with Mrs. Abir
MishBir FF : Vivah - chapter 8 - Couple at Dubai
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 9- First Love making, becoming one
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 10 - Dubai Trip
MishBir FF: VIVAH- chapter 11 - Dubai Trip 2
MishBir FF: VIVAH - chapter 12 - Adding some romance in trip
A note to my readers
MishBir FF : VIVAH-chapter 13 - Sex in the cruise ship
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 14 - Bathroom romance and Dada Dadi reaching home
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 15 - Make love to me...
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 16 - Being daughter in law
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 17 - Eating her boobs in his office cabin
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 18 - Dinner invitation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 19 - Her taking the lead in love making
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 20 - Morning Hotness
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 21 - Hotness through phone
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 22 - Love on the Terrace
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 23- Preparation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 24 - Pooja
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 25 - romantic night
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 26 - hot romance
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 27- midnight sex on the balcony

MishBir FF: VIVAH Chapter 5 - At her home, A Strawberry treat

7.3K 175 9
Angel7719135

Abir and Mishti was in the car driving towards mishti's house.

( Abir's car :)

They both were having a sweet smile on their face. Mishti was happy that she can see her family. After one hour of journey they reached her house. It was a nice bangalow .

( mishti's house: )

Mishti's parents welcomed them inside. Servants helped them to carry the gifts.

Everyone liked Abir's behaviour and his simplicity. They gave them drinks and snacks to eat. Abir got well mingled with the men and Mishti soon went inside kitchen to talk with the ladies. Mishti was blushing from their teasings. After lunch her parents asked them to take rest for sometime and Mishti took Abir with her. She saw him her house and room. He liked that everything was very neat and tidy.

Abir was sitting on the sofa in Mishti's room when she entered with a plate in her hands. It was some fruits. She placed them on the table infront of the sofa. Abir asked her to sit down beside him . She sat with him and gave him some fruits. Mishti was eating a strawberry which was her favourite.

She sucked the fruit and licked its juice on her lips.

he chewed the half of it and was going to eat the other half when Abir caught her hands .

It was when she realised Abir's face was close to her and he was looking so intently at her lips which was covered by strawberry syrup.

Abir in his husky voice said : " How can you eat strawberry alone Mishti ?"

Mishti took the strawberry in her other hand and said : " Ji. Aap khayiye. "

Abir : " Na.. not like that. Not that strawberry. I want this strawberry. "

Mishti blushed feeling him touching her lips and caressing there.

Abir took the half eaten fruit and squeezed the juice onto her lips. Then without waiting , he sucked her lips with his.

He sucked her both lips for sometime.

Then entered his tongue inside her mouth and tasted her strawberry flavoured nector. Mishti was in an another world. Her hands caught hold of his kurta.

Abir took a new strawberry and placed half of it on her lips. Then he started to eat the strawberry along with her lips. Sensations were going through Mishti's body. She felt some want in her body. He squeezed the juice on her lips again and sucked them again. When he felt she is breathless he left her lips and went down to her beautiful neck. He took a grape and pressed its juice on to her neck and sucked there. Mishti tilted her neck to the other side which gave Abir more space.

Mishti was breathing heavy from the feeling he was evoking in her body. It is first time she feeling such sensations. First time in her life a man touching her so intimately. She felt happy that it is her husband and he have all the right to have her. Mishti was moaning slightly which made Abir more intense.

After sometime Abir took his face away from her. She was shy to look at him. He liked the shy nature of her. He understood it is all new for her. He went inside washroom to wash his hands and she also washed. Then Abir took her to the balcony and Mishti was talking to him about her family placing her head on his shoulder.

On evening , the family said them bye and Mishti and Abir returned to his home. Mishti saw he parked his car in the middle and asked him.

Mishti : " Ji , why did you stop here ? "

Abir : " Maa has said to take you for shopping. You may want to buy something. Also tomorrow is our reception. "

Mishti remembered she has to buy somethings and smiled at him thankfully . Abir took her to a cloth shop in the mall and mishti searched for thinks she want.

Then Abir took her to the jwellery shop which was theirs and he had to talk to the manager there for a matter.

After talking to the manager , Abir turned to walk back to Mishti when he saw something in the shelf. He asked to pack it and then went to Mishti.

They both reached home. It was evening 7 pm. Mishti came out of bathroom after having evening bath wearing the saree she wore in the morning after bath. Abir asked her to come near him. He gave her another box.

Mishti: " Ji. Aap aise gift deke mujhe spoil karenge "

Abir : " I only have you to spoil. Open that and look dear "

Mishti opened box and saw a chain. Abir asked her to wear it and mishti tried to wear it around her neck. But Abir caught her hand smiling and took the chain from her hands.

