My Second Chance Mate

By kauigirl

Harmony Evans was a born werewolf who dreamed of one thing, meeting her mate. The male wolf made just for her... More

Rejected But Moving On
New School, New Friends, New Guy
Seriously, Shoot Me Now
Sucker Punch to The Gut
Reasons Revealed
Comfort Of A Wolf
Best Intentions, Worst Outcome
Sudden Clarity
Plot Twist
Get this book for free (limited time only)!
Last day to get the free book!
In 3, 2, 1
Tomorrow
We're live!

Free Goodies for Team HarmVor (Harmony/Trevor)

44.5K 316 31
By kauigirl

First news:

My blog is live! Check it out: I worked on it with my publisher. So if it's awful, you know who to blame. ;-) Kidding!!!

If you sign up, we'll give you a bonus chapter for free!

Second news:

It's time to vote for the book cover! You can vote over in my blog. I've added the link. Pretty nifty, right?

I've been blown away by your amazing submissions. Sadly, my publisher had to reject some because of requirements that need to be met. I know, I know; I wish they didn't have to.

Now thanks for stopping by to check out this news, but quick! Go and sign up, get your freebie, and vote! ;-)

Until next update!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 355 13
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
697 4 19
She has grown up, always being watched over, always getting pushed around, never getting a second to breathe... She even has to prepare how to become...
645K 22.1K 30
Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Female that is worthy of any Alpha-Male. But...
3.9M 161K 48
"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you senseless after." I swallow harshly lookin...