pleia | svt

By ynxoppa

there lives a tale of magical beings who exist just beyond our reality... simply a story... but every story... More

0 - prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
get to know me!
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
bonus ch - i hate red
17
18
bonus ch - moon and star
bonus ch - siren call
19
20
21
22
22 1/2
23
24
25
26
character q&a (imanity edition)
character q&a (fae edition)
27
28
29
30

9

1.8K 106 27
By ynxoppa

the coverings on the windows proved to be quite effective, since monday morning arrived and the eight boys hadn't noticed.

as there was no school, the seven imanity had no interest in waking up before noon. jihoon, however, had no idea why waking up early was a bad thing. in pleia, the princes woke up early every day to take on their daily chores, lessons and responsibilities.

you could imagine the annoyance on the boys' faces when the winged boy started to poke and call for them at nine in the morning. he began with the boy beside him, who was curled in a ball with a little yellow blanket covering his body.

"soonie? wake up, it's morning."

"what time is it?"

"i don't know! but i peeked out of the window and it looks like a beautiful day~"

jihoon ripped the blanket off the brown haired boy, "c'mon! it's boring being up alone."

"then go back to sleep ji, come here." soonyoung responded, pulling down the blonde boy to lay next to him.

"i don't wanna sleep anymore~" jihoon sulked, rolling out of his grasp.

he flew above the sleeping boys, looking down at all of them.

"guys, wake up! it's beautiful outside, why wouldn't you want to be out and about?"

jun mumbled with his eyes still sealed shut, "because it's an off day and there's nothing more interesting right now than sleep."

the other boys groaned in agreeance, before the once again fell silent.

jihoon smiled down at the brothers, 

'they remind me of waking up minghao's eight duplicates... cute'

then, an idea popped into jihoon's head. "the reason you don't want to get up is because there's nothing to do right?"

the boys mumbled small 'mhms' and 'yeahs'

"if you get up i'll let you see pleia. how's that for-"

"i'm up! i'm up!" chan yelled, scrambling to his feet.

vernon and seokmin, who were accidentally shoved by chan also stirred awake.

"fine, fine." vernon sighed, throwing on his tie-dye hoodie.

seokming peeled mingyu's body off of his, rubbing his eyes. "that does sound more interesting than sleep. gyu, get up dude." he shook the tall boy until he finally sat up.

"hyung you're so annoying ohmygod."

"then wake up so we can see the fairy world."

"it's called pleia." seuncheol called out, still laying down.

"-right, pleia."

"okaaaay~" mingyu said, fixing his messy brown hair.

"i'm not getting up unless i get to see han." seungcheol said firmly.

jihoon fluttered back to the ground, his wings drooping afterwards.

soonyoung could feel the shift in the mood, and he got up to scold his hyung. "cheol hyung, you know he can't do that! it's a little rude of you to-"

"gotcha! now the only one left to wake up is this little brat." seungcheol laughed, tapping jun's head.

soonyoung softened, smiling at his hyung's odd humour. he looked over to jihoon who had also loosened up after he realized it was just a joke.

"now why would i go somewhere knowing that no one there is as handsome as me?" jun sighed, pulling his hood over his face.

"actually, i know a lot of people back home ten times as handsome as you." jihoon scoffed, smirking devilishly.

the other boys had caught on to the plan, all throwing in jabs to the chinese boy's pride.

"i bet that on top of being beautiful, they have cool powers."

"bet you couldn't even pick one up."

"you've never even had a boyfriend."

"it's just a front, he's such a wuss."

"meow meow~"

"even i could pick up a fae, jun. not just any fae, a prince~ maybe i'm just more handsome than-"

jun cracked. he shot up to his feet, aggressively running his hands through his hair.

"shut up! shut up! shut up!" he yelled, "we're going to pleia, we're going to settle this now! i'm not living in a world where soonyoung gets to brag to me about anything." he huffed, his eyebrows stuck together in frustration.

jihoon laughed, loudly. his wings fluttering rapidly as the room started to fill with a yellow shimmer. 

soonyoung looked at the fae.

'damn...' he thought.

vernon quietly nudged chan, gesturing toward their smitten brother. the two began snickering to themselves, the other brothers catching on and stifling their laughter.

jihoon's laughter subsided, and he was left with the stares of soonyoung and his brothers. his cheeks started to heat up as his wings wrapped around him to cover his face.

this gesture snapped soonyoung out of his trance, as he snapped his head to the side he saw his brothers bursting at the seams with laughter.

"guys shut up~" soonyoung whined, his face turning a bright red.

"let's go?" jihoon asked, his face now back to normal.

"shouldn't we get changed first?" seokmin asked, looking at the sweats he and his brothers were wearing.

"you're not allowed to be seen by any fae, but i can take you to my room in the palace. it has an amazing view and you'll be able to see everything without letting anyone see you. so it doesn't matter what you're wearing, no one's going to see." jihoon said matter-of-a-factly, a bright smile on his face.

with that, he waved his hand and opened yet another mesmerizing portal. "please don't yell too much this time" he chuckled, "my brothers all have powers and will find us out if you're not careful."

the boys nodded and started stepping through the portal.

once all eight of them passed through, the brothers started looking around jihoon's room. it was enormous; high ceilings, white marble floors, tall windows covered by sheer green and white curtains... absolutely stunning. the room was almost as large as their house, so the seven boys couldn't believe that all this belonged to only one person.

"holy shit." jun mumbled, his eyes wide wandering around the room.

"you'd never have to leave, just live in here." seokmin added, his stare tracing up the walls to the tall ceiling above him.

"with all this space, you could..." chan trailed off, wandering to the middle of the room.

"dance!" soonyoung exclaimed while jogging to join chan. "all this space is overwhelming, damn." he muttered, his eyes falling to the shiny floor.

in vernon's peripheral view he caught a little door, what he assumed to be a closet or bathroom. above it, a small label was written in black ink: woozi's universe factory.

'universe... factory? woozi? is this something magical too?' vernon wondered. his curiosity getting the best of him, vernon ran over and swung the door open.

"jihoon what's a 'universe factory'? and who's woozi is that one of your broth- holy shit."

on the other side of the door stood a large portal, the swirling colours putting vernon in a trance. the other side of the portal had what looked like a large curtain; the kind used for large stages on broadway. jihoon, who had been talking to seokmin about why he slept on a bed and not in a cocoon even though he has 'butterfly wings', had only turned around because he thought he heard someone call his name. before jihoon could process what was happening, vernon stepped into the portal.

"wooooaaaaaaaahhh! guys come look at this."

"guys-" jihoon had stretched out his hand, trying to stop them.

it was too late.

the boys had ran past jihoon and through the curtains, and he could hear faint 'oohs' and 'ahs' from the other side of the portal.

the winged boy sighed, tousling his shiny blonde hair.

'these guys are something else' he thought to himself, cracking a smile as he stepped through the portal.

he loved the energy they brought to his life.

jihoon pushed the red curtain aside, revealing...

hello everyone~

another day, another adventure! being to write them just being curious and unruly is so much fun haha

do any of you play adorable home? i'm so excited for the kitchen and the farm!

i also heard they're rebooting shaman king which i'm super hyped for,, it's an older anime but super worth checking out :)

alright that's all from me today, thank you for putting time aside to read pleia!

keeeeep your head high lovelies ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.2K 30
a story where they were suffering from the unwanted disease that have been spreading in their region. all they have to do is survive in 24 hours. die...
10.7K 554 32
𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...
287K 13.9K 40
just a story about the life of thirteen wild boys in college
15K 531 23
Dino x Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ I use my laptop to write so it is possible to find a lowercase. For easie...