The True Gods (Highschool DxD...

By TrueRisingFTW

Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are t... More

Bio
Awakening
Kuoh Observation
Fallens
Who are you?
A Little Trip To The Next World
Black Magic and Times Anger
The Warning and Purification
Alpha Origin
Arrival in Crocus
Preliminaries
Introduction
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Part 1)
Day 4 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Final)
Split Up Time
Two Unknown Powers
New Worlds Within Mischief
Mischief and Despair
The Bridge to Freedom
Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast
Display of Power
Return to Destruction
One's True Ruler
Clash of Titans
Next World Vote [Closed]
A Fairy Goodbye
A Relaxing Day?
World of the Gifts
A Festival In Digit Five
Prophecy of Death
The Game of Death Starts
Cloaks Revealed
Battle In Space
A True Battle Of Life And Death
Next World Vote 2 [Closed]
Two Worlds Collide

Life and Death

1.9K 28 8
By TrueRisingFTW

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

It had been a week since the time that the meeting was held, and now Pest along with her two companion as well as Yveltal and Xerneas were flying above in the sky.

They were looking down towards the city as the clock tower was ticking, it was almost time for the game to resume.

As they were flying, Weser could be seen glowing purple from the divinity that was gifted to him by Pest not too long ago.

The two True Gods staring forwards towards the other end of the city, which was where they could see the two Dragon Gods leaning against one of the cities towers.

It didn't take long before the sound of the clock hitting twelve sounded through the area, to which the cries of the citizens were heard.

The group all looked down to see the civilians all rushing around smashing all the glass panes that they could find.

The three demons seemed a bit surprised while the Yveltal and Xerneas didn't give a damn as they continued to stare towards Dialga and Palkia.

"It would seem that they've figured it out." Ratten stated with a huff. Pest seemed indifferent as she then replied.

"It matters not, we'll just kill them if it comes to that." Pest had stated without a care. She then looked at Weser. "That's the reason Weser has been given his divinity."

"Why him though...?" Ratten muttered in annoyance as she looked away from the smug looking male demon.

"Well, since they've figured it out... we have no reason to take our time." Pest then raised her arm into the air. "Grimoire of Hamelin: Activate."

As soon as she did, a black miasma shot out from her position towards all directions as the glass panes in the city all began to shoot dark energy into the sky.

As the beams of energy connected with the sky, the sky darkened heavily as the citizens all looked around in major confusion.

They all began panicking as the city began to change completely, the panes moving around as the buildings were replaced with different ones.

The new buildings appearing rather old compared to what they were before. This being the City of Hamelin itself.

"Then let us proceed. You three demons hurry up and deal with your enemies, we shall deal with ours." Xerneas ordered.

"Do not fail us." Yveltal glared as the three had shivers run down their spine at his predatory look that promised death.

Even Pest herself was unnerved by the glare, for obvious reasons.

With that, both of the True Gods shot towards the position where both Dialga and Palkia were at. The demons watching as they did so.

"What a jerk..." Ratten muttered as she gave a pout. Weser sighed as he rubbed his temple and responded to her comment.

"Be glad you didn't say that while they were still here..."

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Here they come."

"Right."

Palkia was sitting on the edge of the building as Dialga was leaning against the wall of it with his arms crossed as they sensed the incoming threat.

Dialga pushed himself off the wall as Palkia stood up as they both stared towards where they could see Yveltal and Xerneas heading towards them at incredible speed.

Both of them released their auras as they could feel the Yveltal and Xerneas doing the same, to which said True Gods were quick to arrive.

"So, we meet once again on the battlefield. Dialga!" Yveltal chuckled darkly as he looked at the Dragon God of Time. "I've been waiting for this."

"The se can be said for us." Palkia scoffed as they both flew up to face the Life and Death duo. "We have a mission afterall."

"One that you shall fail." Xerneas stated firmly as the four of them flew back from one another before giving loud cries.

Their auras bursting out from their bodies as all of Little Garden along with beyond could be felt shaking from their power.

Both Dialga and Palkia soon began to be covered by their energy before coming out in their armoured forms.

They then saw Yveltal and Xerneas doing the same as the former was covered in a red aura as the other was covered in a blue.

As the light died down, both Yveltal and Xerneas were now seen donning their own armour as the four True Gods glared at each other.

The four of them had firry auras reminiscent of their individual colours as the mere pressure around them was incredible.

They all got into their battle stances before shooting towards one another at unimaginable speed. Their fist colliding with each other as a shockwave was sent through the place.

