Together - a Tiana/Bam Story

By Izcana

How would you like to hear the troublesome group who goes against the Neverseen having proper fun with each o... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18

A/N

195 3 0
By Izcana

Sorry guys, but as you probably know, it's summer break right now for me, and I can't update anymore with all the homework and projects I've been working on, not to mention I need a break! So sorry to everyone who wanted to see new chapters, but most of my fanfics on hiatus for two months, until summer vacation is over.

I love you guys for commenting, reading, and just enjoying my fanfics in general!

I'll see you in 2 months.

- Izcana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 144 30
Abandoned. Used. Betrayed. Sophie Foster has been failed by everyone she knows and loves. The only person who stays by her side is Keefe. The two mos...
4.7K 132 20
Sophie Foster thought she was happy. She hung out with her friends, is dating her dream guy, and hasn't been interrupted by the Neverseen in a while...
9.7K 218 33
This fanfic takes place after Unlocked, which ends (spoiler alert) with Keefe leaving. Sophie's feeling awful about him being gone, maybe forever, bu...
13.8K 207 36
All characters except my own belong to Shannon Messenger Sophie is missing, and has been for about three years now. They have looked everywhere for h...