β€’Memoriesβ€’ ||D.M.||

By ihaveamassiveshlong

[discontinued] ((DRACO MALFOY X READER)) "Hello, Malfoy." Nathaniel Greene greeted. "I was just asking (Y/n)... More

An Introduction
1. Snakes
2. Evil Twin
3. Swept Away
4. Team Slytherin
5. Peanuts at the Circus
6. Toilet Water
7. Falafel
8. Fightclub Backyard
9. Bro I'm Sorry
10. Call the Nurse
11. Shes's Something Else
(YEAR TWO) 12. Lock the Door Next Time
13. What Team?
14. Oh, I know! Team Jeristina
15. Change Hits like a Semitruck
16. Fuck a Chapter Name We Got Art
17. Guardian "Angel"
18. Redo Party
19. Donna is Mean :(
20. The Beginings of all Things Horrible
21. What were they Feeding Him in Paris?!
22. Crazy Cat Lady
(YEAR 3)23. Passing Grade
24. Adoption
25. Wheeeee
26. Reunion
27. Bite Back
28. His Blood-Ink Princess
29. Going on a Trip
(BONUS CHAPTER) 30. Ice Ice Babies
31. Her Intuition
32. Rock Step
33. Merry
34. Kiwi
35. Coward
36. For A Day
37. Superior Kitty
38. No Mimes?
39. Charades
40. Okay
41. Pandora's Box
42. Fuck It
43. Games
(YEAR 4) 44. For his Sunflower
45. Parakeet
46. Meathead+Meatball
47. D Wars
48. Their Love Died in Paris
49. Furious
50. (Part 1) Jeremy Webber
51. (Part 2) Golden Links
52. Burrito Blanket
53. Oh Brother
54. A Piece of Paper Can't Kill Our Love
56. Mama Bear
57. Inside Jokes
58. Chaos Killed the Dionasaurs
59. Law 842
(YEAR 5) 60. Snake Charmer
61. Sarcasm and Rudeness
62. Thunder Dome
63. Baby Cousin
64. Mon Amour
65. They
66. Bedtime Story
67. Outside the Box and On the Pages
68. Wonder Who its From
69. Haha Look at What Chapter Number we're On
70. Sleepovers and Fighting God
71. Secret Tunnel
72. Through the Mountiannn
74. The Boys who have Everything
75. Social Distancing
76. Bagel
77. Shame
78. Fangirl
79. Black and White
80. jeristina :)
81. Squeeeeak
82. City
83. Coffee Breath
84. Get Decked
85. On Her Terms
(YEAR SIX) 86. Hair Gel
87. Soup
88. Flashbacks
89. Hope is Lost
90. Change (Part 1)
91. Change (part 2)
92. Ho-Ho-No
93. The Boy Who Cried Christmas Demons
94. Search Party
95. Frozen Over
96. We are(nt) Family!
97. Until I Can't
98. I Ate Him for Breakfast
99. Making Headlines Twice
Some Ending Notes

55. Muffin Top

531 19 0
By ihaveamassiveshlong

It had been weeks, and I could say that my mind was more at ease.
Without this getting out, we managed to get all parents within the letter, and Donna's mom to help come to my defense in a court case scheduled for the end of the year.
I hadn't said a word to Jeremy, but we thought it better to do that and just focus on our own lives without worrying about the daunting will that could become reality. What did get out, thanks to Theodore's huge mouth, was the evidence that he and I were descendants of Merlin, making the press that was already around every corner of the school, target us.
"(Y/n)! I understand that your current boyfriend had an affair with one of the champions. How do you feel about the situation of the next challenge this evening?!" Someone quite literally, yelled from around the corner.
Draco readied to yell, and I held my hand up peacefully, smiling.
"His affair with one of the champions?" I tapped my chin. "Ah, yes!" My smile grew unexpectedly.
"You see, his affair with Harry Po-"
"You're an absolute ass!" He scoffed, covering his face.
"No, ummmm he never had a thing with Theodora, it was all an act to get under someone's skin!" I said cheerfully.
Also, in light of the recent news, I had simply...
Stopped giving a fuck.
Especially when it came to..
"Have you seen Christina?" Jay asked, coldly. He was obviously worried.
"Oh? Can't find the sister you haven't talked to in weeks?" I questioned.
"Nevermind, you bloody inbreed." He spat at me.
"Careful.." I warned.
Of course he knew, his mother was speaking on behalf of Maple in court, being her best friend in youth.
I knew that Jay wouldn't tell anyone, deep down.
I didn't hate him, no matter what. Not in the way I hated Weasley or Hermione.
Jay was one of my best friends, and once he stopped being an absolute incel and apologized, then I'd take him back in a heartbeat.
Only if he changed, but that didn't seem to be happening soon.
"I'll save you a seat Dan!" He called out to his new friend, as I glared in disgust.
"You both should rot in hell." I declared before walking off.
---
I mindlessly watched the waves dancing, uninterested in the literal silence of this challenge.
Everything was happening underwater anyways..
"This is so fucking bad!" Jeremy hissed as he came down to our stand.
We all turned to him confused.
"The challenge is to save someone in the water, I helped Harry.." He explained as he tried to look into the water.
"Yeah?" Draco waited for him to continue.
"They have someone that means a lot to the champions in the water." He added.
It took me a moment, but my eyes widened as I scanned the stands, Jay chatting mindlessly with his friends about his champion girlfriend.
"No fucking way!" Donna yelled, a moment before I could.
"If he's here..." Blaise pieced together last. "Oh my god, Christina.." he placed his bad over his mouth.
Jeremy was panicked beyond belief.
"What?!" I interrogated.
"I- I made it so that Theodora would fail this round.." he breathed heavily.
"Why the hell would you do that?!" Donna asked angrily.
"I- she-" Jeremy couldn't tell them he was trying to protect her, because then they'd have to know about the plan..
"He's mad at her, I get it." Draco defended, and we went back to worrying about Christina.
"Can we do anything-?!" Theodore choked up.
"We... We're gonna have to wait..." I grabbed Draco's hand and crossed my fingers.
I started crying when Viktor emerged, hoping to all I had that Chris and Theo were okay.
When Christina emerged by herself, I let myself have a moment of relief before Theodora came to my mind.
They pulled her in, and I pushed past everyone to get to her, followed by Jeremy.
"You put these kids in danger for a school event!" I cried up at the teachers that gathered to make sure she was okay.
Dumbledoor looked at me, and I challenged his gaze.
"Get the children away and help her.." he ordered, looking away from me.
My vision was red at that point.
---
Theodora, having lost, was alone in the guest wing, crying to herself as she imagined Christina floating in the water.
She wasn't strong enough for it, but as long as she was safe, it was okay.
She didn't care if Jay was upset, she needed to see her little muffin top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 25.1K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
1.2M 30.5K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
6.5K 495 57
"Mr. Malfoy, where are you going? You just woke up from a great fall after all, I'm sure your friends can come here, instead of you going to them." W...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...