The force of the shockwave being powerful enough to send all the smoke in the area to blow away as well as crack the ground and shatter windows.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Izayoi could be seen fighting against Weser as he was currently holding his side as he still held his usual smile.

They noticed the constant shaking in the atmosphere as well as on the ground as they looked up to see blurs colliding with each other in the sky.

Izayoi grinned as both of them knew full well just who was causing these quakes, and with sheer physical strength as well.

"They're going at it!"

"Yes. And those two True Gods will soon fall to the might of Lord Yveltal and Lordess Xerneas. Just hope they don't destroy all of Little Garden during their battle."

"Hoh~? Sounds interesting."

"You're a strange kid."

"Anyway, you're not bad, Weser." Izayoi then spat some blood off to the side as he looked back at the demon. "You've gotten tougher, huh?"

"Of course I have." Weser responded as he landed on the ground. "I've gained divinity. My power has also been doubled since I'm now in my hometown. You won't get away this around!"

"Ha! Right back at you!" Izayoi grinned as they both shot towards each other with impressive speed as they both collided.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Pest was fighting against Sandora, Black Rabbit, Carla, and Wendy as they were attacking the demon left and right. Carla being in her human form.

Though, it didn't seem that their attacks were working too well as Pest didn't seem to have any visible damage done to her.

Wendy's attacks along with Carla's own attacks that she had learnt by training with the True Gods over the last week, despite having increased in power by an incredible margin, didn't do much either.

Carla being taught how to utilise her magic as projectiles as well as how to use it to reinforce her own capabilities.

After training with them only for a week or so, their powers along with Chelia's were probably a bit stronger than Leticia now, except for Carla who was still a bit weaker than Leticia.

"Sandora, Wendy, Carla! We'll flank her from all sides!" Black Rabbit voiced as they gave chase to Pest. The girls all nodded before splitting.

Sandora held her index and middle finger in front if her lips before seemingly spewing a torrent of powerful flames towards Pest.

Black Rabbit was next as she spun once before firing a flash of lightning from the item in her hand that sped towards Pest.

Wendy and Carla were next as they appeared behind Pest as Wendy sucked in a lot of air as Carla covered her hands in her magic power.

"Sky Dragon's Roar!" Wendy declared as she fired out an immensely powerful torrent of wind from her mouth.

Carla following as she raised both arms upwards and held them together before pointing her hands towards Pest as a powerful white beam of magic fired from her hands.

Pest narrowed her eyes before crossing both her arms before bringing them outwards as the same black miasma circled around her.

The miasma quickly then formed into a sphere that completely surrounded Pest as the attacks sent at her were nullified.

The group landed on a nearby building as they all stared up at Pest with gritted teeth as their attacks just weren't getting through.

"Will any of you ever learn?" Pest asked simply as she stared down at them. "Can't you see that you're accomplishing nothing?"

The group quickly then dodged a blast of black miasma as they barely escaped its clutches.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Chelia was currently seen with the group consisting of Jin, Leticia, and Lily as they were seen going around the city destroying the required glass panes.

"I found a pane without rats!" One of the civilians had called out as Jin turned to look at him. "Good! Make sure to keep it safe! We'll take the real stained glass while the other demons are busy with-!"

"Hold it right there."

Jin was the interrupted as a female voice had sounded, to which they looked up to see none other than Ratten.

"So, you have finally decided to show yourself, Rat User!" Leticia stated as she gripped onto the lance that was in her right hand.

"Not just me, I've brought some of my own backup." Ratten said smoothly as she snapped her fingers afterward.

They all widened their eyes when three Sturms suddenly appeared down from the sky right behind Ratten staring down at them all.

"There are so many..." Jin muttered in shock as he took a small step backwards. Leticia then looked at him.

"Jin, you need to get out of here!"

"H-Huh? I can't!"

"You need to go, now!" Leticia requested, though it sounded more like an order. Chelia and Leticia watched as they nodded.

Jin and Lily then quickly began running away from the direction of the Sturms as both Chelia and Leticia turned to look at Ratten.

"Don't think I'm going to let them get far!" Ratten then held her flute to her mouth before playing it. When she did, the lizardmen beside her fired balls of fire towards them.

Both Leticia and Chelia acted quickly as Leticia stuck her lance into shadow underneath her and pulled it upwards, creating a barrier made of shadow that blocked the attack.

Chelia assisting as she swiped her right hand, resulting in a bunch of wind gathering in front of them, also blocking the flames.

"Huh, oh no!" Chelia cried out when she noticed something. Both Leticia and her looked back to see one of the Sturms appear in front of the running group.