Abir: " It is not to wear around neck. "

Mishti : " Ji , then where will I wear it ? "

Mishti looked at his face not understanding . Abir kneeled down infront of her. He sat on his knee. He held the end of saree at her belly and looked at her. She swallowed having got what it was and Abir slowly made her saree sideways and made her belly bare.

Now he took the chain and tied it around her belly. It was a beautiful silvery white coloured chain. It was adding on to the beauty of her belly.

Abir couldnt took his eyes away from the view infront of him. He went close to jer belly where the chain was lying and kissed there.

Mishti gasped feeling his touch.

Abir held her with both hands and kissed everywhere along the chain.

Then he looked at the deep navel of her. It looked so sexy. So deep. Abir lost his control and entered his tongue into her navel. He circled his tongue inside and around her navel. Mishti caught his hair in both hands and caressed on his head. She closed her eyes and cherished his touch.

Abir being content of her belly and navel , stood up and hugged her. She placed her head on his chest.

Abir whispered slowly into her ear : " I love to see waist chain on your belly. So always wear it."

Mishti replied him blushing : " Ji."

After dinner Mishti came into the room and saw Abir sitting on the couch concentrating on his news. He smiled at her. She came and sat beside him and put her head on his shoulder. He instinctively put his arm around her and hugged her closer. When he was done seeing the news , he saw she had slept. He raised her in his arms and made her sleep on the bed.

Then he lied beside her , hugging her to him , kissing on her forhead and slept peacefully .

At early morning , Mishti woke up by a good feeling. She looked at the sleeping form of Abir. He was sleeping hugging her. She stood up without waking him and went to freshen up. After having shower , she wore a orange saree.

( Mishti's dress: )

She knows Abir like her in Sarees. So she has brought mainly sarees from her house. She then went infront of the God Idol on the wall and prayed infront of it. Then she came towards Abir and touched his feets. He was still sleeping. Mishti looked at the clock and went to wake him.

Abir : " Good morning "

Mishti : " Ji. Good morning. Aap uthiye. Time ho gya he. "

After Abir also took shower they went to morning pooja and everyone prayed for the family's happiness. After prayer everyone sat in the couch and was talking drinking coffee and tea.

Mishti served Abir coffee and then taking her coffee sat beside him.

Maa: " Mishti beta , aaj evening reception he. You remember right "

Mishti : " Ji Maa. When will it start "

Papa : " Everyone get ready by 5. Then we will go to the venue. By 6 guests will start coming. "

Abir : " Ji. papa. Are you going to office in the morning ? "

Papa : Yes. 2 days work is already pending. So me and Kunal will go and check."

Abir : " I can also come Papa. Waise wo jwellery designers meating is tomorrow. I want to look at the new designs once more. "

Papa : " Ok then. You come with us then leave early. I dont want to make my daughter feel lonely on her first days. "

Mishti : " It is ok Papa. I am fine here. Waise bhi Maa and Bhabhi is here with me. "

Servant came there to tell them breakfast is ready. Then everyone went to have breakfast. Usually food is prepared by servants. They have athebest cooking servants there. But whenever the ladies want to cook or their husbands want to eat something made by them, they will cook by themselves.

After breakfast Abir went in the room and saw Mishti taking his office suit from wadrobe. Abir smiled at her and took it to change. Mishti helped him by bringing him his watch , tie , purse , shoe and other things. Abir was happy that she got on to a duty of wife so easily. And he could see she was happy doing that.

He kissed her on her forhead and said. " I will try to come for lunch. Will you cook something for me. "

Mishti : " Ji. Sure. What shoold I make ?"

Abir : " Ask Maa what is my favourites. Then cook anything what you know from them. Ok. Now..Bye. see you. "

Abir tapped her cheeks lovingly and smiling at her left for the office. Mishti accompanied him till door with his bag and waved him bye. Sighing she went to search for Maa. Maa taught her what all are Abir's favourites and she started to cook. She was already missing him. She never thought she will feel for him this soon. It is only 2nd day of their marriage. But Abir has made a place in her heart already.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

INTERTWINED FATE ~ A MishBir saga mishbir_pyaar

Художественная проза

63.9K 5.4K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...
Mere Humsafar... Riya

Любовные романы

14.1K 685 32
Story of a CID officer and a simple girl. Mishti feels low thinking herself to be unwanted and unimportant everywhere. Her life takes a 360° turns w...
11.1K 371 5
"Its cold abir,"mishti screamed. "Yes angry chorni,it's cold because its ice."I said in her ear and she arched her body. I started kissing her neck a...
When Love Calls #Wattys2019 Honey Sharma

Любовные романы

158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...