Life Isn't So Simple With Her

By EmmaQuinn7

Harley Quinn/ Swan, is bubbly and psychotic, the fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Moving to Forks, Harley... More

Life Isn't So Simple With Her
Twilight
'We're On The Move!'
'There Are So Many Threats In The Air'
'No One Messes With My Sister'
'Bella!!'
Announcement
'What Are You?'
'We're Going to Jacksonville?'
'Your Brother Is Annoying Me'
'Is My Sister Trying To Flirt?'
'Port Angeles Isn't Safe At Night'
'Vampires?!'
'You Guys Sparkle! Thats Something I Have To See!'
Attention
'I Want Us To Be Together. All Three Of Us.'
'Bella Knows!'
'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'
'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'
'Baseball Time'
'Well, That Esculated Quickly'
'That Was Cruel'
'A Late Night Visit'
'Prom Night!'
Attention!
'Rose is Scary When She's Angry'
'New Moon'
'It's Party Time!'
'You Better Call!'
'Where's Bella!'
'There is already one of me, we don't need another'
'You're My New Best Friend'
'Hey Gumdrop, It's Your Boyfriends'
'Who were you talking to!'
'I think that was an upgrade from good looking, wasn't it Gumdrop?'
'This Is So Awesome'
'Bella and Jacob Fought?'
'OH MY GOD!'
'So You're The Vampire Girl'
'Alice!'
'He's Planning A Funeral'
'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'
'The One And Only Harley Swan!'
'Puddin! Pumpkin!'
'I Need To Tell Ya Something'
'We Will Be Watching'
'Florida'
'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'
'A Good Old Truce'
'They're Coming Here'
'Yes!'
'I Love You'
'One Year Later'

'Damn, Embry Grew Up'

24.4K 674 164
By EmmaQuinn7

Swan House
Harley's Room - Night

Everything was quiet, not a sound could be heard. Harley slept in her bed, her face rests in a peaceful expression. A scream is suddenly heard and Harley bolts up, heart racing, she looks around until still in a sleep like state. She looks to her open door to see Charlie walking by, realisation hits her, knowing that it was Bella who let out that scream. Harley let out a tired sigh, everyday became more exhausting for her because of Bella, rarely getting any proper sleep and having trouble falling back asleep when she woke up from the screaming.

She was tired of this, waking up to the dreams, getting the end of her anger for no apparent reason and not being able to spend time with Jake cause he would pay more attention to Bella, his crush. Harley let a hand go through her bed hair, letting out another sigh before falling back onto her pillow, she wished Emmett and Rose were here. She was just happy to have made friends with Paul and his friends, they had been welcoming to her when Paul introduced her to them.

She didn't feel all alone now because of him, she used to be able to rely on Bella for company but that wasn't the case anymore, during Bella's comatose state, she had Jacob and his two friends but that disappeared because of Bella, and with Emmett and Rose on vacation until after graduation with the occasional facetime and phone calls, she was pretty lonely. With Charlie also having his entire focus on Bella, she was just happy that Paul and his friends wanted to hang out with her, heck they even liked her and not just tolerated her because she was just there.

She closed her eyes when she saw Charlie going back to his room, she knew she wouldn't be going to sleep anytime soon but tried to anyway.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Bella's Truck
Next Day

Bella drives along the La Push cliffs. Jacob rides shotgun and Harley sits between them. Harley is humming to herself, wishing there was some music on so it would distract her, Jacob studies a grease-blackened motorcycle crankshaft.

"We got lucky at the dump. You know how much a new crankshaft goes for?"

Harley's lips quirk at the side. "It must cost a lot then?" Jacob nods seriously.

"Definitely." Bella let's out a quiet huff.

"Sure, I spend all my free time on crankshaft-dot-com." Harley frowns.

"Why does that sound weird?" Jacob chuckles.

"I think that's a porn site." Harley let's out a laugh, Jacob laughing along with her. Bella glares, hating how easy their relationship was. "These bikes are gonna to be rolling soon. Where should we ride first?"

"Someplace sunny, there's one above the cloud line-." Bella stops herself from finishing that sentence. Harley scoffs at her answer.

"I doubt in a place like this." She uses her hands to show the outside world. "There will be a sunny place." Jacob shakes his head at her.

"C'mon Harley, let's hear where Bella suggests." He looks across Harley towards Bella, who has an angry scowl on her face. "Where is it?"

"Actually, it's ... too hard to get to." Bella says instead, not wanting to share her and Edwards' place to anyone, especially Harley.

Jacob gives her a comforting smile. "So we'll find our own sunny spot, right?" She gives him a strained smile. Harley let's out a sigh, feeling left out in what used to be a comfortable silence.

