MishBir Romantic FF : VIVAH (...

By Angel7719135

It is an arranged marriage story. It is a story of Abir and Mishti from yeh rishta he pyar ka starplus show... More

MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 1 : Wedding Day
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 2 - First Night
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 3 - First Morning
MishBir FF: VIVAH Chapter 5 - At her home, A Strawberry treat
MishBir FF : VIVAH- chapter 6 - Reception
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 7 - Romancing with Mrs. Abir
MishBir FF : Vivah - chapter 8 - Couple at Dubai
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 9- First Love making, becoming one
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 10 - Dubai Trip
MishBir FF: VIVAH- chapter 11 - Dubai Trip 2
MishBir FF: VIVAH - chapter 12 - Adding some romance in trip
A note to my readers
MishBir FF : VIVAH-chapter 13 - Sex in the cruise ship
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 14 - Bathroom romance and Dada Dadi reaching home
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 15 - Make love to me...
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 16 - Being daughter in law
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 17 - Eating her boobs in his office cabin
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 18 - Dinner invitation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 19 - Her taking the lead in love making
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 20 - Morning Hotness
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 21 - Hotness through phone
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 22 - Love on the Terrace
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 23- Preparation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 24 - Pooja
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 25 - romantic night
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 26 - hot romance
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 27- midnight sex on the balcony

Mishbir FF : VIVAH Chapter 4 - Just Married, forever in love

7.7K 192 1
By Angel7719135

Abir : " come. It is morning pooja time "

Abir held her hand and they went out and entered the hall. At the one corner of the hall there was a Krishna Idol and a pooja things.

Abir took Mishti there. Everone was present there. Abir' s Papa , Maa , His brother Kunal and wife Kuhu .

His Papa and Maa saw them coming together and was happy seeing them. Abir and Mishti went and took blessings from Papa and Maa.

Then Papa and Maa together started circling the Krishna Idol with a pooja thali. After them Kunal and wife did and finally Abir and Mishti.

After pooja , Maa took Mishti along with her and Kuhu and went inside the kitchen. New daughter in law has to cook something on the first day.

Maa : " What is my bahu going to cook "

Mishti : " Maa. I will make some sweets. Breakfast is already made by the servants."

Maa: " Then make halwa. All the three men of this house like that. "

Mishti smiling " Ji. I will make halwa then ."

Maa went out and kuhu stayed there to help Mishti to take the things she want.

When it was breakfast time , everyone assembled ath the table.

Papa was sitting at the head of the table and Maa on his right. Kunal sat near Maa and Abir opposite to Maa. All the three ladies started to serve their husbands and then Mishti and Kuhu also sat beside their husbands.

Papa closed his eyes and prayed for a minute. Others followed him. Everything was new for Mishti. And she was looking at Abir often. Papa started having breakfast and others also started to eat .

Maa : " Today is Mishti' s pagphere rasam. She has to go to her home. Abir beta , you take her there and return in the evening ok."

Abir : " Ji Maa."

Papa: " Meenakshi , send gifts along with her for all of them. We shouldnt send her there bare hand. "

Maa: " Ji. I have made gifts ready . And I have told Ramu to place them on Abir's car. "

Papa looked at Mishti and asked smiling : " Mishti beti , you are happy right . Do you have any problem here ? "

Mishti : " Nahi Papa. I am completely ok "

Mishti smiled saying and that gave Papa and Maa comfirt that she is ok in the house.

Papa : " If you have any problem , you can come to me beta. No need to hesitate. And what is your next plan about studies ?"

Mishti : " Papa , my degree is completed now. It is vacation . And I wish to go for post graduation if you all are ok with it "

Maa: " why will be having any problem. We all want you to study further. Then if you want to do job you can also do that. Your marriage took place fast due to problems in both of your horoscope. That is why we made it fast. Now we will enjoy these vacation days here and then we can look for admission. Happy ? "

Mishti was so much halpy hearing Maa and Papa. They were so understanding. She looked at Abir and he closed his both eyes saying he is also with her. After having breakfast servant brought the sweet Mishti has prepared in bowls and placed on the table.

Papa tasted the sweet and said looking at Maa ." From now on halwa making is my new bahu ' s duty. She is better than you Meenakshi. Mishti , you have made this so tasty. I loved it . "

Maa laughed along with Papa and said." I am happy I got someone to make halwa for you. "

Others also praised her for the sweet . Mishti looked at Abir. He was eating but was not saying anything about it. After breakfast everyone was in the hall when when Papa called Mishti beside him.

Maa handed him a gift box Papa gave it to Mishti .

Papa : " This is a small gift for making such tasty halwa. And you have to promise me you will make that often for me. "

Mishti smiled and said : " Ji papa. Sure" Mishti took Papas blessings . Next Kunal came beside her.

Kunal : " This is from your brother. "

Mishti said thanks and took his blessings also.

Maa asked Mishti to get ready to go to her home. Abir and Mishti went to their room. Mishti went to her bag to take dress. But her hand was pulled and she stood up beside Abir.

Abir : " Dont you want my gift for making sweet "

Mishti : " Aap ko pasand aaya ? "

Abir : " I loved it. Why I didnt said anything there is that my gift cannot by given from there. "

Abir took both her hands in his and kissed on the palm of both hands. Mishti was touched by his actions. It was beyond any gifts.

Abir took a cover placed on the bed and gave her saying to wear that to go her home. Mishti went to the changing room and wore the dress and wore the same jwellery . Seeing Mishti come out in a beautiful red saree Abir stood looking at her.

Abir's dress :

From the way Abir was looking at her , Mishti got some danger signals.

Mishti : " I am ready Abirji. "

Abir came closer .

cupped her cheeks and looked at her lips.

Mishti understood what he want to do and she placed her hands on his back and got more closer silently giving the permission to do what he want. Abir captured her red lips without wasting any time.

He sucked her lips like he was thirsty for them . He drank her sweet nector and once more sucking them he left her lips.

Abir saw her lipstick got messy and he told her that. Abir and Mishti wiped their lips and then Abir took her out. They both sat in the car and Maa said bye from the doorstep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 5.3K 27
A #MishBir story but not a story that we are watching, just taking some characters from the show. Ofcourse #ShaheerSheikh playing #Abir and #RheaShar...
149K 5.1K 47
It's the story of innocent NRI girl getting into arranged marriage with Country Man in India... Let's see how he gets to live and fall in love...
319K 11.1K 25
Collections of short stories about arrange, contract, and forced marriage. Mainly all stories are based on love after marriage.
19.2K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...