"Jin!"

Chelia was going to try and do something, but stopped when something suddenly destroyed the Sturm that was about to grab Jin and the others.

They all widened their eyes when they saw what had done this, appearing to be a massive red automaton that stared down at them.

They were confused, but soon grew surprised when a familiar person could be seen standing atop on the shoulder of the machine.

It was Asuka!

(O)-(O)-(O)

The True Gods were having their own battle as it had gone major airborne as they could be seen clashing with one another while flying upwards like rockets.

As they were fighting, they were all firing off attacks left and right as both sides seemed to be equal. Dialga had quickly delivered a punch to Yveltal's stomach, causing the True God to recoil.

"Roar of Time!" Dialga fired his signature attack towards the male as said person held both hands forwards towards the attack.

"Oblivion Wing!"

A transparent violet sphere appeared in front of Yveltal as it then released a massive powerful violet beam towards Dialga.

Both attacks connected as they struggled to overcome the other, though Yveltal quickly increased his attack's power, thus managing to blast through Dialga's attack.

Dialga moved out of the way quickly as the beam sailed past him and hit the faraway mountain area outside the city.

When it did, everything that the attack touched seemed to completely wither as the mountain had been turned completely into stone.

He didn't waste the chance as Dialga auickly rushed back in and kneed Yveltal across the head, to which he then began delivering a series of kicks and punches.

The battle between Xerneas and Palkia wasn't any less crazy as Xerneas flew up before holding her right arm towards the sky.

When she did, a massive ball of pink sparkling energy grew to an extreme size as Palkia widened his eyes at the attack.

"Moonblast!"

"Hydro Pump!" Palkia released a powerful torrent of water from his mouth as it was pushing against the ball of powerful energy.

He knew for a fact that the attack would do some major damage if it hit him and also the city, so he needed to break it!

Providing his attack with enough power, he managed to get it under his control as he then shot it into space where the attack exploded.

The explosion having ended up destroying a few stars that were within the sky, though Palkia didn't stop as he noticed Xerneas rushing towards him.

Both Dragon Gods and the Life and Death duo once again entered into close quarters as they ended up intertwining their battles with one another.

Dialga and Palkia side to side throwing kicks and punches as Yveltal and Xerneas were doing the same.

"Gah!"

"Dialga!" Palkia cried out as his brother spat out blood after having being punched with incredible strength in the stomach, courtesy of Yveltal.

"Don't get distracted!" Xerneas called out as she headbutted Palkia, making him recoil back as the Life and Death duo took hold of both boys.

They then smashed them into each other before performing a spin kick simultaneously to them, sending them flying through the city at hypersonic speeds.

The boys ended up crashing through a number of buildings, though managed to soon stop themselves mid-air.

Both of them panted as they saw the Life and Death duo flying quickly after them as they had been sent flying.

To which they sent a quick punch immediately after recovering from the kicks they had received. Socking both of the opposing True Gods across the face.

This act caused Yveltal and Xerneas to recoil back in pain as they shook their heads before glaring towards the Dragon Gods.

Both sides were panting as exhaustion was starting to creep into each of them, both having sustained minimal injuries as only scratches and a bit of blood was visible on each of them.

"How about we kick it up a notch?" Yveltal said with a smirk. Dialga, Palkia, and Xerneas knew exactly what he was suggesting.

Yveltal didn't seem to want to hold back anymore, he was about push his power to the max, or as high as he could in his armoured form.

Dialga and Palkia knew for a fact that they needed to do the same, otherwise they wouldn't be able to win the battle.

They looked at each other before nodding as all four True Gods closed their eyes before opening them, though their eyes were all now glowing intensely.

They all then released roars that could definitely be heard from all around Little Garden as their bodies exploded with power.

They all began flying up towards space as their auras increased in size by incredible margins as their power could be felt shaking the entire Universe.

No... this entire Multiverse and more.

The fighting from down below all stopped as they stared up towards space, where the True Gods's aura could still be seen despite being in space.

Their roars traveling across the Universes that were located in this particular Multiverse and others as everything was shaking.

There was no doubt that the shaking could be felt by a collection of different Multiverses in this particular section of the Omniverse as the four True Gods's power was now truly on display.

At least, the true power that they had while in this limited form of theirs. As soon as they stopped roaring, their bodies were covered in massive and brilliant auras.

They stared at each other as their eyes were releasing light tendrils that were darker in tone compared to their auras as they all stared each other down.

Not too long after, they charged at one another with their new unleashed power.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...