"Well, while ya'll are doing that, I will hang with my friends instead. Cause I know an accident will happen and I don't want to be a witness to it." Bella scoffs in disbelief

"What friends, who would want to be friends with you?" Harley's eyes widen in shock, tears start to gather and she goes silent. Jacob looks at Bella in shock.

"Bella, that was a bit cruel to say." Bella looks at him innocently.

"Well it's true." A tense silence settles into the truck, no one saying anything after Bella's comment. Bella looks at the cliffs out the window and notices four men stand on the rocky ledge of the cliff. They wear nothing but cut-off shorts. They push each other, rough-housing. Harley looks to where Bella is and starts to smile, even with tears in her eyes she's still happy to see them, knowing that they were her friends.

"Isn't that... Sam Uley?" Harley nods her head, a smile and tears still in her eyes. Jacob narrows his eyes towards them and talks bitterly.                                   

"And his cult." Suddenly, two of the guys throw a struggling Jared over the cliff. Bella Slams on the brakes and jumps out of the truck, Harley let's out a small scream at Bella's sudden stop before following her out and Jacob climbs out after they left the truck.

"Oh my God! Stop them!" Harley let's put a laugh when she hears this and Jacob follows suit, slowing Bella down.

"They're not really fighting, Bella." Harley nods quickly, laughter still in her voice.              

"Yeah! They're cliff diving, it's really fun!"

Bella looks at them in shock and an unrecognisable emotion. "What, on purpose?"

Jacob shakes his head. "Scary as hell, but a total rush."

Harley smiles at them. "I tried it before and it was loads of fun!" Back on the cliff, Paul takes a running start and flings himself into the air, twisting and cartwheeling down. Bella is intrigued, sees the potential for adrenaline - for the lost opportunity that was Edward.                                                         

Jacob smiles at Harley. "Most of us jump from lower down."

Bella looks towards the cliff. "Think I could?" Harley looks at her with wide eyes.

"Seriously!"

Jacob throws an arm around Harley's shoulder. "Man, first motorcycles, now cliff diving?"

Bella shrugs. "You said it was a rush."

Jacob shakes his head at her. "Maybe on a warmer day. And not from the top. We'll leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples." Harley hits his shoulder lightly.

"They aren't that bad."

Jacobs scoffs. "They think they run this place. Acting all bad ass, calling themselves 'protectors.'" Harley shakes her head at him while Bella looks at him.

"What are they protecting?"

Jacob shrugs. "The tribe, the land, their right to be   jerks. Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids; now look at him."

Bella and Harley look closer, seeing the fourth guy is Embry, hair now shorn, thin frame filled out, laid back expression gone. It pains Jacob to see him. Harley let out a whistle.

"Damn, Embry grew up."

Bella glares towards Harley before speaking. "That's Embry? I didn't recognize him. What happened to him?"

Jacob let's out a sigh of defeat. "He missed some school - then, out of nowhere, he's following Sam around. Same thing happened with Paul and  Jared. They weren't even friends, now Sam owns them." Jacob pauses. "Sam keeps giving me this look, like he's waiting for me or something; it's  kinda freaking me out." Harley moves away, knowing her defence against her friends wasn't needed in this situation and that Jacob was truly upset about this.

Bella moves closer, putting a hand on his arm. "Maybe you should just avoid them."

Jacob looks down, a frown still evident on his face.  "I try but..." She sees he's unnerved, not wanting to but hugs him."

"Hey. If it gets worse, we'll go to our Dad. Or you can come stay with us." Harley nods, even though  she doesn't think it's that big of a situation. Jacob smiles at them.

"Thanks." Jacob continues to hold Bella and Harley becomes more awkward in their presence, feeling she didn't belong there. "If this is how you're going to react, I'll freak out more often."

Bella realizes she crossed a line and quickly lets go of him, moving away. As they head to the truck, Harley let's out a sigh before looking back to see Sam, he's looking directly at her. He smiles, giving a small wave then turns and dives over the edge, cutting a clean line into the water. Harley let's out a small laugh before walking back to the truck.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey everyone, I hope you are still enjoying this.  Sorry for not updating last Saturday as I was real busy with Assignments and wasn't able to upload.

Please leave a like or comment for more and follow for more stories in the future.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, what I do own is her story lines and plot. Please do not copy or steal. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.9K 78
Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her passion in the entertainment industry being...
877K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
1M 23.3K 63
Lucy Swan is the younger twin sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. Despite Bella hating her little sister for ridiculous reasons, Lucy doesn't allow it t...
31.4K 1.1K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...