Yeet's YHS Challenge!

By GrasstheLawn

This is the challenge made by Yeet2009. This is about the Kold ship. This story doesn't do anything with my o... More

For Yeet2020
Another piece of Art
OMG
When Yeet2009 waits for her comments
A Kiss from a Prince

Being in different Shoes

90 2 7
By GrasstheLawn

Have you ever wanted to be someone, or someone else other than you? For me I wished a billion times. Im introvert. It's hard for me to make friends, I'm too shy, too worried, I can never do a project without messing up, I'm not the handsomest guy. There is so many flaws in me that I can't count.

Kyran's POV

On a Friday morning, I woke up to find I wasn't in my room. I started to freak out. WAS I KIDNAPPED!?! I wanted to scream but something stopped me. There is something familiar about this room...then it hit me. I was in Gold's room! How...and why?

Kyran: FUNNEH ARE YOU THERE!

Funneh walked into the room.

Funneh: Good morning Gold!

Kyran: Gold? I'm Kyran!

Funneh: Is that talk last night getting into your head?

Kyran: What talk?

Funneh gave me a sly look.

Funneh: Ooh now you don't wanna talk about it.

What does Funneh mean? Why does she call me Gold? I walked towards the mirror and looked at it...

Kyran: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm Gold? I looked and saw her beautiful golden locks. Her Golden eyes. She's so pretty.

Funneh: Hey you ok?

I didn't know what to say so I just said:

Kyran: Yep!

I went into the kitchen and made some toast. I looked in the refrigerator and grabbed avocado and made some avocado toast. Then I saw Funneh watching in awe.

Funneh: WOW GOLD! YOU DIDN'T BURN THE TOAST! IT LOOKS ACUALLY GOOD! I mean...GREAT!

Kyran: Thanks...so about last night. What did we talk about again?

Funneh: Don't tell me you forgot.

Kyran: Ummm....just refresh my memory.

Funneh: You were telling me how you are starting to have feelings for Kyran...

Kyran: Wha?

A/N
This is a challenge made by Yeet2020. Its about two people that had switched bodies. Go follow Yeet @Yeet2009. I will continue this book. So I hope you enjoy! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.2K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
224K 2.8K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
362K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
517K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...